Little Princess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stacy laughed aloud, doubling over.

"Well," she began after she was able to control her laughter. "You are kinda like a daddy to me."

"Oh man."

"I feel safe with you. You're always there for me, no matter how fucked up I am."

"Yes, but we have sex sometimes."

"Huh, you're right. Maybe you're my fuck daddy then."

"What?!"

"Well, your not my boyfriend, but you watch out for me...what would you call it?"

"Friends with benefits?"

"No. Oh, no. Friends are friends. Equals. You are more than that. You take it upon yourself to make me feel good and see that my head is screwed on straight. That's not an easy feat, Sir Jim."

That night, we made love.

"Do you like my pussy, sir?"

"I love your pussy, princess."

"Are you going to fuck it tonight?"

"Yes."

"Mmmmm..."

I brought her back to my condo and wrapped lengths of nylon rope around each ankle, then tied the other end of the rope to the steel feet underneath the bed. She lay spread-eagled, open for me to do as I wish. There was an inherent level of trust to this activity, a trust we had built over the previous months. She showed no sign of nervousness -- in fact, she knew exactly how to play this game. She knew what buttons to push.

"Please, sir, please don't fuck me..."

"Why not?"

"I'm scared."

"Why are you scared, princess?"

"It might hurt."

I leaned over the bed and kissed her forehead. "I promise it won't hurt."

I kneeled between her legs and she feigned to struggle free from the rope. The rope was tight, however, and her little legs had scant room for movement. Around her left ankle, she wore a silver bracelet. I played with the bracelet, telling her how beautiful she was and how much pleasure she brings me, before finding my way between her legs.

I stuck out my tongue and used the tip, navigating my way around her opening patiently. Her pussy was smooth, slightly darker in color than her thighs. She was so soft, so warm, that my need overtook my patience and I dove in, eating her, sliding my tongue as deep as it could go. She was wet, somehow both salty and sweet, and my mouth demanded more. I reached up and touched her nipples as I swallowed her liquids. When I felt her body tense, I focused on her clit, running my tongue across it again and again and again.

She came, crying out for me to stop. Her hands covered her face and her ankles tugged hard against the rope.

Without hesitation, I slid my erection inside of her, pushing slowly so that she would feel every inch of my cock enter her. I began a smooth rhythm, back and forth, inside Stacy. She was calm, no longer acting like an innocent virgin. She touched my face as I fucked her. I gazed into her eyes and kissed her tenderly. I felt right then that we had an understanding, a love for each other, that would never be fully recognized or discussed openly. She was a cute girl with a bright future, and I was proud that I could offer her a safe sanctuary from the rest of the world.

We came together, eyes open, still sharing our gaze. I felt large quantities of my fluid pour from my cock and into her body. I kept my erection deep inside as I held her tight. I petted her hair for awhile. She was beautiful.

"Most of my life, I've felt so worthless," Stacy said. "You give me confidence."

"Good. You deserve confidence."

I wondered what the future held for Stacy, and for our relationship. She was a college junior now, almost a senior, with a little more than one year until graduation. I imagined that at the end of that time, she would leave and search for a job somewhere. I knew that the next year would almost certainly be the end of the line for us. I wanted to enjoy Stacy every moment that I had her in my life.

I held her tight and she fell asleep in my arms. My little princess.

12