Little Red Riding Hood

Story Info
The true story behind the myth.
988 words
3.52
73.1k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
er0tic4u
er0tic4u
27 Followers

Little Red Riding Hood wasn’t the sweet innocent she is written about in fairy tales passed down from one generation to the next. This is the real story of Little Red Riding Hood and the Big Bad Wolf. Little Red Riding Hood was a little foxy lady of 21.

She knew how to vamp, be a tramp with all the woodsmen, trolls and elves in the forest that lead to her grandmother’s house. In her basket of goodies, she carried cock rings, vibrators, dildos, edible underwear and things to bring all the good men of the forest to their sexual peak and bliss.

What no one knew was that Little Red Riding Hood had been given a special gift from her fairy godmothers. A gift of a magical pussy. She had a magical pussy that drove men wild. It could make a man stay hard for hours at a time and cum and cum again and again There was an interesting side effect from fucking Little Red Riding Hood, the cock grew an inch longer and thicker magically . This meant that soon the forest was full of trolls and elves with 9 inch cocks that were at least 3 inches wide. It also made human males more horny and more fertile in making anyone they fucked pregnant.

A good time was being had by all in the dark forest except by the Big Bad Wolf. Little Red Riding Hood had been told by her fairy godmothers to never ever to let any wolf near her magical pussy, her pussy would lose all its magical ability.

The forest would beset by trolls, elves and tall woodsmen who lost their sexual ability to please women - sorta like each man’s cock would suddenly develop something similar to a sexual headache whenever a woman would want to have sex. That just wouldn’t do in this forest of sexual pleasures. Yet Little Red Riding Hood couldn’t stop thinking about how it must feel to have the Big Bad Wolf make love to her.

All the porno she had snuck into her basket, showed wolves as really being hung and the look on their mates face was one of pure sexual bliss. She decided she would seduce the Big Bad Wolf in the forest on her way to her grandmother’s house. She wore her sexiest Red Riding Hood dress that made all the trolls, elves, dwarfs and woodsmen drool for her out of lust. She stopped by the local hangout for Wolves in the forest. She ordered a Howling Wolf drink and waited for the Big Bad Wolf to come in.

She was being hit on by all the young male wolves but not one of them looked like her porno magazine of the Big Bad Wolf. She did her best imitation of the Ice Queen and they left her alone. Just as she was about to leave, the Big Bad Wolf sat down beside her.

As Little Red Riding Hood looked up and down the Big Bad Wolf , her face flushed when she saw that the Big Bad Wolf was as big and super hung as her porno mags had shown. He leaned over and nipped her on her ear playfully as he whispered, "Want to take the Big Bad Wolf like a real bitch. Some say I’m magical too!”

“Yes," Little Red Riding Hood whispered, ”I’ve had such fantasies about you!”

The Big Bad Wolf lead her to his dark lair. He ripped her clothes off with his fangs and started to pant with wild animal lust as he took in her ripe sexy body. She maybe petite but she made up for it with having the biggest fullest tits he had ever seen. She had a hairy black mound that made his mouth water. “Get on all fours like a bitch in heat,” he growled as his sharp nails dug into her full, big tits. He started to mount her magical pussy but than he remembered the legend about what would happen if he fucked her pussy.

He guided her long wolfish penis into her ass. “No,” Little Red Riding Hood screamed, ”It hurts so bad ...I’ve never been fucked there. Stop Please stop!“

The Big Bad Wolf started to bite her neck hard and growled, ”You aren’t the only one with magic. Can’t wait to see how the wolf magic works up your ass.” He rammed and rammed his penis into her virgin ass. The more she fought him, the harder he rammed her. He moved his paws down to her pussy. She came again and again on his hairy paws that rubbed her clit roughly. Something started to change inside of Little Red Riding Hood... She started to move her hips back towards him as he rammed her ass.

“More, Wolfie, more,” she cried out, ”Don’t know what is happening to me. Can’t get enough! Never needed sex so bad More, Wolfie, more!" The Big Bad Wolf started to howl as he came inside her ass. He withdrew his penis with a pop The Big Bad Wolf did have his own dark magic Little Red Riding Hood became insatiable in her appetite for sex . She became like a bitch in heat for wolves. She couldn’t get enough of wolves to suck their penis, fuck her magical pussy. Yet she had a preference for it up her ass with the wolves.

She lost her red riding hood outfit and roamed free in the forest , naked. What the Big Bad Wolf hadn’t told her was that if a Big Bad Wolf fucks Little Red Riding Hood up the ass, he is impregnating her with his wolf seed. Little Red Riding Hood gave birth to a son that had thing not for human females but for little pigs. He also liked sex with little pigs in threesomes. That is another fairy tale to be told another day.

er0tic4u
er0tic4u
27 Followers