Little One Ch. 06

Story Info
Little loses it.
2.2k words
4.47
15.5k
3

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dinner is awkward because, nobody has anything to say. I'm contemplating my upcoming punishment, Sean is probably contemplating what he is going to do to me, and Jolie she is probably wondering what the hell is going on.

"I'm so sorry you guys. I started this day real shitty." Jolie says out of nowhere placing her hand on Sean's. I sip my wine staring right at her. I'm about to have myself in check when I realize Sean hasn't moved his hand from hers. Her thumb is making small circles on his and he smiles at her eyes lurking around her body.

"Ok seriously?! What the fuck!" I demand shooting out of my chair, "Get your slutty hands off of MY boyfriend!" People from other tables stare at me and whisper.

"Kathryn please sit down!" Jolie whispers looking around, "You're embarrassing u- yourself!"

"Fuck you!" I smile pointing at her, "And fuck you!" I smile pointing at Sean who has his fist balled up and eyes burning. I walk out of the room pulling out my phone. I call a taxi to take me home, to my house. Without Sean or Jolie who can go fuck on the pool table for all I care. When the taxi arrives I am shaking with rage.

"Actually can you take me to the nearest bar?" I ask sinking into the seat. The ride is short and gives me no time to think. Thank the lord.

I drink beer after beer, Gin and Tonic after Gin and Tonic, and there is no stopping me. I dance with strange men. I do shots with strange women. I'm dancing with a group of girls when I feel two hands grope my breast. I look around to see a dirty man smiling down at me.

"Get your hands off me!" I yell pushing him off me.

"Come on baby. I'll pay you good." He growls pulling me closer to him.

"I said get off you freak!" I screech pushing his face away from mine

"You bitch!" He gasps slapping me hard across the face. I look around hoping someone will help me.

"She had it coming!" I hear someone yell. I run into the bathroom tripping numerous times. My head is spinning and I feel like I'm going to puke. I tear my phone out of my purse flipping it open. I have 10 missed calls from Sean and I sink onto the floor starting to cry. I call him back head pounding.

"Kathryn? Where the fuck are you?!" He demands making me jump.

"I don't know! Please come get me Sir." I slur crying harder.

"I'm on my way. Don't move or god help me." He commands and I hang up the phone rushing to a toilet. I throw up then rest my head on the cool seat. My body is trembling and the right side of my face is burning. I hear someone walk in and I kick the stall door closed. Half an hour goes by and I hear Sean calling my name, but my throat is raw and no noise comes out. I try getting up slowly, but I fall back down hitting my head on the wall. Tears are running down my face and I feel like I'm dying. Someone pushes open the stall door and I look up to see Jolie.

"No! You stay away!" I squeal crawling out of the bathroom.

"She's in here!" She yells over the music pouring into the small space. Sean runs in face red.

"Great! I get slapped by some freak and now Mr. ISpankMyGirlfriendForFun is here!" I say rolling my eyes.

"Who the hell hit you?!" He demands pulling me out of the bathroom. I look around and see his face.

"I think it was him!" I whisper resting my head on Jolie's shoulder. Sean walks over to him and taps his shoulder.

"Yeah?" The man says drinking his beer.

"See that girl you hit? Yeah that's my girlfriend." He says slowly then punches him in the face.

Jolie yanks me outside as Sean continues to assault the man.

"Oh Kathryn your face is swollen!" She cries, "This is my entire fault!"

Sean walks out frowning without a scratch. I feel my stomach tighten and I bite my lip. I start to cry again.

"Sean! You beat that man up for me! You're like an angel!" I slur getting in the car.

"Kathryn Hun, I love you dearly, but if you don't stop talking I'm going to lose it." He says slowly letting each word sink in.

"Ok geez." I mutter digging through Jolie's purse for gum.

"Need help?" She asks frowning. I find one and pop it in my mouth sticking my tongue out at her. I wonder what they did while I wasn't there. Oh god. Don't go there Kathryn.

"Thanks for your help." He says quietly thinking I can't hear him.

"No problem darling." She says putting her hand on his shoulder. I feel my stomach flip. Nope. Don't go there Kathryn.

"I got her. You can go to bed." He says to Jolie as we pull into the drive way. My heart starts to race. For some reason I'm just now realizing how much trouble I'm in. I look at Sean as Jolie walks into the house. He looks back at me with an eyebrow raised.

"How much trouble am I in?" I say avoiding looking at him in the eyes.

"Tons." He says matter of factly climbing out of the car.

"Like basement trouble?" I whisper as he opens my door.

"Oh yeah." He says making me sober up instantly. I quickly buckle myself back in staring at him with wide eyes.

When Sean and I first started seeing each other I always found myself in that damn basement. That's where he kept all the scary implements, where he took me when he was really pissed off. I shudder at the thought.

"Right now?" I asked frightened. He reaches over to unbuckle me amused by my reaction.

"Tonight, Tomorrow, and every other day until I decide you have learned your lesson." He says looking me dead in the eyes. My skin chills.

"Se- Sir Please." I gasp as he throws me over his shoulder like a toy doll. I start to kick my legs and his grip tightens.

"Stop it." He says coldly hitting my thighs with a loud slap. My heart is racing. I haven't been in the basement for months, and I remember how much pain I was in the last time he took me in there. He sets me down at the foot of the stairs.

"Go to the basement and be ready." He says griping my face in between his fingers.

"No!" I whisper loudly trying to push him away. The look on his face makes me lose my breath. Head tilted in dismay, eyes burning a hole through me, and jaw tight.

"Excuse me?" He asks grabbing the collar of my dress to pull me closer.

"I-I said no. I don't want a punishment." I say boldly even though I feel like shrinking. A smile appears on his face, and all anger has disappeared.

"Kathryn, you have 5 minutes to be down in the basement ready for me. If you aren't down there when I get there your punishment will be ten times longer and ten times worse." He says as sweetly as possible then walks away. I stand there frozen for a while assessing my options. I can go down to the basement and have the shit beaten out of me, I run to my car quickly and drive to my house and get the shit beaten out of me, or I can refuse to do what he has asked and get the shit beaten out of me. Option A is looking the best. I run down to the basement switching on the light. The room is mostly empty. There's a bed in the corner neatly made along with a couch and table out off in the corner. Canes, paddles, whips, and many more evil tools paint the walls. Fuck me. I sit down on the brown couch feeling the soft fabric. I embarrassed him in public, cursed at him, got drunk, disobeyed his orders the first time asked, and threatened my guest. Great... Just great.

"Why are your clothes still on?" He says walking down the stairs.

"Sir please! Hear me out!" I beg as he crosses the room pulling down implements of his choice.

"Go ahead I'm still getting things." He smiles pulling out a gag.

"I-I am so sorry I displeased you Sir..." I whisper dropping to my knees. I am at a loss of words. Shame is clouding every inch of me.

"You think you are now? That's a joke. I appreciate the apology though. Take off your clothes right now." He laughs not even looking at me. Tears fill my eye. I look down at my dress. I know that my punishment is official once I take it off. I look up at him with pleading eyes.

"Please..." I whisper looking away from him.

"You have till the count of ten." He says coldly turning to face me.

"Sir please no! Please! I'm so sorry!" I gasp through tears hands covering my face.

"You can cry all you want. You're not getting out of this." He says with a blank face, "1, 2, 3, 4..." I stare at him shaking my head. When he says 8 I pull off my dress quickly almost ripping it.

"If I can't see every inch of your body you're not naked enough." He says putting the items he collected on a small table. This only brings more tears and pleads.

"Right now Kathryn." He spits stepping towards me. I realize whatever I do at this point isn't going to make him go any easier on me. I take off my bra quickly then throw towards him. I repeat the process with my panties. He starts to laugh making me jump.

"Why couldn't you just be a good girl for me? Huh?" He murmurs stroking her hair.

"I-I'm sorry. I promise I'll be good. Please. I just want to go to bed." I cry feeling his warm hands on my head. He scoops me into his arms kissing away the tears.

"Shhhh. It's ok. You need this. I want you to remember how to listen." He whispers against my cheek quietly. I feel safe like this. With him kissing away my tears, telling me everything will be alright. He sets me on the bed gently tying my legs and arms to all four posts. The cold sheets make the skin on my stomach chill. He pulls off his belt looping it once.

"Ten with my belt. If you scream I'll gag you. Understood?" He says frowning.

"Yes Sir." I say clearly swallowing my fear. I deserve this. I knew what I was getting into. The belt his my sit spot without warning. My scream is muffled by the bed. It comes down again biting into my skin. The sound of it hitting me is worse than the feeling.

Smack...

Smack...

Smack...

Only five and I'm already done. I cry into the sheets loudly trying to pull my hands free.

Smack...

Smack...

Smack...

There's no way to get out. I'm right where he wants me. He continues to bring the belt down finishing this small part of the punishment. I know my behind is warm and pink already. I can feel it. He walks away again picking up a new implement.

"Now 15 with this" He says showing me a cane. I close my eyes and burry my face into the bed. He brings it down harder than expected. My skin is tingling with pain. I know I'm screaming, but I hear nothing but my racing heart. He sits down on the bed besides me rubbing my hair. I know it isn't done. He always gives me about 5 minutes to recover. Tears run down my face and I'm gasping for air. I can't look at him. It will only make me cry harder.

"Kathryn?" He whispers placing his hand on the small of my back, and I burry my face in the sheets. I can't look at him. I will hate him for this.

"Kathryn answer me. I know this-," I face him with puffy crying eyes.

"You don't know anything. You're.. You're beating me for being upset! You and that slut were flirting all night! You just let her!" I scream through sobs, "You let her make me feel bad about my shit life! You sat there and watched her dance I that fucking 2 inch dress! If even looked at a guy I'd be here in seconds! Untie me! Now! You make me sick!" He stares down at me baffled.

"Kathryn! I-I..." He looks into my eyes. He looks almost scared...hurt.

"Untie me Sean!" I scream wiggling around.

He undoes the carefully tied knots his face twisting In confusion. I jump off the bed wincing at the pain on my behind. I ignore it and pull my dress over my head quickly. He grabs my hand and kisses me hard on the mouth. I dive in absorbing him. I push him away beginning to cry again.

"No. Just let me go. Just leave me alone." that's all I say as I walk out of the basement leaving him standing alone and hurt.