Little Miss Trouble Ch. 02

Story Info
Tina find herself in deeper trouble.
3.2k words
4.48
34.5k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/23/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Several weeks later Tina dressed to attend a Labor Day picnic with her parents. It was unseasonably warm for September, so she slipped on a thin, blue sundress with a full skirt that fluttered around her knees. She tied the halter straps around her neck and glanced in the mirror to appreciate how the dress left her most of her back exposed. She gently pulled on sheer, thigh-high stockings and attached them to the straps of a pale blue garter belt.

She sighed and rolled her eyes at herself in the mirror as she fastened long silver dangles at her ears. She hated going to these "family" things. Her parents had insisted on this one, since the host was a long-time friend. And since she had little other social life lately, she finally agreed to meet them there.

Actually, she had had no social life to speak of since the night Rob had caught her at the bar. For a few days after the incident she had been depressed, not understanding what had happened or why it had ended the way it had. She had indulged in long naps and ice cream, wondering if the way she lived her life was as bad as he said it was.

Then she had gotten fed up with her self-pity and had turned her hurt feelings into anger. It was all his fault. He should have left her alone in the first place. But instead he had taken her to his home and seduced her. He was a jerk, just like all men. She thought this with renewed vengeance as she applied her lip-gloss. Men were just not worth the trouble.

The most annoying thing was that now she felt kind of ashamed of the way she had teased men in the past. Again, she blamed it on Rob. He had made her feel both dirty and undesirable, and now she didn't really feel like going to bars and picking up men. But her desires had only grown exponentially since the events of that night. The urgency of her needs and the inability to meet them was slowly driving her crazy.

She picked up her purse and slid her feet into a pair of heeled sandals. Switching off the lights, she headed out of the apartment and down to the parking garage. The picnic was about a twenty-minute drive from her apartment, so she cranked up her music and put down the windows. She prepared herself for a dull afternoon of small talk.

Since she was late getting to the party, she had to park her car fairly far from the house. There must have been fifty cars lined up down the road. She sighed as she thought of all the people whose names she would have to remember. Slowly she strolled across the front yard and rang the doorbell.

Her mouth fell open in surprise when Rob opened the door. She took an instinctive step back and would have tumbled off the stoop if he hadn't grabbed her arms. He held her body close to his until she caught her balance, then he released her and turned and walked back into the house, trying to contain his own shock at seeing her there.

Tina stepped unsurely into the foyer of the house. She cursed herself for not realizing that the hosts were good friends of his as well as of her parents. Of course he would be there. She worked to regain her composure. When he turned back to her, she managed to look at him without emotion.

He looked back at her with a raised brow. "I didn't realize you would be here," he said calmly. "I hope this won't be uncomfortable for you." Tina bit back the string of curses that came to mind. "Not at all," she said smoothly. "Why would it be?" She crossed the room and headed for the stairs that led down to the patio.

He watched her leave the room and he had to smile in appreciation of her confidence and spirit. She was quite a woman. Not a woman, he corrected himself quickly, just a girl still. He shook his head and reminded himself to stay away from her. There was no need for any more trouble between them.

He went back into the kitchen to grab the extra beers he had promised to fetch for the host and then headed down the stairs himself and joined the people spread across yard. The house and property were huge and included a wide-open yard, as well as a pond and a magnificent garden. His eyes scanned over the people, looking for Tina.

She was sitting with her parents at a round table in the middle of the lawn. As he watched, three young men approached the table and sat down. His jaw clenched painfully as he watched them talk with her and he heard her low, seductive laughter drift across the yard. His eyes narrowed as one of the men ran a finger down her cheek. He knew what it would feel like--warm and smooth. Even recognizing the emotion running through him as petty jealousy, he had trouble controlling it.

He joined his host at the barbeque pit and tried to take his mind off of her. But he could hear the sound of her voice, the seduction of her laugh. He barely controlled the urge to storm over to her table and pound the three young men into the ground. He glanced over his shoulder and noticed that she was walking, alone, down to the gazebo at the edge of the pond.

After a moment's consideration, he decided to follow her. When he entered the small, enclosed wooden structure, he saw that she was sitting quietly on a bench, peeking through one of the holes in the latticed walls. She turned towards him at the sound of his footsteps. Her eyes frosted over when she saw who it was.

She stood abruptly. "Excuse me," she said as she moved past him, intending to return to the party. He blocked her way. She glared at him in frustration. "I'd rather not talk to you right now," she said coolly. He glared back at her. "I saw you talking to those guys out there--flirting with them," he said bitterly.

"What I do is my own business. There is nothing you can do about it, understand?" She stared up at him angrily, challenging him to say anything else. She turned to leave the gazebo and he grabbed her arm. She struggled to pull away, but he pulled her over to him and locked his arms around her, pinning her arms to her sides.

"Let me go, you bastard!" she cried as she fought against him. His mouth closed over hers, silencing any further words she may have intended to say. Greedily he feasted, savoring the taste of her lips under his. Tina fought against the desires that bubbled up inside of her. She struggled to control the need to kiss him back.

His grip around her tightened and he could feel the press of her breasts against his body. Longing whipped like flames through his blood and he kissed her fiercely, thrusting his tongue deep into her mouth. She moaned, unable to stop the heat that was spreading through her body. She longed to have his hands all over her.

He released her suddenly, staring down at her with bald desire in his eyes. Her body trembled under his intense stare. Unable to resist the temptation, she stepped forward and pressed her lips to his. Her soft, young body pressed against his and she wrapped her arms around his neck. His hand reached up to cup her breast and she whimpered in pleasure at the sensation.

"God, I want you so much," he murmured against her mouth. She simply groaned in response, pushing her hips against his. "We can't..." he mumbled. She moaned at the thought of being denied again. "We can't here," he clarified, nibbling at her lips seductively, still caressing her breast through her thin dress.

They pulled back from each other and locked gazes. "My apartment," she said softly. He shook his head. "My house," he countered. "It's closer." She nodded and headed out of the gazebo, glancing back at him as she left. "I'll meet you there," she said, still breathless from his kiss.

*****

Tina took the long way to his house, wanting to make sure that he arrived there first. As she drove, she waged a mental battle about whether this was a good idea. She shook her head. She knew it was a bad idea. The real question was whether she was going to do it anyway.

She pulled into his driveway and saw that his car was parked in the garage. She took a deep breath, surprised at how nervous she felt. If he had turned her away last time, what made her think he wouldn't turn her away again? She parked in the garage next to his car and took one last deep breath. Then she went to the back door and knocked.

Rob was pacing the kitchen when he heard the knock at the door. He, too, was wondering if he should go through with this. He wanted her badly, even though he knew what he was doing was wrong. But when he opened the door and saw her standing there, soft and beautiful, he knew he had to have her.

He took her hand and drew her into the kitchen. He could see the nerves in her eyes. He pulled her close to him, framed her face in his hands, and kissed her softly, letting his lips move gently over hers. He felt her lips warm and watched her eyes flutter closed. He pulled her into his arms and held her, breathing in the intoxicating fragrance of wildflowers and shampoo.

Tina steeped herself in the comfort and strength of his arms. Her head rested on his shoulder and she wrapped her arms around his waist. She could feel the softness of his shirt and the solidity of his body. For the moment she felt treasured--wrapped in the luxury of his embrace.

He began to kiss the silky softness of her hair. His kisses traveled down to her forehead and then trailed to her cheeks. She tilted back her head, welcoming his mouth to hers. His tongue dipped into her mouth, savoring the sweet flavors. She sighed and her fingers gripped the back of his shirt.

The kiss grew deeper and more urgent as he grasped her hair and pulled her to him. His tongue searched her mouth and she moaned seductively. She pressed her body into his in a silent request for more. Unable to stop himself, he swept her into his arms and carried her through the house to the bedroom.

He laid her on the bed and stared down at her, entranced by the way her hair pooled around her. She raised a knee so that one foot was flat on the bed. Her skirt slid down, revealing the top of her stockings and the hint of one smooth, soft thigh. He clenched his teeth and used all his strength to rein in his desires. He had to know that this was what she really wanted.

He sat on the edge of the bed and caressed her cheek with the back of his hand. Longing whipped through him as she hummed, rubbing back against his hand. "Are you sure?" he asked in a raspy whisper. "You need to be sure. Because once I touch you, I'm not going to be able to stop." He saw little flicks of fear mixed with the desire in her eyes. She nodded. "I'm sure," she whispered. "I want to be yours." His throat clogged with needs. His head dipped down and he showered kisses over her face and neck. His hands slid through her long, heavy hair and then met behind her neck to untie the straps of her dress. When they were undone, he feathered kisses from her shoulder to her elbow. She sighed appreciatively and looked up at him with sultry eyes.


He climbed all the way onto the bed, straddling her hips between his knees. Involuntarily she rocked her hips up to meet his. Even through the layers of clothing, they could feel the heat coming from each other's bodies. He slowly drew the top of her dress down to her waist, revealing her soft, round breasts. Her dark nipples tightened as the cool air brushed across them.

He waited a moment, enjoying the sight of her body under his, appreciating the smooth honey-toned skin and the sudden shyness in her eyes. He cupped both breasts, one in each hand, and she gasped delightedly, eyes fluttering closed. As he circled her hardening nipples with his thumbs he watched the shallow breaths she exhaled through soft, full lips.

He pinched the nipples between his fingers and her eyes flew open, locking onto his. He could see the desire kindle in her eyes. He pulled gently on her nipples and her hips rocked up to meet his again. Her hands lifted to circle his wrists, pulling him towards her, yearning for more.

Tina watched with blurred vision as he slowly leaned down and took the hardened peak of one breast into his mouth. She cried out in pleasure and her body trembled violently beneath his. His tongue circled the tender nub and then he sucked it up into his mouth. Tina felt fire shoot through her blood. Her hands reached up and she ran her fingers through his hair, pulling his head down towards her aching breast.

The heat spread through her body as he reached up and captured her wrists in his hands. He held them down to the bed, never taking his lips from the smooth curves of her chest. Again, she trembled as he sucked her nipple up into his mouth, nipping playfully at it with his teeth. She groaned.

He released her nipple and lowered his mouth to her other breast. Again he circled the tender flesh with his tongue, delighted to feel it pucker and harden in his mouth. He sucked at it gently, then with more intensity. She ground her hips up against his body.

She wanted to touch him. To feel his warm flesh under her hands. She struggled to release her wrists from his grasp. Finally he let go of her hands. She lifted them immediately to his shirt and tugged at the buttons, impatient to touch him as he was touching her. He understood her urgency and helped her remove the shirt.

She moaned appreciatively when the shirt was gone and all that was left was man. This was no young boy's chest, she thought as she ran her hands over the rough skin. He was all man--hard muscles and warm flesh. He groaned as her hands raced eagerly over him.

He leaned over her and kissed her fiercely. She felt his bare skin press against her breasts and she closed her eyes, trying to absorb the sensation. When he ran his hands down her arms, she felt his touch over every inch of her body. Her breasts ached from it; her thighs trembled. She heard him groan, felt the light quiver run through him as her fingernails scraped down the warm flesh of his back.

Reluctantly he broke the kiss. Desire clawed at him with a sharpness he had never experienced before. He climbed off of her and then ran his hands over her full breasts. Her body arched under his touch. Gently, softly he pulled her dress down over her hips and down her legs. He felt every muscle in his body tense as he revealed her smooth, golden skin and the frothy blue garter belt. He tossed the dress aside and ran his hands from the sides of her breasts down to her hips.

Her panties were a tiny scrap of blue material between her thighs. He watched her body tremble as his hand traced up her thighs and cupped her through the satiny cloth. She cried out in pleasure and he felt her pour into his hands. Stunned and empowered by the intensity of her response, he ripped the panties off and cupped her again. She gasped and writhed under his touch, moaning as she felt his fingers part her swollen lips.

Unable to wait a moment longer, Rob quickly removed the rest of his clothing and then climbed back on the bed, kneeling between her legs. He was hard as rock and wanted nothing more than to pound himself into her. But instead he took his time, wanting to seduce her, wanting her to remember being with him for the rest of her life.

His finger traced up her moist slit and she groaned appreciatively. He lowered his mouth to her breast and suckled hungrily. Her hands moved up to grip his hair and pull his head up against her body. His fingers gently continued to stroke her pussy lips. He could feel the heat pulsing from within her. Slowly and carefully he pressed his thumb against her swollen clit. She gasped out his name and he felt her body buck underneath his.

"I could eat you alive," he murmured and once more crushed his mouth down on hers. He grabbed her wrists and held them down to the bed again, knowing that if she touched him now, it would be over much too soon.

Her body arched when he drew the tip of her breast into his mouth. He could feel her heartbeat quicken as he used his teeth and tongue to pleasure her. She shuddered under his hands, nearly wept, as each new burst of pleasure coursed through her body. Her hands struggled under his. She wanted to touch him, to hold him in her hands.

At last he released her hands and his hand cupped between her thighs once again. She was hot and wet and ready. Her nails bit into his bare back as he slipped a finger inside of her. She came hard, soaking his hand and driving him to the edge of madness. She needed to feel him inside of her. As if he read her mind, he quickly removed his finger and then drove himself hard and deep inside her.

For a moment they were completely still, absorbing the sensation. Then they began to move as if they were one. Their gazes met and held as their movements built up speed. In the back of her mind, Tina recognized the erotic sound of flesh slapping against flesh.

Her hips pumped madly, meeting his beat for beat, urging him on. She cried out as the orgasm hit her, stronger than she could ever imagine. And yet her body continued to move in rhythm with his. She longed to feel him explode inside her.

He hammered himself into her, barely holding himself back from the edge. He watched her, watched the blind pleasure in her eyes even while the need for release clawed viciously at his gut. Then her body went taut as yet another orgasm ripped through her. He heard her scream his name as he finally emptied himself deep inside her. Then he collapsed on top of her, flesh against flesh.