Little One Ch. 09

Story Info
A new beginning.
1.5k words
4.42
11.9k
1

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I toss and turn for what feels like hours, but when I look at the clock it's only been 45 minutes. I frown at the dark ceiling. Things felt right with Jacob tonight. Sean made me feel controlled, but I also felt used. I read once that both parties benefit from the lifestyle; all I've gotten is a sore bottom and hurt feelings. That's defiantly not what I signed up for. When I was with Jacob I felt protected and cherished. Not just today, but I always have. I'm coming to the conclusion Sean has no clue what he is doing...

"Why are you awake?" Jacob asks sternly jerking me back from my thoughts.

"I- I... can we talk?" I stutter looking at his dark silhouette.

"Okay. I'm listening." He answers quickly. I know he is smiling and that makes me smile. He moves towards me and sits next to me on the large bed.

"I'm not proud to be Sean's." I say simply feeling my eyes start to water.

"Well Duh. I wouldn't have kissed you if I thought you were." He murmurs caressing my cheek. I'm glad he can't see me because I know I'm scarlet red.

"What do I do Sir?" I ask holding back the tears.

"You let him know and move on..." He says in a tone that makes me feel dumb.

"He'll be angry..." I whisper chewing the inside of my cheek.

"I know Kat, but it's not right to string him along. He is a person. He needs to find someone that can deal with his...erm... uneducated on the subjectness..."He grins obviously loving his choice of words.

"But-..." I start beginning to sob.

"No 'buts'. In the morning you have two choices. You can call Sean and tell him how you feel, or you sit here and be dishonest. That's not an offer." He says sternly. I know his eyes are narrowed, jaw is tense, and he is completely serious about the matter.

"Yes Sir." I whisper sniffling.

"Okay then. Go to bed— Now." He orders then gets off the bed to leave. I grab his hand without thinking and pull him back gently.

"Will you just lay with me? Please Sir?" I ask softly hoping he doesn't mind my touching him.

"Yes." He replies just as soft climbing in to bed with me. He lies on the bed slowly then pulls me towards me. I can feel his bare chest against my skin. I listen to his breathing as his chest slowly expands and contracts underneath me. I squeeze my thighs together as tight as possible as I feel his erection press against my hip.

I want to run my fingertips across his chest and down his happy trail, but I know that will only bring me some type of trouble. I hear his soft snores and relax. This feels so right. Like this is how things should be. I fall asleep on this happy note, and dream of Jacob.

"Wakey, Wakey..." Jacob whispers kissing my neck, "I made you breakfast."

I suppress a groan and turn over to give him a wide smile. His expression darkens and he lifts me up into his arms in a swift motion. He carries me to the kitchen singing some song about beautiful girls.

"So my Kat tell what you have decided." He sings setting me in a chair at the table. Something about the way he says 'my' makes my head spin.

"I decided that I'm going to call him at noon to inform him of my departure." I sigh biting my thumb nail.

"That's a nasty habit. Don't do it anymore, and I'm glad to hear you made your decision." He rants setting a plate of pancakes in front of me. I release my nail and sit on my hands.

"You're glad to hear I'm going to leave Sean; which will probably lead to a severe punishment." I smart off rolling my eyes. I regret it as soon as I do it.

"I have a thing about rolling of the eyes." He starts sitting next to me, "I don't like it at all, but I'll let this one slide since you didn't know."

"Sorry Sir." I mumble ashamed of my reaction.

"Where will you go after you let him know?" He asks passing me a fork. It takes me a second to answer.

"To my apartment." I shrug cutting my pancakes into neat triangles.

"Which is where?" He asks staring a hole through me.

"5 miles past the Wal-Mart." I answer shrugging again.

"Nonsense- You are going to come stay with me. Now eat." He mutters stabbing a piece of his food. It was clear the conversation was over.

I have been staring at the phone for the last 15 minutes. I want to call, but every time I work up the courage it crumbles down quickly. Jacob gave me a deadline of 1:30. It's now 1:15. Come on Kathryn. You can do it. I dial his number and listen to the shrill ring of the phone.

"Hello?" Sean answers sounding annoyed.

"I'm done." I whisper looking at the floor.

"What?" he demands hissing into the receiver.

"I don't want what we have. I don't want you. I'm done with you." I hiss back harshly with adrenaline coursing through my veins.

"Kathryn just stop and-..." He starts before I cut him off.

"No. I'll be out of your house today. Don't call me." I mumble hanging up. I turn off my phone, and watch Jacob slowly walk in the room.

"Ready?" He ask cautiously raising an eyebrow. I throw my purse over my shoulder.

"Ready." I smile following him out of the house.

Jacob's house wasn't as big as Sean's, but it had a homier feel to it. He led me up to the guest bedroom, and helped me get situated. I hadn't brought much. Some clothes and personal belongings, but besides that I packed light.

"Thank you Sir." I whisper as I hang up a maroon tube top.

"You're more than welcome Kat." He smiles smelling a bottle of perfume I brought, "Wear this stuff to dinner it smells good."

"Yes Sir." I laugh sitting next to him on the bed. He sets his hand on my thigh and looks me in the eye.

"I want to ask you something." He says hesitantly rubbing my leg. I nod mesmerized by his touch, "Would you ever be...mine?" I open my mouth to talk, but am interrupted by a soft knock at the door.

"Mr. Hawkins? Dinner is ready." A frail voice calls from behind the door.

"Thank you Ms. Canon, carry on." He calls not moving his eyes from mine.

I wanted to say, "Awkward!" and get a laugh, or "I'm hungry." to stall. I knew what I wanted to say. I wanted to say yes and drop down to my knees and sit at his feet. But I needed to take things into consideration. I just left Sean— who is probably fuming at the moment. I finally broke the bone chilling stare to look down at my hands.

"It's ok. I get it." He mumbles looking away, "I just thought—..." I lean towards him and kiss him hard on the lips. This was a surprise for me, but I knew how I felt. What was the point of waiting?

"Yes." I whisper against his lips. He pulls me closer grabbing a hand full of my hair. He jerked my head back trailing kisses down my neck and collar bone.

He nibbles my sweet spot making me moan. I grind against him subconsciously taking a tall drink of what was happening. He pushes me against the bed hard enough to let me know who is in charge. He rubs my sex through my jeans using the other hand to rip down my shirt revealing two greedy breast.

"Oh sir..." I moan as he flicks his tongue at my nipple. He slips his hand into my clit running his fingers down my clit slowly. I cry out when he slips his fingers into my dripping cunt. He moves them quickly and talentedly. His mouth never leaves my breast. He nips, licks, sucks, and teases them as I buck against his hand. I'm about to reach my climax, but he removes his hand leaving me panting.

"Taste yourself." He orders popping his fingers in my mouth, "Are you not the best tasting women?" I blush and lick his fingers clean.

"Thank me." He says with no trace of humor.

"Thank you Sir. I greatly appreciated that." I say loud and clear letting a smile form on my flushed face.

"You're welcome Kat. It was my pleasure." He replies winking, "Get ready for dinner."

I go into the guest bathroom and look at my reflection.

I have a dumb smile playing on my lips, my eye are bright, and I'm radiating happiness. I sprits on the perfume he liked, and giggle to myself like a love sick teenager.

"Kathryn?" Jacob calls from downstairs.

"Coming Sir!" I call in a sing song voice humming to myself on the way down the stairs.