Little Sex Toy Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
keptsissy
keptsissy
2,225 Followers

He said nothing, no reaction, just came in my mouth in his car. I felt him pull my head up off of him when he finished. He said nothing.

He put himself back into his pants and quickly exited the car, came to my side and opened the door.

"Move, doll."

I started to cry, started to cry hard. He ignored me, yanked me out of the car. Took me into his house and as soon as we entered he told me take off my slip. I could still taste his cum in my mouth. I did, was naked and alone in this strangers hallway, had no idea where I was or who I was with. He reached down and untied the ribbon on my penis, took it off of me. I was completely naked in a stranger's house.

That's how it started.

I was fucked repeatedly, three, four times a day for two weeks. When I wasn't in bed, over the back of a chair, or butt up on the floor, I sucked him. I did all the dirty things he wanted constantly. He was insatiable. Fucked, made to suck him hard again after he'd cum and then fucked again. And again and again. He never tired. And he kept me in his bed with him at night. Fucked last thing at night, first thing in the morning. I was his 'doll', as he called me.

He was conditioning me, know that looking back at it. He taught me to crave it. Think about being fucked constantly. I did. And he loved to go long and slow, hours with him on top of me. I lost myself to it. He was also doing something else. He was addicting me to his cock. I was my boyfriend's bitch but I was his little doll. And he knew that in short time

And he had other sissy girls too, they would visit, coach me. I was waxed, massaged, pampered by several sissy girls at his bidding.

I was never talked to or with. Even at dinner we would eat in silence, me in an outfit he'd chose for me to wear. Sometimes take me at the table, on the floor next to table. It seemed the dirtier, the better. Kept sexy, silent, submissive and fucked almost constantly, I was captivated.

I didn't try to escape, didn't run from the house. I was fascinated by it all. I loved my 'transformation'. And that is what it was. I did miss my boyfriend. But I didn't try to contact him. I was in awe of the man that had me now.

And he dressed me too. He had clothing like my boyfriend did not have. Closets full of beautiful clothing. All of which he had me wear, show myself off to him in, parade for him, practice posing, do 'fashion shows'. He taught me how to dress for men, how to walk for men, how to turn heads. Wigs, makeup, dresses, boots, shoes, skirts, blouses, corsets, panties, bras, bustiers, all of it, I learned to dress to please. He'd pick the outfits I wore, sometimes a different outfit by the hour.

And then it became apparent why I was with this man.

I saw my first 'client' at his house two weeks after he took me in. Another stranger. A man that met me in his hallway dressed as he'd instructed me to do, I met him at the door. I knew what was expected of me. I didn't have to be told.

I was taken to his basement bedroom and fucked.

I remember thinking about the first gentlemen, all business, didn't even undress me, just had me pull up the short skirt and bend over the bed face down, butt up high. He fucked me for less than ten minutes. He was small, could barely feel him after my current lover, or should I say pimp.

I was learning 'the trade' as he called it. That was the first. By the time I left his house I had been with at least twenty male visitors, several repeat visits.

It was non-stop, by design. I did as expected. I served each according to his needs. Some would take their time, use me in bed like they might use their wife. Others were just quick to get on top of me and cum. And some wanted all of it, my mouth and my rear end. I did what they wanted. And I enjoyed it! That is what struck me most about my new lover, I enjoyed being his call-girl. Loved it, I didn't want it to end.

And around each of their 'visits' he'd fuck me before and after. All of my extra curricular activity seemed to turn him on even more. I would super turn him on by talking dirty to him, telling him about all the things his clients did with me. It never seemed to end. I was being conditioned well.

All my 'boyfriends', as he'd call them, used condoms. He didn't. I didn't even try to stop him. I was being groomed to be a call girl. I knew now why my boyfriend had given to this man. He was an expert in his field. In bed too.

I saw my boyfriend several weeks later. He came to the house and took me back to reality. His reality.

I didn't know what to think when my 'host' one afternoon stripped me naked and put me back into the slip he took me away in. Then he fucked my mouth, roughly, smeared my lipstick all over my face. He treated me more aggressively than he'd ever done, felt like he was 'marking' me. He came down the front of my slip and in my face. He had me suck him again and fucked my rear, came all over the back of my slip. He wiped himself off in my hair and across my race. I was soaked with him. He pulled me from his playroom and took me to his front hallway, where he left me, my slip covered in his come, naked underneath and barefoot. He told me not to move.

"Stay!" That was all he said to me.

He came back with the ribbon I wore to his house. He tied it so tightly around my balls I cried out. He left me like that, told me not to move again, to 'not move an inch, Doll' in a very dominant tone. I knew better than to move.

He left me like that. Confused, soaked with his cum, wondering what trick he was playing on me, what purpose this abusive side of him served.

That's when I found out that I was being returned. Used goods. Returned to my boyfriend.

My boyfriend came in the front door half an hour later. He took me by the arm and dragged me to his car, just dragged me out of the house. He said nothing all the way back to his house.

I was in shock, nothing surprised me at this point. I just went along with it, so much racing through my head. Two wonderfully powerful and dominant men, me belonging to both of them, all the men I'd been with at his house. I felt my penis stir, start to get hard, wanted to masturbate so badly.

When he got me home I was taken immediately to his basement and dragged in the punishment room, the room I hate but never say 'no' to. I started to cry hard as soon as I saw he was leading me into it. I knew what he was going to do.

"Daddy, please...I only did what I did because you gave me to him. Please I thought it would please you, thought it's what you wanted from me...please..."

He ignored me, I was talking to myself. I heard the begging tone, my shaking voice, all for nothing.

I was fastened ankle and wrist tightly spread and face down over the whipping horse. I felt like a helpless rag doll. That is what I was.

"They've missed you at work, bitch. You have some explaining to do on the phone tomorrow. Maybe tell them you had the flu." I felt his finger run up between the crack of my cheeks, run up over my hole.

He laughed as he selected a whip from the wall.

I could see it all in the wall mirrors. I saw the thin black three foot long riding crop in his hand, saw him strike it through the air, heard the hiss of it.

"You'll be telling them that you quit, telling them that you have a new job. You can call the boss tomorrow and tell him you're party girl, a for-pay slut. That's what you are now, bitch. Maybe he'll want to try our your services."

He started to whip me.

I was hysterical within the first two minutes of my whipping. He went on for twenty minutes or more. When he finished I was covered in welts, up and down the backs of my legs and all over rear end. As I sobbed, begged and pleaded for him to stop he brought the whip up under my penis, up between my legs. I screamed so loud it shook the walls. Then it was over.

He put the whip up back on the wall, ignoring my loud and hysterical crying. He walked to the back of me. I was shaking.

"Miss me, baby? Think of me while you were out to play?"

He pulled my slip up over my back and exposed my naked butt. He traced one of my welts with his finger. Then he took his cock out and fucked me.

He didn't hear me as I told him I missed him, wanted him to come and take me back, wasn't asking for a real answer, he wasn't even listening. He fucked me and came quickly.

"I have to tell you, bitch, I missed this little hole. My little hole." I felt him take his cock in hand and run it around over my tight little hole and then push just the head of it in and out several times. "Sweet, baby, sweet."

He ran his hand down across my rear, pulled out of me. He heard me scream as his hand brushed roughly over the welts on my butt. I was still screaming, moaning as he walked to the front of me and put his cock to my mouth. He held my hair as I opened my mouth and hurried to suck him clean, tears running down my cheeks.

He left me like that in the dark, sobbing and crying loudly.

When he came back downstairs an hour later I was still sobbing softly, begging.

"Please, Daddy, please, I did what you wanted, please, don't hit me anymore, please."

I started to cry hard again. He sat in front of me.

"He doesn't just like you, he loves you. I just talked with him on the phone. You impressed him like I told him you would. You're the perfect submissive whore I said you'd be. But don't you ever forget who really owns your ass. Did you forget that while you were being treated like a lady at his house, did you?"

I stammered, sobbed...

"No, Daddy, no...I...missed you...please..." I felt him take my face in his hand.

"You didn't do anything wrong, little boy, far from it. I just missed whipping your ass. I've jacked off twice thinking about how much I enjoy watching you cry."

He laughed so loud it scared me.

"He tells me you're going to be one of the expensive ones, said you made a lot of money already."

He moved closer to me.

"That's your new job by the way. You're going to quit work. In fact I expect that to happen tomorrow."

He stood and started to unlock my wrists and ankles.

"Like I said, you've come a long way, baby. You'll be spending a couple of weeks each month at his house, the rest of the month with me. You've finally found a way to earn your keep."

He laughed loudly.

"Last chance to run for the door. I won't stop you, bitch. Leave now and it all goes back to where you were before I got my hands on you. There's the door, last chance. You can go back to your boring little job, see me in the warehouse and 'remember when'. Last chance, you make the call. I don't want any little bitch kept against her sissy ass will."

He stared at me. I didn't move, looked to the floor and cried. I stood there sobbing, didn't make a move. He stared at me for what seemed an eternity.

"That's what I thought. Did I read you right or what? Now, show me that you missed me."

He undid his pants and before he could get them pulled down I was on my knees in front of him.

I sucked him while I cried softly, sucked him until he came in my mouth. When he came I didn't take my mouth off of him, wouldn't let him pull it out. He laughed, let me have my way. I sucked him hard again. I turned and went to the floor and presented my rear to him. Face to the floor, reached back and spread my rear for him to see, butt up high, his cum still dripping out of me.

"I want to be yours. Please don't make me leave. I want to be with you." I said that with my eyes closed, tears still flowing down my face.

I cried softly as he mounted me. I couldn't stop crying, didn't want to. After he came in me again I did what he expects me to do. I sucked him clean. I looked up into his eyes as I did it.

He took me by my arm and led me up to his bed, said nothing. Just led me gently and quietly upstairs, me a total mess, led me to his bed. He said nothing, just came to bed. I watched him undress. I wanted him again. I was driven, a sex addict nymphomaniac masochistic little whore. I laughed to myself when I thought that dirty thought. I had found the right man for me.

He let me sleep with him. He leaned over me and put his hand on my face before he turned out the light to go to sleep.

"I own you, baby doll. I own you."

I felt him run his hand up over my little erection. Felt shivers and goose bumps as he did that. He turned out the light.

He does own me.

keptsissy
keptsissy
2,225 Followers
12