Little One Ch. 02

Story Info
Little one feels bold.
935 words
4
19.1k
6
0

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You look amazing Little one..." He says fixing his tie.

"Thank you Se-... Sir." I smile hooking my fingers into his belt loops.

I was wearing an outfit of his choice tonight. It was navy blue with crème buttons running down the front and a new pair of crème colored heels. I plant a kiss on his lips and he slaps my behind making squeal.

"It's still sore you know? Sir." I ask pouting.

"That is the point Little one. Why would you get spankings if they did nothing to change your behavior?" He asks me smirking.

I chew the inside of my cheek thinking it over.

"Horny fun?" I say nonchalantly watching his eyes light up at the thought. He tilts his head smiling at me. I look at the ground blushing crimson. I can feel his grey eyes burn a hole through me. He raises an eye brow making a famous Sean face.

"Remove your panties and be ready to leave in 5 minutes." He commands leaving me with my thoughts.

I reluctantly remove my panties looking at myself in the mirror. How did I get him? He someone so perfect and I so...imperfect. My dark brown hair swirls to the middle of my back with large green eyes and a dainty nose. Then there's Sean with his light brown hair and smoldering grey eyes. His shoulders are broad and he has a ski slope nose. He is wonderful. I snap of my trance realizing I've been here way longer than 5 minutes. I turn to walk out and see Sean in the door way frowning.

"Ready?" He asks coolly letting my slip up slide. I take his hand following him out of our room.

Mindy and Jason are a very cute couple. Every chance they get they're touching each other in some way. I was so jealous. I sat next to Sean chewing the inside cheek. Sean had told me the rules on the way down.

Do not speak unless spoken to.

Refer to Jason as Mr. Smith unless told otherwise.

Refer to him as Sir like usual.

Do not drink too much.

Do not look at any other men in the room besides Jason and any that speak to me.

"Kathryn, you look wonderful!" Jason says to me as I sip my wine.

"Thank you Mr. Smith! You look fantastic as well!" I chime kicking myself for the extra. Sean will see that as flirting and scold me.

Jason started to tell me a story and I felt a hand roam up my dress. I looked over at Sean eyes wide. He winks then continues towards my sex making me squirm in my seat. His fingers dance around my clit teasing me, slipping in me. I chug my glass of wine nervously.

"Kathryn went to Rhode Island once! Tell them about it babe" Sean says smiling.

"I err...Oh mi god. It was really nice. Like uhm...ohm.....The sights? So nice" I slur panting.

His finger explore me making me moan and lean into the table

"Someone's tipsy!" Sean exclaims continuing the party under the table.

"Busted!" Mindy squeals laughing.

I finish my glass of wine trying to relax. I try to scoot away from his hand failing. I pour another glass of wine finishing within seconds. I drink 2 more glasses feeling light headed.

"Can I get a round of shots!" I call out before thinking. Sean looks at me angrily removing his hand from underneath the table.

"Finally! Sean's a real freak if you know what I mean!" I say rolling my eyes. He sucks in his cheeks sipping his wine.

"We may need to leave..." Sean chuffs throwing down some cash, "We will see you two tomorrow!"

"Goodbye Jason!" I call winking at him.

I drop onto the bed as soon as we enter the room kicking off my heels. My head is buzzing and I just want to fuck and go to bed. I peek over at Sean who is just staring at me.

"Are you going to make love to me or not?" I ask feeling bold. He walks towards me frowning.

"Recite the rules I gave you tonight!" He demands removing his clothes. Picking up his bag he pulls out a little wooden brush and I groan crossing my arms. I call them out to him mocking his voice. I'd done it. In one swift motion he has me on his lap legs pinned under his knee. The brush hits my backside again and again. Every time I reach out behind me he smacks my hand away continuing his blows.

"You broke four out of five rules. How embarrassing. This is only the first day little one maybe we should head home now!" He shouts leaving me feeling ashamed of myself.

"Noo! Please Sir!" I wail tears streaming down my face.

The brush comes down again making me yell even louder. I think of all the people hearing me and cry harder. After a few more smacks to the bottom I cry into his chest behind blazing.

"I'm sorry that had to happen after a semi good diner. You will obey the rules given to you." He says sternly kissing away my tears.

"Please love me Sir..." Is all I can manage to say.

He holds me close and then lifts me onto his member bringing me to release quickly.

"I do love you." I whisper to him in the darkness around us.

"I love you too little one." He whispers back kissing my forehead. I fall asleep in his arm with stinging ass and singing heart.