Little Miss No-Bod

Story Info
She had tiny breasts - and boy, did she compensate!
4.1k words
4.28
120.1k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barnabus
barnabus
65 Followers

Written: 10/15/05 -

Revised: 7/22/06

(M/F, Consensual Sex, First Time Together.)

SUBJECT:

I went to an amusement park where I met a girl who had absolutely no breasts and no hips. And, boy, did she compensate! She gave me the ride of my life!

WARNING:

This is an adult story, containing sensitive material of a sexual nature. If you are underage or find such material offensive, do not read further, but please bypass this story for one more suitable for you.

The characters of this story are fictional. This story is written for enjoyment and entertainment purposes only. No commercial profit is expected to be made from it.

It may be copied for personal use or for posting on other sites, provided they are free sites. . . it may NOT be posted on any site that requires a "membership fee" of any kind. This includes 'adult verification sites'. This story may NOT be posted to any site requiring an AVS where money is involved, or an AVS that sells its mailing list or member's information to outsiders. (Hey, let's be fair! If I'm not going to make money from my work, why should someone else?)

Like most stories of this ilk, at the end of the story (unless there is a sequel) the characters are magically returned to their original condition, undamaged, unharmed, and unchanged in any way with no memory of the events that have taken place. . . It is as if the story had never happened, because, after all, it never really did.

Birth control is used, and in 'real life' every reasonable adult should know that he or she should behave responsibly when participating in sexual activities and he or she wishes to avoid unintended conception and the spread of disease.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

A mainstay for any writer is feedback from the readership.

I would greatly appreciate any comments or reviews of this story, both positive and negative.

Feedback is welcome and accepted at the address in my profile.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

You are encouraged to vote. Fives are always best!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Chapter 1. The carnival

I saw her at a carnival, actually it was the carnival associated with the county fair. Being a photographer, I have seen some beautiful women, but this woman's features werestrikingly beautiful! She looked young, fresh and innocent. Her face was instantly pretty and pert. And then it grew on you! She was slender and delicately boned. Her eyes were like sparkling green jewels. Her hair was blond and cascaded in waves down her back. She was not tall, maybe 5 ft 1 or 2 inches, but she appeared long legged and rail thin, with almost no body to speak of. Her shoulders were bare as she wore a stretch tube top around her midsection and upper torso covering what breasts she had. The elastic top was snug and she was so flat it made her appear almost boyish. A mid-calf-length skirt that had very little flare for the hips completed her ensemble.

It was early in the day and we both had arrived before the rides had started. She was leaning over the fence looking at a children's ride that imitated flying elephants with large ears, like Dumbo. She appeared almost waif-like with green Bambi eyes wide in a pale white face crowned with long, luxurious, rebellious waves of hair and a single ruby red earring in one ear.

Her tube top was tangerine in color and she wore no bra. Hell, her bust was so small she probably didn't even know what a bra was for!

I moved beside her leaning against the fence and greeted her with a cheerful "Hi!" and she responded in kind. She flashed me a smile out of the side of her all green eyes, displaying perfect white teeth. With her blond hair and alabaster complexion, the effect was electrifying! I felt the current run along my spine and hoped I hadn't whimpered out loud as her beauty was enhanced by her perfect angelic smile. I looked down at the stunning beauty I was towering over. Her lips were so full and her smile so wide, I wanted to use that mouth right then and there. And I didn't have talking in mind!

But her superlative charm lay in her eyes and the twinkle there and I wondered if it was her own natural twinkle or if it was something that I had inspired in her. It had to be her personality shining through rather than any attributes of mine. I'm good looking, but not *that*good looking! Besides, I had to be at least twice her age. Still, there are lots of nymphs around with 'father complexes', and who was I to interfere with a young girl's favorite complex?

Still, I had the feeling that she could look at a man with at least two different kinds of natures, one sweet, wistful, appealing, innocent, and virginal, and the other: a seductivedancingdevil. The flash in her eyes made me feel that she was an unconscious and instinctive flirt. Briefly, I fantasized, that she was an insatiably greedy little soul who lived on love and had never yet returned it.

Those eyes! So sweet. So strange. So beautiful . . . . .

"Are you waiting for the rides to begin?" I asked.

"No. Actually, I'm waiting for a friend," she responded, looking at the ride. The ride was obviously for children, not a young lady of her age. (I noticed that she used a gender-neutral reference to her 'friend'. She might be waiting forsomeone, but she hadn't said it was aboyfriend!)

We exchanged pleasantries and I told her I was a photographer and asked if she was a model. She said she had never modeled before but sounded intrigued.

I asked her if she would be interested in modeling for me, and she was pleased with the invitation, but initially declined because she was too small. I assured her that she wasn't that short, and that there was always a market for shorter models, but she corrected my misunderstanding of her words. She wasn't referring to her height but rather her bust size. Again, I reassured her, that there was always a market for different body types, and if her test shoot went well, her wardrobe could always be carefully selected to complement her attributes.

I offered her a ride to my nearby studio and she decided that maybe her friend wasn't coming since it was so late.

Chapter 2. My Studio

Trustingly, she climbed into my car and we arrived at my studio in a few minutes. I asked her to sign a general release form and asked for her driver's license, which I photocopied. A cursory glance indicated that the Driver's License appeared legitimate and it confirmed that she was 21 years old: definitely legal age. And drinking age! (With a start, I realized I should have checked her age *before* she got in my car. A man can't be too careful these days!)

I offered her a glass of wine and we discussed different modeling jobs that she might qualify for. Although she seemed to listen to what I said, she chattered quite a bit in response. The wine seemed to hit her quickly and soon, she was letting her head roll on my shoulder. Somewhat fascinated at her physique, I wondered how big her breasts actually were since they were held tightly in place by the stretch top she was wearing.

I mentioned this to her and she looked at me with slightly foggy eyes and asked, "Do you want to see my titties?"

Without waiting for an answer, she hooked her thumbs inside her elastic tank top and peeled it down almost to her waist. I was astonished at her total and absolute lack of mammary endowments! She hadn't even begun to bloom with no bust to speak off, let alone reach that coltish stage of her development. Not even an 'A' cup! She didn't even qualify for a training bra! A 10-year-old girl would give her a run for her money! Suddenly emboldened, probably by the wine, she stood and slid down her skirt, stepping out of it and peeled off the top completely. She blushed slightly, standing before me and nervously clasped her hands before her, partially concealing her panties.

Since she had gone this far on her own initiative, I encouraged her by nodding and gesturing for her to continue. Dropping her eyes, she slid her panties to the floor and stepped out of them. She appeared clean shaved, had underdeveloped hips and long, almost bony legs in addition to her flat chest. I was suddenly filled with fear that I might have a precocious, underage nymphet on my hands. And I have always considered the laws against pedophilia as excessively severe. Still, I had a copy of her identification certifying her as legal age. Maybe she was a late bloomer and hadn't developed yet. But being this late in her development was unusual in America girl in the 21st century! As I looked closer, I observed a stubble covering her pubic area: She was *not* a natural blond. And she *had* pubic hair!

* * * * * *

Her chattering continued as her clothes came off, I began to recognize a pattern: everything she did, her clothes, her actions, even her smile, were intended to make her look willowy, not thin. Her big smile was supposed to make her look spirited, rather than self-conscious. She wanted to appear lighthearted and fun.

I asked if I could take some pictures and she nodded shyly. Grabbing my camera, I snapped off a few pictures. Then had her sit in a chair for some shots, before asking her to recline on an ottoman. She chattered all the time as I moved around her snapping pictures and she suddenly sat up, covering her nipples with her hands.

"I'm self conscious being naked while you're dressed!" She stated frankly.

I asked if she would be more comfortable if I took off my clothes and she nodded. So I put down the camera and stripped. Once we were both naked, she gazed at my erection and commented, "It looks like someone's glad to see me!" She took hold of my knee and lay back down on the ottoman. Lying on her back, naked, she pulled me closer to her until I was standing with my penis hovering almost directly over her face.

Chapter 3. One way to stop her chatter

"I really was waiting for my friend," she insisted. She reached up with her hand and pulled my very erect member to the side so she could continue talking, turning her head to the side to give me a purposefully sideward glance and again flashing that fabulous smile out of the side of her green eyes. "Maybe I was supposed to meet my friend *tomorrow* instead of *today*."

Her constant chattering was getting on my nerves, and I used my hand to redirect my penis toward her mouth. And she pushed it to the other side, her chattering continuing. Once again, I redirected my penis toward her mouth, this time brushing her flapping lips.

"Oh, all right!" she pouted, and almost immediately engulfed my entire penis in her mouth. She devoured me so rapidly, it almost took my breath away as I simultaneously felt two waves of pleasure: 1) the chattering stopped, and, 2) a wonderful warmth surrounded my member as she began sucking me with a vengeance! I had no idea of her background, but someone in her past had taken the time to teach her how to deep-throat a man and *I* was reaping the benefits of his instruction! Once her mouth was filled and she had turned on the Hoover, nothing else seemed to matter! She was fantastic!

I let my hands slide down to her virtually non-existent breasts and caress them. I grasped her tiny nipples and began pulling them, and heard her moan of approval as she increased the suction on me! She pulled me until I was standing just above her head and she held a knee in each hand.

In almost no time at all, she had me approaching a climax and I had to put my hands on the sides of her head, trying to pull her away from me. Her dreamy eyes opened as she stared at me accusingly as I tried to pull back, but she still had hold of my legs and she wouldn't let go!

I tried to explain. "Darling, you have more talent in your tongue than a hundred girls, . . ." I watched a look of satisfaction cross her face as I continued, "but I want more than just your mouth."

The suction increased, if that was possible and there was simply no way I could control myself as I came in her mouth, spurting forth like a pulsing garden hose. She paced her gulps to match my spurts, also contracting her throat muscles around me with each spurt! It was an orgasm to end all orgasms!

<<<Editor: If it is necessary to break the story into smaller pieces, this is a good place for such a break>>>

Collapsing beside her on the ottoman, there was barely enough room for the two of us. While I was gasping for breath, she was busy swallowing and running her tongue around her mouth, so she could swallow again.

"Wow!" she exclaimed, and swallowed once more. "It must have been a long time since you've had sex! All that cum! I can't believe it! You really need to have sex more often! You know it's not healthy for a man not to have sex a lot . . . ." Her babbling had begun again!

As soon as I had recovered enough, I got up on wobbly knees and led her by the hand to the day bed by the wall. Coyly, she followed my lead, reclining on the day bed while I took my place beside her. But her motor mouth never even paused for a break. I lay beside her, putting one arm around her, my other hand caressing . . . no! It was *searching*for her virtually non-existent breast!

There *was* a breast there! Her areola was about the size of a nickel with a nipple like a pencil eraser. And beneath her flesh, there was a small pancake-shaped swelling, possibly twice the size of a silver dollar.

Chapter 4. The score

Of course, still babbling on, she returned the favor by taking my limp penis in her delicate hand, pulling on it and squeezing it until it began to rise again!

Quickly, I rolled on a condom. I was concerned by the narrowness of her hips and still wondered if she would be able to accommodate me. She was so small, I wasn't sure if she could take me. And I didn't know if she was ready for me.But I had met physically small girls before who were perfectly capable of handling my physical endowments. Leaning over her, I ran my tongue up the length of her slit. And, indeed, she began pushing me away from her.

I was disappointed, but didn't want to force my unwelcome attentions on any woman, so I yielded to her hands. It was only then that I realized she was not pushing me *away* from her, but *downward*! And once I was below her knees, she lifted her leg over my shoulder so, lying flat on her back, she had me between her thighs. She sat up enough to grab my shoulders and pull me over her. Her smile told me that I was correctly positioned and I thrust forward finding her and sure enough, I entered her with little resistance. She was wet, ready and willing! And obviously, she was experienced! She gasped and she thrust her hips upward to meet me, wrapping her legs around my hips as I sank into her fully. Again, It became obvious to me that although she had no body to speak of, no breasts, and hips barely larger than her waist, an expert had obviously trained her! Evenso, she was pleasantly snug, gripping me with each thrust!

Her hip movement matched mine and she grunted satisfaction as I plumbed her depths her arms around my neck as I moved slowly in and out of her with deliberate strokes. I would pause when I was almost out of her and she would arch into me, pulling me back to her, trying to swallow me within her, her Kegels grabbing me when I reached maximum depth. Thankfully, the fucking was sufficient and the only sounds she made were grunts of satisfaction: her chattering momentarily stilled. She closed her eyes, apparently concentrating on what she was feeling, grunting and gasping occasionally as my tool plunged into her love channel. Her hips were thrashing to meet my thrusts, and she seemed to like what I was doing! Slowly, a big smile crossed her face and with her eyes still closed, and she bit her lower lip. Soon, she began crying out in time with each thrust until she spasmed around my member, clutching me closer to her and wildly thrusting her hips into mine. I came with her and we shared a glorious climax together.

Rolling to the side, I disposed of the used condom. As soon as her breathing began to return to normal, she began chattering again!

"So, how was it? Am I any good?" Once more, I found her clit and began caressing. "Uhhh . . . was it as good for you as it was for me? Ohhhhh. . . ."

"That wasawesome," I gasped. Was there no way to stop this woman's mouth other than shoving a cock in it?

She grunted, and put her hand over mine. "I'm still too sensitive for you to touch me there," she whispered and pushed my hand downward. "Find my g-spot!" And she actually led my finger to her entrance and encouraged it inside of her. Her 'moan-zone' was easy to find, right where it should be and thick enough to be obvious. Dimly I wondered if a woman's g-spot grew the more it was stimulated.

"Mmmmmmmmm!" she sighed, rolling her head back, closing her eyes and smiling broadly. "I'll give you 24 hours to stop that! Uhhhhhh!" And I felt her tighten around me and spasm. She rolled her hips, and I picked up on her hint and began massaging that resilient, spongy gland behind her pubic bone. Not only was she hot, she was multi-orgasmic as well!

Like a magnet, her hand returned to my soggy, limp member, once again trying to coax it to erection.

When I didn't respond immediately, she began caressing my member and flashed that side-of-the-eye smile at me again. "It looks like we have a little problem here!" and she giggled at her own joke. "I can blow you to get you up if you want," she offered.

Already a little sore, I declined, but her touch was magic, and quicker than I imagined, I was once more 'rising to the occasion'. I wasn't sure I was up to another tryst, so I was hesitant to start anything, yet. When I didn't respond to her efforts to pull me on top of her, without missing a beat, she moved over me, straddling me, guiding my member toward pay dirt!

I don't know where she got the condom from, but suddenly she was leaning over me rolling it into place. Incongruously, I noticed that when she was leaning over me, gravity pulled her breasts so there was a small but noticeable mammary visible. Scarcely enough to mention, but enough to reach up and caress with my fingers.

Once more, I was concerned by the narrowness of her hips and wondered if she would be able to take me. But wet as she was, she had no problem. Without effort, she slid down on top of my penis in one shot giving a husky sob and began bobbing her little buttocks up and down fiercelydriving me deeply into her.She might be a woman with virtually no body, but boy! was she compensating! She was a wild woman! Insatiable! A virtual fucking machine that wouldn't stop! Again, It became obvious to me that although she had no body to speak of, no breasts, and hips barely larger than her waist, she had obviously been broken in by an expert, a true connoisseur of the female body! And she had been properly trained to use her Kegel exercises, keeping her as tight and snug as anyone could wish.

It took me longer this time than it had before, but she pumped up and down on me with ragged determination. "Ohhhh . . . . It's so good . . . . Mmmmmm! Mmmmmm! Uhhnnnnn . . . ."

She settled down on my pelvis, rolled her head back, pressed her little tittie into my hand and came again, spasming around my erect but inactive penis.

I *wanted*to cum! Oh, how I *wanted* to cum! But it simply took longer for my body to cooperate!

She rode out her orgasm, moaning and spasming, and as it began to pass, once more she began riding me, her narrow hips rocking slowly, then resumed the up and down motion like a cylinder moving over a stationary piston.

barnabus
barnabus
65 Followers
12