Little Miss Sulky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Salteena
Salteena
590 Followers

I slide my palms up the outsides of her thighs and hips. Her skin is so warm! I take hold of her panties’ waistband and start to pull them down. She does not resist. In fact, she lifts her bottom from the chair so that I can take them from her more easily. As I run the panties down her legs, she puts her knees together and covers her sex with her hand. Is this instinctive modesty? Or is Tara teasing me?

I grip her wrist and lift her hand to one side. Once more she is a rag doll. The springy, sandy-gold hairs on her venus mount are so fine they hide nothing. I put my hands on the insides of her knees and push her legs apart. Tara allows me to peruse her girlhood without protest. Her pussy is very pretty – a rounded, invitingly deep cleft with flushed, swollen-with-arousal lips and a small hood protecting her pleasure button. Lower down is the suggestion of her sexual entrance and below that the more generous curves and deeper cleft of her buttocks.

I open her legs wider and swoop, covering her juicy lower lips with my mouth. I swipe my tongue along the entire length of her slit from her anus to her mons. She reacts to me for the first time with a gasp and a quiver in her belly. I slide my hands under her and lift her ass from the seat. I plunge my tongue into her sex hole and she rewards me with a long moan of pleasure. I fuck her with my tongue as best I can, but it is not really long enough, or fat enough to be an effective cock. Not for the first time in my life, I wish I had a tongue like a lizard’s, so that I could unfurl it and thrust it deep into the female body to catch her real inner woman flavour and make her squirm with delight!

I find her clit, massaging it with flying licks and sucking bites from my lips. Her sweet tasting sex juices fill my mouth. There is no pretence of calm detachment from her now. Her whole body heaves and trembles in response to my oral caresses. She sucks in air in ragged huffing pants. I slide a finger into her sex and finger-fuck her while I lick her pussy. She tugs at the fatty part of her mons, pulling her hood back to expose her clit more fully to my ministrations. Then, with a rising, keening wail Tara starts to cum. I cling to her bucking body, tormenting her jangling clit with feverish licks until eventually she can take no more of it, pushing my head away with a desperate cry of “Please stop…!”

I watch Tara’s orgasm run its course with interest. The furrow of her brows over closed screwed-up eyelids moves me, as does the way she bares her teeth and clenches her jaws as if she is in ecstatic pain. She covers her vulva with one open palm – she would dearly love to bring her legs tight together, but I am in the way - while she pounds her other hand, clenched in a fist, against the chair arm. Her belly muscles visibly grab and release when each spasm leaps through her.

Slowly she calms down. Her body relaxes. Her eyes are still closed, but she is no longer frowning. The fist that was pounding the chair is now uncurled at her mouth. Tara is not exactly sucking her thumb, but is holding its tip and nail between her teeth and is moving her tongue gently over it.

She allows me to take her hand away from her pussy. It looks hot and inflamed from my fierce oral treatment. And she is very, very, very wet.

I have done the unthinkable, now, renewed, out of control lust leads me to do the unforgivable. Kissing Tara’s pussy has made my cock hard again inside my pants. Deliberately, I undo my belt and the fastener at the waist. She must hear the clink of metal and the rustle of my movements. She must know what I intend to do to her next. Yet still she makes no move to stop me.

I push my chinos and underpants down to my knees. My cock springs out in front of me – a thick, menacing rod of meat. It looks and feels full, dull, heavy, and my balls feel swollen with semen between my legs. I push the livid head of my shaft against her vulva, parting her cleft. Tara does not tense up, flinch or make a sound. She is either resigned to suffering my advances, or she wants me to continue. Whatever, I am so consumed by my need to have her, I do not care.

The head of my cock slides slowly into her wetness. God, she is tight! Her recent orgasm would have made her so, but, for the first time, I consider that Tara might still be a virgin, that this is her first real sexual experience. But it is too late now. I am going to take her, to sink my shaft deep into her body and deposit my sperm far inside!

I encounter firm resistance. Tara truly is intact. I withdraw slightly and push forward again. I am not rough with her, but I am determined that she will give way. A small frown of discomfort crosses her brow. Her eyes remain closed. I pull back. This time I grasp her legs behind her knees, lifting her feet from the floor and pulling her knees up towards her chest. I push in for the third time and feel something give way. Tara lets out a squeal of pain and tears start from the corners of her eyes. She is no longer whole; I have broken her hymen, taken her cherry.

Now I can fuck her properly, but I am gentle at the same time in the knowledge that she is still suffering pain. I move my cock in her slowly, opening her up by degrees. For the first time, She starts to respond to me, flexing her belly and lifting her pelvis to welcome my gradual but insistent invasion. I lower her feet back to the floor and support myself on the chair arms while I watch my shaft inch further into her lush body with every thrust. Soon my dark mat of pubic hair mingles with her golden fuzz. We are fully joined. Her eyes are still closed. Tara is sucking her thumb. My overheated mind wonders if she is pretending she has a second man’s cock in her mouth.

I hold still for a few moments, savouring the sensation of her inner fire and the tight wet silkiness of her sheath. Then Tara begins urging me to resume, clenching her inner muscles and clamping her vaginal walls rhythmically around my shaft.

I withdraw until my tip is barely inside her. Her inner thighs, my cock and both our mats of pubic hair are smeared with her virgin blood. I slide smoothly, swiftly back into her and she greets me with a loud grunt of pleasure. Again I withdraw and plunge back in again, again, and again, and again. I vary my rhythm, now deep lunging thrusts, now short, sharp jabs. And Tara matches me, voicing her enjoyment with abandon. I change the angle of my thrusts from side to side and in a circular motion. And all the time Tara follows me. Her abdomen twists and heaves and writhes beneath me with her efforts to maintain the sliding passage of my member over her clitoris.

Suddenly, she takes control, arching her back and straining her pelvis downward over my shaft with tiny movements of her own at a blinding speed. I hold still and allow her free rein to her gratification. This must be how Tara brings herself to orgasm on her fingers when she masturbates at night in bed! Her tension breaks. Letting out deep, half-strangled groans, she thrashes hard at me, once, twice three times, her mons crashing against me. And then I feel the chaotic flutter followed by the powerful, steady grip and release of her pelvic muscles as her orgasm pounds through her frame.

I am not finished with her yet. Beside, I have not yet cum. When her climax is almost finished, I start to move once more. Tara frowns and mumbles a protest, but quietens again when she feels the renewed awakening that tells her she will orgasm again, and quickly. I am teaching her that she has the capacity to climax time after time, almost to infinity.

This orgasm is just as intense as its predecessor was, as is the third, and then the fourth, and the fifth. She wraps her calves behind my back pulling me closer to her. Her gasps and moans of animal need and pleasure drive me on and on. I want to take her to one more orgasm, but my body finally demands its own release. The jolts of my ejaculations knock the breath out of me; they have seldom been so strong before! Tara’s eyes briefly flash open with surprise when she feels my warm flood burst out deep in her belly. Then we both hold rigidly still, trembling and panting while my pulsing sperm paints her insides. I lean forward and try to kiss her, but she turns her head away muttering, “Don’t be silly…”

My tee shirt is stuck to my body. Tara’s school shirt and her bra are almost transparent with sweat and I can clearly discern the dark shadow of her nipples through the layers of cloth. The blonde curls on her head are dark with moisture and cling tightly to her scalp. We hold still, just looking at each other, while my cock, defeated at last, shrinks slowly in her sheath. When she feels that it is about to finally slip out of her, Tara speaks. “Quick! Give me my pants…!”

I find them on the floor beside I and hand them to her. The instant my cock slides out of her channel, Tara clamps the primrose scrap of material to her groin to catch the pent up fluids we both know will flood from her. We both look down at her crotch at the same instant. Her pussy lips are red and angry-looking from the friction of my shaft. The back of her uniform skirt, which was trapped beneath her bottom throughout our encounter, is soaked with her virgin blood and the sex lubricants that ran copiously from her while we fucked. “That will have to go into the wash! In fact, all my clothes will.” she says ruefully. I’ll tell Mum I had ‘an accident’ at school…she knows my periods are all over the place at the moment…”

I shake my head in wonder at her instant matter-of-fact practicality and move aside to let her get out of the chair to go and change. When she has scrambled from the room with her screwed-up panties clasped between her legs, I go and clean myself up as well. While I am washing the residues of sex from my genitals, I examine my feelings. Do I feel guilty? No, not yet. Right now, I am The Man…The Stud who took Tara’s cherry and taught her how to fuck! But maybe I might feel remorse later on when Shelley gets home. Will I have sex with Tara again? Definitely yes, if we are alone together and she wants it…she is amazing for one so young and inexperienced! Do I love her? No, not in the same way as I love her mother, but I do love fucking her!

Tara is very subdued at dinner. After the meal she helps Shelley to load the dishwasher. While they are working, I hear daughter apologising to mother for the bad behaviour that morning. They hug each other – all is forgiven. Tara heads off to her room almost immediately afterwards without looking at me.

Shelley has to leave early the following morning to attend a breakfast seminar with a group of workers from the bank. Jim Jnr clatters off to meet his buddies before going to school, leaving Tara and I alone in the house. I am sat at the breakfast table, scanning the newspaper headlines as usual, when she comes to stand opposite me. Her school uniform skirt and shirt are crisp and freshly ironed. My cock hardens at the memory of how sweaty and crumpled they were just a few hours before, and what they were stained with.

“Are you ok?” I ask.

“Yes,” she answers quietly, “a little bit sore, but it’s kind of nice…knowing the reason why…”

We regard each other silently for a few moments, and then she leans against the corner of the table so that it pushes her skirt between her thighs. I can’t tear my eyes away from the suggestive triangle the table corner makes out of the cloth, or my mind away from the clear message she is sending me. She throws me “one of those looks” and I finally realise they have nothing whatever to do with hatred.

Her words hang in the silence…“My first two classes today are study periods…I don’t have to be at school until after lunch time…you could drop me off…”

We make our way hand-in-hand to my bedroom. Knowing that we have lots of time and will not be disturbed, we undress each other slowly, teasing each other with little licking kisses and caresses and telling each other how beautiful we are. Naked at last, she invites me into her body. Tara may not get to school at all today!

Salteena
Salteena
590 Followers
12