Little One Ch. 03

Story Info
Little one is confused about her feelings.
774 words
4.31
16.7k
3

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you Sir...I enjoyed Vegas" I whisper as we pull into Sean's driveway.

He looks over at me smiling leaning down to give me a kiss. Our week in Vegas went by so fast. There was so much sex, so many spankings, so many playful moments, and so much sex. I smile at the thought. He gets out of the car and I follow.

"We can get our bags later." He decides narrowing his eyes, "I want to enjoy being home first."

Sean's house was nice, yet far too big for just one person and a few house workers. I sometimes wonder if he gets lonely when I'm not here. Maybe he doesn't see me as anything more than a toy, but he did just take me to Vegas...

"Is it ok if I go into the garden?" I ask hesitantly knowing he had other things in mind.

"Later." He says grinning. I look at my feet chewing the inside of my cheek.

"You have got to stop that Little one." He states once we're inside his home. I look up at him confused.

"Have I done something wrong Sir?" I ask eyes wide.

"You chew your cheek. Why?" He demands looking down at me. I feel like a small child when he does this.

"I-I do it when I'm nervous I suppose." I stutter looking anywhere but at him. His face falls and he takes my hand.

"Why are you always so nervous Little one?" He asks pulling me to him.

"I don't know." I say before thinking. I know he hates when I try to avoid answering his questions with "I don't knows", but honestly I really don't know. I burry my face into his chest hiding from his burning eyes.

"Go stand in the corner until you do know." He says calmly pointing to the living room. I can feel the tears coming, so I turn to walk away before he can see. Not even five minutes home and I'm in the corner. I stand still for about 15 minutes before I feel like I might lose my mind. I start tracing the walls with my fingers finding pictures humming the tune of some Bruno mars song. 15 more minutes go by and I begin to tap my foot. I feel his arms around me before I hear him.

"You are putting on quite a show Little one!" He spits in my ear, "I ask you to think about something and you want to sing a little song? Then have the audacity to tap your little foot!" My heart starts to race. His hands wander down my stomach undoing the button of my pants.

"I'm sorry Sir..." I pant feeling his erection on my back. He lets my pants to the floor and I step out of them quickly.

"Sorry is just not going to be enough..." He whispers lifting my shirt over my head flipping me so I'm facing him. When did he get naked? His hands cup my breast making me moan. His hand slips down to my sex ripping off my panties. He flicks a nipple with his tongue making it grow harder. He pops it into his mouth suckling, nibbling, teasing. He repeats the sweet torture on my other breast making me shudder. I reach down to my sex circling my clit with my fingers.

"No!" He whispers harshly grabbing my hand. I begin to whimper yanking my hand from his. His picks my shredded panties from the floor securing my hands with them.

"Much better!" he groans lifting me of the ground and moves me to the couch leaning over the arm. He slips inside me easily, and I moan at the fullness. I meet him thrust for thrust rocking on my tippy toes.

"Oh yes Sir! I am yours!" I call out closing my eyes.

"Do not cum! This is not for you!" he yells against my back. I know I am close and I grab a pillow biting down on it. He shoots deep inside of me yelling gargled versions of my name. I'm about to beg for him to continue, but the shrill ring of the house phone interrupts me. He walks in 20 minutes later showered and fully dressed.

"I am needed at work. Get dressed and watch a movie. I will be back shortly." He says without a smile.

"I'm sorry." I whisper walking over to him.

"I know you are Little one." He says leaning down for a kiss.

When he leaves I pull on a robe and lay in his bed. I don't know if I can do this.