Little Miss No-Bod

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barnabus
barnabus
68 Followers

I still couldn't cum. And the longer I took, the more she chattered, telling me how good I felt, and what a marvelous cock I had, and how much she admired my 'staying power' and how good I was, and I can't remember what else, but it was incessant, non-stop chatter!

Her chatter slowed down as another orgasm overtook her and she turned her concentration to that, moaning, sighing, spasming, trying unsuccessfully to milk me.

As she started riding me again, she started her chattering saying she hoped we could keep this up all day, and as long as I could stay hard, she could keep cumming!

Trying to distract her, I tried to grasp her non existent breasts, finally satisfying myself with tweaking her tiny stiff dark nipple, making her shiver with apparent delight as her little ass bounced faster. Finally feeling the pressure build up, I began pulling on her nipples and raking my nails down her back. Ultimately, I came again, and she struggled to catch up, reaching her climax as mine ended. As I began to soften, she gave a disappointed whimper and collapsed on top of me, eventually rolling to the side with her arms around me. I feigned sleep hoping she would stop talking! And ultimately she did!

* * * * *

Chapter 5. Back to the Carnival

I drove her back to the fairgrounds where we found her car and exchanged parting remarks of no particular consequence. I noted that both of us carefully avoided any promises to 'call each other' or any hint that either of us wanted to see the other again, other than her saying it would be nice to pose for modeling and my promise to keep her in mind if I had a need for a model of her type. But I knew this would be unlikely – her lack of development would lend itself only to kiddie-porn, and I wasn't into that! But a head-and-shoulders session might be possible!

I heaved a deep sign of relief once she had found her car and we had each driven off in separate directions! She had worn me out, both physically and mentally. Her constant chatter had really done a number on me. But she *was* one *fabulous fuck!*

Maybe I would call her and do a real photography session of her, possibly even turn on the hidden video cameras.

But right now, all I wanted to do was go home and get some peace and quiet and give my shell-shocked ears a rest! And to get some sleep!

The end

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

A mainstay for any writer is feedback from the readership.

I would greatly appreciate any comments or reviews of this story, both positive and negative.

Feedback is welcome and accepted at the address in my profile.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

You are encouraged to vote. Fives are always best!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

barnabus
barnabus
68 Followers
12