Little Red Riding Hood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gatorman
gatorman
44 Followers

Little Red involuntarily jerks her body downward; impaling herself fully on the beast's swollen rod, as the animal tries to plant his seed as far up in the girl's belly as possible. The inflating canine member does its designed job to ensure that not one precious drop of her canine lover's sperm goes anywhere but into the young girl's developing young womb where it belongs. Red shrieks at the penetration; but whether from ecstasy, pain, or terror is hard to tell. Still, the evidence is for the former; as instead of pulling away from the beast, she actually tries to force herself farther down.

7

Only this is impossible, as by this time she has taken the beast, knob and all, all the way up into her tight little cunt, with his sharp-pointed penis actually squirting thick white canine sperm into her pubescent young womb.

Unknown to the members enjoying themselves in the bedroom, this second scream has attracted attention from without. The person hearing it has no way of knowing that these are screams of pleasure, not pain, so he hurries toward the source of the noise.

Of course, pleasures like this cannot last for long; even with big strong wolves and horny teens. Eventually the beast's strong outpourings into the girl dwindle to just mild spurts; while Little Red's wild gyrations around the spike in her belly slow to occasional jerks of her young pelvis, as she tries to get one last twinge from the beast whose "tail" fills her sex so nicely.

Exhausted the wolf settles above his young human bride without stressing her with his weight. Slowly the quick breathing and panting slows down; and she embraces the big wolf whose most important piece she still owns; as she finds herself fastened to him by the enormous ball that has swollen in her tight little cunt. Still, the young girl enjoys the sensation of being mated to her canine lover and she kisses him again and again on his muzzle. "Now I've caught you, big wolf, I'll never give you free! That was soooo terribly nice! Would you mind doing the same thing with Granny?" Now she remembers. "Actually, where is Granny?" She sits up and lets the wolf's penis escape with a wet sucking sound from her tight box, as the swollen knob has finally shrunk enough for him to pull out.

At the same moment, something is going on under the bed; as Grandma crawls into the light. "Granny! There are you!" Emphatically Little Red Riding-hood jumps upon the woman; entwines her waist with her slender thighs and embraces her tightly; ignoring the slippery streams of goo matting her between the legs.

"Oh, Little Red Riding-hood, you are really stark naked! And your red hood has been scrambled! And you're all messy down there! You wicked fellow, did you dare to do the same to this young girl . . ." grandma threatens, smiling to the wolf and tousles his dense fur. "Now, then I must inspect immediately, if everything is in good order!" She puts the girl down on the edge of the bed; lifts her slender thighs up to her flat chest and bends over the girl's crotch. Little Red Riding-hood lets herself fall back and feels her grandma putting a finger at the opening, which is slippery with wolf-sperm. She sighs deeply as this finger slides into the narrow channel without resistance.

"Ah, I see . . . someone has been in here!"

"O yes, this one!" giggles the young girl and grabs the wolf's joy-spender, which is recovering slowly from his former work.

8

Excitedly, the woman lowers her mouth on her granddaughter's cunt. The girl pants when Grandma's tongue twirls into her crotch. The taste of the sperm, mixing with the deflowering blood and the love-juice of the teen causes growing eagerness in the older woman. Smacking, she licks deeper and deeper into the young girl. To get more of it she inserts both of her index-fingers into the teen's vagina and pulls her pussy wide open. In this way she can insert her long pointed tongue deeply. Each lick over the tiny nub causes the girl's body to jerk uncontrollably.

"I want something for me, too!" gasps the girl and turns her head to get the fist-like head of the wolf's penis into her mouth. Breathing hard through her nose she sucks this nice big lollipop, while wave after wave of lust ripple through her belly.

But her grandma has tended short to orgasm tasting the juices she extracts from the inner girl. Just some strokes of her own finger help her over the cliff.

At the same moment, with her spasms Little Red Riding-hood stretches, clutches the woman's head with her thighs and goes rigid; while the wolf's juice shoots down her throat. No little drop of life juice gets lost from the eager swallowing young woman.

Exhausted, the three of them lie in a heap after the storm. First of them up is the girl crawling up across her grandmother's belly to kiss her and to play with her breasts. "Don't you want to play with the wolf like I did?" she asks.

The wolf just howls with frustration at the sight of his deflating member, and his inability to perform again after being so thoroughly drained by the teen girl's sucking young vagina and eager young mouth.

"But I did, my dear child!" Anew the woman fixes the red hood for the girl that has been tousled once more.

"And did he squirt into you, too? May I look?"

"Of course, my dear young one!" Grandma spreads her thighs wide and gives the green light to the girl. Little Red Riding-hood lies down across her grandma's belly and parts the woman's pubic hair with her little hands. Then she inserts one little finger between her granny's labia; feels the slippery wetness; and tastes it immediately. "Mmmmmmh!" she smacks; then she puts her whole mouth to this source. Grandma's eyes turn back with lust when her grandchild pushes her tongue into the woman's fucking channel without hesitation and slicks out the female juices mixing with the formerly injected wolf's sperm.

While she does, the wolf has positioned himself behind the young girl, and give little whimpers and howls of frustration at not being able to penetrate the girl because his member is too soft and limber, even with the erotic dance taking place in front of him, to enter even the most slack and willing of cunts, let alone the tight little sleeve of the young girl lapping at her grandmother's leaking vagina.

9

It is this sight . . . of a young girl apparently cowering in her grandmother's lap, while both females have lost their clothing in an apparent attempt to escape the slavering wolf about to bite the young girl, that appears to the astounded eyes of the woodcutter who slams open the door, after coming in response to the girl's earlier screams. If he hadn't been so surprised at the sexy dishabille of the two women, it's almost certain that the woodsman's axe would have split the wolf in two . . . or at least damaged him seriously.

As it is (fortunately for all concerned) the heavy axe buries itself deep into the wood flooring; allowing both women to stop him from raising it again, during the time it took the brawny man to pull it free.

Once it became clear that the women were NOT being threatened by the big carnivore, but only being ravished by him; and that further the wolf's howls were not intended to frighten his prey, but merely frustration at not being able to get hard again, with such a delectably sexy sight in front of him, the man laughed! "My friend," he said, patting the mighty beast on the side, "that's what you get from sending an animal to do a man's job."

This brings a smirk from the wolf (as much as an animal CAN smile, that is). Little does the man know the insatiable appetites of the two females in front of him. Curling up in the corner, the wolf licks his abused penis, as he watches the woodcutter shed his clothes and approach the two on the bed who have resumed where they left off.

Impatiently the girl pulls the woman's nether lips wide apart to be able to lick deeply into the crotch. The Woman enjoys comfortably the eagerness of her little granddaughter. At the same time she caresses the girl's tight, upturned butt; exposing it to the attentions of the man approaching from the rear. Little Red Riding-hood squeezes her little hand deeper and deeper into the woman to reach her inner treasures; while Grandma spreads her legs wide to give proper access to the girl.

Suddenly there's a little jerk when the teen's hand slides into the woman's snatch completely. Deeply moaning, the grandmother watches intensely the curious girl pushing her slender arm even deeper. Grandma swims in lust! Another orgasm shakes the female body but she isn't released because her grandchild pulls her arm out of her grandma and licks the juices from her hand. Then she returns it with one single push in the warm and wet hollow.

The woman's groping fingers find Little Red Riding-hood's naked slit that shines between her slender thighs. Moaning, she puts two fingers against the tender opening and pushes gently but firmly into the teenaged flesh. The girl jerks and turns her head to smile at her grandmother's face. The experienced fingers frisk the eighteen-year-old cunt and push against the tight cervix, which they rub slightly. Trembling, Little Red Riding-hood drops her head into her grandma's crotch and catches the jerking clit with her lips, while she slips her arm into the woman up to the hilt.

10

Now she has discovered the entrance to the woman's uterus, and she becomes aware of the more treasures that are hidden here. The wolf's sperm begins to ooze back into the love channel. Several times the young girl slicks the juices from her arm then she digs two of her little fingers into this inner entrance. The success follows immediately, when Grandma throws herself up and exclaims panting

"Yes my dear Little Red Riding-hood, more, more!" Enthusiastically the girl urges her whole little hand into the woman's womb; bringing out every drop of the goodies. Moaning, Grandma turns her head to and fro; slipping her own fingers repeatedly into her grandchild's tight little cunt.

Between spasms, she catches sight of the woodcutter's rod, inflated almost up to bursting. After all, what man can stay cool when he sees two females make love in such an erotic manner?! The woman pulls the hulking man by his tool near the young girl's swaying bum. The huge glowing sword is guided exactly to the teen's wriggling little entrance.

A muffled cry comes from the young girl, when the oversized man drives his thick prick into his little teen-bride. Little Red Riding-hood throws back her head, causing her blonde pigtails to fly; and receives the first heavy thrusts of a human prick inside her tight little vagina. At the same time she pushes her little fist firmly into her dear granny's uterus. The eighteen-year-old body gets staggered by the man's repeated blows; as his huge rod urges itself into the young girl for more than the half; smashing against the jerking young cervix. The man's impact gets more and more violent; as he tries to plant more and more of his engorged penis in the young girl's body. Unlike the wolf earlier, at first his engorged member is too thick to enter the girl's cervix; but it still stretches around the head; making almost a ring around the tip, where he is trying to drive it right into the young girl's womb.

Whimpering with frustration, enjoyment, and possibly some pain at the man's intrusion into her belly, the girl drives her little teeth into her grandma's swollen clit, while her little hand is digging deep in the woman's womb. Then the older man drives into the girl with a mighty blow. At the same time Little Red Riding-hood pushes back her bum to meet his thrust. There is a sudden jerk; the young girl opens her eyes wide in a silent scream; while the giant rod vanishes inside her completely. The reddened labia clench around the root of the thick stem. Squealing, the girl struggles as the fat prick-head stretches her immature uterus. Another thrust shakes the little body when the man pulls out his rod, growling in frustration at not going still deeper, and gives her the coup-de-grace with his legs pushing, while his strong arms pull the girl onto his engorged member, like a man pulling a tight boot onto his foot.

11

Parting her young nether lips extremely, guided along the narrow slippery channel the man's prick is momentarily retarded at the young cervix, until he pierces through the womb's gate powerfully. Such an entrance would have been impossible even a few minutes earlier, but the wolf's prior presence has enabled the man to penetrate the girl completely. Her young uterus is wrapped around the man's penis like some obscene interior vagina-within-a-vagina, and it milks the man's tool powerfully, for his potent seed; which is not long in flooding her young little womb.

Helplessly Little Red Riding-hood's little head is yanked to her nape when the explosion happens in her innermost sanctuary. In reflex her little fist cramps in her grandmother's uterus. Wave after wave of thick white goo surges into the girl's womb; which expands almost to the bursting point. Then the high pressure forces its way back along the intruding stem. All of the boiling sperm that doesn't fit in this little cave squirts out of the trembling girl's opening; as this time it doesn't have the wolf's knot to hold it inside her.

Filled with sympathy, Grandma experiences her young grandchild's rosy cunt spraying white juice, while several waves of pleasure run through the young body.

Shaking, the three lovers fall in a heap and need some time to restore their senses. Only reluctantly the fat sausage is detached from the sweet rosy box that has been filled with human sperm for the first time. The girl jerks slightly and removes her own little arm from her grandma's snatch; while the wolf snickers at the man's wilting prick. It had taken THREE attacks by the two lusty females to make his member shrink like that. Still, the wolf is grateful for the assistance, as he knows now that he would never be able to slake the lust of them alone.

A short while later, after taking a breather, the grandmother struggles to her feet to lay the coffee-table. Anew she must fix her young granddaughter's tousled cap. Then Little Red Riding-hood, her beloved grandmother and their canine and human lovers sip their coffee restfully. They all decide that this was a most delicious afternoon, which must be soon repeated.

In fact, before leaving for her mother's house, Little Red's womb gets twice more filled with the woodcutter's lusty seed, and one again with the wolf's thick white sperm, while her grandmother's womb is similarly abused. By this time the young girl's young cervix is used to taking either of her lovers' members deep inside her, and she eagerly accepts each explosion of potent sperm inside her young little womb where it belongs; while the grandmother encourages both of her lovers to plant as much of their potent seed, as far up in her grandchild's belly as they can.

As you can imagine, this leads to many more visits of the young girl with her grandmother, and almost always she is accompanied by a huge beast that most of the people living nearby think is a rather large dog. At the same time, the previously lonely woodcutter had found a way to make HIS afternoons in the forest seem much more enjoyable as well.

12

Within a year, Little Red Riding-hood moves in with the woodcutter and his new bride, her grandmother; and they all live happily together, ever after. From that day on, neither the precocious young girl nor her equally horny grandmother is forced to go for more than a few hours without at least once being able to enjoy feeling either the lusty wolf, or the equally randy woodcutter pumping his thick white sperm into her welcoming womb. Such fun the young girl has, with her "pet" and new grandfather filling her belly with squirt after thick white squirt of their lusty seed, you can't imagine. This loving relationship continues for many years. Few people notice (it not being very heavily populated in that part of the forest) that the woman has many children in fewer years than most are capable of. However, a few DO notice that many of the couple's children are unusually hairy, unlike the woman's grandchild who now stays with them, along with her faithful "pet", an unusually large gray dog.

In fact, the children of the woodcutter and the large gray "dogs" the women kept, led in later years to stories of men and women who turned into wolves themselves, and the tragic end that came of that. But of course, that's a different story.

gatorman
gatorman
44 Followers
12