Little One Ch. 07

Story Info
Little one gets a collar.
1.6k words
3.83
17.5k
2

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grab my car keys off the table stalking into the living room for my jacket. I'm so going to regret this. Jolie's sitting on the couch weeping into her hands.

"Oh Kathryn! I'm so sorry this night went so wrong!" She wailed wiping her eyes. I laugh and pinch the bridge of my nose.

"Fuck you. Go fuck my- Sean. Leave. I don't care. Just leave me the hell alone." I sigh walking out of the house. She runs after me grabbing my arm. I spin around slapping her hard across the face.

"Oh my god!" She whispers clutching her face. I stare at her amazed with myself.

"You're no friend of mine." I growl balling my fist.

"How dare you put your hands on me! I have done nothing, but be kind to you!" she shrieks shoving my shoulder.

"Shut the hell up! You have been nothing but a burden! How long have you been here? A day?" I yell pushing her away from me.

"You're just mad because like always a guy likes me more than you!" She spits smirks dancing polished nail in my face. I feel myself begin to crumble. She was right it was like comparing pebbles to diamonds.

"You're trash! You always have been! You are nobody! You know it don't you? You saw him looking at me? Wanting me? That's right bitch. You will never compare to me." She spits harshly leaving burning tears in my eyes.

"Fuck you..." I whisper then turn to walk away knowing I have lost.

"Jolie pack your belongings and get the hell off my property." Sean says calmly from the porch. He is looking at me, but not really seeing me.

"Oh Sean. We were just chatting..." She says smiling innocently, lying bitch.

"We both know that's a lie. You're just some slutty whore who is sometimes pleasing to the eye. I wouldn't fuck you if you were the only female on earth. You have 10 minutes, and then I'm calling the police." He states holding open the door for her. I look down at my feet avoiding his lingering gaze. She walks into the house amazed.

"I want to talk. I'll be back." He says before he follows her in paying me no more attention. I want to shrink. Run away from all of this. I sit down on the hood of my car. Jolie walks out a few minutes later juggling her bags. I feel my heart begin to race. She jumps into her car quickly speeding away.

"Are you going to come inside?" He asks walking towards me.

"Can we talk out here?" I offer looking away.

"Fine if you want to." He sighs sitting next to me. I feel his fingertips gently trace my swollen cheek. I wince slightly and remember my horrible night. Tears roll down my face and I take Sean's hand into my own.

"I'm so sorry Kathryn..." He whispers turning me to face him, "I haven't been acting the way I should..."

"Don't. Please Sir." I murmur kissing him gently.

"We can stop, and you can leave. If that's what you want." He whispers against my lips.

"I don't want to stop. I like this just as much as you do!" I say quickly. This is the first time I have ever said it aloud.

"Then why can't you obey?" he whispers moving hair out of my face.

"Because, I can't do this... Not now at least." I say getting off the car. He grabs my arm roughly pulling me back.

"Kathryn if you insist on being difficult you can stay in one of the extra rooms." He sighs staring at the ground.

Kathryn you just did so well. You stood up for yourself don't blow it now...

"Yes Sir." I blurt out. I give myself a mental kick.

"Great. Follow me." He smiles. It's a little off, and it makes my stomach stir.

He leads me into the house still wearing a dark grin. I follow him up the stairs, and down a familiar hallway. No- I remember this. I feel sick.

"What the-... Sean?" I start before he throws me over his shoulder throwing me into a dark room.

"I am sick of your disobedience. Tell me when you're ready to obey." He growls slamming the door shut and locking it.

"Sean! Sean! Please Sir! Don't do this! " I sob banging on the door. It's no use though, he is already gone. Tears stream my face all over again. I start pacing around in the dark room. A dull light flickers on revealing a small bed and night stand. The light shines on an object sitting on the white pillow.

It's a pink collar with my name scrawled in sparkling letters.

God damn it Kathryn.

I lie on the col bed and stare at the ceiling. I could have gone home. I could have avoided all of this, but no I had to run back like always. I hear footsteps- his footsteps. I pull the thin blanket over my head trying to hide.

"Little one?" He whispers unlocking the door.

"What?" I say tartly moving deeper into the bed.

"That's why you are in here. Apparently you don't know how this works." He growls no longer feeling patient.

"Please let me out Sir.." I whisper feeling the tears in my eyes, "I'm not some prisoner"

"Kathryn you have been acting like a brat for days now. Maybe you need some training?" He says sitting on the bed. My heart is racing. What kind of training?

"You still don't get it!" I shriek into my pillow wanting to disappear.

"Don't yell at me. That is your only warning. We can talk later."

"But-..." I stop because I know he has made up his mind.

"You can come out once you put this own." He murmurs setting the pink collar by my head. I sit up to looking him in the eyes.

"You want me to wear that collar? Like a dog?" I mumble picking the collar up to inspect.

"Yes." He answers simply pushing hair out of my face.

"I- I can't!" I whine putting it in his lap.

"You can. I'm not putting it on for you." He says reaching to give it back. I push his hand back roughly scooting backwards. His face hardens.

"No Sir please!" I squeal covering my face.

"We can do this my way, or your way." He offers narrowing his eyes. I shake my head letting tears spring from my eyes. He gets off the bed sighing, and for a second I think he might let me out.

"I was hoping you would just comply." He frowns reaching to remove his belt.

"Why are you doing this?" I cry slowly unlatching the black clasp. I put it around my neck fastening it back. He smiles slowly observing the collar.

"Good girl!" He exclaims bending down to give me a kiss.

I cover my face. I'm wearing a collar. This is unbelievable.

"Let's go get you cleaned up. Then we can discuss new rules." He grins.

We walk to the living room, and I notice him occasionally looking back to admire the collar.

"Let's talk rules!" He smiles gesturing for me to sit.

"Are you angry with me?" I ask looking at my feet. Usually I would try to distract him, but right now I just want to avoid being punished in any way. My backside stings in response.

"No longer will I tolerate the disrespect you insist on showing." He says sternly sitting across from me.

"Okay." I whisper avoiding eye contact.

"Excuse me?" He asks narrowing his eyes.

"Yes... Sir" I mutter chewing the inside of my cheek.

"There will be no more warnings." He added smirking.

"What?!" I exclaim. I rely on warnings.

"You heard me." He says in a low voice.

"I have to have warnings or else I will fail at pleasing you!" I whine running my hands through my hair.

"Don't argue." He warns frowning.

"Sir wasn't that a warning?" I ask confused. When am I going to learn to just shut up?

The doorbell rings sending my mind into frenzy. Sean walks into the foyer clearly furious at my smart mouth.

"Get in the corner" He orders pulling open the door. Why am I listening to him, because I love being told what and when to do something.

"Kat! Loving the collar!" says a familiar voice. My stomach churns. I'm aching to turn around, but I know it wouldn't be in my best interest.

"She has been extremely disobedient." Sean sighs moving behind me.

"Sounds like her." Says the familiar voice. It cannot be him. Can it?

"Kathryn turn around and say hello." Sean sighs.

I spin around quickly to see the man. It's him.

"Jacob?" My heart is beating rapidly. I haven't seen him in months. His sea green eyes peer at me and a smile stretches across his face. Stop Kathryn. This is bad. Real bad.

"So you are not being very respectful to Sean?" He frowns narrowing his eyes in a special Jacob way.

"I- I- was not.. I was..." I stutter watching his jaw tighten. Sean walks back in carrying a beer. I left Jacob for Sean about a year ago. I left because I needed more- this lifestyle. Only later did I realize Jacob wanted the same thing.

"I have asked Jacob to watch after you while I am away for the next week." Sean says nonchalantly, "I heard he has done well with his pets, and I know you already know him." Is this a test, or does Sean not realize what he is doing.

"I'm leaving early morning." He continues sipping his drink, "You are to obey his every order. He is permitted to punish you if you don't comply."

Jacob is flashing his pearly white teeth, and I can feel my stomach clench deep down.

"Yes Sir." I whisper letting my eyes fall to the ground.

"Wipe the tortured look off your face. We're going to have fun Kat..." Jacob whispers in my ear chilling my skin.

Yes, fun.