Little Princess & Daddy Ch. 02

Story Info
Jenna won't be denied.
4.3k words
4.53
67.3k
73

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are 18 and older:

Jonathan stood in the laundry room in a trance-like state. He had just masturbated and cum, while watching his daughter do the same. She had squirted on the floor, and in a moment of additional depravity, had shot his big load onto her. Now his daughter was standing in front of him, with his cock fully erect again, with her hand wrapped around the top of his shaft, and the tip of his cock. She was clearly wanting things to progress, but in his one moment of clarity, that broke through his lust, he realized how wrong what had happened was. This was his daughter. This was his little princess. He couldn't let things go further, no matter how badly he wanted to do every sexual act he could imagine, with his little princess.

Jonathan stepped back, his cock slipping out of Jenna's hand.

"Baby girl, I'm so so sorry. I shouldn't have let this happen. I shouldn't have done what I did. You are my daughter. This is wrong. I'm a terrible father Jenna. I hope you can forgive me."

Jenna took a step forward and ran her hand down her father's cheek.

"Daddy, you didn't do anything wrong. I have wanted to do things like that with you for a long time."

Jonathan eyes widened, as he heard his daughter's revelation.

"Really Jenna? You wanted this?"

Jenna smiled at her father.

"Of course daddy! You are fucking hot. You are the type of man I dream of. You are THE man I dream of. You have no idea how many nights I've laid in bed, and fantasized about you coming into my room, pulling down my pj's, and taking my virginity? I've masturbated so many times to that fantasy. Haven't you ever wondered why I wash my sheets every couple days?"

Hearing what his hot little daughter was telling him, made Jonathan want to bring her to his room, and take her in every way possible. But he knew he had to be strong, and resist his temptations. It was wrong, and he had to put a stop to this.

"I'm sorry Jenna, but we can't do this again. Nothing like this again. I am your father, and father's and daughters shouldn't do these things, or think about each other in these ways. I'm sorry baby. This needs to stop."

Jonathan walked out, and went to his room. A crestfallen Jenna, went to her own room. Her father avoided her the rest of the night, and morning. He made sure to leave for work earlier than usual, to make sure Jenna would still be asleep. He just couldn't face his daughter right now.

Jonathan owned his own construction company, and spent most of his days in his office across town. He always had new projects in the works, and he was usually busy all day, often staying late at work finishing contracts. Today was no different, with the exception that he couldn't concentrate on his work. Images of his sexy daughter masturbating and then grabbing his cock, kept creeping into his mind. He had stopped things from progressing with her, but he wasn't able to stop his own desires for his daughter. He had never been more turned on in his life, than he was by his own teenage daughter. All day Jonathan fought getting hard, but to no avail.

At 4 o'clock, Jonathan had still not finished his days work. His secretary, Belinda, had just left, but must have left her keys, because he heard the outer office door open and close.

"Forget your keys again Belinda?" Jonathan hollered out. He didn't receive a response.

"Belinda?"

His office door slowly opened, but it wasn't Belinda, it was his daughter Jenna. She had her hair in pigtails, black lipstick, a Misfits t-shirt on, and a short black skirt, that came down to just above her knees.

"Hi daddy. Hope you don't mind I'm here?"

Jonathan couldn't help but look his daughter up and down.

"I don't mind baby, but what are you doing here?"

Jenna started walking towards her father's desk, keeping her head down. She walked to her father's side of the desk where he was sitting in his rolling chair, and hopped up on his desk, to his immediate left. She finally looked up at her father, whom she caught staring at her legs. She crossed them, and began to dangle her left flat off her foot.

Jonathan stared at his daughter's thin, pale legs and knees. He found them so sexy. He wanted to kiss up and down his daughters legs, licking every inch. His trance was broken by Jenna's voice.

"I'm here daddy, because you avoided me after what happened between us yesterday. You avoided me the whole night! I'm not going to let you avoid me again."

"I'm sorry Jenna. I know it was wrong to avoid you. I was just ashamed at what I did. I didn't know what to say to you. We just can't do anything like that anymore, no matter how much we want to."

Jenna smiled at her father.

"So you do want it to happen between us again? I'm not alone in these desires, am I daddy?"

Jonathan stuttered a bit, but then finally spit out what he wanted to say.

"I am attracted to you Jenna. God help me, but I am. I shouldn't be, but I cant help it. But I am still your father, and that means I must control my urges. We both do."

Jenna smirked at her father.

"No, no, no daddy. Let me tell you what we are really going to do."

Jenna scooted herself over to the center of her father's desk, her legs now dangling in front of her father's knees.

"What's going to happen daddy, is first you are going to undo your belt, and you are going to pull your pants down, and show me your beautiful dick again. Second, I am going to get on my knees in front of you, and do what I have wanted to do for so long, and suck your huge, daddy cock, until you cum in my dirty, little mouth.

Third, I am going to sit right where I am now , spread my legs, which I see you keep staring at, and you are going to eat my tight, little, daughter pussy. Do you understand what's going to happen?"

Jonathan just nodded his head in acknowledgement. He reached down and undid his buckle, and lowered his pants, revealing his fully hard cock.

Jenna immediately hopped off her father's desk, and knelt in front of him.

Jonathan put his hands on her shoulder's.

"Baby girl, we really shouldn't. We should just..."

Before he could finish, Jenna put her finger to her mouth. "Shhhhh daddy. No more talking."

Jenna stared in wonder at her father's ridiculously huge cock. She figured it must be close to 10 inches, and had very pronounced veins, which Jenna thought made it look really strong, and added to it's beauty.

Jenna tried wrapping her small hand around her daddy's cock, but it was too thick. She couldn't get her fingers all the way around. She felt her father's body react to her first touch. His cock twitched from stimulation. She slowly began stroking him up and down, enjoying the feel of her daddy's powerful, hard as an oak, cock.

"How does that feel daddy?"

Jonathan never imagined his young daughter would one day be stroking his cock. But now it was actually happening, and his little princess was great at it.

"Baby girl, it feels so fucking good!"

Jenna gave her father a devious grin.

"I'm happy you are enjoying it daddy, but I haven't eaten all day, and I am so hungry. You know what I'm craving. You ready to feed your baby girl, daddy?"

There was no way Jonathan was going to let his girl go hungry.

"Daddy is ready to feed you as much as you want, little princess."

Jenna pulled her daddy's cock a little bit towards her, aiming it right at her mouth. Jenna stuck her tongue out and licked the head of his cock once. Her father's body quivered. She gave it another lick, and then another. Soon she was treating it like a lollipop, and enjoying the taste of it like one too.

Jonathan was leaning back in his office chair, looking down on his sexy little girl, flicking her tongue in his cock crown. He was moaning at the amazing sensation, and the sight of a teen girl licking his dick.

Jenna started licking her daddy's piss slit, which she could tell, he really enjoyed, and then took his whole cock head in her mouth, and began suckling on it. This made Jonathan moan even louder. Jenna stopped for a moment.

"Sorry daddy. I'm just practicing for later, when I suck the cum from your cock."

With that, Jenna began licking up and down her daddy's shaft, from the base, all the way up. She took her time, and enjoyed his salty taste. She ran her tongue along every ridge of his cock, and after a couple minutes, there wasn't a single inch of her daddy's massive cock that she hadn't licked, and covered in her saliva. Her father had very large, hairy balls too, and she turned her attention to them. She loved the musk they were giving off, and she took his left ball in her mouth first, sucking and licking it. She repeated with his right ball. Her father put his hand on her head.

"That's it little princess. Suck daddy's balls. Just like that baby girl. You are such a good little girl. Daddy's going to give you a lot of presents."

Jenna looked up at her father as she tongued his whole sack, as she jacked off his cock. She was loving, worshiping her daddy's balls, but she wanted that magnificent cock in her throat. She stopped stroking his cock, tightened her grip on it, and looked her father right in the eyes.

"Now let's see how much of this monster I can get down."

Jenna wasted no time in starting to bob her head up and down on her daddy's cock. She started off taking in about 4, of his nearly 10 inches, and increased her speed. Progressively she took in additional inches of his cock, until she started gagging at 7. It didn't stop her though, and she proceeded to give her father the best blow job of his life. Jenna wanted to deep throat his whole cock, but she knew that would take a lot of practice. Her father grabbed her by the pigtails and pulled on them with every downward bob of her mouth.

"Oh fuck baby girl, you're gonna make daddy cum! You want daddy to cum in your mouth?! You want daddy to fill your belly with his cock cream?!"

Even with her mouth full of her daddy's cock, Jenna was able to mumble a distinctive, "Yes please, daddy."

Jonathan's cock began to pulse, and shot after shot of his cum load filled her mouth. It was so much cum, that Jenna tried to withdraw from his cock, as her mouth was filling fast, but Jonathan pulled her pigtails down harder preventing her.

"Not so fast little princess. You need to finish your supper, before leaving the table."

Jenna did her best to swallow her daddy's cum as fast as possible, but it started to leak out of the sides of her mouth. After several more, powerful spurts, Jonathan stopped cumming. He let go of Jenna's pigtails and she took her mouth off his cock, which made a popping sound. Jenna looked up at her father and opened her mouth, showing him her cum covered teeth and tongue. She took a big swallow, and then licked her teeth.

"Thank you for the yummy, daddy cum. It tastes so fucking good! I could drink that everyday."

Jonathan couldn't believe he had just cum in his baby girl's pretty little mouth, and down her throat. There was no going back now. He tried to pull up his pants, but Jenna grabbed his hands.

"Whoa daddy! Where do you think you're going?!"

"I was just going to put my pants on and go..."

Jenna cut him off.

"Daddy, you aren't going anywhere."

Jenna stood up and hopped back up onto her father's desk. She lifted her skirt exposing her panties. She slowly grabbed the right side of her panties, and pulled it to her left, exposing her pussy.

"You aren't leaving until you eat my little pussy daddy. I want you to eat me like you haven't eaten in weeks, and this is the first food you are having. You are going to do that, until I cum in your mouth, and you better swallow it down!."

Jonathan smiled at his demanding daughter.

"As you command, princess."

Jonathan rolled his chair forward, so he was right up between his daughter's legs. He started to move his face towards Jenna's pussy, but she put one finger on his forehead, stopping him.

"Not so fast daddy. I don't want to hold the panties aside the whole time. Take them off please."

Jonathan reached on either side of his daughter, under her skirt, and grabbed a hold of her panties. She lifted her butt slightly as her daddy slipped them under her butt, and up her legs. He slipped them past her flats, and was about to toss them aside, when Jenna spoke up.

"No no daddy. Don't toss those away. I want you to put those up to your nose, and breathe deep. I want you to smell my pussy on those. I call that smell, 'After School Pussy'. I'm sure you'll like it. Oh and by the way, I didn't shower after gym class."

Jonathan had fantasized about smelling teen panties before, and now he was going to do it. His own daughter's. Jonathan brought them up to his nose and breathed in deep. He loved her strong scent. It started making his dick hard again. He never cared for clean pussy smells. He loved that his daughter was letting him smell her dirty pussy.

"How is it daddy? You like the smell of my pussy juices mixed with my pussy sweat?"

"Fuck yes baby! I fucking love it!"

"If you like them so much daddy, I want you to suck on them, and taste as much of those juices and sweat, as possible."

Jonathan didn't need to be asked twice. He began licking and sucking at the wet spots. He loved the taste, and wanted to get as much as possible on his tongue.

"That's enough now daddy. Time to eat my sweet, young pussy."

Jonathan put the panties in his pants pocket, and wheeled in close again. Jenna spread her legs, giving her daddy full view. Jonathan was beside himself. He had never seen a prettier, more bright pink pussy, in his life. He lowered his head and gave one long lick of her pussy lips, from bottom to top. Jenna let out a long moan. The second time, Jonathan spread her pussy lips and gave another long lick of her drenched pussy. She moaned even louder.

"You taste how wet you made me daddy?"

"Fuck yes baby. I love every drop."

Jonathan lowered his head again, and began a slow and steady licking pattern, which sent Jenna into a moaning frenzy. This was the first time she was having her pussy eaten and it was better than she ever imagined it could be. Her father grabbed her thighs to hold her in place as he buried his nose and tongue into his little Princess' delicious pussy. He had never tasted anything better, and knew he would want to eat her pussy every single day.

Jenna grabbed the hair on the back of her father's head, holding him there, similar to how he had done to her when she sucked his cock.

"You have to eat all your dessert, before you leave the dinner table daddy."

Jonathan continued his enthusiastic pussy eating, darting his tongue in and out of his daughter's pussy, eliciting squeals from the young girl. He licked faster and harder, focusing on her clit for a few seconds, and then back down her slit. Her moans made it even better. A couple times he was tempted to slide his tongue farther down and lick his daughter's asshole, but he didn't want to push his luck. Jenna began bucking her hips and down as her father hungrily tried to keep pace. Jenna was close to cumming and she still had a grip on the back of her father's head, and wasn't letting go until she squirted in his mouth.

"Oh daddy! I'm...I'm so close! Don't stop eating your little girl's pussy! Don't you fucking dare!"

Jenna was practically screaming now.

"Yes daddy! Yes! Oh fuck daddy! That's it daddy! Eat my sweaty pussy till' I cum in your daddy mouth! Oh God yeah!!"

Jenna draped her legs over her daddy's shoulders, as he used his thumbs to spread her pink pussy even wider. He started to focus solely on her clit, which turned Jenna's moans, into growls of pleasure. She bucked her hips into her father's face, as much as she could.

"Oh fuck daddy, I'm cumming! Your little girl is cumming!"

Jenna gripped her father's hair even tighter as she exploded in orgasm. She started rubbing her clit as her father opened his mouth wide, to receive the squirts of his daughter's ejaculation, right into his mouth. Jonathan let his mouth fill until his little girl stopped spraying into it. He swished it around his mouth to savor it, and then took a big swallow.

"Fuck baby girl, you taste so fucking good! You are my new favorite flavor." Jonathan said, with a little wink.

Jenna giggled.

"And you are my favorite pussy cleaner daddy. That tongue of yours is magic!"

Jonathan stood up from his chair, and Jenna sat up.

"Uh uh daddy. We aren't done yet."

She reached up and started unbuttoning her father's shirt from the top.

"Baby girl what are you..."

Jenna shushed him, and continued unbuttoning. Once she was done, she opened up her father's shirt, exposing his chest and stomach. Jonathan, very

self-conscience about his body, immediately put his hands over his stomach. He no longer had his athletic, toned body. Working long days, and raising a daughter, made staying in great shape, a tall task. Jonathan still had muscular arms and legs, but he also now had a bit of a beer belly, and some man-boobs. He was afraid his exposed torso would turn off his sexy young daughter.

Jenna new how much her father missed his old body. He talked about it a lot with her mother. Jenna thought her daddy was super hot, just the way he was.

"Daddy, please don't cover up, I think your belly is sexy!"

Jenna grabbed her father's hands and removed them from his belly. She grabbed him by the waist, and ran her tongue, back and forth along his stomach.

"I don't need a six-pack daddy, I just need you."

She then ran her hands along his chest, and gave his man-boobs a squeeze.

"I wouldn't change you one bit."

Jonathan kissed his daughter on the forehead.

"I am the luckiest daddy in the world."

Jenna tilted he head a little bit, and looked up at her father.

"Not yet you're not, but you will be soon."

She reached out with her right hand and grabbed her father's flaccid cock, that was hanging down between his legs. Even soft, her father's cock was bigger than some guys hard. She started stroking it, making it spring back to life. Jenna was incredibly turned on, feeling, and seeing, her daddy's cock grow enormous again, in her little hand. Once she got it back to it's full glory, she stopped stroking it.

"Daddy, you helped make me with this. You put me inside mommy with it. Now I want it inside me."

Jonathan was shocked by what his little girl said, but he loved it. Still he hesitated. He had gone so far with his daughter, but fucking her would be taking things to a whole new level.

"Princess, I'm not sure if we should do this. I want to so bad, believe me, but I'm not sure if we should cross that line."

Without missing a beat, Jenna countered her father.

"Daddy, we are going to cross that line, and leave it far behind us."

Jenna scooched her butt even farther towards the edge of the desk, so it was almost hanging over. She leaned back and brought her knees towards her chest, exposing her pussy. She spit in her hand, then reached between her legs, and rubbed her saliva on her daddy's hard cock. She pulled on it slightly, letting him know to tome towards her. Jonathan's cock was now hovering over his daughter's pussy. Jenna aimed it down and began rubbing it up and down along her pussy.

"Feel how wet you got me again daddy? You do that to me a lot."

Jenna stopped gliding her daddy's cock, right at her opening. She held it at the perfect angle.

"All you have to do now daddy, is push. Please be my first."

Jonathan hesitated for a moment. He thought on what he was about to do. Was he really going to penetrate his own little girl's pussy with his cock? Could he actually cross that taboo line, that he was sure many men had to resist?

It didn't take long for Jonathan to decide.

"I'll go slow princess. It's your first time, and I don't want to hurt you."

12