Little Red Riding Hood?

Story Info
He finds that she's sweeter than honey.
1.1k words
3.87
27.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake pushed Moon up against the wall outside his apartment; her arms were wrapped tightly around his waist as they kissed. He dug for his keys in the pockets of his jeans, and, finding them, he unlocked the door clumsily while trying to concentrate on his girlfriend. Her hands had untucked his black tank top and played underneath, her nails sending shock waves down Jake’s spine.

When they walked inside, they were hit with a cold wave from the air conditioner, which, in turn, cooled them down. Moon dropped her purse on the sofa and walked into the kitchen.

“I’m thirsty, Jake. What do you have?” she asked, opening his refrigerator.

“Oh, just the usual. Milk, water, juice,...champagne.” Jake replied as he leaned down on the bar separating the kitchen and livingroom. Moon opened a cabinet and took a glass, which she quickly filled with cold pink champagne.

“Do you want anything?”

Jake answered her question with a hearty laugh and a simple, “Only you, babe.” He walked into the kitchen and pulled off his shirt while watching Moon replace the bottle and shut the fridge door. Raising an eyebrow, the young woman gazed longingly at her boyfriend’s well-tanned and muscled chest.

“Get serious.” she retorted then took a drink of the bubbly wine.

“I am serious!” he told her. Jake took the glass from her and sat it on the counter by the sink. He put his hands on her waist then leaned down to kiss her neck. Her arms found their way around his neck, one hand cupping the back of his head. Moon caressed the long silky black strands of Jake’s hair and pulled him closer to her. His hands moved over the back of her black, leather mini-skirt; suddenly, he pulled the skirt up to her waist and rubbed her smooth skin through silk bikini underwear. They both kicked off their shoes, and Jake pushed both pair out of their way with his foot.

The two of them slid down to the floor, sitting on the cold kitchen tiles. Moon kissed Jake’s bare chest as her hands moved to unbutton his tight, faded Levi 501’s. He slid his hands over her thighs and clasped a hold of the thin elastic of her underwear, pulling them down slowly while savoring a long and passionate kiss. Finally, he tossed the flimsy material over his shoulder, and it landed on the kitchen table. One hand soon returned to unbutton her scarlet blouse, and the other remained tangling itself in the patch of curling, golden hair. Moon gasped as he slid a finger into her. He finished with the buttons and moved the shirt aside; after unhooking her bra, he pushed both the blouse and the silk bra off and out of the way.

Jake bent his head down and kissed her exposed breasts, teasing each nipple with his tongue. He moved his hand away from her warm, wet flesh and pulled off her skirt with both hands. With them sitting, it was too difficult for Moon to push Jake’s too-tight jeans off, so she gave up trying. Her hands moved to his face, cradling it for a second as they kissed. Their tongues met again and again. Pulling away, Jake gazed at Moon with such heated passion and desire -- and he needed to fulfill their every want. With the heat growing between them, he reached around and opened a cabinet.

“What are you doing?” Moon asked curiously, very much out of breath, as she watched him take something from a shelf.

“It’s a surprise.” he began. “Close your eyes.” Moon did as she was told and didn’t peek once. She suddenly felt something cold and thick being poured onto her legs, starting from the tips of her big toes, dripping over her knees, and slowly up her thighs. Finally, she could not stand it any longer, and she opened her baby blues to see Jake pouring honey on her.

“Jake!” Moon exclaimed in shock.

“Shh!” he hissed putting the empty honey jar aside. “Sweet as honey,” he continued as he rubbed his hands over the golden honey, moving them further up. “I’ve always wanted to eat you up, Little Red Ridinghood. Don’t deny the Big Bad Wolf that pleasure this time.” Jake grinned, and Moon giggled as she thought of their private joke of her dressing up in a red-hooded cape and nothing else. Suddenly, he was licking his lips and began to also lick away the honey, starting with what was dripped over her toes. Jake moved his tongue over her knees and up one thigh. One hand stole up to her breasts, holding one in his gentle grasp. Moon breathed heavier as she felt him move his tongue inside her.

Finally, Jake moved his head away, teasing her now with his hands. He stood up and quickly removed his jeans and underwear, releasing his hardened self, which throbbed painfully. When he sat back down on his knees, he pulled Moon onto his lap. She ran her hands through his ebony hair and pulled his face down to her breasts. He kissed them then moved his tongue up her neck and over her lips. He kissed her forehead then briefly touched his lips to her eyelids.

Moon arched her back, and Jake entered her hungrily. He moved up and down underneath her, his slow pace torturing her fevered body.

“Hurry!” she told Jake as he moved his hands over her body.

“No. Slowly.” he mumbled bluntly, trying to catch his breath. He pushed her back, lying on top of her. His thrusts became harder and harder, so quickly that Moon had to bite her lip to stifle a scream. But Jake slowed down again, and the pace began to drive her crazy; she wanted them to finish so the torture would end, but then again, she never wanted to climax -- just to stay forever in ecstasy.

Jake paused to switch positions; he rolled over and put Moon on top of him. She rode him the way he liked, rolling her hips and moving up and down. Moon placed her hands on his sweat-covered chest and massaged gently as she made him moan and cry out.

Suddenly, Jake turned them over again, and he quickened their tempo until neither could stand it any longer. He thrust one more time and came; both cried out then collapsed. Moon shuddered underneath Jake and clung tightly to him.

“You know what?” she asked.

“Let me guess...you love me and want me forever.” Jake replied arrogantly with a grin. Moon pushed him off, stood up, and headed for the bathroom.

“Nope. I’m sticky. I’m going to take a shower!” she answered with a giggle, leaving Jake still grinning on the cold kitchen floor.