Little Miss-Taken

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Couture
Couture
3,845 Followers

It was then that I found out that my body wasn't all she wanted to change. Once the surgery was complete, she wanted more. . . much more.

"Stacy, if you want me to take Kali off tonight, maybe you could do one little thing for me. . ."

I hated her calling me Stacy. It dehumanized me, turned me into the object of her vengeance, but I silently endured it. Hoping her anger would run its course.

"I really like the idea of Stacy being my maid," my wife said. "But, I think I would like to see her have a better attitude about things. I think a pretty smile and a nice curtsy when she sees me would be nice."

"Yes dear," I answered.

"Ahem. . ." she said. "Forgetting something?"

"Yes dear," I curtsied.

"Lower, and remember to smile now. Nice and pretty. Eager Stacy, think Eager."

"Yes, dear." I tried again. I wanted to crawl under the table. It was humiliating enough to be forced into a maid's uniform. But this, this was sheer and utter degradation.

"And you should call me Mistress from now on. I don't take kindly to familiarity with the help."

I bit my lip to keep from saying something in anger. This was intolerable.

"I guess we should leave you and Kali alone to think on it tonight," she smiled.

"No, please don't," I said. Quickly adding, "Mistress." And plastering a fake smile on my face, squatting down low, and lifting the hem of my short skirt high.

"Yes, think on that tonight Stacy," Mistress said. "In the morning, I intend to give you much more to think about. But meanwhile, since you want to be so familiar with me." She lifted her skirt and slipped down her panties. "Here's something for you to become familiar with. Give me a kiss. You are going to learn to please me for a change."

I knelt down and began to orally pleasure her. Albeit, reluctantly and resentfully. I had to, I realized, in order to get rid of that awful KTB.

"Slow down bitch," she said. "We've got all the time in the world."

I groaned as Kali's teeth bit into my cock.

My wife moaned in response. "Oh you love it don't you Stacy? Well, don't worry girl, there is more where this came from . . . much more - a never ending supply of pussy. Ahhh...that's it baby...circle your tongue around my clit...mmmmm"

I had hoped that she would relent, especially considering that I knelt between her legs for over an hour. But, she kept her promise, and I spent another sleepless night locked in the KTB. The next morning I was in so much in pain from it and so angry that I was unable to keep up any pretense that I was her dutiful maid. I took the key from her bedroom and made a break for it. I only made it downstairs before I was grabbed from behind and held rigid.

"You still need some adjustments in your attitude I'm afraid," Amanda said, coming toward me with one more hypodermic needle of the many I'd seen in the past months. "You'll be much happier when you return from where I'm sending you now to be trained. These men will see that you arrive safely, and this injection will assure that you go peaceably.

I went peaceably, asleep. When I woke up, I was in hell. I don't even want to think about that place. There were four women and eight men there, and they gave me their undivided attention. I learned a very important lesson. My Mistress was strict and she could be cruel, but she was only one person. They had used me almost constantly in one fashion or another. Nothing was off limits. Nothing was taboo. They had broken whatever fight remained in me. And now I'd been back for weeks.

Thankfully the KTB was gone, but to get rid of it, I gave up so much. I became the ideal maid. I became a bimbo. In my former life, I had used women for sex. Now, I was the one who was used. Once, a woman had been simply a tight hole or eager mouth for my cock. Now I was more a lesbian slave than a man. My mouth was what gave my wife pleasure. When I fucked her, it wasn't with my cock but with a dildo. Worst of all was when she occasionally brought over male lovers and I had to get them ready for her. Watched while they came inside her while I was locked into my own prison of steel. It was so unfair.

But, as I was saying, thankfully the KTB was gone. In its place I wore a simple curved tube. I still wasn't allowed the use of my cock. She said I first had to get my mind right and Stacy didn't have a cock, did she? How could I have a cock if I was to be her substitute Stacy to exact her revenge upon.

There was only one thing that puzzled me about the whole thing. Stacy was here right now and my wife seemed so civil - so pleasant. But Amanda could be tricky. I knew that very well. Poor Stacy had no clue who she was dealing with.

"Here's her key. Take it if you want her." Amanda said to Stacy.

KEY? My mind focused instantly on what was being said.

"Want her?" Stacy replied.

"YES, DO YOU WANT HER?" Amanda said, as if talking to an idiot. "She's eager, she's obedient, and she's extremely submissive. Her tongue's been pierced and she's a first-class pussy licker who doesn't even care if you're having your monthly visitor if you know what I mean. You've seen way she worships my ass. She'll do anything. She's also an excellent maid. The most submissive you'll ever have. And if you ever take a male lover, she'll happily get him ready for you, suck him to hardness - even put him in. Afterwards, if he didn't quite please you, well Stacy will be quite happy to finish you off with her mouth. You'll never have to clean up drop of disgusting male cum ever again. Not unless you want to."

Amanda jingled the key. "Go on, take the key and she's yours."

I wanted so much to reach up and grab the key. I had tried before and run for the door. That's what got me sent away. I never tried again.

I did the only thing I could think of. I kissed Stacy's sandals. Kissed her little painted toes. Tried to kiss my way up her legs and in between her thighs, to show her I could please her. Please take me away from this place, I begged with my eyes. Please take me away from this cruel mean vengeful woman.

Amanda continued: "All you got to do is promise tokeep her. I'm going to check up on you every now and then and I don't think you will like what happens if I find out you've let my Stacy go. I expect to find her just as you see her now."

"Ah. . ." Stacy said, looking at the dangling key, but not touching it.

Please take it. Please take it. Amanda pushed the strap-on deep into my pussy again. 'Stop it! It's your ass, not your pussy', I reminded myself. 'Get yourself together before Stacy leaves.'

'You're a man. You used to be her lover. It's now or never'. I summoned up what remained of my pride and courage, risking my Mistress's wrath. "Please Miss Stacy," I begged.

"Miss Stacy," Stacy said, tilting my head up by my chin. "I rather like that. I don't recall you ever being that respectful while we were going out."

"Ugh - ugh - Slut Stacy is very courteous now Miss." I wish my Mistress would stop fucking me, it made it so hard to talk.

"But Adam," she said. "Or whatever you call yourself now. When we talked of marriage, you were supposed to have money. That was part of the deal. You were going to take care of me."

"I'm afraid she's nothing but a maid now," Mistress Amanda said, as she ran her hands through my hair, mussing it up. I hated it when she did that. It was so hard to get it back together again. "No judge would ever believe this was my husband. Perhaps she could bring in some extra money from cleaning. She's quite the housekeeper, this one."

"Yes, Miss Stacy," I agreed. "Slut Stacy could work. She doesn't eat very much." No the corset that I wore didn't permit me to eat more than a few bites at a time.

"But where would you sleep?" she asked.

"With you?" I volunteered. However her eyes clearly said no. I thought she loved me. "Anywhere."

"I don't think so," Stacy said.

"Please," I begged. "Please take me."

"See how eager she is," Amanda said, pulling down on the rings in my nipples until I was once again on my hands and knees. "Always begging to be taken. Just keep a strap-on handy and you've got one happy little . . . fuck . . . toy."

Amanda started fucking me again. Not playful like before, but hard. My strength vanished with every thrust. I couldn't stop myself from reacting, and soon I was fucking her back, wiggling, crying, and grunting. My body was betraying me. I tried to fight it, but couldn't keep from becoming the happy, eager, submissive lesbian slave I had been trained to be. Her fuck toy.

I watched in horror as Stacy's eyes grew distant. She didn't even look at me, instead turning to my Mistress, my former wife. "Well, I'm sure that ahh. . . Stacy would be fun to play with for awhile," she said. "It looks likeshe would be quite good at pleasing me in a way that the man that I'm currently dating doesn't do nearly enough."

Oh, she was going to take me. I wanted to kiss her. Pledge to her my undying love. If she would only get me away from here and out of the chastity tube, I would show her just how good I was at oral sex. I had spent hours upon hours practicing.

"But, then what would I do with her?" she continued. "You see how soft she is. How easily she is persuaded into things. Surely you can see that for yourself. God, look how she reacts to you fucking her. How could I leave her with a man? With my man."

Spurred on by these comments, my wife fucked me harder. And Stacy stood up from the couch. Oh no no no. Stacy had it all wrong. I would never do such a thing unless she asked me to. "Ugh-Oh God, please Stacy. Ugh-Ugh, baby please. Slut Stacy will do anything for you," I gasped, while my arse was violated.

Don't you remember me? I'm Adam. I made love to you on the couch, in bed, even took you on the dining room table. Please take me home and free me from this prison. I'll do anything. I'll pay. I'll work. Buy you presents somehow. I'll pleasure you five times a day. Spank me if you want. Just get me out of here and get this chastity tube off of my cock. Let me be a man again . . . even part of a man.

God, it all went through my head, and I tried to bring it to the surface, but I couldn't. I could only be the happy, submissive, lesbian slave. My wife's eager fuck toy.

I watched in helpless horror as Stacy picked up her purse. "Please," I begged, bending down and taking her big toe in my mouth. I sucked on it. In and out, like on a small cock. In the way my Mistress adored.

Stacy pulled it free and hastily turned. I heard her heels clack on the floor as she was leaving. I willed myself to stop reacting, but I could no more stop from playing the role than I could stop breathing. Of its own volition my body was pushing back against my Mistress, ass wriggling, and squealing like a good little fuck toy.

God, I couldn't even stop myself anymore. I had played the role too long. I wondered how long before I forgot that I was even playing a role. How long before I thought I was really Stacy . . . Slut Stacy.

One last chance. I've got to do it. I summoned all my will power and called out after Stacy. My former lover and my one chance to get free. "Please-take me- take me - take me," I cried, only to hear the front door slam.

"Oh, I'm taking you alright you greedy little slut," Amanda said, thrusting even harder.

Fuck, it was over. My one chance had left. My one hope was gone. I slumped down and submitted to the ravaging anal assault.

It should have been the worst moment of my life. Instead, I'm not sure when it happened, but I noticed something unusual. The cock in my ass felt different, almost like it was hitting me in a slightly different place. I arched my back and spread my legs wider so that I could experience the magical feeling even more.

"Oh Mistress, you are really deep in Slut Stacy's pussy. Ugh - ugh - you are - oh shit her little girl is sohot," I grunted. Oh it was so surprising. I could feel it deep inside me. Deeper than ever before. It hurt, but it felt good at the same time. That part was usual. But what was unusual, was the warm glow I felt growing in my loins as my wife continued to fuck me. Dear Lord, it was growing stronger.

"Gonna cum - gonna cum. Oh fuck fuck fuck, gonna cum." My cock strained at the tube. It hurt, but I could care less.

Suddenly, I noticed that Mistress Amanda was slowing her thrusts. Not yet! I wasn't finished. "Oh don't stop. Please don't stop. Slut - ah - Slut Stacy needs it. Oh take me - take me - take me."

"Tell Mistress what her little girly girl needs."

I couldn't see her, but I could hear the smile in her voice. So arrogant . . . so cocky . . .but I could care less. "Oh please - Stacy's little girl needs cock. Hard cock - oh please fuck her as hard as you can."

She was almost all the way out of my puckered arsehole and she thrust hard, spearing me with one hard brutal thrust. At one time it would have killed me, but now . . . now it was pure heaven.

"Oh God - Oh God-" I cried as she plowed my depths. "Ugh-Slut Stacy is gonna cum," I gasped. "Oh my God, Slut Stacy isreally gonna cum. Oh fuck fuck ahhh..."

She spanked my ass and pulled my hair. I felt a warm glowing feeling in my pelvis, and then I came. It hurt, the pain blazed through my shaft, as my cum sought to escape through the curved metal tube. And when it shot out, it was with blazing force and burned like molten lava.

The pleasure, the pain, it was too much. I had never cum before . . .not like that. I remembered hugging my wife, tears falling from my eyes, kissing her, telling her that I loved her. Remembered her taking off the dildo harness and grabbing my by the ears and forcing my head down to her soaked crotch.

"You love me huh bitch?" she said. "Well, you'll have plenty of opportunity to show me just how much you love me with that long slut tongue of yours my little slave."

I knelt down before her and did just that. And I never thought about leaving again. Not even once.

The end

*******

If you enjoyed this work, take a moment to email the author. Your comments are their only payment. Pursuant to the Berne Convention, this work is copyright with all rights reserved by its author unless explicitly indicated.

Couture
Couture
3,845 Followers
12