Little Miss Naughty Presents

Story Info
You get stress relief from her famous director.
1.6k words
4.6
8.5k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/06/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been a bitch of a day. You've alternated between wanting to kill people and just bursting into tears for hours. You're exhausted, and to add to the stress, there's been a huge cock up at the hotel meaning half the cast and crew are now "camping out" in your house, as it was the nearest place to the set.

You've been waiting to use the bathroom for what feels like ages, but the long, hot shower you thought would make you feel better has just left you hot, damp and cranky. Dressing yourself in an old pair of knickers and a vest, you make your way into your bedroom, as it's the only room in the house not currently occupied by visitors. As you're towelling off your hair, there's a gentle knock on the door. Opening it, you're surprised to see Pete standing there looking vaguely apologetic.

"Can I come in?" You let him in, aware that you're clad only in your underwear, and Pete is still dressed for the shoot earlier today. he looks tired, but the stubble on his face is just reminding you of how beautiful his lips are. "I just wanted to let you know you did a great job today, it wasn't easy, with all the budget cuts and everything. Are you okay?"

You mumble something under your breath about it all being part of the job, but Pete says "even so, I think putting 8 people up overnight is slightly above and beyond the call of duty" He moves a little closer to you, puts a hand on your practically bare shoulder and says "you look a bit upset, is there anything I can do?"

Somewhat flustered, you drop the towel you've been cradling to your breasts since Peter walked in. "I'm just stressed out, and I don't seem to be able to unwind" you say. Peter grins, and suddenly, you're aware that Peter isn't just offering to sort out the hotel screw-up ...

Lazily, almost mockingly, Peter draws his thumb along your neck towards your jaw. "Turn around" he says. Confused, and more than slightly bemused, you turn your back to him, hopelessly aware that this is your boss, in your bedroom, you're only wearing thin cotton underwear, and that this really shouldn't be happening.

You're then embarrassed to discover that all Pete is offering to do is rub your shoulders. He's noticed that there is a lot of tension sitting in tight and painfully in a knot on your right shoulder. He digs in with his fingers, you shiver, and involuntarily, a small moan escapes your lips. The second it does, you cringe immediately, and wait for him to start laughing. His hands stop moving, but no laughter starts. There is a mere second-long pause, but, in your vulnerable state, it feels like forever. You realise that Pete has moved even closer, you can feel the heat from his body warming your still slightly damp back, and you can hear that he's just taken a deep breath. "Nice tattoo, kid. What other surprises do you have in store for me?"

Pete traces the shape of your tattoo with one of his fingertips, and you're just fighting back an urge to giggle when you realise that it's his tongue, the slight tickle of his stubble adding a new dimension to what you're feeling....

Pete slips both his arms around your waist, and cradles you to him. All the while he's kissing and licking the back of your neck, and you're only too painfully aware that the rest of the house is full of your workmates. Still, it's getting very difficult to breathe normally, so you find yourself reaching back to touch him. Your heart is pounding painfully in your chest, and you're aware you can feel a pulse beating somewhere rather lower down too.

Pete simultaneously starts to pull you gently backwards towards the bed, and move his hands up and under your vest. Eventually, somehow, you are straddled on his lap and he's - finally! - kissing you gently on the lips, nibbling at them gently, and playing with your breasts. Squeezing them in his hands and occasionally pinching gently at your nipples. It's even more difficult to breathe, and you find yourself making soft animalistic noises in the back of your throat. You notice that Pete is breathing a lot more heavily now too.

Pete removes his hands from your breasts, and pulls your vest up and over your head. Throwing it on the floor, "I need to see" is all that gets said. He puts his hands on your hips and moves you slightly away from him. You dare a glance at his face, and he gives you that look, the one that's made your heart skip a beat whenever you've seen it, the one that you've seen him give to everyone on the planet, tea ladies, make up girls, the runner who brings the coffee in the morning, everyone, bar you.

Now, seeing the full intensity of it, you wonder if you're going to faint. Pete dips his head, and starts kissing your collar bone. Gently, he plants a trail of small fiery kisses along your chest until he reaches your right nipple. The nerve endings there seem to be directly linked to your crotch, and you groan gently once more. Helplessly, you reach for Pete, trying frantically to undo the buttons on his shirt. Pete looks up from what he's doing and murmurs "No ... just enjoy". There's a twinkle in his eye that leads you to trust him, so you push his head back to where it was. You find yourself once more being pushed gently to where Pete wants you to be. In this case, on your back, on top of the bed.

Pete is still gently sucking at your nipples in turn, and stroking your stomach and thighs rhythmically with his free hand. Moving his head down lower, Pete starts kissing your stomach, till he reaches the edge of your knickers. He pauses and you look down: "Little Miss Naughty eh? And I thought you were such a nice girl" he sniggers. You roll your eyes in despair and say something about not actually having been expecting company.

Still sniggering slightly, Pete pulls down the offending underwear, and once again throws it across the room. "There, that's those taken care of!" He looks down. Never in your life have you been so aware of being naked. Pete is still fully dressed, though he's looking a little more rumpled than earlier now, and he's breathing hard. There's a strange look on his face, and you get a little worried until he breathes "God, you're beautiful". You giggle slightly, embarrassed. He looks you full in the eye and says "I just want you to lay there, don't do anything, don't worry about anything. I'm going to help you relax."

Then he eases himself down, and once again, he's kissing you full on the lips. There's an urgency there this time that wasn't there before, and you find yourself responding frantically. He's playing with your breasts again whilst he's kissing you, kneading them, stroking them, rolling the nipples between his fingers. Occasionally, he puts one hand in your hair and tugs on it gently so you arch your back towards him. Both of you are now breathing heavily, panting almost.

Pete's hands have moved, almost imperceptibly, down past your stomach, and you're waiting for him to touch you, right where, now - now this very minute! - you need him to touch you. He doesn't. His fingers move past, down to your thighs. With his lips though, he's licking your stomach, his tongue moving in loops and swirls, making you almost delirious with desire. You're very glad you've just got out of the shower, and once more you're thinking "Now damn you, touch me NOW" when ...

Pete stops. He looks up at you, and winks. With one hand he reaches up and grabs your right wrist, then lowers his head. He knows exactly what he's doing. Expertly, he uses his tongue and his lips to explore. With his free hand, he gently strokes you, in perfect counterpoint to what he's doing with his mouth, and you begin to pant, and move your hips. There is exactly the right amount of pressure being used in just the right spot, and you're nearly there, so nearly there, when Pete slips a finger inside you.

You practically yelp with pleasure.

It's all so intense and perfect and sweaty and wrong, and yet, So. Damn. Right. Pete is nibbling and licking in tiny little circles right around your clit, he's moving just one finger in and out, and, when he slips another finger inside, your hips buck, and you groan. His fingers slip and slide inside of you, he's reaching for your g-spot, and you just know when he finds it, you're going to scream in pleasure.

You both re-find your rhythm, and holding your breath seems to be the only way you're going to get through this without waking up the entire house, but it's no good! You find yourself putting your left hand to your mouth, stifling the noises you're making, whilst Pete just carries on with what he's doing. He inserts one more finger, and that's it, you just can't help yourself, bucking wildly, panting, writhing in ecstasy, you let yourself go.

Still breathing heavily, you open your eyes to find Pete has laid his head on your stomach and is smiling gently to himself. "Better now?" he murmurs, but you're just drifting off to sleep ...