Little One Meets Her One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadySneak
LadySneak
119 Followers

I felt a little silly about have to do the writing assignment but understood that he had his reasons for having me do so. I looked over the check list briefly. Then I began to ponder his request. Of those I knew...whom would I pick or would I simply take care of business myself. Sam looked at me with a devilish grin. I jokingly told him that he had just volunteered himself for the task. His reply was to kiss me on the lips.

He put his hand in mine, grabbed the new toy, and led me back to my bedroom. He set the toy box on the bed and then dragged me into the bathroom. He told me that a nice hot shower would help get us into the groove of things. I just chuckled at my friend. It wouldn't be the first time Sam and I fooled around. I could think of no one better either to give me such delights.

He helped me step out of my clothes, turned on the water in the shower, quickly disrobed and pulled me into the shower with him. He ran his hands over my skin as the water beat down upon my flesh. Then he picked up the shower buff and poured liquid soap on it. He worked it into lather and trailed it over my skin, softly cleaning every inch of my body.

He worked the buff over my breasts slowly and teased my nipple hard as he brushed them. He wiggled his body up against me so that I could feel him growing hard against my bottom. He was always a flirt like this. He always likes to shower before play. I didn't mind as it always made me relax and wanton for the delights he loved to share with me.

Slowly he moved the buff down my stomach to my lips. Softly he brushed it along my lips and slowly parted them with it. Scrubbing softly for a bit he brought me to arousal, and then he set the buff aside and lightly brushed my clit beneath his fingertips. Slowly his fingertips made my clit a hard little nub beneath his attention.

I tried to stifle a moan but it was no use. Sam always knew just the right thing to do to bring one out of me. Slowly he inserted a finger from his other hand inside of me to tease and tempt me. A small gasp escaped my lips as he played upon my body. A gentle lover he was who knew just how to mold and shape to his will.

Part 6

Sam drew me back against me as he leaned against the shower's back wall. He slowly inserted a second finger to make me wiggle against his body. Sam always knew how to get me to ride his fingers as if they were a cock, and I happily rode them to the rhythm he set for me. He teased me until he had me right on the edge of no return and he held me there for what seemed like an eternity.

Slowly Sam brought my lips to his kissing me as I came shuddering on his fingers. I nipped as his tongue as my orgasm subsided. I tapped him on the shoulder letting him know that I needed to change positions. With a few teasing strokes he let his fingers slide out of me. Before he could go back to teasing my body I snatched up the buff and began to wash his body. My hands roamed over his body softly teasing him as I went.

Sam loved being teased as much as I did. His nipples craved someone to nip and pull at them. It was one of the sure fire ways to get him rock hard in minutes. His were that sensitive to being touched. I loved that aspect about him. I could play with his nipples like I enjoyed having mine played with. Sam finally cried mercy and turned off the shower. He dragged me into the bedroom and playfully pushed me back onto the bed.

By this point we didn't need any more foreplay but I knew Sam he would tease me a bit more just because. He seemed to really get off on me almost begging him to take me. It wouldn't be until later on that I would be thankful that I had a lover that was like this. All I cared about then was the moment we were sharing. People often wondered why Sam and I weren't together...I think it was because love making was always this intense between us. We were great friends in and out of bed but at relationships we sucked.

With on hand he guided my legs up to rest on the top of his hips and slowly teased me with the head of his clock sliding up and down my moistened slit. He had me whimpering and squirming against him before he finally impaled himself inside my pussy in one swift, deft movement. He pulled me closer to him not letting me have much le way in moving away from him. With one hand he reached across my belly to pinch my nipples knowing that it would make me buck against him in pleasure.

I have little concept of time when it comes to such wonderful session with Sam. He never ceased to keep me guessing and things never get boring. He rode my body like a finely tuned instrument, and his primary objective was to see how intense he could make this next orgasm be. I had no doubt that he would bring me and leave me panting for my breath.

He leaned across my body and bite lightly into the flesh of my breast. I let out a soft yelp of surprise not pain. My pussy gripped his cock a bit tighter which is what he wanted. He reached with one hand to manipulate my clit while he picked up the rhythm in which he moved his cock in and almost out of my body. My juices were slick over his cock. It was so intense and I knew I wouldn't last much longer.

I raked my nails down his hips and low back, reaching what I could with them. My body began to quiver and shake as I started to cum. His lips descended upon mine in an embrace that would bring out my voice so that he would hear me as I came. I felt it within every bit of my body, my toes curled as the passion washed over my body. He held my body still as his body reacted to mine and soon followed.

He clasped on the bed next to me, pulling me to him to snuggle down for a nap. Neither of us were up to another go at it right then. He kissed me sweetly on the lips and pulled the covers up over us to drift off to sleep. That night I didn't dream of Sam as I normally would have. Trey filled my dreams and I think is partly to do with not knowing what he had in store for me.

Part 7

I awoke during my slumber and started to tease Sam in his sleep. I knew just how to get him to wake up so that we could play some more. Sam loved to wake up with someone's lips wrapped around his cock giving him a blow job. I heard him moan after bringing him to full erection in my mouth. He jokingly teased me asking why I didn't think I had enough all ready. I laughed at him as I moved over him and impaled myself onto his cock.

Sam knew me well enough to know that I was going to take full advantage of having him in my bed. He let me have my fun for a little bit before rolling me over onto my back. He wasn't one to let me simply have my way with him for long. He liked being in control of most things. I was generally quite happy to have him in control. He reached down between us and softly rubbed my clit as he continued our bit of fun. He knew that would make me squirm even more beneath him. He was a devil sometimes...a real tease...someone who loved to prolong the pleasure.

Before we were done I was clawing at his back from the intense orgasm that crashed over me. This was why I enjoyed being with Sam when we simply let our selves go. He didn't care if I clawed at him and he always wanted to make sure that I had a good time. Just one orgasm wasn't enough. Sam slumped against me when he was just as spent. He curled my body around his and we snuggled down to go back to sleep.

Later that morning he tossed me in the shower and went to make us some breakfast. He knew I was going to be busy that day getting ready to for Trey. Sam was going to go with me to keep me company....and to tease me about all the tasks I would be doing.

We ate breakfast with minimal chatter and I cleaned up the kitchen while he showered. I did ponder for a few moments jumping in there with him but there were things to be done.

First on the list was to get the Brazilian wax. The gal at the desk was very friendly and told me that the gal doing my wax was very good at what she did. I didn't much care how good she was. I just wanted it to be done and over with. I'm not a fan of having my nether region waxed. It was how ever what Trey wanted. I guess he wasn't a fan of razor stubble...well neither was I to be honest.

The gal at the desk was right. The girl was good at her job. She was quick and didn't bore you with too much idle chatter. She made it as painless as possible. I would have to remember her for when I needed this done again. One thing I did know...this wouldn't be the last time for such a request.

The next stop was getting the pair of shoes Trey wanted me to have. I was again surprised. The shoes weren't heels at all. They were a flat that was akin to a ballet shoe and had ties that went around the ankle. It was very soft leather...doe skin I suspected it to be. I tried the pair on and felt like my feet had died and gone to heaven.

We stopped off at Sam's place for a while. He wanted to check phone messages and feed his cat, LeMeow. LeMeow was a still just a Bengal kitten but a real live wire. She had full run of his place and you could tell who really ran the roust...Her. LeMeow pounced on me as soon as I walked in the door. I had to laugh because most of the time according to Sam she goes and hides in his bedroom.

When I wasn't paying attention to what Sam was up to he came up behind me and started nibbling on my earlobe. That is one thing next to nibbling on my neck that always gets me going. He cups my breasts in his hands using them to pull me back against him. He grinds a bit against my bottom letting me feel his semi hard cock. I knew it would take much to make him fully hard and I wiggle my ass against him to encourage it.

He pulls me into his bedroom which is surprisingly tidy for a male. He starts removing my clothing swiftly. It's been a while since I've seen Sam in such a mood but I sure wasn't going to complain. The wax job had me in a state of arousal ever since and trying on those shoes didn't help much. I love the feel of leather against my body.

He steps out of his own clothes just as quickly. I can see that his cock is now hard and I know he won't keep me waiting....or will he? I notice that there are a set of restraints within his reach. I look at him with inquisitive eyes. He takes my hands in his and slides the leather over my wrists securing them.

He looks me in the eyes and then softly speaks, "Let me have this one time...with you in restraints beneath me. I know it isn't how we normally play together."

I looked him dead in the eye as he spoke those words to me. I knew he was being serious with his request. No, we didn't normally play like this that much is true.

"This one time...I will play the submissive to you."

His eyes light up a bit. He was going to get his desire. He smiled at me as he eased me down onto the bed and into the position he wanted me to be in. I wiggled a bit on the bed and hoped that he would close the door so that LeMeow wouldn't be interrupting our sport. Sam must have read my mind because he closed the door before joining me on the bed.

Sam kissed down my neck slowly and placed several soft bites there to get me to squirm so well beneath him. He continued down to my breasts, placing soft kisses and bite all around...avoiding the nipples at first. Then when he got a moan to cross my lips he bites down a bit hard upon one of my nipples. I squirm against him. He works my breast like he has done this many times before to me. I was seeing a new side of Sam which was quite pleasant. He then says to me that he wished for me to see this night just what being a true submissive can be like.

Part 8

I knew Sam never to be one to tease about such things. He placed nips all down my stomach before checking to see if the restraints were just right. I saw him get up off the bed again and go to one of his dresser drawers. My mind can only guess at what he is going to pull out of the drawer and my curiosity is soon rewarded. I had to of known...him and his love of wax. A small chill ran up my spine at just the thought of hot wax touching my flesh.

I watched him light the candle and set it in a holder to burn for a while. He came back to kissing up and down my stomach. I was a bit on edge wanting to see what Sam was going to do to me next. He then softly ran his fingers over my mound, separating my lips to caress it between his fingers. It felt very nice and simply laying there not being able to stop him was something new but I was enjoying it thus far.

He continued to tease at my lips before finally grasping my clit between two fingers and gently pulling upon it. I pull at the restraints a bit when I arch up to meet his pulling at my clit. I feel the moistness between my legs start to seep out a bit. I moan in delight at his attention. I see him reach for the candle with one hand. I start to wiggle a bit more in the restraints.

He blows out the candle and sets it back down for a few moments to allow it to cool a bit. There is a good amount of wax that pooled in the center and can be poured out onto my flesh. You tease me with where you are going to drop the wax first by circle it over my body. Slowly you place a few drops of wax onto my nipples. I gasp as it hits my awakened skin. I wiggle in the restraints a bit.

I try to pull my legs together when you start to place the wax over my lips and clit. You hold me a bit further open and smiles when I clench my hand into a ball. I moan as the sensations hit me. He smiles down at me and lets more of the wax cover my lips. I try not to let you know just how much this is affecting me but know that I am failing miserably at that.

Sam leans over then and nips along my neck, and slowly spreads my lips apart again. The feel of wax separating sends me into orgasm. He holds me close as he let me cum. He lets me ride the waves of pleasure as he slides two fingers into my awaiting pussy. He finds me good and wet and easily slides them in.

Sam dances his fingers within my pussy as if playing a fine instrument. I wiggle in the restraints wanting to have much more than just his fingers inside me. He grins at me and tells me that I must beg if I wish to enjoy these delights. I make a small grumble at him because begging has never been my foray.

I look at you and plead a bit with my eyes. He tells me to use my mouth and utter words. I growl a bit at him and he simply chuckles at me.

"Please Sam, please take me. Don't prolong this out any more. Please...I am begging you to take me."

He chuckles at me and tells me that I can do better than that. I grumble at him once again.

Part 9

"You know you really can be annoying with this begging thing Sam. Why should I have to beg?"

"My dear sweet kara, you know why you have to beg. Do you think Trey will let you get away with not begging? I think not. So humor your good friend and beg for me."

I bucked up against him letting him know I wasn't appreciating his teasing at the moment. Sam was never one to make me beg before but I understood what he was trying to show me this evening. I know he was being honest about the begging being a part of this. I just really wasn't a good beggar. I normally batted my eyes and got my way when it came to men and sex.

"Very well Sam. I will beg. *clears throat* Sam, please take me. Please use me. Please take me in my pussy and make me squeal with delight beneath you."

He puts some more drops of wax onto my lips as I say the last few words. I pull at the restraints as my pussy arches towards the wax. Sam was very well skilled with wax. He grins at me as I get those last words out, and lets the wax cool a few moments as he slides two fingers inside me. He pumps his fingers in and out of me in a slow rhythm.

"I want to hear it again."

I growl at him and try to dislodge his fingers from me. The restraints are my enemy at the moment and do not allow me to remove him from my body. He grins at me and inserts a third finger.

"Please Sam...please stop tormenting my body. Please let me feel your cock in my pussy. Take me and use me good. Please I am begging you."

"mmm...well is much better. I do love to hear you beg."

With that said he set the candle back on the holder and moved between my legs again. He separated the pooled wax once again which made me want to cum but I held off this time. He took his hardened cock and teased my clit with it as he collected my juices. He eased inside my pussy in one stroke and didn't tease me much after that.

He reached up with one hand and pinched my nipples as his cock pounded away at my pussy. All I could do was moan and writhe in the restraints. It felt wonderful and I simply wanted more. He was bringing me right to the edge again but was keeping me hanging there.

Part 10

Sam grinned and told me that if I wanted to cum again that I would have to beg for it. This did not make for a happy camper. I was tired of begging and he knew it but yet he persisted on this path. One of these days I would pay him back for this. I bit my lip as I prepared to speak.

"Mark my words Sam some day I am going to get you back for this. *chuckles a bit and then takes a deep breathe* Please *moving my hips against his as best I can in the restraints* please let me cum Sam. It is no longer a whim it is a need. Please let me cum."

Sam simply smiled down at me slowing a moment and then speeding back up. I wanted to cry out and call him a brat but I was concentrating too hard on not cumming without his permission. This had certainly added something to our normal play. He leaned in and whispered in my ear.

"You better cum NOW!"

I was so happy to hear those four little words. My body responded quickly to hearing it and was soon shuddering around his cock and milking at it as I screamed out my orgasm. It was much more intense than previous orgasms I have had. My pussy milked at his cock for his release and he soon granted me that.

He grinned at me as he undid the restraints pulling me into his arms to cuddle. I was more than happy to cuddle into his arms after that.

"That my dear sweet Tara is just a hint of what being a true submissive is all about. *kisses the top of my head* I do thank you for allowing me this."

I nuzzled close in his arms. A bit unable to speak for a few moments and then I gradually regained my speech.

"That was truly a wonderful experience and one that I will not soon forget. It was my pleasure. *giggles softly* Mark my words though, I will some day make you beg as much as I have today to let you cum."

"I am glad to have given you this experience. Trey is going to be one lucky man. I just ask that you keep this between us though. I don't want him to think that I was trying to take you from him because I'm not. I only wanted this moment."

"I promise Sam this is our secret. I will carry it with me for a good long while."

We dozed off for a bit after our delicious session. Sam and I both woke up some hours later. He pulled me into the shower and helped me get all of the candle wax off of my body. Then we left his apartment to go grab something to eat. I looked at my watch and realized the time. This time tomorrow night, we would be arriving at Trey's door step for me to begin my training as his submissive.

Part 11

Sam and I joked over dinner that night. We snuggled down at my apartment again that night. He held me in his arms as I slept that night. I don't think he wanted me to be alone on my last night of "freedom". I don't think he was afraid I'd bolt or back out but rather I might have some last minute fears. I was thankful that he was there with me.

I got up during the night to work on my written assignment for Trey. I didn't want to wake Sam up and did my work in the dinning room. I hoped this was what Trey wanted to see and I hoped that he would see that I was being sincere and honest in my words. That evening, I knew that my life was going to forever change.

LadySneak
LadySneak
119 Followers