Little Red Riding Veil

Story Info
An erotic version of Little Red Riding Hood.
5.2k words
4.12
123.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
quebec
quebec
29 Followers

© copyright, Raymond Descheneaux, 2019

*

It was customary for Grandmother, my Grandfather's highest-ranking wife, to assign a color to each woman to serve as the theme of her sexual wardrobe. Hers was royal purple, as befitted a queen. Mine was red, and as I was fond of rich and elaborate clothing, especially the niqabs that covered my face and the abayas that covered my body, and of travel, which I did as often as possible to visit my cousins in other provinces, Grandmother took to calling me Little Red Riding Veil.

During my first two years in the harīm, my body continued to refine itself, until it had become delightfully curvaceous. Sexual techniques came naturally to me, and I quickly advanced to the head of my class. Word of my talents reached the Sheik's ears, and soon afterward, I began to be summoned regularly at night to his bedchamber in order to satisfy his sexual needs.

One night, I was ordered to don my most alluring red ensemble and go to his sleeping quarters. I entered with some trepidation, as it was rumored that Grandfather had once beheaded a woman who had failed to give him an erection. At the center of the room there was a huge heavily draped canopy bed, covered in the finest silks, and decorated in gold and precious stones. I could hear the moaning of a sexually excited woman coming from the elaborate enclosure, and as I approached, I saw that it was Grandmother. She was wearing an oval mask that reached from the tip of her nose to the middle of her forehead. It was royal purple in hue; Grandmother's thematic color, worn only by the Sheik's highest-ranking wives. Except for that, she was naked and was lying supine upon the bed. Her eyes were shut tightly, and her back was arched. Her hands were cupped over her breasts, and her fingers were rolling her nipples between them.

Grandfather was lying prone at her feet with his hands firmly gripping her hips. He was wearing a wolf mask, and his face was pressed between Grandmother's legs. His head bobbed slowly up and down as he licked her rosebud. Suddenly, Grandmother opened her mouth wide and gave a loud cry of ecstasy as her whole body shuddered. Then she relaxed, opened her eyes, and smiled at Grandfather. As he removed his mask, she kissed him warmly on the lips.

I stood with my knees pressed against the side of the bed, and exclaimed, "Oh, Grandfather! What were you doing to Grandmother?"

He sat up. I could see that his penis was still erect. He wrapped his hand around the shaft and began to stroke it slowly. He smiled and said, "I was pretending to eat Grandmother, Little Red, like a ravenous wolf. The masks heighten our sexual excitement by allowing us to pretend that we are unacquainted with each other." He donned the wolf mask again, lay down, rested his head comfortably against a large stuffed pillow, and opened his legs.

"Oh, Grandfather!" I cried. "What are you doing now?"

"I will show you, my dear. Remove your abaya." I undid the bow at my neck, spread open the top, and dropped my abaya to the floor. I was wearing a jeweled red halter that barely covered my breasts and a narrow red skirt that hung provocatively between my legs. Gold bangles adorned my wrists; gold hoops encircled my ankles; and rings encrusted in jewels adorned my fingers.

"Come into bed with us." I did as he commanded and kneeled at his side on the rumpled sheets. "Remove your top." Languorously, I unbuckled my halter and let it fall down my arms and onto the bed. Released from their constraints, my breasts bobbled provocatively in the lamp light. I slid my hands up my abdomen until they came to rest upon my bosom, and with my fingers, I began to play with my nipples.

"Grandmother is going to drink from the wellspring of youth," said Grandfather. As he spoke, he stroked his penis lightly. "Long ago, a witch conferred upon me a strange power. Whenever a woman takes my penis into her mouth and gives it pleasure with her lips and tongue, it spurts a magic liquid. The liquid is produced by secretions from my prostate and testes, and drains into a narrow tube that runs all the way to my meatus. A woman who wishes to please me must assist the flow by sucking and swallowing." Casually, he slid his other hand between his legs,

and caressed his testicles. "If we perform this ritual soon after midnight on seven consecutive nights, her body will cease to age, and thenceforth, she will remain young looking and beautiful for the rest of her life."

Grandmother rolled onto her stomach and wriggled toward the headboard. Then she reversed her position so that she lay across Grandfather's abdomen. She placed her head directly over his genitals and smiled. Slowly, she slid her hand under Grandfather's, guided his big penis toward her mouth, and surrounded the glans with her lips. Grandfather sighed happily and released his hold. Then Grandmother commenced to lower and raise her head rhythmically, pushing her wet lips downward until she was kissing his testicles, then upward again until they were caressing his glans. She continued to fellate him, until, suddenly, his penis jumped and spasmed repeatedly in her mouth. Grandmother's eyes went wide with surprise and delight. When he had finished spurting, she opened her mouth so that I could see the thick, white liquid pooling on her tongue. Then she closed it and swallowed.

The sight of his ejaculate worked a powerful change in me. My cheeks blushed. My breasts swelled and glowed pink. My nipples became so taut that they began to ache. My breathing became deep and labored. Between my legs, I felt the seeping of my vaginal juices. Slowly, I slid my hand down my stomach and under my skirt and probed for my rosebud. It protruded from the little tent of flesh that housed it at the apex of my pubis and was hard and swollen. I shuddered with delight as my fingertips encircled it, stroking lovingly, until waves of pleasure swept through my body. Grandmother slid off of Grandfather's chest and smiled at me with encouragement. I maneuvered to Grandfather's side and took her place upon his stomach.

Carefully I reached for his swollen penis and held it lightly between my fingers. It jumped a little at my touch. I opened my mouth, lowered it slowly onto his penis, and clamped it firmly around the shaft just below the glans. I had been taught that this was the most sensitive part of

the male body, and that licking its circumference gave a man great pleasure. So I made the tip of my tongue perform slow circles along the underside of his crown. Then I slid my mouth

downward over his shaft until my lips brushed his pubic hairs, and then slowly pulled it upward, drawing in my breath and producing a mild suction.

In order to tease him, I slipped my tongue down onto the upper side of his shaft and licked it provocatively. He responded by moaning with pleasure. As my head bobbed slowly up and down, prostate juice seeped out of his meatus, spilling down his shaft and onto his abdomen. I pushed his penis forward slightly so that I could reach his stomach with my tongue. Then I licked up the delightful liquid. I found the sensation pleasing and exciting. I shifted my body into a more favorable position, angling his penis so that there was more room at the base. Then I clamped my lips around his glans and continued to fellate him.

My right hand felt for the bottle of scented oil that sat on a table next to the bed. I dipped my middle finger into it, as far as I could. Then I probed under his buttocks until I found his anal opening. I thrust my finger slowly and repeatedly into his rectum, each time twisting and probing for his prostate gland. When I found it, I stroked it with my fingertip. It contracted in little spasms and pumped prostate juice into my mouth.

As I pleasured him, Grandmother nudged his legs farther apart. His knees bent in response. Grandmother rolled onto her back, pushed her face between Grandfather's thighs, delicately took his left testicle into her mouth, and rolled her tongue around and around, giving him immense pleasure; then she opened her mouth wider and proceeded to suck both of his testicles.

I smelled the pungent scent of rising semen. Quickly, I withdrew my mouth, wrapped both hands around his shaft, and masturbated him vigorously. Grandmother released her hold on his testicles, and sat up to watch the spectacle. I drew back my head and opened my mouth. Suddenly, a stream of semen spurted from the tip of his penis. I screamed a little in surprise, and caught the creamy liquid in my mouth. He spurted again, covering my face. Grandmother pressed her cheek against mine, and he sprayed us both.

Finally the tension drained out of his body, and he let out a sigh of satisfaction. Smiling his approval, he caressed my face lovingly. Then he stretched out his legs until he lay once again supine upon the bed. I slid off of his body, turned toward him, and kneeled at his feet. As his erection receded, I knew that I had discharged my duty well.

But now my own body was aching with desire. Grandmother, ever observant, detected my distress, turned, and whispered something into Grandfather's ear. He smiled, and nodded

approvingly. Then he kneeled on the bed and carefully pushed me backward and down onto the mattress. My heart leaped with joy. I pulled my skirt down off my hips and over my legs, opened my thighs, and allowed him to push himself against my pubis.

As his penis engorged, Grandmother reached around him from behind and pressed his glans against my rosebud. Then she rubbed it up and down, giving me enormous pleasure.

Grandfather lowered his body and slipped his penis past my labia and into my vagina. It felt enormous. My mouth opened in delight and amazement. I arched my back, pushed my head back into the mattress, and shut my eyes. At first, he thrust into me slowly. But after a few moments, he increased the pace, until finally, he was slamming his body violently against me. I screamed in ecstasy.

At the edge of my vision I noticed that Grandmother had climbed off the bed and was retrieving something from a drawer in the table. She strapped it on over her hips, and pulled

something in the front downward until she was satisfied with its position. When she turned back toward the bed, I saw that she had donned a huge rubber penis that curved slightly upward as if it were erect. From its root hung two pendulous testicles. She reached for the bottle of lubricant and spread a generous amount onto the dildo. Then, as the heavy penis swayed under its own weight, and the testicles swung backward and forward, she climbed back into bed and whispered something into Grandfather's ear. He smiled and kissed her. Then he shifted backward, withdrew his penis from my vagina, placed his hands on my hips, and began to turn them.

I understood and obeyed. I turned over, kneeled on the bed, braced my elbows against the mattress, and spread open my legs. Grandmother crouched over me and guided the tip of the rubber penis down and into my rectum. Slowly she pushed until it was seated all the way

inside me. Then she turned her head and nodded to Grandfather. Grandfather wrapped one hand around the shaft of his penis, which was still erect. With the other, he grasped my hip and pulled his pubis under Grandmother's buttocks and against my body. Carefully he angled his penis under her and back into my vagina. Then they both began to thrust rhythmically. I responded by arching my back, shutting my eyes, opening my mouth wide in amazement, and screaming in ecstasy.

At last, Grandfather ejaculated. I felt his warm semen spurting onto my cervix. Then Grandmother reached down with one hand and squeezed one of the rubber testicles. To my utter surprise and delight, it squirted a large dollop of cream into me.

Finally, our bodies separated, and we all sank back, exhausted, onto the bed. I was covered in perspiration. I pushed my fingers into my vagina, retrieved some of Grandfather's semen, and stuffed my fingers into my mouth. The taste of his ejaculate delighted me.

On each of the following six nights, I was summoned to Grandfather's bedchamber. Invariably, either he or Grandmother or both appeared in elaborate and erotic disguises. Clothed in such costumes, Grandfather, Grandmother, and I acted out the most naughty and delightful fantasies. In every case, however, these little fictions were planned to culminate in my performing fellatio upon Grandfather. I never failed to provoke an orgasm, and I always caught his spurting semen in my mouth and swallowed. So, on the seventh night, I achieved the guarantee of perpetual youthfulness that the witch's spell had promised. In order to commemorate the occasion, Grandmother presented me with a small gilded statue that depicted a woman fellating a man.

ξ

Our philosophers taught that the world was populated by three castes: the ordinary mortals, the witches, and the gods. We worshipped many gods, the most important of which were Mother Cobra and Father Crocodile. At my birth, the witches had dedicated me to Mother Cobra. Every

full moon I participated in sacred ceremonies at which written petitions were burned so that they could be carried by the wind to her. Mother Cobra was the goddess of the seasons, the harvests, and sex; all of them cyclical processes of birth, rebirth, and renewal. In the harīm, daughters of Mother Cobra were taught the snake dance, which men found particularly exciting.

The people loved their gods, for from the gods, nothing ever came but good. They blessed us with life, health, love, sex, children, food, shelter, potions, knowledge, and prosperity. They embraced the dead and took them into the heavens, where they were forever available to us through prayers and spells.

But a dark force was emerging that had the potential to destroy all of this happiness. Out of the western desert there came an ascetic religious movement that proclaimed that there was only one god. This intolerant deity condemned all things sexual, particularly the delightful practices of the harīm. The spreading settlements of these monotheist fanatics edged ever closer to our border. Grandfather frequently sent out his army to stop them. His soldiers slaughtered thousands. But the movement still survived.

ξ

So important is sex in our culture that the heavens have blessed us with not one, but three goddesses who watch over this most sacred of duties. Mother Cobra presides over all aspects of sex, reproduction, and agriculture; but she delegates the supervision of motherhood and childbirth to Mother Wart Hog and the management of passion and seduction to Mother Panther. Once per year, on the evening of the summer solstice, we honor Mother Panther by performing the cat dance: a sacred ritual of torrid sex play conducted by men and women who disguise themselves in tight fitting cat suits.

On the night of the next solstice, I was summoned to the royal bedchamber. When I entered, Grandfather was nowhere to be seen. Grandmother was kneeling on the bed, dressed in a tight- fitting purple costume and cat mask, and, through the fabric on her chest, was caressing her nipples. When she saw me, she smiled, and, with a nod of her head, indicated some clothing that was lying neatly folded on the bed. I walked to the bedstead, untied the bow at my neck, and allowed my abaya to slide off my body. Then I unbuckled my skirt and halter and dropped them onto the floor. I lifted the costume from the bed and allowed it to unfold. It, too, was a tight-fitting cat suit and mask, identical in all respects to Grandmother's except for its color, which was a deep red. Obediently, I donned the costume and, with the aid of an ornate mirror that was hanging on one of the walls, straightened and adjusted the fabric until I was satisfied with my appearance. When I turned back toward the bed, I had been transformed into a voluptuous curvaceous feline.

Grandmother smiled happily and reached out an arm to me, beckoning. As I approached, she moved her knees farther apart, opening a vertical slit in her costume that exposed her clitoris. I climbed into bed. Carefully she pushed me down onto my back and opened my legs. Then she reversed her body, maneuvered on top of me, and lowered her pubis onto my face. I understood and obeyed. I inserted the tip of my tongue into the apex of her pubis and licked her rosebud. At the same time, she lowered her face onto my body and languorously licked mine.

It was then that Grandfather appeared at the side of the bed, and I understood why I had not seen him previously. He had been standing in the shadows and, like us, was wearing a body-hugging costume and cat mask, except that his were colored midnight black. He reached down with his gloved right hand, and from a vertical opening in the fabric on his groin he withdrew his penis and his testicles. As he watched our lovemaking, he stroked his penis, which quickly engorged and became long, thick, and stiff. Still stroking, he climbed into bed and kneeled near the headboard facing us. Grandmother and I raised our heads and looked wide eyed at his huge erection. My mouth began to salivate. We looked at each other. Grandmother nodded her silent assent, and we disengaged.

quebec
quebec
29 Followers
12