Little One Meets Her One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadySneak
LadySneak
119 Followers

Sir, You asked me to write You an essay on why i wanted to be Your submissive and why i wanted to begin this journey with You. For a while now, i have been exploring a bit into BDSM through the local fetish scene. To say that i am curious about it would be an understatement but i had yet to find someone i felt comfortable enough with to explore deeper into it prior to meeting You in the club that night. i feel that You have entered my life in just the right moment.

i have a few friends that are either submissive or Dominant but i have never approached them to take this journey. i don't think that i could take this journey with one of them. It is nothing against them, i just wouldn't want to destroy a friendship if something went wrong or i decided this wasn't for me after all.

i have asked around about You and have been told that You are the one of the best in the area and that i should be honored that You want to take me on as a student. i am indeed honored that You have chosen me and i hope that i don't disappoint You or myself in the process. i have completed all of the tasks that You have set for me leading up to the moment that W/we meet.

my friend, Sam, has been answering questions and has helped me to understand a few things about what it is to be a submissive. i feel that i am ready to begin this journey and i wish to begin it with You. I am Yours, Sir, to mold and conform to Your wishes and will. i hope that You find this to Your liking and that i have completed this final task that You have set before me.

Sam stirred and came out to the kitchen for something to drink just as I was putting the finishing touches no my assignment. He gave me a huge hug and held me tight. I asked him to proof what I had written and he told me to not change a thing. I was honest and to the point. He doubted that Trey would not want a bunch of flattering words that were in the end just a bunch of flattery and "airs".

Sam dragged me back to bed to sleep and curled himself protectively around me. I knew that Sam wanted nothing more for me to be happy. A part of me wondered if Sam and I would be some how be changed forever by the experiences we had shared over the last few days. Only time would tell how this would impact our friendship. I don't think we would ever let something come between us.

Part 12

When we woke up that morning Sam had a regime all planned out for me. I am sure that part of it was instructions from Trey but I didn't have proof of that. Sam had me sit down to a hearty breakfast of bacon and eggs and talked to me about what to expect as the day went on. I suspected that Sam was going to take wicked pleasure in all of it.

The first thing I was to do was fill out some paper work that Trey had delivered over to my apartment. It contained several documents that included who to contact in an emergency and any known allergies I had. It seemed that Trey certainly thought of everything when it came to being safe and covering his butt. It wasn't a bad thing but did say that the guy was a bit obsessive compulsive.

I worked on the paperwork while Sam tidied up in the kitchen. I filled out the check list of things I had and had not experienced. I filled out what I thought my hard and soft limits were and gave an explanation for each. I blushed when I had to ask Sam what a few of the things on the check list meant. Once I was done with that I called the messenger service to come pick up the papers to deliver them to Trey since he wanted the documents in advance of O/our meeting.

With that done and out of the way, Sam took me into the living room and showed me the proper way to kneel for Trey. I felt a little silly doing so in my living room. Sam assured me that it was better to try and learn how a bit now then walk blindly into it. I didn't quite get why I had to kneel. Sam explained it as being a physical show of showing my submission. Explained that way I understood.

Sam spent a little time teasing me as I was kneeled in that position and moving my body into a few other positions. He was attempting to show me that my body would essentially no longer be mine but it would belong to Trey to do with as He pleased. We spent several hours at that task. Sam was having fun setting my body on fire with his touch. He would get me all revved up and then stop for a good while. He would then come back to it again when I was just starting to calm down.

Sam finally stopped when it was time to eat a bite of late lunch. Trey had instructed Sam to have me pinch a nipple after every bite. I was so aroused after eating my lunch that I was actually asking Sam to let me get myself off. Sam chuckled at me and told me that getting my self off was out of the question as Trey wanted me good and wanting when I came to him that night. I then tried to tempt Sam into the bedroom but Sam wasn't going for it. He told me it was flattering but he was going to keep his word to Trey.

Sam had me lay down for a two hour nap and woke me up when it was time to get my shower and make the final preparations to go to Trey's house. My nerves were starting to build up quite a bit of anticipation. The time was getting close that would change my life in so many ways. I didn't quite know all of those ways yet, but knew that this was a monumental event no matter how I looked at it or shaped things. This was big.

Sam watched over me as I prepared. I was only given a bit of privacy when I used the bathroom. Sam hopped in the shower with me and helped make sure that every inch of me was washed carefully.

Part 13

Sam carefully washed and rinsed every body part of mine. He was making sure that I was good and clean. He even licked at every part in checking that I was clean and that there was no soap left behind. I think he was rather enjoying the tasks that Trey had given him. Every time he touched me it was setting me on edge sexually. It was a sweet torment.

Sam carefully towel dried me and gave my bottom a soft swat to follow him into the bedroom to begin dressing. I slid a pair of knee high nylons on my legs to prevent the shoes from chaffing my skin. I had worn them enough to break them in but chaffing was still possible since they were so new. Sam wolf whistled as I slid the nylons over my legs. It made me blush a bit.

The panties were the next item that I put on. I made sure that they were carefully placed as not to give me the wedgies that g-strings sometimes give a person. The bra was hooked in front of me and wiggled around and up into place. I adjusted the cups so that it lay nicely against my breasts. Then it was time to put the shoes on my feet. I twirled around a few times to make sure it all lay nicely against my body. I enjoyed the feel of the leather and velvet against my naked flesh.

Sam helped me into my trench coat and I tied the belt about my waist. I was all set to go. Sam stopped me at the door and added one more thing to my outfit. He kneeled down before me and added the remote control toy. He tested it by turning it on and off to check to make sure it was working.

"Now you are ready to go Tara. Don't shoot me that look. It was Trey's idea. He wants you good and excited when I bring you to him."

"All I have to say is one word Sam -- wicked"

"Shush or I will leave the toy on during the entire drive to Trey's house."

"You would love doing that to me any way you naughty boy."

"Don't try your luck with me tonight. You will be on the losing end of it."

Sam walked with me to the car and it was then that my nerves kicked in. This was the moment to turn back if I was going to. I took a deep breathe and got into the car. From time to time Sam turned the toy on and teased me. He got a kick out of hearing my little gasps as it was turned on and off. I looked over and saw the grin on his face. I fidgeted in my seat until we arrived at Trey's house.

It was an old two story Victorian. I couldn't wait to see the inside of the place. I had a feeling that the place would be elegant and unlike anything I had seen before. This was going to be interesting and an experience that I would likely never forget. A few minutes before 9 pm, Sam rang the door bell of Trey's house.

Trey answered the door dressed all in black. I was surprised that he answered his own door. He ushered us into the living room and took my coat from me. He motioned to the marble coffee table and asked me to stand up on it. I didn't question him and did as he asked. This was the moment of truth.

Part 14

Sam gave me a hand up as I climbed on top of the marble coffee table. I waited patiently for the next set of instructions to come from Trey and he didn't keep me waiting for long.

"Tara, please remove your trench coast and hand it to Sam. I wish to take a good look at you in your outfit."

I did as he asked and unbelted my trench coat and handed it nicely to Sam. I wasn't as self conscious as one might think standing there in this outfit. I knew that being bashful or shy had little to no place in this lifestyle. One could blush all they wanted to. I could feel Trey's eyes on my flesh.

"Kneel like a good girl on all fours. I want to inspect you a bit more."

It was at that point that I blushed. I knew the g-string would not leave much to Trey's imagination. True Trey had touched me in the club the night we first met but he had never seen what he had touched. I waited to feel his hands upon my body. He ran the finger tips of one hand over my flesh. He was slow and methodical in his touch. Small goose bumps formed on my flesh.

"Spread your legs a bit further apart. This will be the only time that I will ever remind you of this. When I say that I wish to inspect you just think that I mean the doggie position. I am sure you spread well for that."

My face turned a nice crimson color at him saying those words. It did give me a very good idea of what he was meaning though. If he was setting a precedence of saying exactly what he meant he was doing a good job of that. I quickly repositioned myself for him.

I could feel his hand upon my buttocks. I was waiting in anticipation to feel his finger tips run along my lips and he didn't keep me waiting long as he moved the g-string to the side to inspect the wax job he me get. He inspected my lips for any marks and checked to see if I was wet or if I was dry.

"You will maintain this bald look as much as possible. Any modifications to it will be cleared through me. I am pleased that you are wet. I would have hated to explain the importance of being so for me. You are being such a good girl."

Part 15

I tried not to wiggle any when he was touching me. It was difficult as I really hadn't been inspected like this before. Sure lovers had looked at my body and admired it but none of them had looked at me quite like this. I could feel his gaze upon me and I was trying really hard not to blush.

"Let me check your breasts now. I want you to kneel up like I am sure Sam instructed you on how to do. I want to check their firmness and to see how you respond to them being touched."

It made me feel a bit more at ease with him telling me what he was going to do and at least some reason why. I moved into the kneeling position and looked down at the table I was kneeling upon.

"You may look up and forward. I want to see your eyes when I am doing this."

I tilted my head up and looked forward following his instructions. I tried not to squirm or wiggle any when his hands were touching my breasts. It didn't help when I felt the vibration of the toy. I wasn't sure who had the remote now that we were inside Trey's house.

"Your breasts are nicely shaped and pleasant to hold in one's hands. I can tell they are real and not fake. You don't squirm much when they are touched though."

"Sorry Sir, i am just very nervous and trying not to wiggle around a lot."

"It is good that you are taking this seriously but some reactions are allowable especially if it is how you would normally respond to someone touching you. I want you to respond naturally. That is important to me."

"Thank You, Sir, for clarifying that for me."

Part 16

I shifted a bit on my knees. I wasn't accustomed to being in this position for really any length of time. I awaited his next instruction. Sam stood there with his arms at his side. He didn't say anything. I kept waiting for him to say something.

"So lovely isn't she Sam?"

"Yes, she is lovely."

"Tell me did you make her beg for you at least once?"

"Yes, I did make her beg. I wanted her to see and understand a bit of what will be expected of her. I hope that I haven't over stepped on Your wishes Trey, Sir."

"There is nothing to worry about Sam. I do have a surprise for you. Your Mistress and I have been speaking about you as of late. She feels that you are ready to have a mentor and begin to learn if you have what it takes to be a Dominant. You of course would continue as you are with your Mistress but will be coming to me once a week to help with tara here."

"I would be honored to be mentored by You."

"Then the matter is settled unless tara has any objections to this."

"No, Sir, i would be comfortable with Sam being here with U/us."

Trey softly caressed my face as I spoke those words. It must have pleased him. He studied me a bit more with his eyes before running his nails over my bare skin. I found myself arching towards his touch. I didn't see that look on his face but he seemed rather pleased that I responded like that to him.

"How well do you handle being naked in front of someone you don't know well tara? Answer me truthfully on this question."

"It makes me rather nervous Sir. I am generally not one to be naked in front of those I don't know."

"Disrobe for me tara. I wish to see what is under this lace. I want you to disrobe where you are and take your time taking off each garment. Make a show of it for me."

"As you wish, Sir."

I slowly took off the lacey garment. I began with the top and slowly raised it up over my breasts and over my head. Folding it carefully and setting it before me. Next I rose up on my knees and slowly slide the panties down my legs. When it was down to my knees, I lowered myself down to my bottom and swung my legs out in front of me. I slid them the rest of the way off with as much grace as I could manage. I folded them on top of the top and resumed the kneeling position.

"i have complied with Your task, Sir."

"That was very nicely done tara. I watched and you moved as little as required from the kneeling position you were in to achieve the tasks completion. I am pleased with that."

I tried not to show that I was a little uncomfortable with this. He was still practically a stranger to me. I thought back a moment to the night W/we first met and blushed. I saw that he caught me blushing.

"Perhaps I should give you something to really blush about. Now spread your legs, still kneeling, and lean back and let one hand support you while the other spreads your nether lips so that I may see you without touching you."

"As you wish, Sir."

I gulped a bit and did as he asked me to do. I moved slowly into the new position, spreading my legs wide and using my hand to spread my nether lips so that I would be on display to him. I knew I was blushing as I did this. I wasn't sure what he was going to say to me next or what he was thinking. I waited for his next direction.

"i have complied with Your task, Sir."

"And beautifully done at that tara. I must say you really are a beauty. you are such a rough jewel that is just waiting for Me to mold and polish you. I can't wait to see what I can shape you into."

Part 17 I wasn't prepared for him to reach between my legs and start to tease my body with his fingers. A blush crept over my face as more as I saw and felt what it was doing to me to have him touching me. I was trying to be quite but couldn't help myself and let out a softly moan. Trey looked at me and grumbled.

"Do I need to gag you My pretty? Did you moan when I touched you at the club?"

"No, Sir, i did not moan when i you fingered me at the club."

"Then be quiet here. If I want to hear you I will ask you a question."

I wanted to hide at the sound of his displeasure in me. I quickly lost what blush I had and started to move a bit thinking I just wanted to be away from his touch. I never took being told to shush well. He saw that I was squirming in my position and thought I was meaning that I wanted more instead of trying to get away from him.

"Now pretty on your hands and knees. I want to give you a good once over."

I moved and tried to keep in a grumble. I wasn't real fond of being on display like this. I am sure it had its purpose but at the time it wasn't being explained to me. Sam stood close by and watched. I watched him shift a bit in the way he was standing. I noticed out of the corner of my eye that he was adjusting himself. Before I knew it I let out a small chuckle that quickly was met with displeasure by Trey.

"What does pretty find so funny?"

"I'm sorry Sir. It is nothing Sir."

"Well it is obviously something as you felt a need to laugh about it. Now share it with the rest of U/us."

"Yes, Sir. Sorry Sir it won't happen again. I um...well...um...*blushing horribly once again* i had noticed out of the corner of my eye that Sam was adjusting himself Sir."

"Assume the at attention position now."

I quickly moved into the position that he called for. I could feel his gaze upon me and I knew then that I had messed up.

"In this lifestyle, W/we do not acknowledge such things with chuckles, snickers, and other forms of laughter. From this day on unless you are specifically asked to acknowledge an erection or your own wetness you will ignore it. I will not repeat myself on this matter again. This isn't high school and I will not tolerate having to stop for such childish things. W/we are done for tonight and you will go home to your apartment and think about what you could have done better tonight. I will see you in two days. I will ask you again at that time if you are really serious about this and you will show me you are by not acting so childish. Sam, I do apologize for this interruption into your training time. Now get your things and go."

I felt like a rug had been pulled out from underneath me. I had never had someone talk to so. I quickly gathered myself and started to speak.

"i am sorry Sir. It won't happen again Sir."

"You can add on no playing until I tell you that you may again. Be quiet unless you want to keep adding on things."

I started to open my mouth and quickly shut it. I took my trench coat from Sam and put it on as I made my way to the door. It was a very quite ride back to my apartment and Sam simply dropped me off and left. I made my way up to my apartment and quickly and carefully got out of my outfit.

I had never had anyone talk to me like that. Sam being so quiet during the car ride home made me really think about what I had done. I suppose it was rude of me to have acknowledged Sam and what he was doing. I thought it was cute that it was affecting him like that but it also indicated that my focus wasn't where it needed to be. That was the big thing. I wasn't focused on Trey when I should have been. That was ruder than my bit of laughter.

It was that realization that made me realize that was why I was sent home. This was going to be harder than I first thought. It was more than simply paying attention to words said. It was paying attention to the Dominant and not your surroundings or any thing else that was going on around me. I owed Trey an apology and Sam as well. My actions showed a lack of focus and maturity.

I crawled into to bed still thinking about the events of the night. In the morning, I would think on the best way to get my mind back in gear and on track. I didn't want Trey to think I was going to be wasting his time.

LadySneak
LadySneak
119 Followers