Little Red Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

--------

I miss you... it's been months since I've last been with you, when can I come see you?

I sent the message to Markus in hope of a quick reply.

Soon, with Pietr lurking around I don't want you here.

Then sneak to me instead, he'll never know and won't follow, right?

Sending... sending... sending....

Goodnight Patricia.

I threw the phone on the dresser aggravated at a lot of things I didn't want to take the time to pin point out in my mind. I then forced myself out of bed and into the kitchen thinking about the short conversation id had with my mother as I made myself a dinner I wasn't really in the mood for. My fork poked and jabbed around at my plate trying to come up with my own answers to newly formed questions she'd just planted inside my head, what did she mean by Pietr would answer all that I needed to know? I could barely stand Pietr for the months he's been here, it's been bizarre with him around especially when Markus would look away and Peitrs eyes would take his place. Doesn't he know staring is rude? Or that day I caught his hands running lightly and barely unnoticeably over my curls... And now my mother wants him to explain what's going on and how she'd survived, if he weren't an Alpha he sure as hell wouldn't be living if it were up to me. The starting of a storm interrupting my thoughts making the food on my fork take flight and land on the table beside my cup I grunted in displeasure and scooped away my scraps putting the plate into the sink and making my way to the bathroom for a shower.

My feet dripped wet spots as I walked out of the bathroom dropping my towel onto the ground, immediately becoming lazy and sliding my naked body into my covers, sitting up to find nothing on the TV throwing the remote beside the earlier tossed cell phone. I feel back onto the bed twitching slightly as the thunder crashed through out the sky, jumping up again as the lights flickered on then off back, on again lingering for a moment before snatching my hope from under me by diming out again, this time for good. "Shit..." I mumbled to myself falling back and laying there with my hands folded across my chest in the dark, observing the ceilings boring detail as the lighting flashed through the dark sky lighting up the room. My fingers fondling and twirling in patterns, my heavy eye lids helping my fumbling hands to put me to sleep without my permission, as the rain never intended on stopping and my now on set sleeping became deeper, I didn't hear him sneak his way into my apartment, the door giving a low squeak as he entered my room. His movements precise and careful not to wake me up as he slid under the covers from the foot of my bed his heat instantly melting the layers of skin covering my legs.

His lips landing further up my legs tenderly, not at all startled out of my sleep but waking me more calmly than I had been getting up for awhile "Huhhhhhhh..." I softly let a breath out as his head passed were I yearned for it to stop. His butterfly kisses landing on my body softly like I was made of rose peddles stopping at my neck before continuing his way to my lips only pecking and giving me light tastes of his tongue. My neck cranking up to try and catch it between my lip as I sighed releasing my heated breath into his lungs as he breathed in before putting his head down above my supple breast and taking in my nipple wrapping it within his taste buds, his already prepared naked body tensing atop of mine.

My nails drag against his scalp his curls bouncing back as his mouth let go of my puffy areola my breast bouncing back into place from his hold as his nose brushed against my stomach while making his way back down between my thighs his nose leading his way, "Yes..." I whispered into the dark stuffy room, my hips carefully bucking as his tongue flicked at my inner legs "please..." I said a little louder my hands getting locked into his hair. He lowered his lips to mine and began to part my folds with the tip of his tongue "Hmmmm..." I felt his throat shake its sounds into my body his shaking hands telling me that I tasted better than wonderful to him. My legs spread wider as his tongue teasingly slow circled each one of my lips and clit individually.

"French kiss my pussy." My weak body let out, while his tongue slid inside of me and his lips started to suck at mine while his tongue pulled in and out of me and whirled around in slow motion.

My legs clamped around his head as I felt an orgasm creep its way to my toes rising higher through my body like a thermometer with every slither of his tongue. "Uhhooooo! Huuuh! Huuuuh!" I let out into the air his hands shaking in pleasure as they rested against my stomach as I slowly trickled out into his mouth my orgasm and liquids flowing for what seemed like eternity. His head lingered for awhile before he started again same pace and routine but my body recognizing the pleasure once again as something new slow yet urgent and willing another orgasm washed and waved over me, my body trembling softly as he came back up to be inside of me, I could see the dim glow in his darkening eye's as he rose from between my legs his eye's catching mine. Could he see me laying here waiting for his love? I felt his head push at my lips making them beg and quiver readying me for his invasion. "My Patricia" I heard him let out barely loud enough for me to hear as he pushed his way in "Ah!" I could tell he was so turned on, his dick so much harder and bigger than any other time before, his throbbing veins filled with blood making them thick and prominent to my walls.

His strokes so deep and slow he was driving my body insane like a peacefully assault to my form. I could feel another one as he continued to leisurely torture, assassinate, then rehabilitate my capability of making things last, the way he seemed to have wanted them to with his weapon. I felt it again move stealthily from my toes to my heals and up my calves looking him deep into his eyes my soft moans chant out once again in his majestic prescience my head feeling as if it were about to explode "Breath" he said to me, making me realize that my breath got caught in my throat in mid moan and I unknowingly had began to hold my breath. His blinks beginning to match his raps at my soul's door, slow yet heavy and I knew he was near as his breathing increased with my still ongoing orgasm. "Nnnnn-uh!" the sound of him trying to hold back a moan as his grip increased his hands squeezing mine one last time before letting go and wrapping them around my waist caressing my sensitive back causing me to arch it.

Vrrrmmm!! Vrrrmmm!! Vrrrmmm!! My cell phone went off signaling a text, his head shot up from my chest, his eyes darted to the phone then back on me, "Don't you dare! Don't you dare!" I said in a heaving airy panic, placing my nails into the flesh of his ass holding him deep inside of me in fear of him ripping his attached spirit away from mine. His near pleasure protest grew louder as he tried to hold it back wanting the pleasure to last longer for the both of us, but my insides grew restless for it, my hands pushing his steady hips encouraging the act.

I let out a moan of relief as he stuffed his head into my curls and let out a bass-ful low moan his hot seed branding the inside of me as he pulled me into him holding me tight, my arms X'ing across his back in return. His heaving relaxing minutes later his arms still tight around me back as he kept himself inside of me.

"I'm sorry..." he whispered, "Im only acting this way because I do not know what he is capable of, You don't deserve any of this; I promise I won't let him hurt you. This is my entire fault." I shook my head in disagreement into his shoulder "Shhhhh..." i said, soothing him to bed.

12