Little Ones Disgrace Ch. 03

Story Info
Her discipline begins.
1.9k words
4.24
23.4k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/11/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vudu6
Vudu6
4 Followers

Master turned back to the cabinet and then walked up to her with the clover clamps in hand. Taking her left nipple he rolled and squeezed it to make it hard, she bit her lower lip as she felt the sting in her nipple as the clamp seized it in its unmerciful grasp and again as Master let the other clamp bite into the right, he laid the chain against her chest, it felt so cold against her warm skin and she laid there with her eyes closed trying to adjust to the pain growing in her nipples as Master returned to the cabinet. Again he turned to her with his white flogger in his hand.

"Now little one you will learn what happens when you disobey me in such a way."

She was about to answer him but could only let out a scream as Master send the flogger crashing down against her open and exposed cunt, her entire body jumping at the impact the clamps seemly to also react by biting into her nipples all the harder.

"You have been such an ungrateful bitch haven't you little one?" he said as he raised the flogger again.

"Yes Master." She cried out.

"Say it." He breathed harshly as he sent the flogger down again on her tender pussy causing her to jump and cry out once more.

"I've been an ungrateful bitch Master." She cried out.

"It seems that you don't think you have to obey my commands, it that it little one?" again lashing her reddening pussy.

Jumping again at the shock of the flogger she cried out "No Master, I must obey you, you are my Master and I am your slave to own and command." Her eyes filled with tears flowing down the sides of her head and disappearing in her hair.

"I have always told you that you are not to touch yourself unless I give you permission to do so, haven't I little one?" Again the flogger biting into her cunt.

"Yes Master you have,"

"Then why did you break that simple rule?"

"Because I'm an ungrateful bitch Master. I'm so sorry. I will obey you always from now on." She screamed out through her sobs.

Again and again the flogger bit into her pussy making it red and ache more and more with each strike, she could not contain her cries and tears filled her eyes. She lost count of how many strikes were made against her bare cunt which despite the pain was getting soaked with her juices, when Master stopped she knew that he had more in store for her as he once again turned to his cabinet.

Her mouth came open as she felt Master grab ahold of her cunt lips and place clothes pegs on them, biting into them as the clamps did her nipples he then turned again and retrieved two rubber strands not unlike large rubberbands with a hook on either end of them, he placed a hook in either side of the spreader bar and ran one down to a peg placing the other hook in the spring center of the peg and slowly letting the tension in the band pull the peg, stretching and pulling the lip along with it, whimpering as it did and again as he repeated the same with the other lip. When both lips were pulled by the bands and pegs her pussy was left stretched and fully open, her juices began running out of her cunt and down into her ass coating it. He wondered for a moment if she was as wet as she was the night before but then put that thought out of his head almost immediately as he watched her squirm and wiggle around as the pain from her pussy and nipples took her despite her best efforts to maintain some form of control.

He turned again to the cabinet and got out one of the snakebite kits and opened it, inside the two larger suction cups was a smaller, longer one that provided more suction and could be easily attached to smaller places. Taking the smaller one he squeezed it and placed it against her now vulnerable clit and released it allowing it to suck her clit painfully inside it and watched as her eyes grew wide and then squeeze shut as she gasped air in through her open mouth. He stepped back to admire his handy work, there was her pussy, pulled open wide, the clit sucked into the little suction cup and her juices running down, he would have taken a little longer to admire the beauty of it but this was a Discipline and needed to be conducted as one and there was still more that needed to be done.

Going to the cabinet once more he got a small double sided snap hook and hooked one end to the ring in his little one's collar, reaching down he took the chain of the clover clamps in his hand and drew it straight up, the clamps gripping her nipples tighter and causing them to stretch, while his little one whimpered and cried out he moved the chain without letting the it have any slack at all and brought it up to the other end of the snap hook placing it in there. When he released the chain it wasn't as tight as it had been when he had ahold of it but it still had precious little slack in it but it would serve the purpose he had in mind. Again he took a moment to admire how beautiful his little one looked. She laid there, breathing deeply trying to ward off the pain that consumed her reddened cunt and nipples, both stretched and aching, her clit feeling like it was about explode inside the suction cup that held it so firmly but at the sametime she could feel the juices leaking out of her cunt and running down her ass.

Getting his leather strip paddle from its hook he turned and brought it down on her ass with a loud crack and again she cried out and then cried out again as she painfully discovered why Master had placed her lips and nipples as he had done. As her body jumped from the impact the pegs would pull harder on her lips stretching them more and then as she relaxed back down and her breasts fell back into place they would be stopped short by the clamps gripping her nipples. She couldn't help but think about how devious and creative her Master was but then he always had been. Ten cracks were made against her ass be the little strip paddle and then Master stopped. She lay there visibly shacking, her body burning with both pain and pleasure, her pussy absolutely soaked and leaving a small puddle on the table top.

"I'm sorry I disappointed and disobeyed you Master, I'm so sorry." She sobbed not knowing if her speaking would get her into even more trouble and at this point not really caring, "I'm so ashamed Master, I'm was such a stupid greedy little bitch, I'm so sorry I disobeyed you, I love you so much and all I want is to submit to you, obey you, and serve you Master. Do to me or let me do whatever it takes to make it right again Master, please." She felt that she deserved everything she was getting and more and she cried now more fiercely than she had during everything thing that he had done to her up to now. Not at all because of the pain but because of the shame and disappointment she felt in herself. She started to speak again but was cut short.

"Enough." Master's voice broke in and she laid there ready for more Discipline but instead he leaned down to her face. "I love you to my little one, more than anything and that's why you disobeying me, last night or any other time upsets me so much and why it bothers me to have to Discipline you." His voice was once again calm and loving, even gentle.

"Yes Master."

Leaning down and kissing her deeply then rising. "I believe you've had enough for now little one. I'm going to release you now, when I do you are to take your place on the floor, do you understand?"

"Yes Master, thank you Master."

He went to work taking loosening and removing all pegs and then the clamps and tears again filled her eyes when the blood rushed back into both her lips and nipples and yet again when the suction cup was removed from her clit, when Master released her wrists she instinctively reached up to rub her nipples to sooth them but then stopped short realizing that he had not given her permission to do so, so she just took and dealt with the throbbing pain. Once she was fully released and Master helped her up off the table she asked if she could have a stretch before she took her place and stretched her body when it was granted. She then lowered herself on to her knees and placed her hands on her lap obediently.

"I'm going to do something little one. You are to stay here and not move, I will come and get you in just a few minutes."

"Yes Master." She smiled at him.

Smiling back and then turning to leave the room and soon after she heard the sound of water being ran into the tub. She sat and thought about all the things that had happened and wondered what Master meant when he said that he thought she had had enough "for now" was there yet more to come and if there was, what? She knew that if there was and whatever it would be she deserved it and she meant what she said about having Master do to her or letting her do whatever it took to make it right again. Her thoughts were interrupted by the sound of a clinking chain and she looked up to see her Master walking into the room again and her eyes shot down to the floor immediately.

He walked up to her and attached the chain leash to her collar. "Come with me little one."

"Yes Master." She said as she leaned forward on to her hands and knees and crawled following her Master who led her into the bathroom. The tub was steaming with warm water and as she crawled into the bathroom behind him the tile cold and hard on her knees compared to the carpet in the rest of the house he reached down and unhooked her leash.

"Stand up."

Instantly rising to her feet as she said "Yes Master." He squatted down and taking the keys to unlock her ankle cuffs he took them off her and then rising he followed suit with her wrist cuffs and finally her collar.

"I ran a hot bath for you little one. I thought it would help with the soreness and that you would also enjoy it."

"Thank you Master, so very kind of you." Not telling him that she had already taken a shower when she had gotten home and besides he was right about it helping with the soreness.

She took her Master's hand as he helped her into the tub and settled into the steaming water. It wasn't all that hot but against her ass, pussy, and especially her nipples it felt like molten lead but it felt good all at the sametime.

"I'll leave you to enjoy your soak little one but I'll be back soon."

"Yes Master, thank you."

He left the room and she settled back into the tub letting the warm water cover her and as she sat there she somehow knew that her Discipline was not yet complete and wondered of what else Master had in store for her.

Vudu6
Vudu6
4 Followers