Little Red Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maaarrrkusss!" I moaned and dragged out at the top of my lungs, and for the first time ever I squirted my juices pouring down his chin and neck finishing their run all over his chest and back. I collapsed weakly over his head as he walked us to the bed laying me down gently as he stood back up and sucked at his lips in satisfaction closing his eyes and letting his head fall back as he wiped his face with his hand. I slowly sat up as I watched him tug down at his boxers and pants and watched as it sprung free hitting his stomach with an audible thump I could see it jumping with ever pulse from his heart.

Without my say so my body was crawling down to the end of the bed where he stood his chest still heavily rising and falling, now close enough to grab it with my small hand, I did so, his breath came out in a pleasured relief as I made contact. My hand raised up then pulled back down slowly, his hands reached up for the top bar of the bed frame pushing the curtains out of the way and as he did so I quickly took in his perfect mushroom shaped head in my mouth

"Ah!" he let out as my salivating jaws sucked him in, my taste buds became coated in his now leaking pre cum my throat giving away to a moan as I went down and up taking in as much of him as I could each time. His hand resting weakly on my head and I bobbed and turned my head from side to side on him letting my tongue and cheeks follow ever vein throbbing path under his skin that would always map me back to his plump head. His chest erupted with grunts letting me know that I was getting him there the way he'd did for me, my drool running onto my chin as my mouth locked around him.

"Uh! Patricia!" my head moved faster sucking sounds taking over "Ahhh, not yet! Please!" his hand gently but firmly enough pulled my mouth off of him and I fell back onto the bed resting on my hands watching him as he watched me back while catching his breath. His eyes now looking more human than I'd ever seen them, a dark intense brown but it still had that animalistic glint to it.

He crawled onto the bed his long arms stretching out landing at my sides his wide but lean waist parting my legs looking me in my eyes the whole time, he put his hand on the small of my back as he pecked at my neck signaling me to lie down, I did so and his body followed along. Grabbing my hands and placing them down above my head glued with his, his large frame shadowing over mine his eyes closed softly and I did the same and as I took a deep breath I felt his pulsating head stretch and pop its way within me. My breath caught as he let out a deep moan, his hips pushing in and out inching his way in. My moans already at one of the highest points it'd been tonight he quickly responded picking up lots of speed adding the sound of slapping skin to my screams.

His thrusts and strokes soon becoming deep and vicious. Blissful pounding reaching him into me so far I could feel him making contact with my cervix. My lips were straining to accommodate all of him as my wet sounds coming from between my shaking legs reminded me of when I pulled a cup out of the water upside down. Our bodies tangled up in a storm of passion his wild plunges shaking, vibrating and bouncing my body up off of the bed when his hips would slam on top of mine.

"Open your eyes Patricia and look at me, I want you to witness yourself becoming mine" my eyes shot open my screeching filling the room as my breasts continued to bounce wildly under his chest rubbing my nipples stiff. His hands were now holding my legs down and open, my toes pointing to each side. Every cell in my body bursting, making my skin feel like it was covered in wet pop rocks my eyes occasionally white sockets in my head when Markus didn't coo at me.

"Keep them on me" He'd say between groans, without any bodily warning I came again my moans caught in my throat the orgasm too powerful to let me release them, spraying my inner self all over his stomach he jerked my short legs making my feet stop by his throat.

"Tell me how much you love it when I'm inside you" his chest glowing red and his breath heaving for oxygen.

"So much baby! You feel so good" his shoving becoming ever more powerful interrupting me "I can't- I can't even put it into words" I squeaked out with my last strong breath my curls damp and stuck to my head and shoulders.

"Tell me who you belong to!" his voice came out in a growl.

"You Markus, you!" his hips didn't stop or slow down to give me time to recover and I knew he was going to give me my three orgasms for the night. This one struck like lighting if it could hit twice in the same place.

"Fuck!" I yelled out as my body started to flop and twitch all over again.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!" Markus let out a roar before I felt my juices become replaced by his seed overflowing its way out of my lips and down my crack. My body overwhelmed by the last jolt of pleasure Markus gave me as he poured his self in and out of my entrance causing my body to give in, and everything went black.

12