Little Red Rides the Hood

Story Info
Red Riding Hood has good time with hoodlums.
3.7k words
4.12
48.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note:

I know this one is crap. It was just a quick thing that I threw together, and then released unfinished... I went through and made some corrections, and added an ending, sort of (it's crap, I know). This is the revamped release that I promised. I rewrote about 20% of the original text, and added another half a page of new material. There is a sequel that I started, and I'll release it someday, although I'm not sure if I care anymore. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this little distraction. Comments are as welcome as always. Feel free to read my other stories as well. Most of them are better than this one.

***

Laura grew up in a cabin out in the woods with her family a few miles outside of town. She was raised by her parents, Bill and Sara, along with her sister Jen. Over the years she and her sister had developed into lovely young women now 19 and 18 respectively. They were both about the same height and weight, but Laura was a little taller with deep red hair and big full breasts while Jen had slightly larger breasts and brown hair with red highlights. They were both nice and thin with long legs. They called Brittany "Red" though, because of her darker, deeper, long red hair, and that was the color that she liked to wear the most.

One of the other differences between the sisters was the way they acted. Laura was always more outgoing, initially. She was more likely to try things first. She would go out and meet people, get to know them, and then introduce them to her sister. While Jen was more reserved at first, once you got her going there was almost no stopping her. Her sister would try things out, but she would see them through to the end. Neither of them was one to turn down a dare either. And these habits of theirs were quite good at getting them into trouble. Today was one of those days that could quite possibly have gotten everyone involved in a lot of trouble. They are all lucky that things didn't make a turn for the worse.

It was a bright and sunny day, and Laura was in the mood to get out of the house away from her chores and go for a walk into town for some shopping. It was a nice brisk walk down a trail through the woods, so she didn't bother asking for a ride from her father. She told her family where she was headed to, and then she skipped out of the house alone and off into the distance down the trail. What she didn't realize was that her sister was curious about her motives and what exactly she was up to today. Jen waited a minute or so and then followed after Laura in hopes of catching her in the middle of something devious.

Laura wasn't up to anything underhanded today though. She really did leave with the full intention of getting into town and buying some hot items at the local shops. She didn't plan on running into a small group of boys that she new from school. They had graduated a couple of years before her and were probably in their early 20s, but she still knew them from seeing them around town. There were five of them together right now, and they looked like they had lost something as they wandered around the path that she was on.

"You boys look a little lost." Laura said as she startled them out of their search. Then she asked them very coyly, "Can I help you with something?"

The tall fellow to her right with dirty blonde hair walked up to her a couple of steps before speaking. "We were going to be camping down by the lake for the weekend as we got some fishing done. So we were out here looking for some firewood." The other guys started to move in closer as Laura just stood there swaying back and forth in her summer dress. It was a red dress with some white frills on the edges. She just smiled as they nearly crowded around her. She loved attention, and it looked like she was going to get her fill of it today.

"Well, I'm not sure I can help you find any firewood, but I do know a few ways of keeping boys like you nice and warm." She said as she reached out and grabbed the nearest belt buckle. "I'm sure that the bunch of you could think of a couple of ways yourself if you tried hard enough."

"Oh, I'm sure we could try really hard if we wanted to, right guys?" said the dark haired boy standing directly to the left of her.

"I'm sure you could." She said as she fumbled to undo the buckle in her hands. She snaked her hand into his pants after getting them opened, and then said, "I'm getting all hot just from being around you boys."

"Girl, you were hot before you ever got here..." said the boy whose pants she was playing around in.

"You're so hot I'm afraid I might get burned." Blurted out the guy standing right behind her.

"You don't have to worry about touching me," she said as she worked her hand in the one guys pants some more. "I'm hot, but not enough to hurt you, much..."

With that, the boy behind her reached his hands up around her and grabbed her breasts as he pushed his crotch into her from behind. He squeezed and mashed them together as she pushed her ass back at him, and pulled the cock of the boy in front of her out of his pants. She was always a slut, from the time she hit puberty on, but she had never been this daring, and never with this many guys at once before. She leaned back into the boy behind her as he played with her tits and her breathing got harder as she felt one of them run his hands up her thighs under her skirt, and even lift her up off of the ground. She wrapped her legs around the thighs of the boy that she was stroking, and continued to play with his cock as another boy started unbuttoning her blouse.

"My, what big hands you all have..." she said as they pulled her blouse open and fondled her now naked tits.

"The better to grope you with" said the boy to her right, who had his hands down below, holding on to and feeling up her ass.

The blonde between her thighs got a smile on his face, and then unwrapped her legs from his waist and set her feet down on the ground. Then he motioned for her to lean down in front of him. She quickly complied and sucked his cock into her waiting mouth as quickly as she could. The boy who was still behind her pulled down her panties and let them fall to the ground as he undid his own pants and pulled out his fully erect cock. Then he rubbed her bare ass as he stroked himself, lined his cock up with her slippery wet hole and pushed in.

This was about the time that Jen caught up with her sister. She actually heard them talking a few moments ago, and so she slowed her walking to see how close she could get before they all spotted her. She was right behind a tree and some bushes about twenty feet away when she saw what was going on with her sister and the five boys just as the one behind her sank his dick in her cunt. Jen started to feel really hot, and get wet as can be between her legs as she watched her sister get fucked from behind while sucking a guy's cock. She saw the rest of them start taking off their own clothes and circle around her sister with mad looks in their eyes. All that any of them wanted right now was a piece of her sister, and all that Jen wanted right now, was a piece of the action.

"Oh my," Laura said as she stopped her sucking on the blonde's cock for a moment and saw the other cocks to her sides. "What big, hard, tasty looking cocks you boys have..."

"The better to fuck the shit out of you with" said one of the boys who hadn't said anything until now.

She didn't have enough limbs to take care of everyone, but she could help out at least two more, so she reached out and grabbed the closest two cocks as she sucked hard on the blonde in front of her, and got fucked even harder by the dark haired boy behind her. She had only ever been with two boys at most before, so taking on four at one time was quite the new experience, and she was enjoying it to the fullest. She was enjoying it so much that she hardly heard her sister's voice off to the side behind her.

"You boys look like you could use another couple of hands there," said Jen as she stepped out from behind the trees and bushes, "and maybe a couple of holes too..."

The blonde pulled his cock away from Laura's mouth as he saw Jen standing there. She looked really innocent to him, and all that he could think of was fouling her. Laura didn't miss a beat and eagerly started sucking on one of the other cock in front of her, and let go as the other one moved over towards her backside to replace the one who was fucking her. The three boys that weren't with Laura anymore all circled around Jen in about the same way that they circled her sister earlier.

The blonde moved up behind her and grabbed her chest as the dark haired boy kneeled down in front of her and pulled up her skirt. He was shocked to find her not wearing any underwear, but didn't pay it a second thought as he dove right in and started eating her out. He pulled her thighs up onto his shoulders so that he could push his tongue as far into her pussy as he possibly could, and licked away at every fold he could get to. The third boy, a redhead who hadn't done anything with either of them yet, was content with just taking her hand and guiding it to his cock, and helping her find a rhythm for jerking him off as he leaned forward and kissed her long and hard.

Jen wanted to be here but was overwhelmed by this onslaught to her senses, so she didn't think about it. She just went with the low of her emotions and prepared for her quickly impending orgasm. The tongue that was lapping away at her pussy was feeling fantastic, he just found her clit, and she was about to cum like she never had in her entire young life. She had been around the block, just like her sister had, they had slept with some of the same boys, but this was the first time anyone had ever unleashed a tongue lashing like this on her poor little throbbing wet cunt. She moaned into the redheaded boy she was kissing and jerked his man-meat faster as she shook, trembled and convulsed through one hell of an orgasm.

"Oh fuck!" she cried as she broke away from the kiss, and used her free hand to pull the dark haired head tighter into her pussy. "Eat me to fucker... Oh god that feels so good..."

He sucked away on her for another minute or so before putting her down on the ground again. With the constant pressure that he was putting on her inner labia and clitoris she didn't even come down too much. She was still as worked up as before, or maybe even more so now than ever. She was rearing to go and there were just so many choices around her that she just pointed to the red haired kid and motioned for him to sit down on the ground in front of her. She just wanted to jump on him and fuck herself silly, but the blonde had other plans.

He turned her so that she was facing away from the redhead, and then sat her down on his cock. She was having trouble staying up, and so to keep her balance (yeah, right), she reached out and grabbed both cocks on either side of her. With her feet firmly on the ground, the boy below her holding her up, and a cock in each hand for balance, she took the time to look over at what her sister was doing.

The two boys that Laura was with had switched places. The one that was fucking her pussy was now in her mouth, and the one she was sucking was now fucking her and working his thumb into her ass as he hammered away at her. Jen was just getting into watching them as the boy beneath her started to slowly push his cock in and out of her. She got carried away by the feelings running through her cunt, and immediately started sucking on the cock to the side that allowed her to look at her sister as well. She saw the boy behind Laura stick his cock into her ass as the boy in front of her jack hammering her mouth as hard as he could. Laura pulled the boy she was sucking down to the ground, and then moved herself and the boy in her ass over him. Jen wasn't totally sure, but she wasn't wrong in thinking that her sister was about to take one cock in her ass and another in her cunt at the same time.

Laura was ecstatic about what was going on. She had been with a lot of boys before, had cocks in any one of her holes at one time or another, and even sucked one or two while being fucked, but this was the first time that she was ever attempting a full on double penetration in her cunt and ass. With her ass already filled, she positioned herself over the other boy's cock and slid herself down on top of him, filling herself up yet again with another cock at the same time. It was exhilarating, and she let out one long low moan as she sat herself down on his cock.

"Oh my god... I am so full..." she cried as she rested herself on her elbows over the boy who was laying underneath her. "Oh god fuck me... Fuck me hard..."

They really didn't need any encouragement. The boy behind her was already slowly pulling his cock out of her ass and preparing to ram it right back into her tight little hole. As he was pushing back in, the boy underneath her was pulling his cock out of her pussy, and as soon as he could he shoved himself back up into her as well. They started an alternating pattern of long strokes in and out of her ass and pussy. When one was slamming into her the other would be pulling out, which effectively created a constant state of pleasure for the sultry teen as her two holes were assaulted by the two invading dicks.

Jen loved what was being done to her as well with a cock slamming her pussy from below, a cock in her mouth, and another in her hand. But when she looked over and realized that her sister was indeed taking a cock in her pussy and another in her ass at once, she knew that she had to be taken like that as well. She begged for the boy underneath her to pull his cock out and stick it in her ass. She practically had to pull herself up off of him to get him to do it, he was so entranced by fucking her pussy the way that he was that he didn't even hear her. But she did get him to pull out, and she did get his pole up into her ass. After slowly bouncing up and down on him a few times she motioned for the boy with black hair to get between her still spread legs and fuck her pussy. There was no way that he was going to ignore her request and quickly moved into place to fill up her dripping hole.

"Holy fuck, that's awesome... Oh shit... Oh Laura... Oh fuck..." cried out Jen as the two boys fucking her started pumping their meat sticks in and out of her. "Oh shit... Oh that's so... Fuuuuuck..."

Laura was really into it, but watching her sister get doubled up on really turned her on that much more. She watched as the two boys pumped her hard, and how she was still clutching onto the third boy's cock like it was her only anchor to the world. She closed her eyes and was washed away by the next orgasm in what seemed like a never-ending sea of sexual bliss.

But the blonde haired boy wanted a piece of the action too. After a minute or two he motioned for the blacked haired boy to get out from between Jen's legs, and suggested that the black haired boy go have Laura suck on him. With no objections he pulled his cock out from Jen's pussy and went over to Laura for some oral action, while the blonde moved into place and started his fun with Jen. She was so loosened up he sank his cock into her in one quick and smooth motion. Jen was so wet and well lubricated that he had no problems at all getting into her. He didn't even have to take his time warming her up one bit, so he immediately started pounding into her gaping maw as hard as he could. Jen closed her own eyes as she was washed away with the same exasperation that Laura was feeling.

Laura, on the other hand, was about to get a surprise. With her eyes closed, and concentrating on the feelings washing over her, as well as the cocks inside of her, she barely noticed the feeling of something pressing against her lips. It took her a moment to open her eyes and see the cock that was right in her face. She reached up and grabbed it, and pulled it into her mouth. As she was sucking on it she noticed a tangy taste to it, and that it tasted like pussy, and was all slimy on her hand. She quickly figured out that Jen was the only other girl there, and started sucking harder on the black haired boy's cock. The taste of her sister was a new one to her, even after all of their shared sex acts, and it turned her on to know that she was sucking a cock that had just been in her younger sister's pussy. She wasn't a lesbian, and she didn't want to go that way with her baby sis, but the taboo of sucking a cock that had just come out of fucking little Jenny was the hottest think Laura had ever done.

Jen hadn't even noticed. All that she knew was that when one cock left her pussy it was quickly replaced by another, and that she was nearing yet another wave of unending orgasms. Her tits were heaving all over the place as the two cocks jostling her about from beneath. She gasped for breath trying to keep up with them and just barely kept conscious through her last cum. Her last orgasm set off both boys with her. The one between her legs pulled out and jizzed on her belly while the one in her ass came deep in her bowels.

Laura wasn't quite finished yet though. The boys that she was with were switching positions on her, and rotated from one hole to another. The one in her mouth went to her pussy, the one in her pussy to her ass, and the one in her ass moved around to her mouth. She got yet another shock when she tasted her ass on the boy's cock. This wasn't unfamiliar to her either, but it was always a surprise when she tasted her rectum on a cock. She didn't like the flavor at all, but she suffered through it to taste that sweet delicious cum that usually followed. In fact it didn't take long at all for her sucking to get him off, and before she knew it he was giving her the treat that she so desperately craved. She hopped up off of the two cocks drilling her lower holes, and told them to surround her with their cocks, and spray into her mouth. Jen didn't want to be left out though, and took the cock that had been fucking her sister's pussy last and sucked it into her mouth. The two sisters sucked hard on the last two cocks until each one spayed cum down their throats.

"Yummy," called out Jen as she licked the last of boy's cum off his deflating cock.

"Oh yeah, definitely," said Laura, in complete agreement with her baby sister. "I love sucking cock, and fucking, and swallowing cum, and all of that, but I didn't catch your names?"

"Well, I'm Bud," said the blonde haired boy, "this is Jack with the black hair, Ray has the red mop, and Chuck and Bill are the other two. We're the Wolf brothers, except Bill, he's our cousin. He's a Lupine, along with a couple others down by the lake."

"Other's down by the lake?" asked Laura as her face lit up like a spotlight. "How many more of you are there?"

"Oh, there's nine of us in total out today. Why? Did you want to meet my cousins?" asked Bud.

"That sounds like fun. I always enjoy meeting new people." Said Laura as she picked up her clothes and handed Jen's over as well.

To be continued?