Little Red Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She rubbed him against her lips, her juices coating his tip, and then pushed him into her. Red gasped loudly, moving her hands around his waist, and digging her nails into him. Ellion pushed into her, forcing all of him into her wet, warm, opening. He moved his right hand up to her neck, wrapping his hand around the back of it, holding on to aid in his movements. His left hand remained on her breast, massaging and playing with her nipple, as he increased his speed and force of thrusting. Red's body opened to him, taking him easily into her, as she stared up into his beautiful eyes. She started using her legs to rock him into her, pulling harder, making him pound into her.

Red started moaning loudly, she could feel his largeness filling her up completely, she was so warm and wet for him. Red ran her hands over his hard body, clawing at his toned chest, as she tossed her head back in ecstasy. He continued to drive himself into her, feeling like he was close to finishing, so he leaned in and kissed her breast. Ellion ran his tongue over her nipple, circling it, before sucking it into his mouth. He swirled his tongue around her nipple and bit down on it. Red cried out in a mix of pain and pleasure, feeling her own climax growing, begging him to drive her over the edge.

"Oh Ellion! Yes! Oh that feels so good! Harder! Faster! Yes!" Red called out.

"Mmmm, Red, you feel so good around me! I'm close! So close! Yes!" he whispered to her.

"Give it to me. I want to feel you fill me up! Yes! Yes! Oh Ellion, now, give it to me now!" she screamed out as she was pushed over the edge. She felt her insides tighten around him, her wetness coating him, as he released his own. He continued to pound into her, driving her thru it, as he felt her grip him. Their bodies tensed and they grabbed each other. They were both covered in sweat now, holding each other and gasping for air, and Red laid her head on Ellions chest.

"That...was a nice...thank you." Ellion said breathlessly with a little laugh. He wrapped his arms around Red and held her close.

"Well...thanks for the knife." Red replied with a giggle at the end. Ellion stepped back, sliding out of her, and lifted his trousers back into place. He tied them up as Red belted her corset closed. She hopped off the table, setting her skirt and cloak into position, than went into her basket. She pulled out a bottle with a light brown liquid in it, opened the bottle, and drank down a mouthful.

A few years ago she had noticed that the female Lo-Kylee would eat the beans from a certain type of tree almost all the time. They would mate constantly, the sound they made when mating was very distinctive, but would not give birth. Then she noticed that in the spring, they stopped eating the beans and only ate the leaves of the tree, and that was when she saw they had babies. She realized that consuming the beans would negate the chance of becoming with child, so she took some, and made them into a potion. It tasted and smelled horrible but she could have as much sex as she wanted and, as long as she drank some afterwards, she wouldn't conceive.

Red stepped up to Ellion, wrapping her arms around him, and kissed him when he leaned down to her.

"Mmm." Red said breaking the kiss, "We should do this again soon."

"I agree. It has been far too long and went far too quickly." Ellion said to her with a hint of shame in his voice.

"That's not the only thing that's 'too long.'" she said with a wink. "And don't fret about how hastily it was; sometimes it's nicer when it's fast." Red ran her hands over his arms, "More importantly now I'm going to have you running down my leg all day. I think I'll go to the river and wash up. Care to join me?"

"I wish I could today, but I have to stay here and work, how about tomorrow we go at dusk? Ellion replied kissing her head.

"Sounds like heaven. Thanks again for the knife and I'll see you tomorrow. I better run off, I have to clean up and go to Grandma's house." Red said smiling. Nina, or Grandma as she was better known, was the most popular woman in the village. She always was willing to help whoever needed it. Nina was such a giving person that she had earned the nickname of Grandma because she made everyone feel like family. She was only half again as old as Red, but everyone looked to her for assistance, or advice. She was a member of the church, convened at meetings regarding the village, helped the farmers and merchants, and even went to other villages for bartering. She lived in a cottage by herself a few leagues into the woods.

"Be safe on your travels and farewell." Ellion said with a smile as he stepped forward and kissed Red again. He let her hands go and went back to the front of the shop to continue his work. Red picked up her knife from the table, tied it to her belt, then picked up her basket and headed out of the back. She stopped to give Ellion another kiss, than started to walk away, as she heard him hammering away back at the anvil.

Red smiled, thinking of the hammering he had just given her, and started to giggle as she headed for the forest path to Grandma's.

12