Little Miss Trouble Ch. 01

Story Info
Tina's preference for older men leads to trouble.
5.2k words
4.04
54.6k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/23/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tina gave herself one last look in the rearview mirror before she got out of the car. Perfect, she thought. Just the right mixture of innocent virgin and pouty sex goddess. She touched up the deep red gloss on her full lips and gave herself a smile.

She climbed out of the car and tucked her ID and some money into her bra. She knew it was clichéd, but there wasn't room for pockets on this outfit. Her soft, round curves generously filled out the low-cut sweater and the short black skirt. The thin heels she wore emphasized her height and long legs. She licked her lips. She was ready to take some prisoners.

She had visited this bar before. It was a little drive from where she lived, which helped to ensure that none of the patrons knew her or her parents. Not that she was technically doing anything wrong. After all, she was twenty-five, well beyond the age of consent.

But she knew her conservative parents would not be thrilled to find out that their treasured daughter had a preference for older men--a preference that she often acted upon by "allowing" them to pick her up in bars. She was mostly in it to have some fun. She found older men incredibly attractive.

She picked her locations carefully, aiming for places that appealed to middle-aged, middle-class, professional men. They were usually the ones who fell, drooling, at her feet. Still, she maintained some basic rules for herself. She never went home with or had sex with any of them. She never gave out her phone number or address. And she never misrepresented the fact that she was not interested in a serious relationship.

Mostly she just flirted and teased, and then made out with them in the parking lot. She might give them a hand-job or let them play with her breasts. But that was about as far as she went. And, to be honest, most of the men seemed satisfied with that. After all, she gave excellent hand-jobs. Afterwards, she would go home and take care of her own physical needs. What she craved most from men was the attention.

Tonight she was feeling particularly feisty. It had been a long week and she was really looking forward to having a drink and a little fun. She smoothed her skirt down over her hips and tugged her sweater a little lower just before she walked in the bar. She sashayed over to the bar, sending innocent smiles to the men whose eyes followed the sway of her hips or the bounce of her breasts.

She scooted up onto a barstool and crossed her legs, causing her skirt to ride up and reveal more of her smooth, long legs. She tossed her thick, dark hair over her shoulder and gave the bartender a dazzling smile. "Hi, Charlie," she said seductively.

Charlie grinned at her. "Well, if it ain't Little Miss Trouble." Tina's laugh was low and sensuous, causing a couple of men to look her way. Charlie shook his head at her. "Girl," he said with a wink, "I swear you're gonna' come in here and catch it one day." He handed her a short glass of 7-Up. She winked back at him and patted his hand affectionately.

"I know you'll look out for me, Charlie," she said as she lifted the glass to sip. She took a moment to look around the bar. "Busy tonight," she murmured as she noticed several interesting prospects scattered around the room. A particularly attractive man near the pool tables sent her a seductive smile. She gave him a deliberately shy smile in return.

She continued perusing the room, noticing that, as usual, the ratio of men to women was high. This bar was a place for a man's man--sports blaring on the TVs, pool tables, darts, and cigar smoke. Most women wouldn't come in for a casual drink, and the ones who did tended to be middle-aged like their male counterparts.

She turned back to Charlie. "Thanks for the drink, sweetie," she said. He blushed. She laughed and slid down off the stool. A game of pool sounded like a fine idea to her. She wanted to get a closer look at the guy who had smiled at her.

She wandered over to the pool tables, purposely lining herself up in the man's line of vision. She leaned against the wall in the corner and watched him make a shot. A ball clunked into the corner pocket. He straightened and looked right at her. She met his gaze for a moment and then timidly looked away. She could feel his eyes on her, checking her out.

He moved around to her side of the table to line up his next shot. She took the opportunity to check him out from behind. He shot, sank another ball, and then turned back to smile at her again. She shyly smiled back and then ran her tongue slowly over her lips. She watched the desire kindle in his eyes.

He tried to turn his attention back to the game, but she strategically dropped her napkin and then leaned over to pick it up off the floor, giving him an excellent view down her sweater. Not surprisingly, he missed his next shot. She looked at him innocently and then watched as he crossed over to stand next to her by the wall.

He put a hand on the wall and leaned towards her, caging her into the corner. Her heartbeat quickened delightedly. He was several inches taller than her and looked very strong. Clearly he was not afraid to act on his impulses. He seemed to be just the kind of man she preferred.

"Hello there," he said in a deep voice. He smiled teasingly at her. "Enjoying your evening?" he asked. She made herself blush and then nodded, looking up at him from under lowered lashes.

"You know," he went on with a grin, "my evening got much better once I saw you." Tina laughed lightly and smiled at him. "Really?" she said in a soft, seductive voice. "That's so sweet of you to say."

The man moved a little closer to her. She could smell his cologne. "You wanna' learn how to play?" he asked suggestively. "I bet I could teach a young lady like you a thing or two." He ran his hand lightly down her arm.

Two glasses of wine later, Tina was feeling pretty good. She was enjoying flirting with Mark and he was enjoying teaching her how to play pool. He clearly liked pressing himself up against her back and putting his arms around her to help her aim the cue stick. His hand wandered frequently to her ass, caressing lightly.

Tina missed another shot--on purpose, of course--and then turned around to face Mark. She pressed her body against his. "I missed again," she said, looking up at him with wide doe eyes and her lips in a sexy pout. She could see the longing building in his eyes. Not to mention that she could feel it growing in his pants.

He circled her waist with his hands and lifted her up onto the edge of the table. She laughed and pressed a hand against his chest. "What are you doing?" she asked. "I can't play from up here." Mark leaned down to her. "I can," he responded. His lips pressed down on hers and his arms wrapped around her, pulling her even closer into his body.

Tina reveled in the feeling of his mouth urgent and hot on hers. She let a seductive little sigh escape as he slipped his tongue into her mouth. He was a fairly good kisser, she thought objectively. Little too much tongue for her taste. What was he trying to do? Lick her lips? She pulled back a little and smiled coyly at him.

He pulled her close again and kissed her insistently. She let herself enjoy as she felt his hand sneak up to cup her breast. Suddenly she sensed someone watching them. She pulled back and saw a man standing behind Mark. She wondered what was going on. Charlie didn't usually care if she got a little touchy-feely in the bar, as long as everyone's clothes stayed on.

The man stepped out from behind Mark and she gasped. "Uncle Rob!" she exclaimed when she saw his face. She hastily tried to scoot down off the table. Mark didn't budge. "What?" he demanded, his senses dulled as all the blood had rushed from his brain to his lap.

The man pushed Mark aside and grabbed Tina's arm. "What do you think you're doing here, young lady?" he demanded firmly. She was mortified. Uncle Rob was a very close friend of her parents who had known her since she was a baby. Even though he was not really her uncle, she was incredibly embarrassed to be caught by him in this situation.

Mark was still confused. "Hey, man, get your own girl," he said as he held onto Tina's other arm. Tina put her hand up to his chest and looked him in the eyes. "Mark," she said slowly and clearly, "This is my Uncle Rob and I have to go now, OK?" Mark brows furrowed as he considered what she said. "Thanks for the drinks, Mark." She stumbled a little as Rob began to pull her away.

Rob yanked her towards the door. Charlie looked up at her questioningly, wondering if he should step in. Tina shook her head at him and followed Rob as quickly as she could. He pulled her out the door and into the parking lot. He walked briskly over to a silver Mercedes, opened the passenger door, and pushed her in. He walked around to the driver's side and let himself in the car.

They sat there for a moment in silence. She had no idea what to say. She turned to Rob. "I guess this probably looks bad," she started. He looked over at her and raised an eyebrow. "OK, OK, I know it looks bad." She took a deep breath. "But I don't see any reason for you to tell my parents about it," she said firmly.

He shook his head and looked at her disapprovingly. "I don't know, Tina. If it were my daughter and your parents saw her doing this, I would want to know about it." He looked her up and down. "I mean, just look at how you're dressed."

Tina pulled the edge of her skirt down and crossed her arms over her chest. She shifted uncomfortably under his gaze. "Uncle Rob," she said, with a hint of desperation in her voice, "I was just having some fun. And, really, I'm twenty-five years old and not doing anything really wrong."

"Don't you know how dangerous it is for you to be in a place like this alone?" he demanded sharply. "That man was easily twenty years older than you and at least a hundred pounds heavier. What if he had attacked you? Do you really think you could have stopped him?"

"I wouldn't have given him the chance in the first place," she protested. "I've done this before. I'm careful." She felt frustrated and embarrassed. "I appreciate that you're worried about me, Uncle Rob, but you don't need to be." She put her hand on the door handle and looked over at him. "If you feel like you need to tell my parents, I'll understand." She opened the car door.

Rob grabbed her arm before she could get out. "Where do you think you're going?" She turned back to him, slightly annoyed. "I'm going to go home," she said. "You don't have to worry about me."

Rob shook his head at her. "You've been drinking," he said. "I'm not letting you drive home alone." His grip remained firm on her arm. She tried to pull away from him. "I'm fine," she insisted. "I only had two glasses of wine. I can drive myself home."

"Stay in the car, Tina," he said firmly. "I think we need to talk some more. I'll drive you to my house and then after we've talked and you've calmed down, I'll drive you back here to your car."

Tina sighed and closed the car door again. "Fine," she said. "But I swear I would be OK driving home." Rob started the car. "It's better not to take any chances," he said confidently. He pulled out of the lot and headed home.

*****

They sat in silence for the fifteen-minute drive. Tina was still feeling annoyed and a little embarrassed that Rob was being so protective. She wished she were back in the bar, cuddled up with Matt, or Mark, or whatever his name was.

Rob drove carefully, trying to clear his thoughts. He had been surprised to see his friends' daughter in that bar, draped over some strange man, letting him touch her. He had been even more surprised at the strength of the desire that had slammed into him when he had realized who she was. Then anger had taken over and spurred him to drag her out of the bar.

Now he was taking her home. He knew it wasn't a smart idea, but he couldn't seem to help himself. He glanced over at her and saw she was pouting. Her skirt had ridden up again and he could see most of her smooth, shapely thighs. He gritted his teeth against the new wave of longing.

He pulled into his driveway, slowly making his way down the bumpy, mile-long road. Out of the corner of his eye, he could see her breasts jiggling softly in her tight sweater as the car ran over the rough gravel. His hands tightened on the steering wheel. He pulled into the garage and turned off the car.

Tina let herself out of the car and then waited for him by the back door. "Is Celia home?" she asked, referring to his youngest daughter. Rob shook his head. "She started college last fall," he reminded her. "I've got the house to myself these days." Tina started to ask about his wife, but stopped herself when she remembered that they had gotten divorced a couple of years ago.

He unlocked the back door and let them both into the kitchen. He flicked on the lights and tossed his keys on the counter. "Go sit in the living room," he said. "I'll be in there in a minute." Tina headed for the living room, mentally preparing herself for a long lecture.

Rob stood in the kitchen and leaned against the counter. What was he doing? He shouldn't have told her to come back with him. He should have just let her go home on her own. Then he remembered the way her breasts looked in that sweater and he felt himself getting hard. He cursed at himself and pulled out a bottle of scotch.

He poured himself a generous shot and downed it in one gulp. He needed to calm down before he went in to talk to her. He paced the kitchen, wondering what he should say and do. Then he filled up the coffee maker, turned it on and headed for the living room.

Tina was sitting in the corner of a long, soft couch in front of the gas fireplace. Rob crossed the room and turned on the fire. Flames rose around the fake logs. He turned to face her. "Tina, I'm worried about you," he said slowly. "I don't think you realize the position that you're putting yourself into." He took a seat in the recliner near the end of the sofa where she sat.

She looked at him and sighed. "I know you're worried," she said patiently. "But I can take care of myself. I'm an adult. I know how to handle myself." Rob shook his head in frustration and Tina stood and began pacing around the room.

Rob watched her and couldn't help noticing how her high heels turned her legs into pure fantasy. He tried to focus on the conversation. "I know you're old enough to make your own decisions," he said. "But you're also young enough not to realize that some of your decisions might not be the best ones you could make."

Tina spun around to face him. She threw her arms up in exasperation. "What's so horrible about going to a bar and flirting with some guys?" Rob stood up and crossed to her. "That was not just flirting," he said. "That man was old enough to be your father and he had his hands all over you."

"I like older men," she protested. "And I wanted his hands on me. If I didn't, they wouldn't have been there." She rolled her eyes in aggravation. "Uncle Rob, like I said, I appreciate your concern. But I don't think this is any of your business."

Before she could blink he was right in front of her, grasping her arms firmly in his large hands. "You think you can take care of yourself?" He pushed her back towards the wall. Her eyes widened in shock. "I'm about the size of that guy you were with tonight. Let's see you defend yourself."

Tina tried to twist out of his grasp, but his grip was firm on her arms. She tried to kick at his shins, but he pushed her up against the wall and pressed his body against hers. She shivered at the furious look in his eyes and then looked down at the floor in defeat.

"OK," she said softly, "You made your point." She waited for him to release her, but his grip only tightened. She winced. "You're hurting me, Uncle Rob," she said as she tried to twist away from him again.

Rob released her suddenly, shocked at his own behavior. His pulse was racing and his breathing was labored. Damn, he wanted her so badly. He walked away from her and stalked into the kitchen. He grabbed a mug out of the cabinet and poured himself a cup of coffee. He had to get control of himself, he thought.

"Uncle Rob?" Tina's voice drifted towards him from the doorway. Rob turned sharply and sloshed coffee over himself and the floor. He cursed under his breath. Tina grabbed some paper towels from the counter and went over to where he stood. She handed him a couple and then knelt down to mop up the floor.

Rob barely managed to hold back a groan. He watched the tight skirt ride up and grow snug over her ass. From where he was standing, he could see directly down her sweater and his eyes feasted on the sight of round, firm breasts. He stood there, motionless, with paper towels in his hand and coffee soaking into his shirt.

Tina stood up and looked at him. She set the wet towels on the counter and then took the dry ones from his hand. "Don't just stand there," she said with exasperation. "That's going to stain." She began to dab at his shirt with the towels. They weren't helping much. "Here," she said patiently, "You're going to have to take your shirt off and let me rinse it out." She began to undo his buttons.

He reached down and grasped her wrists, unable to take the torture of her casual touch. She looked up at him questioningly. The desire in his eyes was blatant and she instinctively tried to take a step back in defense. "Uncle Rob?" she said uncertainly. He couldn't hold himself back any longer. He crushed his mouth down on hers. She struggled and tried to pull away, but his grip was firm and his body pressed hers back against the counter.

He deepened the kiss, trying to savor the sweet taste of her. She stopped struggling and stood tense, absorbing the emotions that were pounding at her from every direction. Then she let out a little sigh and he slipped his tongue into her mouth to explore. She moaned appreciatively. He felt her body begin to heat against his.

The phone rang and they sprang apart. They stared at each other in disbelief. Tina lifted a hand to her lips. They were warm and tingling from the kiss. The phone rang again. Rob crossed the kitchen and picked it up, his eyes still locked on hers.

Tina heard the blood rushing in her ears, blocking out the sounds of his phone conversation. She stood still for a moment, trying to figure out what had just happened. He had kissed her, she thought to herself. Her parents' friend--someone she had known her whole life--had just kissed her senseless. She felt the aftershock of the kiss in every pore. She leaned against the counter, grateful for its support.

Rob hung up the phone. He stood across the room, hands in his pockets, looking over at her. She shifted uncomfortably and then turned away from him. She picked up the coffee-soaked paper towels and took them over to the trashcan. She stood there with her back to him.

"Uh, I should probably go home now," she said at last. She glanced over at him and then away again when she saw he was still staring at her. She moved closer to the back door. "I understand what you were saying now," she said softly. "I promise I won't go back to that bar."

Rob started to cross over to her and she looked up apprehensively. He stopped halfway across the kitchen. "Tina," he said gently. "I'm really sorry about that. I got carried away and..." She interrupted him and shook her head. "I don't want to talk about it." She moved closer to the back door again and then looked up at him warily. "Will you please take me back to my car?"

His brows furrowed. "I think we'd better clear the air first," he said insistently. He walked towards her. She flinched away when he got close. "Really," she said forcefully. "It's OK. I don't want to talk about it." He began to say something else but she opened the back door and walked out. He waited a moment and then followed her.

12