Little Red Ch. 07

Story Info
I know you can hear me...
5.3k words
4.58
16.7k
18

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 07/29/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the morning light battled its way through the curtains, I peaked through my lids blinking quickly, and then squinting to adjust them to the suns beams I opened my eye's. My ruffled hair catching in my eye lashes as I did so, my sore body trying to protest against my movements, and my weak arms shaking uncontrollably as I slid my body into a sitting position. Markus's heavy arm fell into my lap, I looked over at him and smiled as his snoring became more deafening, his bed hair in tussles on his head while the red sheets laced with golden thread made his relaxed muscles pop against their color. I laid back down beside him watching his chest rise against the sheets his body stirred and clenched harder around my waist I felt his arm tense I slowly fell back down as my body started to move closer to him my eyes closed as my bare body made contact with his underneath the cover I let out a soft breath as I felt him purposely brush his lips against mine kissing me softly making my toes curl, but I kept my eyes closed.

"Wake up Patricia..." his accent poured into my ear. He thinks I'm still asleep I said to myself, I rolled over onto my stomach keeping my eyes closed turning my head towards the windows laughing in my head. He shook me softly and waited but I lay there smiling to myself, that's when I felt his lips on my bare back, goose bumps rising up on my skin as he trailed his way down slowly. "I know you can hear me..." his tongue falling down a path to the rest of my spine, kissing my ass cheeks softly as he lowered his body between my legs. His hair tickling my crack as he pushed his skull into my lower ass and kissed the strip of skin separating my holes. "So you want to play games huh?" His hot breath flowing there ways to an escape between my thighs, I gripped the sheets as I felt him throw the cover over his head and run his arms up placing them on the mid section of my back and hold me in place. I discretely braced myself for what Markus was about to do to me once again, grinding my teeth so I wouldn't make a sound.

His tongue began to dart and flick like bullets all around my already pouring wet lips my ass resting on the top of his head as my body gave me away and began to poke itself higher into the air to give him better access. My moans singing to him in return, his heavy body holding my legs in place not allowing me to move anymore than I already had, my skin shuddering over and over again. "Gosh damn it Markus!" I screamed out as an unexpected orgasm rang though me, he moaned in gratitude and continued my body trying to run from him but his hold to strong to let me move an inch, his wide hands spreading open to give him better control of the movement of my body. I cried out as another one striked, staggered by how quick they were reaching my surface my eyes wide sockets and my mouths jaw wide and stretched like a snake swallowing its prey. Another one slamming itself on top of the one before it, my eye's now becoming blurry and damp from tears of bliss; my hips pushing back at his tongue. Fighting with the rest of my limbs that were trying to break free, while yet another one snuck its way through my structure. "What are you doing to me!" I moaned out weak and low, my lungs short on oxygen, the orgasms not allowing me time to take breaths.

I felt his head push its way deeper giving me that growl I always heard from him in an intense situation "I'm up baby! I'm up!" yet another interrupting my speech, heaving out breathless "I'm sorry Markus, I won't do it again!" His hands slid down my back resting on the top of my ass my body shaking in blurs as he kissed and made his way back up. All I could do was lay there and shake under him as he settled his body on top of me kissing my neck softly as he moved my hair out of the way.

"No one's ever gave me breakfast in bed before" his whispered in my ear chuckling a little, my remains still heaving and painting for air and a break from the orgasms. "Thank you" he finished, thinking it was over my body settled down more calm and relaxed, then seconds later I felt him take his chance and quickly ram his self inside me. Stings of pain waving through my body, but quickly replaced by delight as his hips re collided with mine, his strong arms jerking me up into an all fours position and holding tightly as the shock from his collision flew the rest of me forward my curls lurching ahead of me and flying back into place before my head could catch up, my skin rippling from his strength. CRACK! The sound of his hand making contact with my ass speared its way through the air.

"Ah! Jesus!" was the only words my mind could come up with, his hand spanking me over again my arms gave out causing my upper half to flop onto the bed while Markus continued to have his way with the bottom half of me. My voice was becoming raspy and dry my eye lids become weak and heavy as I felt my lips contracting preparing to spraying out and finish my body off again. "No!" Markus's voice came out in a snarl "Not again! Stick with me this time, just a little more Patricia!" I could feel my nails drawing blood from my palms as they dug their way through the sheets and into my skin. I felt Markus slide his arms under my legs, his arm bends hooking into places with were my knee's bend, he pulled my back into his chest his palms reaching up and hooking my shoulders, lifting me slowly and pulling me back down, testing it. "Uhh! Patricia..." he groaned out, my legs shook in response.

"This is it... this is really how I wanted to end it..." his voice huffing out in my ear as he bounced me down on a generous amount of his shaft my legs failing up and down his shaft inside of me so strong I could no longer tell the difference between it and a orgasm. The moments passing by so blurry and full of ecstasy, my voice now close to gone from letting him know my constant approval. I could feel him throbbing growing, his arms squeezing at my spread legs, turning my head I cooed into his ear softly the way he did for me last night when he touched me on the couch "Cum for me Markus..." I let out slowly.

"Ahh!" he quickly replied, shaking his head no, still stroking I clenched down around his base his stroke quickly slowing and becoming weaker than before. His eye's now worn slits in his head "Feed my kitty your warm milk. She's starving." His throat gave away to a weak but pleased grunt I felt his head swell up prying my walls apart even more than they already were before releasing his cum within me. My body becoming a limp doll against his, with him still in me, he slowly pulled me off of him his cum immediately draining its self down my legs as his flaccid shaft swung back and forth against my leg as he laid me down and getting up immediately afterwards.

"Were you off to?" I said eyeing him lazily and curiously as he made his way towards the door, "well to make you breakfast, you seem to be the only one who hasn't gotten fed" his pun sending a smile across both our faces. Minutes later he came back with a plate of actual breakfast, which I wasn't actually expecting, pulling me into a sitting position and handing me the plate he said, "I ate the bacon on the way back, sorry." he smiled and crawled back in beside me cuddling me against his chest. I picked up and ate what my weak limbs would let me.

"I thought you couldn't cook?" I said handing him the finished plate minutes later, he smiled deviously. I smiled back nodding my head to let him know I understood without words, his finger tip tracing my jaw line, my eye's becoming even heavier this time.

"Patricia wait... since I think were actually getting really serious" he paused and hesitated "Would you like to see my wolf form?" his soft voice breaking in the relaxing silence that we had sat in and calmed ourselves down with. I smiled weakly and remember back to last night at his bedroom door, patting his chest and saying to him of course wondering what he was talking about, he got up slowly and walked to the same place he was standing the night before when I had him in my mouth, his hair and eyes out of place but the rest still looking the same.

"Close your eyes and put your hands over your ears" he said softly, his eyes gentle, full of something, the smile faded from my face and I started to wonder even more to what was about to happen. I slowly closed my eyes and placed my hands over my ears and waited, moments later I heard the sound similar to the breaking of bones then heavy feet land back on the floor the sound a little muffled by my hands. I took my hands off my ears then gradually opened my eyes. There it was, an obviously oversized wolf, my scream rang out through the room as I scooted back in a fearful hurry against the head board and waited for it to launch itself at me.

"Markus!" I yelled, "Please! This isn't funny, come get this wolf!" an innocent wine snuck out of its throat, his head falling as he gradually backed away. Its scared, I said to myself, why would it be scared of me, I'm the ones who scared of it, I eyed the wolf slowly again taking it in, his luscious black hair covering his body with hints of auburn flakes in its fur reminding me of hot embers rising against the night sky, Why hasn't he done anything yet? "Good boy..." I said slowly as I stepped cautiously onto the floor trying not to make any sudden moves making way for my escape, my back at the door ready to run if I had to. "Now... where's Markus?" I asked it hoping in some way it understood, If you're in here you have to be trained Markus wouldn't leave me alone in a dangerous place, right? Then he stepped forward and sat, letting me know that I didn't have to be as scared as I was. Wining again and stretching his neck out to meet my hand half way so I could touch his head, and of course without my permission my arm raised slowly my fingertips shaking but still reaching forward. Once making contact with its fur it raised its head in gratitude, I then let my hand fall behind its ear and started to rub and scratch still cautious as to what could happen.

I smiled and stepped closer "You're not as mean as you look huh?" still rubbing its head as the wolfs body started to shudder and become a blur the breaking of bones sound re-filling the room, I started to panic again but before I could pull my hand away I felt Markus's reach up and hold it in place, there he was on his knee's heaving and sweating his eye's saying sorry, looking up at me as my hand cupped his face.

"No, not at all." He said before swallowing down his nervousness, his hands reaching up for me holding and grabbing at my still bare skin his face telling me to please forgive him, "You promised me you wouldn't be afraid, and ill promise you right now that I'll give you nothing to be afraid of." I remembered back to our encounter on the living room couch and the words he'd whispered into my ear about me being right and promising not to be afraid, and how that's exactly what I did promised him I wouldn't be, and I wasn't, Catching my own self off guard I replayed the events that just happened in my head waiting for myself to outburst into a over the top reaction even waiting for myself to throw up or faint, nothing at all, surprising myself how well I had handle the situation when reality all came plummeting down.

"I'm not afraid," my voice came out shaking but truthful his head feel weakly in inside my hands in a relief. "But who was the silver wolf that killed Drew?" I asked in a numb confusion, Markus's head shot up.

"Silver?" his voice angry and stiff he jumped up grabbing his pants and ran down stairs as I grabbed his shirt and chased after him.

"Markus? Tell me who it is?" I said grabbing at his arm as he dialed the number and waited for the other end to ring "Markus!" I yelled again.

"Tell it!" Manny's voice came in through the other side, "He's back and he's messing around with Patricia" Markus's jaw clenching and unclenching "Manny if he hurts her I swear-" Manny cut in "Ok ok don't get all railed up it's been awhile since he's been around her obviously," he dragged out "or she would have mention the wolf more than she had aftterrrr, Drew died, yeah?"

"Who's messing with me?" I yelled out with what was left of my voice in the back ground still tugging at his arm like an angry child.

"We have to get to him before he shows up again" he pulled me into his side holding me still with his arm Manny agreed and with that he hung up the phone.

"Markus," I said softly this time, "Just tell me who that wolf was that killed Drew and ill leave it alone" He walked off and into the kitchen laughing loudly as if I had said something completely stupid. I ran in after him "Markus! Please!"

He quickly spun around his face hard and upset replying "It's Pietr, there's no such thing as just letting it go or leaving it alone," he said making quotes in the air "when it come to Pietr, and the only reason he probably killed Drew was so there wouldn't be anyone in the way when it came to him sinking his teeth into you" he walked his way into the kitchen as I followed.

"Well who's he? How do you two know each other?" He stopped chopping up random pieces of meat and leaned his weight against the counter. "He's my-"

"Well hello there brother" A deep dark voice came from behind me, I spun around quickly to see an even bigger version of Markus. His hair the same tussled pushed back curls but a shade of black his eyes devilish slits in his head, glowing back and forth between me and Markus, he smiled, those familiar teeth id seen before shining bright against his tanned skin. "Brother" Markus finished off his sentence.

"So you two are lovers now?" his eyes narrowing down on me, my skin getting a weird unknown feeling under his vision "I wasn't planning on all of that really". He cocked his head to the side and shot them back up to meet Markus's, his head falling to the side doing the same as Pietr's.

"Leave us alone." I snapped to quickly to realize it, my thoughts shooting back to that night I had did the same to Drew, my body becoming stiff, I moved closer to Markus, his hand wrapping protectively around my waist. Pietr's deep wicked laugh whipping its way through the room "Feisty one huh?," His eye's shot back to Markus then back to me He chuckled again letting his shoulder fall against the frame of the doorway. "I got to hand it to you man, you're a very convincing lad" He looked down at me, I noticed how his eyes had a hint of sorrow inside but then quickly became replaced by something else as he spoke still looking at me, "And here you were thinking that he was actually the biggest badest wolf out here, and telling by the way you were screaming last night and this morning, he did a pretty good job at convincing you."

He smiled and continued "Trust me, he's not the one you want" His tone all of a sudden serious "You don't know what screaming is until you've been ripped apart by such a big... bad Alpha." He quoted me adding his twist, winking, then snapping his teeth in my directon. I could hear Markus growl out, Pietr smiled in response, "don't worry wolf cub I'm not the one that wants her, I was just sent, the woman that hired me knew that she was with you and I wanted to know where you had run off to myself so I took the job." He scanned around with those eye's, "Nice place by the way" he said looking back at Markus, "What woman?" Markus rang out still in anger.

Pietr looked down at me then back up at his brother and smiled once again "Why the girl's mother of course."

I rolled over in my bed facing the ceiling watching the fan spin in circles; I'd done the same thing for months in a row since Markus had driven me back home after Pietr took a hour and a half to convinced him and myself that he wasn't here to hurt me. I didn't care about that at all though; the only thing I was worried about is the statement that he had made about my mother being alive. Was she really? I questioned myself smudging newly formed tears out of my eyes, or was Pietr up to his mind games like Markus said he would be on the way home in the car "Don't let him get into your head... he's good at manipulating others, that's what he does. He will try and make things worse than they seem between me and him don't listen, understand?" I nodded my head slowly, he planted a kiss on my forehead, then I exited the car.

I continued to cry at the thought of my mother still being alive and at the fact of her knowing all of what was happening and going on with me the whole time. Wondering why she didn't help in some way when I was with Drew or give me a shoulder to cry on going through tough times in school, why did she lie? Had she lied about my father dying before I was born? Was he still alive wondering around with her too? I thought back to how my grandma told me the story "Yah moma was still pregnant with yah when yo daddy had died, he had got it in bad with some men because he had seen something he shouldn't of ," she's lean in close "then it turns out... Michelle had something they wanted he was trying to protect yah moma when he died," These questions zipping through my head realizing my whole life has been a lie, how did my moma know Pietr anyhow, was he the one that took her from me that night in the car accident?

"Now why you cryin?" a soft voice came in from my door way, I jerked up and looked over towards the familiar sound my tears spilling out at the sight of my mother standing against the frame, like she was frozen in time she looked exactly how id remembered her black ribbon hair matching mine shades covering her face. "I know you stronger than that, you are your mothers daughter now ain't you?" her genuine smile spreading across her face, as she made her way across the room towards me, my sobs became more noticeable turning into a full outcry as she lowered herself onto the bed and let her comforting hands make contact with the sides of my face.

My arms flying around her as hers dropped and did the same to me her embrace strong and powerful as she smoothed the hair on my head. "Now don't worry you ain't goin' crazy or nothin' like that, but I ain't got no time to be answering questions" she whispered into my ear pausing before moving forward "He can't know I'm here or this time I might not survive, Pietr will tell you everything when the time is right, I just needed to hold and see my baby girl again all them years of watching got to me. Just know that after that night I had to stay away, it was the only way I knew of to keep you safe I ain't gon' let em get to you... I meant that the first time I said it and I mean it now" her hand rubbing reassuringly up and down my back.

"I love you mama" I stuttered out between sobs understanding why she had to go, no telling what Pietr was capable of he probably didn't want her to even see me yet. She continued rocking me slowly for what seemed like all the time we'd lost together was made up again humming songs she used to sing to me when putting me to bed. I felt her hand reluctantly pull away and I knew it was her time to go, before I could get anything out she cupped my face again and said "I'll see you soon ok? When all of this is over" I nodded my head quickly inside her hands my arms gripping and reaching out for her as she made her way towards the door "Soon" she repeated firmly and walked off.

Grabbing ay my heart and failing down onto the bed I began crying again but this time it was from happiness my legs swaying back and forth trying to calm down my inner self as I remembered what my grandma told me the day I graduated from high school, "Grandma, why you cryin'" she laughed and pulled me in, knocking my cap onto the ground "Proud that God let me live to see this day, sometimes the heart is just over filled with so much joy that you start to spill from the eye's" she said chuckling and wiping her cheeks dry. I laid there joy spilling from my eyes.

12