Little One Ch. 01

Story Info
A tale of learning to love.
2.6k words
4.32
31.7k
18
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 06/16/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had been watching her for awhile. The shy waitress with the brown hair in a ponytail and freckles across the bridge of her button nose and cheek bones. He had tried to make conversation with her on several occasions, but she kept it polite and short with a smile of course. He loved to watch her walk away from him so he could watch the sway of her ass, and soon found himself wanting to dominate that ass.

He continued to watch her for awhile. His watching became more personal, to find out what she did when she wasn't working. He found that she worked out in the gym, that she didn't seem to have a boyfriend or any close friends and that she also attended night classes at the community college. He found himself thinking of how he was going to dominate her ass more and more.

Sitting at home, he began to formulate his plan. He would turn his spare bedroom into a room for her. He blocked all the windows to prevent anyone from looking in. He bought a new sturdy headboard that he bolted to the wall and also a new foot board that he would be be able to spread her legs wide. He made a trip to the local toy store to purchase a few necessities -- nipple and clit clamps, paddles, whips, ball gag, collar and leash, butt plugs of different sizes, blind folds and wrist and ankle cuffs. They also had a new item that could be attached to nipples and clits that would send electrical shocks to those areas. He made a trip to the local hardware store to buy clips, rope, chain and eye hooks. He also made sure that his cupboards were stocked because he knew they would not be going anywhere anytime soon.

Once back home he began his transformation of the bedroom. He brought in a saw horse from his garage and wrapped the top of it with foam for cushion. He screwed an eye hook on each leg hoping that she would have to stretch a bit to reach, just visualizing her bent over and strapped to this with her ass in the air made him hard. The head board and foot boards were wrought iron so there he just added clips to make it easier to attach her to it. In the ceiling he screwed in one large hook that had a chain and clip attached. He would enjoy having her suspended from this -- arms above her head, naked, her breasts and ass begging for attention. He set out candles and spread rose petals on the bed because he was hoping that his time would be soon.

The next morning he went into the coffee shop where she worked and sat in her area. He made his small talk and finally put his hand over hers when she went to leave the check and asked her if she would go for a drink with him that night. It was Friday so he knew she didn't have class and nor did she work tomorrow -- no one would be missing her for a couple of days. To his excitement she smiled and shyly said that she would enjoy that very much. They agreed to meet at 8 that night in a bar near her apartment so she wouldn't have to walk far. He was so excited that he had trouble finishing his work that day, his mind kept wandering to her ass and how she would be begging for more from him before the weekend was over.

That night he made sure that all was set. He had unplugged the phones, for no interruptions. He showered and dressed with care -- jeans and a casual shirt -- he didn't want any suspicions to arise. Driving to the bar, his mind was going through the steps of the night getting more and more excited. He arrived a bit earlier than she did and chose a seat in a dark corner. His eye caught her before she saw him and his breath was taken away at her beauty. Her hair usually tied back was now hung down her back loosely, she exchanged her work apron for a wrap around dress that hugged the curves of her body. She wore a simple necklace and earrings and low heals. He stood up to meet her kissing her hand and offering her a seat. She ordered a margarita and he ordered a second drink which she thought to be vodka but he was keeping it light by just having ice water -- didn't need anything clouding his judgment tonight. She quickly excused herself to go to the bathroom and while she was gone, he added some ecstasy to her drink and quickly stirred.

They talked, getting to know each other better. He found out that she was new to the area, moving here to escape the small town that she had come from. She didn't have much family, and had not really met anyone here. She hadn't been out on any dates yet this being her first since she arrived. He asked her to dance -- he noticed the effects of the alcohol and the drug beginning to work. Out on the dance floor, she began to move with the beat of the music, shaking and wiggling. The next song was slower, he pulled her close and she looked up at him -- he put his lips on her forehead and held her close. She looked up at him and closed her eyes and kissed him. He asked her if she was ready to leave -- and she answered yes that she should be going home.

He offered to take her since he had brought his car. She agreed saying it must have been longer than she thought since her last drink because she was tipsier than she thought. He smiled and told her that everything was going to be okay to sit back and relax. She sat back and closed her eyes listening to the music on the stereo, not noticing that they had not gone to her apartment, but to his house on the outskirts of town.

He stopped the truck and went around to open the door for her and that's when she realized where she was. He told her that he thought they could watch a movie and he would make them something to eat. He walked her inside and locked the door behind them. She found the couch and sat down on it while he opened the wine and poured her a glass. They sat and talked -- he pulled her in close to him lifted her head and kissed her deeply -- she responded by kissing him back pressing her body against him and moaning slightly. He began to rub her back her ribs moving down farther she showed no signs of resistance and he continued finding the roundness of her ass -- his hand lingering there -- caressing, rubbing, squeezing gently -- she moaned deep in her throat but never broke the kiss. He was enjoying her response to his touch and gave her ass a slight tap which made her jump a little.

Keeping one hand on her ass his other moved up to the curve of her breast. He cupped the softness and was pleased to feel that there was no bra blocking him. His thumb found her nipple and rubbed it making it come to attention. He broke the lock that they had on each others lips and moved his down her long neck -- nipping here and there along the way -- she began to wiggle more against him -- he knew that there was no way she couldn't feel his rock hard cock in his pants. Continuing his journey down her neck and on to her shoulders and chest -- moving closer to her breast -- she began to push against him a bit telling him no. she said between breaths that she had never -- he kept kissing her anyway but his urgency increased a bit. He was pleased that he would be her first and only.

He pulled her dress sleeve off her shoulder with his teeth moving his hand from her ass to the other breast finding her hardened nipple easily. His mouth never leaving her skin her hands had found his head and had grabbed his hair not hard but just right knowing pulling him closer to her. Her breast came out of her dress and his mouth found her nipple. Her moan was all the encouragement that he needed -- flicking it with his tongue, pulling it into her lips while pinching the other he knew there was going to be no turning back for her tonight. He moved back to her lips, kissing her deeply letting her know that she was beautiful and desirable. He moved back to her breast finding her large hard nipple between his teeth -- careful not to bite too hard but enough to get her attention. He pushed off her dress off the other shoulder, giving freedom to her other large nipple and breast.

Pushing her back onto the couch to give himself better access to her delicious skin moving his lips down her body while his hands grabbed her waist lifting it up to meet his lips. He moved his hand to the front and found the string that held her dress together. Untying it -- it opened completely showing him the wonderful playground that was waiting before him. He was happy to find that she was wearing no panties, but had thigh highs and a garter belt instead. This excited him that his virgin nymph thought to wear something so sexy for him. She spread her legs instinctively not knowing fully why she was doing this -- she never acted like this with any other man before. There was something about him that drew her to him and his grasp on her was strong. She felt that she would have a very hard time telling him no but right now she had no intention of saying no and that frightened her some. But what he was doing to her felt so wonderful that she knew there was no resisting that tonight would be her first.

She felt him moving down to her honey spot with his mouth. She kept her area well trimmed -- not bald but nice and neat. She wanted to close her legs to keep him out but couldn't find it in her to do it. He moved his hands under the cheeks of her ass and lifted up slightly to his mouth. He received the first taste of her nectar and it was like heaven. She let out another deep moan never knowing this pleasure before. His tongue swirled around her clit that had grown large with desire -- continuing his assault on her clit he slid one of his hands from under her ass to her little tight honey hole. His thumb barely fit it was so tight hot and wet. It was inviting him to go deeper. She was moving her hips against his mouth and hand -- he knew she was getting close to exploding. Wanting to feel her first orgasm on his cock, he moved back up to her nipples hearing her whimper and a please. He moved up to her mouth, kissing her deeply to share the sweetness from her honey. She was surprised in the enjoyment of her juices on his lips

Breaking free he picked her up and carried her to his bedroom with the candles all ready lit, soft music playing and more wine on the tables he carefully set her down on the rose petals and began to remove his shirt. When he got it off, she reached up and kissed him deeply and reached for his belt, looking at him innocently, she undid his pants and slid them down his legs. The size of his cock made her hold her breath. She shyly reached out to touch it with her fingers and he let out a groan letting her know that he approved. He asked her if she wanted to kiss it and she shyly shook her head yes. She leaned forward and stuck her tongue out to meet the tip of his cock. He knew then she was a natural that this was going to be a wonderful weekend for the both of them.

Opening her mouth wide, she took his large cock head in, surprised at how warm and smooth it was . She didn't know how it was going to fit the rest in her mouth but she could tell he was enjoying and she was too. She tried to swirl her tongue around it but it was so large. His hands went to the back of her head and pushed slightly -- not enough to choke her but enough to get more in. her lips were stretched tight around his cock. He reached down and found her nipples that were stiff and begging to be touched he knew he was getting dangerously close and pulled his cock out of her mouth, with her letting a little whimper out again. He looked at her asked if she was ready she nervously bit her lip but knew she was. He said he wanted her on top of him to be able to go at her own pace. He laid down and she innocently straddled him he pulled her down for another kiss and grabbed her nipples telling her it was time - he needed to feel her.

She raised up slightly and felt his head pushing against her honey hole. She gasped for air and closed her eyes moving slowly down finally feeling the head push its way in. He found her clit and with one hand on her nipple and his thumb on her clit, he began to make her forget the pain and she found herself moving her hips pushing down farther until she got to the spot -- the barrier to make her his forever - he stopped what he was doing and grabbed her hips and without warning, pushed his way though it. A cry cam from her lips, but he knew this would not be the only virgin hole she would be giving up this weekend. He smiled and gave her a minute to catch her self before he began his assault on her clit and nipple again, she began to slowly move her hips finding a rhythm that felt right. His cock kept hitting a spot inside of her and between that and his hands on her nipples and thumb on her clit she was moving in a rhythm that was all her own. He wasn't sure how much more he would be able to take but just as he was about to explode her pussy grabbed a hold of his cock so tight and he felt her spray her juices all over him. She threw her head back -- her long hair grazing his balls and let out a moan -- her tits stood proud from her chest and her pussy was wet and tight. He grabbed her hips and held her down tight against him and unleashed his cum deep far into her. He could feel the ropes of his cum shooting deep into her. He heard her breathing and felt her slump over on top of him. He rolled her over off of him covered her up and let her sleep.

Sleep little one for tomorrow is the beginning of your learning.