Little Ms. Marker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We played like this for a few minutes before I pressed her lovely thighs, indicating I wanted greater access. Li obediently changed position, parting her legs so I could see her slit. Freshly shaven, the outer lips were puffy with arousal and I could just make out the clit peeking out at the top of her quim. I reached out and began to caress her pussy lips with one finger, finding them wet with female secretions. My index finger slowly began to trace a path up and down her labia, not yet approaching her clitoris. Her hand tightened on my cock and she moaned. Encouraged by this response, I let my finger brush the clitoral shaft, letting it linger as the slippery friction of my fingertip coated with her feminine oils worked on her. Li threw back her head and whimpered, eyes closing, as I began to circle her clit, feeling it swell, watching it come out of its hood, wanting to play.

"Ohhh," Li moaned. "Oh yes… oh yes… more… please…"

"Swing yourself up here," I ordered, "and fellate me."

Li eagerly climbed onto the bed. Grabbing her long legs, I positioned her for 69, her hairless pussy over my mouth, the inner lips now visible. I bunched the pillows under my head to better support me and used my hands to expose her genitals for my attention. Pulling her back to my mouth, I began to tongue her. Li gasped at the sensation, dropping her head to watch me lick her quiff, faintly smiling as I tasted her luscious juices. A sharp slap on her buttocks reminded her of her duties. Breathing hard, she bent to my cock, taking it into her mouth. Closing her lips behind the head, she sucked gently as her tongue caressed the top of the glans. In response, I stiffened my tongue and pressed into her labia. Li's mouth opened and she gasped at the sensation. I thrust upward and felt my prick bump the back of her mouth. Taking the hint, Li relaxed her throat, adjusted her angle and began to bob up and down on me, taking most of my shaft into her mouth and down her throat, her talented tongue tickling the sensitive frenum and the bulging veins throbbing with hot blood as my rod hardened still more under her ministrations.

For my part, I grabbed her hips to hold her lower body still in order to reciprocate her attentions. Wrapping my left arm around her belly to steady her, I slid two fingers into her wet, waiting cunt. I moved them in and out in time with her head's nodding and the varying suction of her mouth that demonstrated intimate acquaintance with fellatio. The moans deep in her throat, sounds she couldn't force out past the cock blocking their exit were exciting vibrations in and of themselves.

I lifted my head and located her clitoris, now standing proudly free of its hood, and began to use my tongue on it. Li stiffened and her movements stopped, her mouth at the top of a stroke. I felt her pussy clamp down on my two probing fingers. Forcing them back, I added a third and jammed them in while at the same time suckling on her clit like a baby at the breast. Li's jaw opened and she screamed.

"A-a-a-a-h-h! C-U-M-M-I-N-G-G!! AIIEAHH! AAAH! Aahhh…"

At that point, I twisted my head a bit and was able to get her clitoris and much of the shaft across my mouth. Spreading my lips and opening my mouth, I sucked this most tender woman-flesh into my mouth and closed my jaw, nibbling on the shaft while pulling a little air in past the teeth pressing on it.

The effect was if I had flipped a switch and sent high voltage through Li's pussy. She screamed again, my cock pressed to one side of her face so she could get the air she needed. She collapsed onto me, greedily rubbing her mound, her clit and her pussy lips on my face, her juices covering me from eyebrows to chin, as she climaxed again and again, her ecstatic shrieks toning down the scale to sensuous groans as the strength of her orgasms sucked every bit of energy out of her. However, I was not done with little Ms. Marker, not by a damn sight.

I pushed her off me. She rolled to her left, ending on her back with her lovely legs splayed wide. Getting onto my knees, I positioned myself between her golden thighs and pushed her legs up and back as she lay her with her head toward the foot of the bed, powerless to resist me even if she'd been inclined to. Lifting her buttocks with my hands, I ran my rigid pole up and down her sopping, ready slit until it was covered with girl-nectar. Pulling her nether lips apart with my thumbs, I pushed forward and slid my cock home inside the Chinese wench.

For almost a minute, I slowly pumped her, watching her face, her eyes closed, off in some Elysian place deep inside her head, her body accepting the sensations induced by my prod as just another feeling related to her pleasure. Then, as Li came back to reality, she realized she had a cock in her cunt, that she liked what it was doing to her, and that she ought to me to fuck me back. Her eyes opened and she smiled. Her arms came up to grab my shoulders, her forearms pressing against my shoulder blades, wordlessly urging me to drive deep into her. Her hips rose to meet my downstrokes and her legs bent up to put her feet flat on the mattress for better leverage, twisting her pelvis down to bring her clit into contact with my penis as it pistoned in and out of her dripping pussy.

"Oh yes," she moaned. "Oh yes. So big. So hard. Fuck me. Fuck me! Fuck me! Take me for your pleasure! Don't stop! I want to feel it in me! Ohhhh, so goood!"

She lifted her head and our lips met, locking into a burning kiss as I thrust hard into Li's eager cunt, bottoming out with every stroke now, filling her, stretching the greasy walls of her vagina as she took my shaft at maximum penetration, gasping and whimpering against my mouth, sweat slicking our bodies as we fucked. I could feel the cum bubbling in my balls as I rushed toward my own climax. Li could feel it too, arching her back to rub her nipples along my chest, striving for her own golden moment.

"Yes! Yes! Give it to me! Give me your juice! Fuck your slut! Give me your sperm!" she begged. "So goood… give it to me! Fill me up! OHHH YESSS!" she screamed as orgasm overtook her.

I couldn't hold back any more. Her nails bit into my shoulders and her legs wrapped around me, greedily trying to suck my whole body into her cunt. Rushing up through my cock, my sperm geysered into her waiting pussy, the release momentarily blocking out my sight, as if I was shooting new galaxies into the hot blackness that enveloped my prick. Feeling like a glowing comet, I collapsed on top of Li, feebly searching for her lips. We kissed as the afterglow took us and led us into sleep, our bodies still intertwined, unsure as to what was whose.

I awoke an indeterminate time later, alone. Blinking, I looked at the clock on my nightstand. It was a quarter to two. I looked across the room and saw the clothes I had shed so casually the night before were neatly folded on top of the bureau. It had to be Li's doing; Waters never left clothes sitting out. I switched my ringer back on and pressed the button for Waters. He rang back a minute later.

"Good afternoon, sir. It is 1:48 P.M. Shall I bring you brunch?"

"No. Just throw together a steak sandwich and the strongest coffee in the pantry." I paused. "Has Li awakened yet?"

"Miss Li came down for lunch an hour ago, sir. She ate, and I had to dissuade her from washing the dishes She told me she would be in her room. Shall I ring for her, sir?"

"Not just now. Hurry the sandwich along, and bring a cup for yourself. I need your advice." Hanging up the phone, I walked into the bathroom.

I spent almost half an hour under the shower and emerged ready to face what would likely be a momentous meeting at four o'clock. Waters had my steak sandwich waiting in the sitting room on a butler's table. He poured the coffee as I entered. We did not talk until I had finished the sandwich, which by my estimation contained about half a pound of beef. Sipping my second cup of coffee, I discussed with Waters how best to insure that the confrontation with Burry would turn out favorably from my point of view. The suggestion my valet made was startling, but after a moment I saw his reasoning and agreed. Waters went in to lay out my clothes while I walked down the passageway in my robe to the Rose Room. I knocked and entered.

Li was seated at the vanity, making up her face. She was wearing a blue version of the dress she had worn last night, dragons embroidered in gold thread (not real gold; mylar, I noticed) chasing themselves around a hem that barely reached mid-thigh, the edge of the short sleeves that left her shapely arms bare except for her gold bracelets, and the plunging neckline. Her stiletto heels (freshly polished to a mirror finish, doubtless the work of Waters) sat at the foot of the bed. I saw her eyes light when I came in, unless my imagination was working overtime. She rose. I crossed to her and kissed the palm of her hand, not wanting to force her to have to redo her makeup. I felt her tremble as she pressed my hand to her breast, the nipple beneath the fabric already hard under my fingers, stating without words her readiness for sex if that was what I wanted. I gave her tit a gentle squeeze before reluctantly removing my hand.

"When you've finished your toilette, please come to my room," I said. "Waters and I want to talk about what may happen today."

"Yes, sir," Li said obediently. I reached up and stroked her hair, then left.

A short time later the three of us were seated in my sitting room. In the interim I had dressed in the blue double-breasted suit and vest Waters had laid out for me. Li, as she had since I'd first laid eyes on her, looked lovely. I reprised the situation including the phone messages Burry had left first asking, then demanding, that the terms of our agreement be changed; and explained how Waters and I thought the meeting would go down. I asked Li if she wished to be present under the circumstances. She was willing. Almost eager, in fact.

"I would not miss this," she said, a flicker of something very old momentarily visible in her jade eyes. I recalled what soldiers on the frontier had said during the fighting there: ‘Whatever happens, don't let them give you to the women.'

At ten minutes to four the three of us took our places. Waters had rearranged the furniture in my study for this meeting. I was seated in a leather wingback chair in front of the fireplace, facing the door. The mate to my chair was drawn up in front of the desk. The note Burry had signed lay on a small table to the right of my chair. There was a large tasseled cushion I normally used as a pillow if I wanted to grab a short nap and didn't feel like going to my room on the floor to my right. Li stood close to the fireplace, just in my peripheral vision. Waters was in a hidden servants' passageway behind a door that looked like part of the paneling, sitting on a high stool. His perch commanded the entire study through what appeared to be an air vent. I had linked my desktop computer to the official U.S. time clock at the National Observatory, and turned the screen around so it could be read without going behind the desk. We waited.

Four o'clock came and went with no sign of Burry. The grandfather's clock in the hall struck the quarter-hour. Still no sign of St. Edmonds. Four-thirty was marked only by the half hour chime. Four forty-five clicked past on the monitor along with another chime from the hall clock.

At ten minutes to five the doorbell rang. There was no noise, but I knew Waters had left his post to bring Burry to the study..

"Mr. St. Edmonds, sir," announced Waters.

Burry shambled forward as the study door closed behind him. He had shaved and changed clothes since the poker game, but his tie was loose in an unbuttoned collar and his eyes had a hunted look. They darted around the room, taking in Li standing by the hearth, me sitting and casually leaning on the left arm of my chair, the computer screen with its relentlessly changing numbers, and the paper on the table next to me. He was sweating. I could smell him as he stopped about six feet away from me. He stank of cigarette smoke, whisky and fear. I knew then Waters had been right in his assessment of enemy intentions.

I looked at Burry as coldly as I had the night before. "Have you got the money?" I asked. No point in wasting pleasantries on him; let's just get right to it.

He looked down at the floor and shook his head. "No, I don't. I couldn't – "

"No matter. As I said, voting stock in the St. Edmonds Company is acceptable. If you'll just sign the certificates and hand them – "

"I can't!" he babbled, close to tears. "I can't! Not those! Give me two weeks and I can pay you double! I just signed up O'Malley's for the company! I'll pay you double when my bonus comes through for this deal!"

"Not two weeks, St. Edmonds.One week. No, six days now," I corrected myself. "In the next six days, you either turn over $250,000 in St. Edmonds voting stock to me, plus a $25,000 penalty for late payment as you agreed; or I will meet with your father to discuss the matter, just as I promised.

"If you welsh on me, not only will I discuss this with your father, I will discuss it with some people I know in Las Vegas. Friends of mine, with whom I play poker from time to time. People who own casinos, who know that unlike yours my word is good. If I ask them to, they'll have you blacklisted with every casino in the country.

"I am sure you are aware that casino owners share their blacklists. I can make your name stink from here to Timbuktu. You'll bepersona non grata at every gambling house in the world. I can do that and you know it. Six days from now, I will. Do you understand me?"

Burry's shoulders dropped in defeat. I didn't think he'd expected his ploy to work, but his character (or rather his lack of character) had forced him to try.

"Yes, I understand," he muttered. He turned to leave, but my voice brought him up sharply.

"Just a moment, St. Edmonds. I'm not done." Burry turned back and looked at me, his face expressionless. I picked up his note and tapped it. His eyes shifted to the piece of scratch paper in my hand. A bead of sweat rolled unnoticed down the side of his face as I read.

" ‘If I default on this loan Chan Ho Li, my maid who will serve as my marker for this debt, shall remain with John d'Eaux and I will still owe him the money plus ten percent. Li shall remain with John even after the money is repaid if I fail to pay on time.'

"That is what you wrote. Do you deny it?"

"No."

"What time is it?" Burry looked at the time clock displayed on the monitor.

"Four fifty-six," he said.

Li, who had stayed in the background during the confrontation, came forward. She stopped three feet from him. He looked at her. She returned his look with utter loathing. She unfastened the two herringbone bracelets on her wrists and let them fall to the floor. With a sweep of her foot she spurned them, sending them skittering across the floor to land in the fireplace. She turned her back on Burry, walked to me and settled on the cushion beside my chair, resting a hand on my arm.

"Now I know what it is like to belong to areal man. I am his now. You are a disgusting piece of filth, you impotent pig, and I hope you rot in hell."

Burry's face went bright red with killing rage. He started toward Li, his hands outstretched to choke the life out of her. A sharpclick! stopped him in his tracks. I hadn't moved from the chair. He looked at me.

A Walther PPK with its hammer back was nestled in my right hand, aimed at his groin.

"One more step, and you lose something more important to you than money."

Burry's face turned white at theti-chak of a pump shotgun being racked into battery behind him. Waters had emerged from his hiding place and was pointing a 12-gauge at Burry's head.

"If you'd be good enough to undo your belt, drop your trousers to the floor, and put your hands behind your neck, sir." Ashen-faced, Burry meekly did as Waters ordered. "Thank you, sir. I'll just see you out." Waters motioned with the shotgun and Burry shuffled out of the room under Waters' watchful eyes. Neither Li nor I moved until Waters returned.

"He's gone, sir," he said. I uncocked and safetied the pistol and put it back into the holster that rode on my right hip. Waters disappeared. I got up and stretched. Li looked up at me.

"May I have a brandy, sir?" she asked.

"Help yourself," I said, motioning to the tray. Li fixed herself a large brandy. It seemed the strain had told more on her than her demeanor had shown. I waved away her silent offer to pour for me as I turned the monitor back the way it belonged and sat down at my desk.

"Wait for me in my sitting room," I said. "I'll be along in a few minutes. I have an idea but I must act on it right away or nothing will come of it." Dismissing Li from my mind wasn't an easy thing to do, but to accomplish the plan that had come to me while Burry was babbling about stock, commissions and money required it. I set to work, consulting data files and once taking down a book from the shelves. Half an hour later with my plan in motion I switched off, got up and slowly walked upstairs to my suite. Li was waiting for me. I walked past her into the bedroom; she followed.

"Let me take your coat," she said. I took it off and handed it to her. Its weight caught her by surprise. She looked a question at me.

"Don't let the tailoring fool you. Under the wool are two layers of Kevlar fabric. The vest and the pants, likewise. The company that makes the ‘lining' claims it will stop shrapnel and grenade fragments and most pistol bullets. Waters and I thought St. Edmonds might try something foolish." Silently, Li laid the coat on the chair while I removed the clip from the Walther, cleared it and put both into the top drawer of my highboy. She helped me into a silk bathrobe. We returned to the sitting room. I took a seat on the couch. Li remained standing in front of me until I patted the seat next to me and told her to get me a whisky with ice and then sit down. When she was seated, I looked at her.

"Li, you know that in America there is no slavery. Men do not buy and sell women. I do not own you. You are free to leave any time you wish."

She slid closer to me. "I know that, sir," she said. "But I do not wish to go. I belong to you because I choose to give myself to you, not because you won me in a poker game."

I thought about this for a minute. "So what are you to me, exactly?"

"Whatever you wish me to be. I have been your waitress and your maid. I have been your slut, and I liked that very much. I have been your co-conspirator. Most of all I would like to be your lover, always open to you, wanting only to please you." She looked up at me from beneath lowered lashes. "Shall I please you now?"

"Take off your clothes and come sit with me. I want to know more about you."

Li was only wearing her dress and a pair of thong panties, so it should not have taken very long. However, Li strung out the process, humming softly as she swayed and shimmied on her 6 inch stiletto heels. Her disrobing was an erotic striptease that left me with an aching erection which did not pass unnoticed. In the tiniest of thongs and those high heels, she glided back to the couch and sat with her back to me, settling in with her back on my ribs, her legs up over the arm of the couch, her breasts and nipples within easy reach, and my woody easily accessible to her.

I began to stroke her silken skin, avoiding the erogenous zones. She sighed and closed her eyes. "Tell me about yourself," I commanded. Li opened her eyes, took the glass of whisky from my other hand, swallowed half of it and began to talk.

Her family had lived in Shanghai, China's window on the Western world. They were merchant traders and had been for a couple of centuries; not major players, but well respected. The family legend/skeleton was that one of her great-grandmothers had a liaison with a member of the German embassy during the Roaring ‘20s and consequently wed in haste ("That's where I get these," said Li, pointing to her green eyes and bringing my hand to her breasts, which were much larger than those of most Chinese women). Many of their holdings had been seized or bombed during the Second World War, and the family fortune had suffered. The Japanese government had yet to pay reparations.

123456...8