Little Red...Gives Head

Story Info
Little Red Riding Hood gets it from the Big Bad Wolf.
2.2k words
4.3
171.9k
62
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
*Snatch
*Snatch
147 Followers

Little Red Riding Hood was bored almost out of her little red head. She was walking through the wood, headed to her grandmothers house. It wasn't because she wanted to go see her Grannie, it was because her parents were forcing her to go! She was carrying a basket filled with yummies for Grandma, just as she had done since she was six years old. Now she was a young woman of nineteen years and thought it was about time she wasn't forced on this trip every Saturday. But since she still lived with her folks, she had no choice. Red was called Red because of her curly red hair. It was long, almost to her waist, and was uncontrollable. She was forever brushing it out of her face and trying to tame it with her brush. Nothing could control the wild curls twisting and turning. The 'Riding Hood' was due to the long, bright red cape she wore, it had a hood she only wore when the weather required she do so. And she loved the color red, which made the cape a favorite item of hers.

This day she was lost in thought as she walked along the path. She had traveled it so often, her feet could get her to her Grandmother's house even if her mind was off elsewhere. Red was remembering something that had happened to her at the age of twelve while at Grandma's house. Grandma had been eaten by the Big Bad Wolf that lived in the forest. He had lain in Grandma's bed, wearing her nightgown, waiting for the luscious Red to show up as usual. To make a long story short, the Wolf had fucked up, Grandma had escaped his stomach, a Woodsman with an axe had heard the cries of the two females, and had come running to save them. So he (the Big Bad Wolf) had never laid a paw on Red....much to his disappointment. The Wolf like them young, actually he just wanted to fuck the Redhead. He had watched from the darkness of the forest as she walked the path to Grandma's house, many times, and wanted her badly.

Red had changed a lot since that day, now she was long legged, had rather big tits, a tiny waist and was quite beautiful. There's not many men in the woods on a regular basis, so she had stayed pure. Her mind drifted back to the Wolf and she shivered a little remembering how he had jumped from the bed and how Grandma's nightie, which he had been wearing, had lifted, giving her a flash of a HUGE cock, it had looked as hard as a club to Red. She never forgot it and her pussy grew damp whenever she happened to recall that day.

For the last seven years, Red had imagined that cock doing many things and all of them were being done to her. She'd masturbated many times to the memory and daydreamed of being fucked by the Wolf dozens...no hundreds of times! She had seen animals in the forest mate and knew they usually fucked doggystyle. It always made her horny when she happened upon a pair of animals fucking in the forest.

Little Red Riding Hood stopped walking when she had reached her Grandmother's house. She opened the door and called out, "Grandma? Hello! It's me," and heard the old woman answer from the other room. Red smiled and went to do her Granddaughterly duty.

Afterwards, Red waved goodbye and turned back to the path and started her trip home. She took her time, she wasn't expected back at any time soon. She picked flowers, sat and listened to birds and got a drink from the stream that ran beside the path.

Red was on her knees, leaning down and using her hand to get a cool drink of water. Her dress had slipped up high on her thighs as she bent forward over the stream. She almost fell into the cold water when she felt something nudge her backside, actually it had pushed up under her dress and touched close to her pussy! Before she could fall, sharp teeth grabbed her dress and pulled her backwards. She lost her balance and felt herself pushed forward onto a patch of grass, but before she could roll over, something was placed in the small of her back, pinning her down. She felt her dress being pushed up higher as she struggled in vain.

Red gave a little scream when she heard and felt her panties being ripped off of her, leaving her naked from the waist down. Her breath came in fast bursts due to her alarm at being hurt by an unseen creature. Her breath suddenly caught in her throat when she felt something wet and warm caress her slit. She almost fainted when it pushed inside her now wet snatch, probing deep.

"Oh My God!" she cried when the wet thing in her pussy started moving in and out and slurping wetly along her pussy lips, hitting her exposed clit. Red closed her eyes and felt pleasure move in waves from her cunt and through her whole body. Her nipples had hardened and she could feel them rubbing against her dress every time the explorer pushed into her pussy deeply.

Red lay there and forgot everything else, she was lost as her lust built and her pussy ached for more. She was wiggling and twisting on the grass, pumping her hips up and down, back and forth. Spreading her legs wider to allow easy entrance to her dripping cunt. She started to beg the licker to fuck her, grinding her ass as the tongue went deep in her pussy, then came out to ream her asshole. "Oh pleaseeeeeee....fuck me now!" she pleaded.

Something touched her cheek and Red turned her head towards it, opening her eyes in time to see the biggest, hardest cock in the world, push past her beautiful red lips and fill her throat. She almost gagged but gained control quickly. What had shocked her was to see the underbelly of a Wolf above the invading cock. A very big, black and bad looking Wolf! She was frozen with fear until the Wolf growled deeply at her, then nipped her on the ass. Red started moving then, she let her mouth move up and down the throbbing meat of the Wolf.

Red was admiring the length and thickness of the Wolf's cock. She licked it like a greedy child with a lollipop! Red was starting to like what she was doing and moaned as the Wolf started to fuck her mouth. He had at least 10 inched of dick shoved down Red's throat and she could feel his knot swelling at the base. She had to gulp quickly when he shot his thick, hot Wolf cum into her waiting mouth. She couldn't swallow all of it and it ran from the corners of her mouth and dripped down her chin. Her big blue eyes met the black ones of the Wolf as he pulled away from her face.

The Wolf's cock was still hard as a rock when he pulled away from Red's mouth and returned to stand behind her a moment before rearing up and placing his claws on each side of her hips, holding her in place as he stabbed his cock at her wet hole. In just a few seconds he had slammed his whole length into Red and was trying to push is knot inside as well. Red spread wider and held her ass high in the air to allow it to push inside. It hurt for a minute or two then felt wonderful beyond belief!

Red's eyes were closed tightly as the Wolf pounded his cock deep into her, she jumped a little when she heard his gruff voice near her ear, "I've waited a long time to fuck you...now your my bitch Red, and I am going to fuck you and make you beg for more!" he growled. "Oh yeah...fuck me Wolfie, fuck me hard!" Red moaned in reply to his words.

Red felt the Wolf's knot swelling and knew he was going to cum, she had cum several times already, but when he started shooting his hot cum in her, she orgasmed harder then before.

After his knot allowed him to pull free, the Wolf pushed Red over on her back and stood above her, his cock hanging down in her face. "Suck it," he said roughly and Red quickly did as he commanded. The Wolf grew hard again and pulled away once more. He nudged Red to turn over again and she did as he wanted. Putting his nose between Reds legs, the Wolf pushed her tight, little ass up higher and mounted her again from behind, this time his cock stabbed at her puckered, little asshole.

Red felt the Wolf's fur tickle her backside and then his cock was at her backdoor, knocking. This scared her and she struggled to get away. The Wolf held her in place and continued to stab at her ass. His cock found it's mark and dove into her asshole in one thrust. Red gave a muffled scream due to her face being pressed into the grass. She felt the Wolf's claws dig into her sides and stopped struggling. The pain caused stars in her head for a few minutes then it got better. She moaned with pleasure as the Wolf's cock pounded her from behind. Her juices coated his cock and glistened each time he pulled almost out. Red reached down between her legs and played with her clit as he fucked her. She started to cum hard after a few minutes of rubbing it.


Red Ridinghood found herself pushing back on the Wolf's cock, wanting it deeper inside her ass. She gasp when she felt the knot enter her, then swell. She was moaning and thrashing her head back and forth as the Wolf held tight and fucked her ass hard. Faster and faster he hammered into the tight little ass he had wanted for so long. It was better then he'd ever dreamed, he howled his pleasure when his hot load squirted deep into Red's ass. His cock still hard, he began to slowly fuck her again. In and out he went, his cock starting to thicken again. Red felt the Wolf's cock getting big again and moaned with desire, she couldn't get enough. They had been fucking for hours and it seemed the Wolf had no plans to stop anytime soon.

Assfucking Red, the Wolf was enjoying himself very much. He had waited too long to be in any kind of hurry now! The bitch was his and he intended to fuck her as long as he could. The chance might not come again and he was going to make the best of it now. He leaned down and gave her a little nip on the ass. She jumped back hard on his dick, which of course, he loved. Cum ran out of Red's ass and coated her thighs. She didn't care, she just wanted him to keep fucking her. It felt so good, even though it was very bad! After all... he was an animal! AND he had tried to eat her Grandmother that time...Red giggled as those thoughts ran through her head.

Suddenly... the Big Bad Wolf was jerked away from Red Riding Hood! He flew backwards and hit a tree with a grunt. Red saw the kindly Woodsman with his axe stride towards the fallen Wolf with the intent to kill in his eyes! "Noooooooooo!" she screamed, which caused the Woodsman to miss his mark and bury the head of the axe in the tree, just inches above the Wolf's head!

He looked back at Red with a surprised look on his face and a question on his lips.. "What the fuck" he asked her, "is going on here?"

Red blushed as she stood up and pulled her dress down over her exposed ass. "Nothing.. the Wolf was removing a splinter that I accidentally sat on.." she stammered and blushed harder. The Wolf started to laugh when he heard what she said, as did the Woodsman. Both of them were laughing loudly and couldn't seem to stop. Red frowned at the two and held her head up, her cheeks as red as fire. This made the man and the Wolf laugh even harder! "A a sp..sp..splinter!" the Wolf said in his rough voice as he looked over at the Woodsman and the two doubled up in laughter.

Well I'm afraid that is where the story ends. You see, Red Riding Hood was so pissed at the two for laughing at her, that she stomped off in anger and refused to ever speak to either the Wolf or the Woodsman again. She eventually met a traveling salesman who had a very large cock, and married him. Not long after the marriage, Red talked her new husband into getting a big dog to keep her company when he was away from home. So Red did end up living happily ever after!

*Snatch
*Snatch
147 Followers