Little Red Riding Hood X 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I agree," the wolf leered up at her. "And how do you want it, Red, this time, my dear?"

"Let's do it Wolfie style," she grinned, getting up on her hands and knees and wiggling her delectable, little ass in his wolf-face.

"My pleasure," he chortled with a big, lecherous wolf-grin on his face as he scrambled up onto his all fours.

Then looking back between her legs, she watched as his big, hard cock came sliding up toward her tight, little fuck-hole. The wolf's fuck-pole was a grotesque looking thing, she thought as she reached down to it. She slowly positioned the big, hard, barbed head of his cock into the tiny opening of her cunt and then watched as he grunted and began to ease it inside her pussy. Then as she saw the giant head disappear inside her pussy, she watched on with fascination as the thick, pink shaft slowly disappeared inside her. Unlike human cock, the wolf's cock was covered with thick, ropy veins that were blue and bulging out everywhere. How fucking evil, she deliriously thought.

The big, bad wolf was fucking her. She was letting a wolf fuck her tight, little cunt. God, what if she got pregnant? What would their fucking offsprings look like?

Then she felt the wolf's hairy paws on her back as he dug in and began to hump his nine-inch-wolf-cock in and out of her aching cunt. Damn, wolf-cock feels pretty good, she thought as she fucked her pussy back onto the pistoning prick. Very good, in fact. Now I can see how dogs get stuck together now, she feverishly thought as the barbed had of his cock raked up and down the tight, clutching channel of her pussy. God, I hope that we don't get stuck together. How embarrassing would that be?

As the wolf held onto her with his front paws and frantically stroked his big, hard cock in and out of her soft, little pussy, Red looked over at her Granmama and the two wood choppers.

Granmama was still slowly sliding her pussy up and down Woodie's fuck-pole as she sucked on George's fully hardened cock that was sticking straight out at her.

Finally, letting the giant prick slither out of her mouth, she leaned all the way back until she was lying on her back atop Woodie's belly and chest.

"I think we're ready, gentlemen," she grinned, scooting up until Woodie's wetly glistening dick finally flopped out of her big, hairy cunt. "Uh, Georgie, my dear, if you could be so good as to put your friend's marvelous cock into my hot, little asshole for me, I would really appreciate it."

"Why sure, I don't mind at all," he leered down at her, reaching down and taking hold of Woodie's big, juice-coated penis.

Then she lifted her legs up, bent them at the knees and wrapped her arms around them offering a perfect target for Woodie's prodigious prod.

Smiling wickedly, George positioned the slippery head of his friend's big cock right on her pink, puckered asshole.

"There you go, ma'am," he winked up at her, holding Woodie's giant cock head on the wrinkled prune of her asshole.

"Okay, Woodie, my dear," Granmama giggled, "hump it in."

Woodie gave out a loud grunt, arched his back powerfully and hunched up at her as hard as he could. As he did, suddenly half of his enormous cock disappeared up into her hot, clutching asshole.

"OW. That smarted," Granmama complained as she slowly unwrapped her arms from around her legs and lowered them back down onto bed outside Woodie's thick stout legs.

Then she determinedly scooted back down his body until she had all nine inches of Woodie's massive boner buried up into her hot ass.

"Okay, Georgie, boy, climb on," she grunted, slowly working her ass back and forth while Woodie humped his cock in and out of her tight, clutching anus.

George quickly crawled up between the tangle of legs, grabbed hold of his cock and guided it down to the big, hairy gash between her legs. Fitting the big, purple cock head in between her big, fat cunt-lips, he gave out a snort and drove all nine inches of his cock into the searing heat of her cunt.

"Fucking awesome," Red grunted as she stared over at her Granmama who had one of the gigantic pricks shoved up her ass and another one jammed up her pussy.

She could only imagine how her Granmama must feel, she told herself as the wolf's giant prick was pistoning in and out of her own hot cunt. Just the one cock inside of her stretched her to the limit, but to have two cocks in her. She couldn't imagine how stuffed her Granmama must feel.

Then as she watched on, the mass of humanity began to rock and writhe back and forth as the men pounded the two giant pricks in and out of her Granmama's overstuffed orifices.

Granmama's bed was creaking and groaning, threatening to collapse any second as it dangerously heaved back and forth under the grunting, groaning pile of undulating flesh atop it.

Now George was standing above Granmama on his hands and knees furiously fucking his giant dick in and out of her pussy. Meanwhile, Woodie had wrapped his arms around her and was roughly squeezing and fondling her big tits as they floundered up and down with the rhythm of the fucking and buggering she was receiving at the hands of the two powerful woodcutters.

"Go, Granmama, go," Red panted, watching the three bodies flouncing about wildly as she the first tickles of an orgasm trickle through her own overstuffed pussy.

"Go, Wolfie, go," she wheezed, tightening her tiny cunt down around the wolf's gigantic prick as she fought to finish before he did.

"Yeah, Red, yeah, gonna, gonna come, come in your itty-bitty cunt," the wolf blathered out, shifting his fucking pace into a higher gear as his cock flashed in and out of her hot, clutching slit faster and faster.

Then Red felt it a hot, burning flash of ecstasy burst down deep inside the spasming core of her tiny, abused cunt.

Then, only a couple of seconds later, she felt the first hot spurt of wolf-cum spew out into her pussy.

"LORDOHLORD," she groaned out as her imploding snatch collapsed down around the jerking, spurting wolf-dong buried deep inside her cunt.

"YEAH, YEAH, COMING IN RED'S HOT SNATCH," the wolf howled out as he kept his erupting lupine-prick shoved down into her hot, tight pussy.

"Fuck, fuck, look, look, Wolf's, coming, coming in Red's hot, little, pussy, too, much, too, fucking, much, ohshit, coming, tooooooooo," Granmama groaned out as she began to quiver and shake while the two woodsmen continued to hammer away at her with their massive pricks.

"Ohfuckfuckherassholetootightnow," Woodie howled as he slammed his cock up her ass as deep as it would go.

"Ohherpussysuckingtoohard," George whined, shoving his erupting dick down into her tight, convulsing cunt as deep as he could.

Granmama could feel both of the giant cocks spewing out thick, sticky gobs of overheated woodcutter cum into her pussy and ass as the men groveled and cursed above and below her. She couldn't believe how good it felt to have her ass reamed at the same time she had her pussy fucked. She would have to try it more often, she deliriously thought to herself as she came and came and came.

The two pussies, drenched in woodsmen-cum and wolf-cum stopped clutching at the giant pricks as they gave one last lurch and began to wilt.

The fuck-fest was over.

"One more for the road, gentlemen," Granmama cooed as both of the big, floppy dicks noisily slurped out of her abused holes.

"Sorry, Granmama, but we've got to get back to chopping wood," Woodie groaned, rolling off the bed and dragging his pants back on.

"Yeah, but don't worry," George laughed, stuffing his giant, depleted prick back down into his pants. "Woodie and I work this part of the woods all the time. Maybe we could drop by some evening after work and spend the night."

"That would be delightful," Granmama gushed.

"And Granmama can call me and invite me over, too," Red giggled.

"Sounds like a deal," Woodie smirked, picking his axe and heading for the door.

"Thanks for a delightful afternoon, ladies," George grinned, picking up his axe and following Woodie out the door.

Then Granmama tried to convince Wolfie that she would like to do it one more time. But alas he told her, two wolf-fucks was the limit of wolves all over the world. It was all he could muster today, but he promised to visit Granmama on occasion before he went skulking back into the woods.

After everyone was gone, Red and Granmama sat down and finished the cake and wine.

Then, with a merry little buzz on, the two of them crawled back into bed and finished what the men hadn't been able to do...

The End

Return to the Table of Contents

I hope that you liked Little Red Riding Hood. If you did, perhaps you would like to read some more of my stories, these are the titles...


Black Friday - Erotica
Whore Queen - The Garden Gates
Trailer Trash - Oreo
All Hail – The King I and II
Father Gander's Naughty Tales – I & II
Mother's Milk - Love Potion
Different Names - Teacher's Pet
The Voice - Boob Job - Escort Service
Everything is Wrong - Cockball
Teacher's Tales - The Cheerleader Squad
Daddy's Little Secret - Confession
The Island of the Goddess - Evergreens - Alien
Home Again – Home from the War
Marooned - Nipples - The Voodoo Doll
Airey Putter and the Golden Dildo
Airey Putter and the Wishing Mirror
The Train Ride - The Wedding
Andria's Dream - Nymphomania: A desire to...
Tornado - The Colonel's Wife - Family Secrets
Déjà Vu: All Over Again... - Affliction
The Evil Within - House of the Rising Sons
Infatuation - The Ride - Trading Spaces
The Voyage of the Molly Be Bad
Sledge Hammer –Private Dick (The Cold Case)
All Alone - Panties - Love-Thirty
Birthday Girl - Best in Show
The Queen and the Prince - Safari
Forbidden Love - The Prostitute - Recipe for Disaster
A Visit to the School Nurse - The Last of the Dragons
The Stash - Heaven...or Hell... - Something Pretty
Prescription for Pleasure - My Sister's Milk
The First Time - Back from the Beyond - A Love Story
Blackmail on the Prairie - Home on the Range
The Beach House - One Stormy Night