Little Ricky Ch. 03

Story Info
What did Bryn see? Does Ricky see?
7k words
4.17
22.2k
16

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/26/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
goosebbv
goosebbv
71 Followers

When I got to my dorm room, my mind was racing. I was worried that Amber and Bryn were talking about me. I was worried they would tell other people. I was also thinking about the sexual things Amber and I had done. She spanked my like a child. She also stuck her finger in my butt. It felt great, but I am not gay. Did she think I was gay for liking that? I was up most of the night; the sun had come up before I dozed off.

When I woke up, I was in a bit of a fog. I wanted some coffee to wake me up and get me going. I was still thinking about the previous night, and just threw on a T shirt and jeans, and headed off on my own. I was so worried about my secret getting out, that I become fond of Mike's rule. I knew it would be easy to wait two days to call Amber this time. Shit! With everything that happened, how could I still think Amber would think I was cool? Of course I wanted to see Amber again, but I figured I should not call until Wednesday or Thursday.

I got back to the dorm, and Mike was there. He was texting away on his phone, and laughing. Mike looked up and flicked his chin up to say hello. I went to the other side of the room and sat in front of my computer. I heard Mike snicker again as he received another text. I froze. Was it Bryn? Was she telling him about me? I sat there staring at my computer screen hoping to learn what was going on quickly, but at the same time, I truly did not want to know. It seemed it was hours, but maybe in reality it was a minute before Mike spoke.

"Dude, heard you hit that shit last night."

I did not respond. I slowly spun around to look at Mike.

"Bro, that's awesome! Amber is pretty hot. Bryn told me she likes you a lot."

"Did she say anything else?" I was hoping against hope she had not seen anything, or that Amber had not told her any embarrassing details.

"Just that she is waiting for you to ask her out again."

A wave of relief rolled over me. Everything was fine. Bryn didn't see me, and Amber either did not tell her, or at least if she did, Bryn was keeping it a secret. Mike and I bullshit each other about the upcoming week for a while, then he headed out, and I started doing some homework. As the evening came, I had already started thinking of calling Amber. I kept looking at the time on my phone. It was taking all my will power not to call her, but I knew the rules Mike told me about. At about 11 that night, Mike came back and went to bed. I was tired, but was still thinking of calling Amber. I reasoned it was too late to call, so I went to bed. Just before I fell asleep, my text message ringtone went off. I looked at my phone. It was Amber telling me good night sweetie.

The next school week started, and each morning I popped out of bed feeling as though I was walking on sunshine. Hell, I could hear the damn music in my head as I walked around. I always had a big smile on my face; I must have looked like such a douche bag. Fuck it, I didn't care. I was in such a good mood. Mike and I even got an invite to the pre-rush frat party. Deltas were the big brother frat to the sorority that Amber and Bryn belonged to. Mike was cool with some of the brothers, so they also invited me. I was excited that college life was starting to look up. I was seeing a hot girl, and getting the inside track to get into one of the best fraternities on campus.

Wednesday came and I called Amber, and asked her when she would have free time to go out. I was becoming more confident; I just assumed she would want to go out again. I was right; she told me to come over that night. I nearly dropped the phone as I jumped out of my seat in excitement. I had not thought of any plans; she just wanted to hang out and watch TV in her room. I dressed as quickly as possible, and was practically running to my car to head for her dorm. When I arrived, Amber opened her door dressed in a small pink tank top. I could tell she was not wearing a bra since the outline of her boobs were distinct. Her nipples were half hard and pointing at me. She had her lovely black hair casually pulled back in a ponytail, and while she had not put on makeup, her face was very pretty. She wrapped her arms around my neck and gave me a passionate kiss.

We broke from our kiss and she grabbed my hand, and led me into her room. I looked down to see her wearing pink satin pajama bottoms. I was thinking of getting those off her real soon. Then my battleship was sunk. I heard a perky hello from Bryn. Amber and I were not alone. Bryn was sitting on her bed with a laptop, facing towards us and smiling. Amber plopped down on her bed, and patted for me to sit on the side of her. She grabbed the remote and turned on the TV. Amber grabbed my arm and threw it around her neck, snuggling into me. Her head was on my chest, and one of her legs was twisted around mine as we watched some Jennifer Aniston movie. We whispered quietly to each other, talking about nothing really. We were just keeping it quiet so as to not disturb Bryn as she did her homework.

As the movie ended, I wondered when I should leave. I looked over and noticed Bryn had shut her laptop down, and was curled up in the fetal position, facing away from us, sleeping. Amber clicked through the channels for a second, and then asked if I could grab a blanket out of the closet. I looked down and could see her erect nipples were rock hard and poking through her tank top. I got up, grabbed the comforter, and began to tuck her in, thinking I would make her comfy and leave. Amber stopped me though, and asked me to stay the night with her. I nodded yes, and started to climb under the blanket with her when she told me to take off my pants and get comfortable. I looked over at Bryn, making sure her back was still facing us, and then I quickly slid my pants down, leaving me in my boxers. I took off my shirt, and slid in next to her.

Amber immediately began kissing my neck sensually. She slowly slithered her little body on top of mine. I felt my boner go up right away. I was not sure what was going to happen. Surely she did not intend to have sex with me while her roommate was only a few feet away from us. We were kissing and licking at each other's tongues. Every so often, as one kiss would end, Amber would nibble on the bottom of my lip, and plant a smaller, softer kiss on me. Amber began gyrating her crotch down on mine; we were dry humping slowly as we kissed. I reached down, grabbed Amber's ass, and started rubbing it. I wanted to fuck her right then and there, but Bryn was right next to us. Still, I wanted to up the ante to see where this was going.

I slid my hand into the back of her pants to feel her bare flesh on my hands. Her ass was so smooth, and I got both my hands in her pants, and began rubbing one cheek while squeezing the other. Amber, slowly and quietly, slithered around on top of me. She pulled the blanket up high over us, all the way to my neck, and covered her own head. I felt her soft, wet lips kissing my chest and moving downward with each kiss. Her hand began rubbing my thigh. Just as she got close to my belly button, she stopped moving down with her kisses, and moved up to my right nipple. Just as I felt her lips meet my nipple, her hand reached my crotch. She started rubbing my crotch over my boxers. Her tongue lapped ever so gingerly at my nipple, as her lips held it in place. It wasn't long before my dick started leaking precum. I could feel my boxers getting wet as she rubbed my hard on and balls over the top of my boxers.

Amber released my nipple from her lips, and slid up my body. We began kissing again. I felt myself on the verge of cumming. My hips popped up involuntarily. Amber stopped rubbing me that instant, leaving me humping the air, looking for her touch. I stopped kissing her for a moment, and before I could say or do anything, Amber grabbed my hand and guided it to her crotch. I rubbed lightly on the outside of her pj bottoms. I could feel her warmth through them right away, and with only a few slight rubs, I could feel some moisture. I reached for the top of her waist band and slid my hand down over the soft pubic hair to her slit. I dipped one finger in. She was quite wet for me. I wiggled my finger softly in her, and then I began sliding it in and out of her. Amber and I kissed the whole time this was going on. My raging hard on was twitching a bit. I just want to push right through our clothes, and get inside her. Amber reached down and guided my hand to her stiffening clit. Once I could feel her love button harden, she moved my hand around in slow circular motions. I was rubbing her lightly in clockwise motions. She purred in my ear softly, and pushed my hand harder into her crotch. After a little time, she steered my hand lower, and I began finger banging her again. She was wetter than before, and she was pushing her pelvis into my hand. I couldn't wait any longer to have her.

I took my fingers out of her, and removed my hand from her pants. My finger was dripping wet. I slid my hand up under her tank top, and started to fondle her breast. Her nipple was stiff as a board; hard as soon as I touched it. I alternated between lightly rubbing her nipple, and softly squeezing her boob. Amber took her lips from mine to take a deep breath. Then I reached with my hand, and pushed my own boxers down as quickly as I could. I used my foot to push them off. Next I reached for the top of her waist band and started pulling her pj bottoms down, but just as they went over her one hip, Amber grabbed my hand and stopped me. She moved her lips from mine, and brought them to my ear.

"Not tonight, not with Bryn here," she whispered.

I froze for a moment, thinking I ruined things, when Amber licked my ear, and moved back to kissing me. I felt her reach for my hand again, but she brushed against my now bare cock. She stopped our kiss, smiled, and whispered.

"Oh, looks like your wee wee is out."

The words immediately embarrassed me a bit. "Wee wee" was how you refer to a little boy's genitals, not a man's. I looked back at Bryn, to make sure she did not hear that comment, although there was no way it was that loud. Amber used her thumb and index finger to lightly jerk me off. I looked back at her, and she gave me a quick peck on the lips. She then moved to my ear again.

"Shhh, be really quiet, and I will take care of you."

I nodded my head yes rapidly like a little boy. Amber peeked over at Bryn, who still had her back to us. She then pulled the blanket over her head. She moved down to my dick, and I felt her mouth engulf my entire cock. She held it in her mouth, and wiggled her tongue on the sensitive underside; holding it in place with her lips, like she had done with my nipple earlier, while her tongue licked away. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensation. Amber's fingers began tickling my balls as she continued this treatment. She began sucking me while she tickled my balls with her fingers. I opened my eyes to see the outline of her head bob slowly up and down under the blanket. My hips popped up uncontrollably again, and my balls tightened. I felt the pressure build and build until I came in an explosion. I grunted as quietly as possible as I felt my balls release all the pressure and spurt in Amber's mouth. Splash one, then two, then three. She had her mouth wrapped around my cock the whole time. As I finished cumming, my hips slowly came back down until my ass was back on the bed. Amber slowly came up from under the covers. She had a big grin on her face-- not a smile since her mouth remained closed. She moved her lips to mine, and we began to kiss. As I opened my mouth, I felt her tongue slide into my mouth, as well as a slimy, slippery liquid. I recognized the taste from the other night. It was my own salty cum. She had not swallowed it. She was letting it drip from her tongue to my mouth.

As I felt my mouth fill with it, we heard a giggle from Bryn's direction. Amber broke from our kiss, and we both looked over to see Bryn facing us and giggling.

"Hey love birds, behave while decent people try to get some sleep."

I had a mouth full of my own cum with Amber on top of me. Amber responded.

"We are just going to get some sleep too." Then she looked at me, "Right?"

I had no choice, but to take a big gulp of my own cum. I looked over at Bryn and said, "Yep."

It was not as horrible as I thought it would be, but it was strange feeling that go down my throat. It was like mucus. Even though I just snowballed with Amber, an act I thought was a bit humiliating, I felt like a king. I had a beautiful, sexy girl laying on my chest, and using me as a pillow. I never slept better in my life.

When I awoke, both Amber and Bryn were still asleep. I realized I had not put my boxers back on the previous night. I wanted to make sure I got them on before Bryn got up. I started searching with my foot, but could not seem to find them. I was starting to panic; if I got out of bed to find them, I would wake Amber. If she made enough noise, Bryn would wake up and see my tiny unit. I figured I must go for it sooner than later.

I gently lifted Amber off of my chest, and got out of bed. Amber stirred a bit, but did not wake up. I had my naked ass pointing towards Bryn, and I started fumbling around in the bright morning sun coming in from the window. I felt like the sun was shining right on my junk, like a spot light. I found my boxers on the floor, at the edge of the bed, and started getting dressed as quickly as possible. As I finished, Amber woke up and looked at me.

"Baby, where you going?"

I told her I was going to brush my teeth and get her and me coffee and doughnuts. She smiled and told me I was sweet. She let me know where the bathroom was so I could freshen up, and she handed me her tooth brush. She let me know she was going to come with me, and we would bring Bryn something back.

As I headed down the hallway, I was thinking about the girls that took the walk of shame in our dorm so far this year. I thought it was so funny seeing them embarrassed and sneaking off. Here I was doing it in the girl's dorm, but I felt like a pimp. I almost wanted the girls in the dorm to see me, strolling around in the same clothes as last night, with my messed up sex hair. I got to the bathroom, freshened up, and headed back to Amber's room to get her.

We headed off to a local doughnut hut, and talked. I told her that I was going to a pre-rush party with Mike. Amber did not seem thrilled. I told her how badly I wanted to join, and that Mike was a lock to get in, so he'd help me. I also pointed out that she was in the sister sorority to the frat. She told me that she liked that we would get to spend more time together once I was in, but that during rush, I would not have time for her. She was also worried I would change if I joined the frat. She told me that some guys let it go to their heads, and they turn into real assholes. I promised her that that would not be me. We left holding hands like high school sweethearts. I dropped off Amber, and she brought Bryn a coffee and apple fritter. I left and went to my classes.

Amber texted me often throughout the week. The big pre-rush party approached, and even cool- headed Mike seemed excited. The night before the party, he was telling me about the wild parties the Deltas threw. They had the best parties; their pledge acceptance parties always had strippers, and they hosted the annual Toga party, which included Amber and Bryn's sorority. No clothes or underwear were allowed, only white sheets turned into Togas. There was the "Pimps and Hoes Ball." Guys that dressed as pimps, brought girls with them that dressed as hookers. There was a contest for the best dressed, or best pimp and hoe, couple. One year, the frat president had 4 girls in flesh colored g-strings, with the frat Greek letters painted on the girls' chests. Of course he won that year. Mike kept talking about how popular we would be. Kings of campus. He kept saying that we would get more ass than a toilet seat, since all the girls on campus wanted in on those parties.

Mike always played it cool, but the day of the party, he was bouncing off the walls. I was just as excited as he was. I was not even nervous; I think dating Amber had really given me confidence. We both got ready and headed over to the Delta house. During the ride there, Mike kept blasting the radio, getting amped up for the night. He told me it would be a sausage fest, all guys, but this was step one. We needed to make a good impression here in order to get a bid to pledge. According to Mike, pledging was not that bad. He said that you had to do stupid shit, but there was none of that sick hazing stuff you hear about.

When we arrived, things were a bit formal. The chapter president, Kyle, and the chapter VP, David, greeted and shook hands with every single person that came in. Then we walked through the house, and went out back. There was a grill getting fired up, and a bar set up on the deck. We all started by getting beers, and walking around meeting the other potential pledges. The only brothers outside were the bartender, and the guy starting the grill. Kyle and David came out back with 20 of the frat brothers. The brothers all whistled to get everyone's attention. Kyle welcomed everyone again, and told them that all the brothers wanted to meet with us. They would only pick a few guys to pledge each semester. They had limited space until some brothers graduated. As Kyle wrapped up his speech, the brother working the grill poured some lighter fluid, and a big burst of flames started the party.

We were waiting for the food when Mike flagged me into the house. We met up with Joe and Vince, both of whom were members of the frat already. Mike was friends with Vince. Joe was a pretty big, white, athletic guy, and Vince was a light-skinned black guy who was quite tall, at least 6'5". He was stocky, but athletic looking. As we joked around, Joe and Vince offered to show us around the house. It had six bedrooms, and the president and VP had single rooms. The other guys shared a room, like in the dorm.

As the guys showed us around, Mike told me a good word he'd heard from the other brothers, saying that we'd probably get bids. There was a large living room area that was a common area. The basement was big and finished. There were Ping Pong and Pool tables down there, as well as a small bar. We walked back up to the main floor, and through the living room. I started asking about some of the parties, since the place looked great for having many people over. Joe and Vince were more than happy to point out how many girls they got from being in the frat. They also told us that brothers get a key to the two private rooms in the basement, so if you needed some privacy to get your fuck on, you could get a room.

Joe and Vince were roommates, and they offered to show us some video they had on Joe's laptop of last year's Toga party. Everything seemed to be going well, so Mike and I agreed. We headed up the stairs as we continued to look around. A few rooms were open, and seemed cleaned and organized, not like the stereotypical college guys' room, and then we passed one that was a fucking disaster. Joe and Vince started going in it, but then they laughed. They were joking that it was theirs, but it was actually the next door down that was theirs. We walked in, and Joe turned on a laptop. It only took him a minute to find the video he was looking for. It was some video taken at last year's Toga party, and it happened to be Joe's first one. Joe had only just joined the frat last year, but Vince had been in the frat for two years now. Vince even said that the parties seemed to get better each year.

Joe started giving a little commentary as the video started playing. He explained that it was a summer time party, and that the sister sorority and frat brothers were allowed in, but that was about it. Their parties were pretty exclusive. He also told us that no one wore anything besides togas, except the Chapter President, who wore a Roman soldier's outfit, and if they had summer pledges, they'd be covered in gold body paint, and had to wear gold loin clothes. He pointed out that they only had four summer pledges last summer. They walked around, and served drinks to the guests. It was kind of funny to see. Then, the girls showed up. Some wore the togas wrapped around their necks to cover up and bit, while some wore them over one shoulder. They were all of similar length until the sorority's pledges walked by. Their togas were about 3 to 4 inches above the knee. Really short, so if they bent over, you would get a peak of their ass cheeks, and possibly their pussy.

goosebbv
goosebbv
71 Followers
12