Little Ms. Watson Gets Her Freak On

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack took his direction and turned back. The sight of sweet Emma being such a cock-whore brought Jack to the edge and he pushed down on Claire's forehead to crudely extract his cock. "Get on your knees." Jack commanded.

Claire, attempting to act, said: "Please don't." She then pretended to cower. Jack put his hand around her throat while only lightly squeezing, and said: "Do as I say you filthy cunt." It was not so much the pain caused by the strong hand on her throat that caused Claire's character to comply, there was none. Instead, it was the grim potential represented by those powerful digits on their vulnerable target. Once Claire was on her hands and knees, Jack moved back around behind her. Any doubt that Claire was into this sort of thing was eliminated when Jack's cock easily slid to the hilt into her almost dripping wet honey-pot. Jack wrapped his fingers into the meat on either side of Claire's hips and began to thrust maniacally. Soon Claire was moaning not only from the feel of the cock sliding through her, but from the pounding reverberations sent through her entire body by Jack's pelvis bouncing off her backside.

"Oh, yes." Claire let out.

"Claire, do try to remember that he's raping you." Emma said once again taking a break.

Claire tried to stifle and subdue her pleasure. When her arms were tired from holding her up, she put her chest on the bed, while her backside remained in the air and Jack continued to thrust.

"Cut." Emma said. Jack was near climax, and was a little disappointed, but knew the night was still young, and he hadn't yet been with the girl he really wanted to fuck. He withdrew, certainly less disappointed than Claire.

"Jack, dear, please get your camera ready. You'll need a lens or some close-up action." Emma said as she continued to stroke Andre's rigid member. After Jack complied, Emma gestured for him to come closer. He proceeded to walk up until he was in range for Emma to grab him by the cock, which she did, and guide him into position. Jack was positioned to her side, and, when she turned back to the direction to which her hips were aligned, she was facing Andre. She began to fluff Andre's cock which had begun to go limp during the transitional activities. She lifted it and sucked and kissed below the head, all the time stroking it with her small hand in a spiraling fashion that created torque on the long ebony shaft. Then she began to suck it going deeper and deeper. Andre ran the hand that was not holding the camcorder through her tawny brown hair and then palmed the back of her head apparently forcing her to take ever more of his meat. The shutter of Jack's camera intermingled with Emma's slurping noises as he shot frame after frame.

Showing a surprising capacity to multi-task, Emma reached over and began to stroke Jack back to a purple-headed erection. Jack enjoyed the manual stimulation but still managed to get a whole series of shots of the starlet sucking off the well-endowed black model. Soon it was clear that the male model was approaching climax. Emma took her mouth off him and continued to stroke. "Make me dirty. I'm a dirty whore." Emma said. With that Andre shot a sizable load of his gooey cream into Emma's face in several pulses. Some of it went in her light brown hair, and some of it ran in gagged irregular lines across her face. Emma extended her tongue and licked in a big arc around her mouth taking some of the milky-white viscous cum into her mouth.

"It's Jack's turn. Andre get the video camera. Jack you can set the your camera down." Emma said with cum glacially oozing down her face. Both men complied with her instruction. In an odd way she was both subjugating herself to the men, but, at the same time, calling the shots - quite literally.

"Jack, it got me so wet seeing you take Claire and fuck her like a little cum-slut. You did such a good job of forcing your way inside her. It's hard to find someone who'll give a girl a good rough shagging like that. Andre is a good lay, but he's just too sweet a man. He doesn't have the animal in him that I saw come out in you. I want you to take me in the mouth that way. Alright?" Emma finished her pep talk.

"Yes, ma'am." Jack said. He the grabbed her head and pressed his cock to her lips. They parted and he eased his rigid member into her mouth and began to thrust his hips easily. He had trouble generating the same animus for the girlish young woman.

Emma removed the cock from her mouth. She then cupped Jack's balls lightly in her hand softly caressing his scrotum. Then, in an unexpected turn of events, she gave them a squeeze and sharply tugged down on his scrotum. "Jack, do I need to hurt you to make you really take me? That was truly awful. Are you a little fucking Nancy-boy? Maybe, I should snatch these balls right off, since you're not using them." With that, Emma gave another sharp tug.

The shock and insult, more than the pain, caused Jack's adrenaline to flow. This time he roughly grabbed two fistfuls of that silky brown hair so that shocks of hair sprouted irregularly between his fingers. "Put it in your mouth, bitch." Jack said.

Emma did as she was told, lifting Jack's hard-on to her lips and letting them part. Now she was acting meek. Jack rammed his cock into the back of Emma's throat repetitively. After a few strokes Emma had to open her mouth periodically to get sufficient air, which resulted in a loud hollow gagging sound. Emma gagged and clear rolling tears ran down her cheeks mixing with and overtaking the cum trails of waning viscosity that already decorated her sweet girlish face. "Swallow it all, you cum-sac." Jack said as he pressed the cock past her gag-reflex until she swallowed and his shaft entered her throat. "If you ever squeeze my nuts like that again, I'm going to cum right here like this and literally drown you in jizm, do you understand? The headlines will read 'Harry Potter's Sweet-heart Drowns in Cum Like a Little Suck-Whore', got me?"

As Emma nodded slightly with the little range of motion available to her given the cock penetrating her throat, she looked so pathetic. Her fresh girl-next-door face coated with a sheen of intermingled tears and cum, those pretty doe eyes open so wide, and the tinge of a panic-like expression as she struggled for air all made her look so much like a damsel in distress that Jack had to look away to maintain the dark harsh alter-ego that he knew Emma craved. Jack pulled out. "Kiss them and make them better." As Jack said this he pushed Emma down onto her side and then rolled her onto her back. He then straddled her face sitting his salty hairy scrotum down over her mouth. Jack then felt the tickling sensation as Emma began to first lick, then kiss, and, finally, suck his scrotum. "Put them in your mouth, and get that cum nice and warm." Gently, and with effort, Emma managed to get both of the testicles into her mouth. It was not particularly comfortable for Jack, but, figuring he had to follow through with a command once given, he made her hold them there for a short time in the stifling confines of the space under his backside and between his thighs. When he extracted his nuts, he slid the slobber coated balls across her face while getting up.

"Get up!" Jack commanded, and Emma complied with quickness. Jack wrapped his meaty hands around the back of Emma's head and resumed fucking her mouth. This time he let her suck him subserviently while allowing himself to enjoy the soft warmth of her mouth. "Massage my nuts." Jack ordered, and Emma lightly cupped and stroked the cold saliva-coated scrotum as requested. "Yes, that's a good little whore. Are you ready for me to cum on you?" Jack had no sooner gotten the words out of his mouth with one backward stroke he shot his load half into and half out of Emma's mouth. The dollop that landed outside Emma's mouth was squeegeed into her mouth by the side of Jack's index finger, which Emma proceeded to take into her mouth like a little cock and suck until it was discolored a dark reddish-purple. Jack snatched the aching finger away, but was enthralled with the degree to which the innocent-looking starlet was a suck-whore. Of course, she didn't look so innocent at the moment. Her hair was disheveled and a few stray strands that had been yanked out in the throes of passion lay stuck to the thin layer of sweat that coated her from the exertion. Her face stunk of ejaculate and the musky scent of scrotum underside, and she was still regaining her breath.

"Do you know why I sucked out all your cum? ... It was really yummy by the way... Because I want you two to last a really long time when you are in my tight little box. I understand you need a little recoup time, so Claire and I are going to put on a little show that should help speed your rejuvenation. Back momentarily." Emma said and then took Claire by the hand and led her to the bed.

They both knelt facing each other, Emma helped Claire off with the remnants of the clothing in which she was still attired. Then naked, they began to kiss with increasing intensity from a small peck on the lips to a deep tongue-probing open-mouth kiss. Each girl's hands began to meander over each other, feeling the other's soft smooth flesh. Each cupped the breasts of the other and fondled them. Emma's small breasts were easier for Claire to manipulate than Claire's melons were for Emma's petite little hands, but both managed nonetheless. Emma leaned in close to Claire's ear and seemed to whisper something that neither Jack nor Andre could hear, and then they both broke out in giggles. Claire then repositioned herself on her back, and spread her knees apart. Emma, on her hands and knees, lowered her face so that she could begin to perform cunnilingus on Claire. Even from a few feet away, Jack could hear the moist smacking and slurping noises as Emma passionately ate out Claire.

After a few moments, Emma looked over her shoulder and pointed at Andre, and then curled her finger towards herself in indication that he should come. As Andre complied and took up position to fuck Claire's pussy. Emma move up and straddled Claire's face, so that Claire could return the gift of oral pleasure while Andre's stiff cock pummeled away at the blonde's pussy. Jack moved to take some more photos and got a better angle such that he could see that Emma was undulating her hips and grinding her slit into Claire's face.

After a few moments, Emma beckoned Jack silently in the same way she had moments earlier called upon Andre. Jack complied. Emma then laid side-by-side with Claire, and, in fact, held the other girl's hand. The sweet sisterly act seemed a little odd as Jack thrust his cock into Emma's sopping wet pussy and began to drill her passionately with the full length of his hardness. The two young women were getting fucked hard right next to each other. It was like a mirror image except for the details which were quite different between both the sweet petite Emma and the buxom Claire, as well as between Andre and Jack.

Emma twirled the ends of her hair in a winsome manner as she enjoyed the fucking being bestowed upon her. Emma had a distinctive mannerism of rolling her eyes up and to the side when she found something amusing or pleasant, and she did it occasionally while talking dirty. "Do like to fuck young girls? Is my pussy tight enough for you? Fuck me like a little whore."

Claire was moaning loudly now, and it was clear she was on the cusp of a powerful orgasm. "Claire, be a dear, and get us some lube." Emma gave her subordinate the command. It boggled the mind how Emma could go from coquettish to adorable to hard-core bitch in rapid succession. It was the natural actress in her. She could shape-shift personas effortlessly. Andre stopped and withdrew, and Claire rolled to the edge of the big bed and got a little container of lubricant out of the drawer. It was telling that Emma needed a good lubing frequently enough that she kept it in her bedside table.

"Get Jack ready, and put some on my bung, darling." Claire dripped some of the thin slippery oil onto Jack's shaft and began to stroke it all over. Then she turned to Emma who was now on her knees with her butt up in the air. Claire drizzled some of the oil around Emma's tight little sphincter and the rubbed it around dipping a finger in and getting Emma's rim nice and lubed. Jack got onto his knees thinking that he was simply going to butt-fuck Emma doggy-style. However, Emma eased Jack back onto his back, and straddled him facing toward his feet. She then lifted up and worked to align her little bung-hole with the tip of Jack's cock. When it was aligned she gradually sat back against it until it breached her with a popping feel. Emma moaned, from pleasure or pain was not clear. She slowly leaned back so that Andre could rub the tip of his engorged cock against her pussy a couple times before he plunged it inside her.

For Jack, Emma's bung-hole was so tight, and, when she tensed up, it felt like she might crush his manhood entirely. Butt-fucking Emma in double penetration was a mix of pleasure and pain, ecstasy and agony to be more precise. Jack had a minimal range of motion and could manage almost no stroke length. This was in contrast to Andre who was taking Emma as deep as the girl could handle. However, the tightness of Emma's ass made the relatively limited motion potently stimulating nonetheless. Soon Emma was on the verge of orgasm, and Jack could feel it in the contractions of her sphincter that were resonating from a larger wave of contractions taking over her body. As she climaxed Jack soon followed in an apparent chain reaction. Before the two were finished, Andre, too, shot his seed into Emma. They fell apart in a chaotic disunion of humanity.

Claire was a discernibly pouty that everyone had gotten to climax but her. Emma said: "Alright, who wants to suck Claire off?"

"I'd be happy to." Jack said. "Alright, Andre grab a jug." As Claire lay back and Jack began to lick her clit, Andre and Emma each took to sucking one of the blonde's hefty orbs. As everyone was wracked with exhaustion, it was welcome to all that the horny big-bosomed nymph named Claire came rather quickly, no doubt Claire got a bit of a thrill from being serviced from her boss even more than the oral pleasuring delivered by Jack. Claire had an incredibly spastic orgasm. Her hips bounced and dribbled on the mattress for an extended period as she engaged in a cacophonous series of shouted dirty phrases. "YES. Suck my cunt, you little bitches."

After a brief respite, they all began to gather themselves together. Jack off-loaded the photos of Emma's sucking cock adventure and lesbian activities with Claire onto Emma's computer. He handed over the memory card. Which, of course, largely seemed to negate the need for the blackmail of earlier in the evening, but Jack didn't much care. He'd had the best sex of his life with a hot starlet and, proof or no, he would always remember the evening. After dressing, he loaded up his gear and was moving to let himself out. Claire and Andre had gotten dressed as well and were making for the door themselves. Emma had put on a robe, more to keep warm than for modesty.

12