Little Red Riding Hood X 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BarondeSade
BarondeSade
3,407 Followers

"Scoot over, Mr. Wolf," Little Red giggled prancing over to the bed and crawling up on it as she waved her delightful little ass at the grinning cutter. "Cause me and Mr. Woodsman are going to get down to some serious fucking. Right, Mr. Woodsman?"

"You got that right, Red," he grinned, leaning down and running his rough, callused hand over Red's small, round ass. "Some serious fucking."

"You have such a lovely cock, Mr. Woodsman," Red grinned, flopping over onto her back and reaching up to the giant slab of meat jutting out of the man's groin. "So why don't you crawl up here and shove that hunk of lumber into my pussy."

"Glad to," he grunted crawling onto the bed and up between Red's widespread legs. "By the way, are you a virgin?"

"Oh, come on, Mr. Woodsman, are you?" she giggled. "Who's a virgin anymore these days."

"No one, I guess," he laughed, letting the little girl guide his giant, rigid harpoon down toward the hairless hole between her chubby, little legs.

"Your cock sure is big," Little Red adoringly said as she watched the big, swollen head of his cock slowly disappear down into her slippery, pubescent cunt.

Struggling to reach down to his big, hard balls, Red watched the monstrous cock slide down into her tiny cunt until it completely buried down inside her.

"Wow. Your cock is so long, it feels like it's sticking up into my belly," she marveled. "It's the biggest damned cock I've ever had in my little fuck-hole."

"And you've got the tightest fucking cunt I've ever fucked," he groaned.

"Hey, man, stop the chatter and fuck her! I wanna see you fuck Little Red! I wanna see you fuck her hard!" the wolf exclaimed as he lay beside them watching.

"Yeah, man, fuck Red hard!" Granmama growled out, crawling onto the bed and throwing a leg over the wolf as he lay on his back gawking at Red and the woodcutter. "We wanna see you fuck her good and hard."

Responding to their demands, the woodsman immediately began to saw his giant prick in and out of the little girl's tight love-socket like a crazy man.

"Go, man, go," Red giggled as she fucked her pussy up at the woodcutter while he humped her hard and fast. "Fuck me good!"

"Oh, WOLF! WOLF! WOLF!" Granmama screamed out as she lowered her hot snatch down onto the wolf's impressive cock and it went slicing up into her big, hairy cunt.

Just then, the door crashed open and another woodcutter came bursting into the room with his big, sharp axe at the ready.

"Where? Where's the wolf? Where's the fucking wolf?" He blurted out, sliding to a stop and gawking at the fornicating couples.

Ignoring the rude interruption, the first woodcutter continued to hammer his cock down into Little Red's hot, little twat as she blubbered incoherently.

"Woodie, what in the hell are you doing to that girl?" the woodcutter groaned, watching his friend's big, hairy ass bouncing up and down wildly as he fucked Little Red.

"Hey, man, come on and join in," the wolf snickered, humping his wolf-cock up into Granmama's heaving pussy, "Granmama's got another hole that ain't plugged yet. Right, Granmama?"

"Why not," she giggled, humping her pussy up and down the wolf's giant cock as she looked over at the handsome woodcutter. "Haven't ever had two cocks at the same time before. But I'm ready to try anything once."

"Don't mind if I do," the good-looking woodcutter grinned, leaning his sharp axe up against the wall by the other axe.

Then, still enviously watching the copulating couples, the second woodcutter quickly untied the rope holding his pants up and let his pants drop to the floor.

"Oh, my, what a big one," Granmama gasped as she saw the woodcutter's giant cock dangling down between his muscular legs.

It was big and thick, hanging down with its huge, purple head almost touching the man's knees. "That is a very impressive hunk of meat. I hope I can take all of it up my tight, little asshole."

"You think it's impressive now," the cutter smirked, reaching down and wrapping his hand around the monstrous snake as he kicked off his trousers, "wait until I get it ready for business."

"Oh, dear, me," Granmama groaned, still furiously fucking her hot cunt up and down the wolf's towering prick, "I hope it doesn't get too much bigger."

Still ignoring the conversation between Granmama and his woodcutter friend, the first cutter continued to hammer and pound Little Red's pubescent pussy with his manly peter. Little Red's hot, little snatch was so small that the man's massive prick had it stretched it to its limit as he tirelessly pistoned it in and out of her clutching hole.

As Granmama watched the second cutter stroking his massive prick to life, she could feel the wolf's furry paws pawing at her big, dangling tits as they flounced back and forth below her.

"Hey, Granmama, do you think you can take all of that giant cock up your hot little ass?" the wolf asked her.

"I don't know. I guess we'll know pretty soon," she panted, still working her hips up and down, frantically sliding her juicy pussy up and down his towering pole of wolf-meat.

"Well, I guess there's only one way to find out," the second woodsman finally smirked, walking up behind Granmama's heaving ass with his big, primed prick in his hand.

"Unh-huh," Granmama grunted as she stopped bouncing up and down on the wolf's mighty engine to give the cutter a chance to get his gigantic penis inside her tight asshole.

Grinning lewdly, the woodsman crawled onto the bed on his knees up behind her big, round ass that she was obscenely waving in the air.

Straddling the wolf's hairy legs, the cutter watched Granmama spread her legs a little wider to accommodate him as he inched up behind her.

Standing on his knees behind her admiring her firm, round ass, he brought his hand up to his mouth and spit out a big wad of spit into the palm of his hand.

Still lying on his back, the wolf stretched his long neck out around Granmama's arms to watch the woodcutter preparing himself for the deflowering of Granmama's tight, little asshole.

Then, grinning smugly, the woodcutter brought his hand back down to the big, bloated head of his giant cock and quickly smeared the spit all over it.

Even Red and the first cutter stopped their furious fucking and watched on with eager anticipation as the second cutter made ready to defile Granmama's delightful derrière with his massive prick.

"Are you ready, Granmama," the lumberjack leered, spreading the cheeks of her ass apart and fitting the spit-coated head of his monstrous cock down onto her tightly clenched asshole.

"As ready as I'll ever be," she groaned.

Then he let go of the cheeks of her ass and grabbed hold of her soft, round hips. Straining, he began to pull her back onto his colossal cock at the same time he began to push it into her.

"It's so damned big," Granmama whined as she felt the giant's big head begin to force its way into her resisting asshole.

"OHFUCK," she suddenly gasped as she heard the cutter grunt and hump his cock at her at the same time she felt his cock go slicing down into her tight asshole sliding in all the way up to its thick, hairy hilt.

"Oh, shit, it feels like you shoved a fucking telephone up my ass," she fussed.

"Congratulations, Granmama," Little Red giggled, "I didn't think you'd ever get all of that giant pecker up your hot, little asshole."

"Hey, you like it so much," Granmama groaned, "you can have it up yours next."

"Maybe later," Red laughed, "but right now, we've got some more serious fucking to do, don't we, Mr. Woodie?"

"Damned straight," Woodie snarled and began to stroke his cock in and out of her tight, clenching, little twat again.

"Your big dick is spreading my little pussy wide open," she giggled, kicking her tubby, little legs up and wrapping them around his waist as he pounded his cock into her tight, little twat.

"I've never had a pussy as tight as your hot, little snatch," he panted, furiously fucking her as she kicked her round, little heels into his ass to make him fuck her harder.

"And how many eighteen-year-old pussies have you fucked," she wheezed, frantically working her pubescent pussy up and down on the massive pole of hard man-meat that was reaming her.

"None, Sweetie," he panted, reveling in the sucking, wet heat of her tiny fuck-hole sucking on his giant cock, "but I hope that you're not the last. Eighteen-year-old pussy is so hot and tight it makes me want to come just thinking about it."

"Well, go ahead and do it," she giggled, "Go ahead and come. Fill my hot, little pussy up with your hot cream."

"Gonna. Gonna come. Gonna come soon," he muttered, feverishly fucking her with deep, bone jarring strokes. "Gonna come in your hot, little cunt and fill it up with my cum-cream."

"Do it. Do it. Cause I'm gonna come, too," she wailed out, humping her pussy up at him harder and harder.

The woodcutter's ass was flying back and forth so fast, it was a blur as his cock slashed in and out of Red's young, sucking, slurping snatch.

Fucking at a fever pitch, Red and Woodie were oblivious to the weird threesome beside them.

Granmama was groaning and carrying on like a wounded banshee as she offered up her pink, puckered asshole up to the handsome woodcutter at the same time she impaled herself of the wolf's prodigious member.

"Damn, Granmama, you got one more tight asshole," the woodcutter grunted as he ass-fucked Red's writhing Granmama.

"And you got one more huge, fucking cock," she groaned as the giant of a cock pistoned in and out of her ravished bowels.

The sounds of their fuck-fest filled the room with a vulgar cacophony of sex. Grunts, groans, and obscenities were spewing from all five of the participants of the orgy. And an undertone to all the moaning and groaning was the loud, wet slurping sounds coming from where Woodie's big cock slurped in and out of Red's tiny, juvenile pussy and the even louder slurp of the wolf's imposing prick as it sloshed in and out of Granmama's big, hairy cunt. Then there was the sick slap of flesh against flesh as one woodcutter's belly slapped down onto Little Red's chubby belly and the other woodcutter's belly slapped up against Granmama's big, round ass as he drilled his big cock into her hot, clutching asshole. And barely audible above all that clatter was the patter of the lumberjack's big, hairy balls pattering against Granmama's upturned ass as he buggered her. Then when you factored in the raucous groaning and creaking of the abused bedsprings, why one could wonder how long it could go on.

"Oh, shit, I can feel it, OHCRAPHEREITCOMESSSS," the first woodcutter finally bellowed out as he drove his giant prick into Red's pubescent pussy all the way up to its thick, hairy hilt and held it there.

"Oh, yeah, yeah, I can feel it, I can feel your cum spurting out into my, oh, oh, OHFUCKCOMINGTOO," Red growled as the lumberjack's cock jerked and jumped down deep inside her convulsing pussy, squirting out the creamy contents of his big, hairy balls into her fiery hole.

Red kicked and thrashed about wildly as the man held his monstrous cock shoved down into her spasming, clutching cunt pinning her to the lurching, heaving bed while it spewed out its huge load of cock-cream into her.

Finally, the woodcutter groaned and his cock stopped firing off inside Little Red's juvenile pussy and she felt his big cock start to shrivel up and slither back down the channel of her tiny cunt.

"Damn, Mr. Woodie," Red grinned up at the exhausted woodsman, "you sure dumped a big load of hot, cummy cream into my little cunt."

"First time I had any eighteen-year-old poon-tang," he tiredly laughed, "so I gave it my whole load."

"Boy, it sure felt like it," she giggled as the lumberjack pulled his big, floppy dick out of her tight, hairless slit.

"Damn, you got one more tight, little pussy," he marveled rolling over onto his back beside her. "I might never fuck anything but eighteen-year-olds from now on."

"You mean you don't want to fuck Granmama?" she asked him, looking over to where the wolf and woodsman were enthusiastically humping away at Granmama's pussy and ass. "I bet Granmama's ass is just as tight as my little puss."

"Well, maybe it was," the woodsman laughed lewdly, "before George started reaming it with his giant prick, but it looks like its stretched all out of shape now."

"You might be right," Red giggled, watching George's massive dick sliding in and out of Granmama's pink, puckered asshole.

"It feels like my asshole is stretched as wide as a fucking man-hole cover," Granmama grunted humping her ass back at the enormous anal-raider and sliding her big, hairy cunt up and down on the huge lupine-cock all at the same time.

"I didn't think you could stick anything that big into an asshole," Red giggled, reaching over and playing with George's big, hairy balls as they flopped back and forth while the cutter hammered his cock into Granmama's tight asshole.

"Gosh, Granmama, you ought to see this guy's balls," she tittered, "they're as big as fucking ostrich eggs. I'll bet he'll shoot a fucking gallon of cum into your asshole when he finally blows."

"Great," Granmama huffed. "That's all I need now. A fucking cum enema."

"Yeah," Red laughed, "that's funny. A cum enema."

"Yeah, funny for you," Granmama griped, "not so funny for me."

The woodcutter was holding onto Granmama's hips, roughly jerking her back and forth at the same time he worked his hips back and forth impaling her hot asshole on his giant prong.

"Well, ain't gonna be long fore you get your cum enema, Granmama," he huffed, buggering her deep and hard, "cause I can feel it boiling and foaming down in my balls right now."

"Well, bring it on," she snorted, "I can take it cause I feel mine a coming, too."

Just then, the wolf grunted loudly and shoved his prodigious wolf-cock all the way up to his big balls inside Granmama's heaving cunt.

"AARRROOOOOOOOOOOOH," the wolf howled as Granmama felt the lupine's cock begin to jerk and spurt inside her cunt as it spewed out its load of thick, hot wolf-cum into her.

"OHCRAPCOMINGCOMING," Granmama slavered out as she began to shake and shiver.

"MMMEEEETTTTOOOOO," the handsome woodsman bellowed out as he drove his giant prong of a cock into her ass all the way to its big, hairy hilt.

There was so much gooey, hot cum pouring out into Granmama's pussy and ass, she felt like she was going to explode. She could feel her pussy and bowels swelling up as more and more of the slimy, hot man and wolf semen shot out into her overfilled cavities.

"Oh, God, I'm so full of cum," she groaned out, "I think I'm going to pop."

"Wow," Red grinned watching the man holding onto her Granmama as he held his giant prick buried up in her Granmama's tight, puckering asshole for the longest time.

Finally, the wolf gave out another little bark and Granmama felt his cock begin to shrivel back down the abused channel of the cum-drenched trench between her legs. Fuck, she told herself looking back down between her big, dangling tits to see that her thighs were covered with hot, gooey wolf-jism.

"Damn, wolf," she groaned, "how much fucking wolf-cum did you shoot into my pussy?"

Then she felt the anal-raider that was stuck up her ass begin to wither and shrink as it slithered back down the cum-coated channel of her bowels.

It continued to slide back until all at once, the giant's big, bloated head popped out of her widely-stretched anus.

"OUCH!" she yipped, reaching back to her ass. "Careful back there, that ain't no toy."

"Holy, Jeez, Granmama," Little Red excitedly exclaimed staring down at her Granmama's asshole that was still gaping wide open. "Your asshole is wide open. It must be stretched at least two or three inches wide. It's so wide open I can see down inside it. And I can see that it's all full of cum."

"I know," Granmama whined. "It felt like he shot a whole gallon of cum into it."

"I think he did," Red laughed, running her finger down inside her Granmama's battered asshole as it ever so slowly began to shrink back down to normal.

"Little Red, you ready for some more?" Mr. Woodie grinned as he held his revived pecker in his fist.

"Huh," Red mumbled looking over at him and seeing that he was indeed ripe and ready once again.

"I said do you want to have another round of some serious fucking?" he snickered, lewdly shucking his hand up and down his monstrous prick.

"Uh, yeah," she giggled giddily, but this time I think I'll try some wolf cock. So why don't you let George have some of Granmama's hot pussy and you give her asshole another reaming while I take care of Wolfie."

"Oh, okay," he grinned at her as she crawled over to the prostrate wolf.

Granmama was standing on her knees with the wolf's hairy legs between her legs as she watched Red reach down and lift the wolf's floppy, cum-covered cock.

"Uh, Granmama, I want to see what wolf cock feels like so why don't you let George have a go at your pussy while Woodie has some of your hot asshole?"

"Why not," she groaned getting off the wolf and crawling over to where Woodie still lay on his back, "might as well, Georgie has already ruined my poor, little asshole. Nothing one more reaming can do to it?"

Playing with the wolf's limp prick, Red watched on as her Granmama leisurely crawled on top of Woodie, straddling him with her pussy right above his towering pole of hot, hard man-meat.

Reaching down between her shapely legs, Granmama took hold of the giant and lazily guided it up to her juicy, dripping cunt. Then quickly fitting the big, bloated head of his cock into the slippery hole between her big, fat cunt-lips, she slowly sank down on it, impaling herself on the nine-inch, vein-encrusted monster jutting up from Woodie's groin.

"George, get up and go wash that thing off," she said, looking over at George, "then bring him back over her and I'll get him hard again while I get Woodie's wood all slicked up."

As George got up and shuffled across the room, Little Red leaned down and sucked the limp, lolling wolf-cock into her hot, little mouth.

"Hmmm," she said, lifting her head and letting his cock flop out of her mouth. "Wolf-cum doesn't taste bad."

"Course it don't," the wolf grinned evilly, pushing her head back down toward his cock with his hairy paws. "The lady wolves say it tastes great."

"Mmmphhh," Red grunted as she sucked his slowly reviving wolf-cock back into her mouth.

About that time, George came waddling back over to the bed with an evil grin on his face and his big, thick cock flopping about wildly between his muscular thighs.

"Bring that bad boy up here and Granmama'll go to work on him," Granmama smirked at him as she slowly fucked her big, hairy cunt up and down Woodie's towering, juice-drenched dick.

The bed shuddered and shook as the muscular woodcutter climbed up onto it and walked over in front of Granmama.

Standing in front of her, he reached down and held onto her head by her hair as she opened her mouth and quickly sucked his huge, lolling prick into in between her big, pouty lips. As she sucked on him, George pulled and pushed on her head, making her lips slide up and down the rapidly growing shaft of meat that began to raise its head and jut out from the pit of his hairy belly.

Watching her Granmama devour the man's giant cock out of the corner of her eye, Red sucked on the wolf's almost erect cock. Little Red marveled at the fact that she and her Granmama had been so lucky to find three almost identical cocks. And even though one of them was a wolf-prick, all of them were just about the same length and width and now she was having a hard time getting her little mouth around the wolf's giant cock.

"I think you're ready to go," she giggled, letting the spit-coated head of the wolf's big, hard cock slither out from between her soft little lips.

BarondeSade
BarondeSade
3,407 Followers