Little Sis Ch. 04

Story Info
Love blossoms for Jamie, but not with Little Sis.
8.5k words
4.63
26.6k
32

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/03/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CiaoSteve reserves the right to be identified as the author of this work.

This story cannot be published, as a whole or in part, without the express agreement of the author other than the use of brief extracts as part of a story review.

This is a work of fiction. The events described here are imaginary; the settings and characters are fictitious and are not intended to represent specific places or living persons.

Author's Notes

Foreword #1: All sexually active characters in this story are over 18.

Foreword #2: This is a story and intended purely for pleasure.

Foreword #3: The author does not condone nor encourage the practice of incest.

Foreword #4: This is a fourth chapter in the Little Sis series. Although there is a little recap at the start of the story, you may want to read the earlier parts to get up to speed with the journey so far.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Gabriella, or Gabi to her friends, will always be my "Little Sis". Not because she was younger than me, in actual fact she was a year older, but because she was . . . how can I say it simply . . . little.

OK, so she was not really my sister. She was my step-sister. I'd watched Little Sis grow up from young wannabe gymnast/dancer, through to sexually charged seductress. It was the latter which had really taken me by surprise. The sweet innocent Gabi, who I had known for years, went away to university and what came back was a totally different young woman. A woman who knew what she wanted and knew how to go about getting it.

Throughout the summer she had become a tease, showing just a little more of her body than she should have done and being just a little more intimate than was healthy in a sibling relationship, even between step-siblings. It all culminated just after my eighteenth birthday with a strange present of two tickets to a rather old fashioned retro cinema. Not wanting to upset her feelings I went along with the idea and soon found out that the tickets were just an excuse for a little private time together. The real present was to cum a little later, Gabi on the end of my finger and myself flooding my boxers.

Christmas though was when things really heated up. Gabi had it all planned. A discrete blowjob one night was followed by full on sex the following. That Christmas would be forever etched in my memory. Christmas was followed some weeks later by a most enjoyable weekend at Little Sis' place with her and her lesbian lover. Quite unexpectedly I came to enjoy both women.

There was a twist though, in the form of a Valentine's card slipped under the door to my flat. An unsigned card, hand written with the simple words . . .

"Te Amo"

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Putting the card down for a minute I grabbed a weighty tome off the bookshelf. It was that copy of War and Piece, the one which couldn't be read but instead was a safe place to keep all your little secrets. I slipped the card inside, taking a quick glance at those revealing photos of Little Sis at the same time, then closed up the book and put it back on the shelf.

This was my first ever Valentine's card and for sure I was going to keep it. Any other time I would have been overjoyed by the fact that somebody had thought me worthy of receiving their affection. This time though was a little more complicated than most. I had a good idea who had sent the card, those simple words of Spanish a bit of a give away, and immediately I thought of Mara. That wasn't the complication. What made matters difficult was the weekend I had just spent with my step-sister and her lover. I was in no mood to throw that away, yet I also couldn't go out and admit to a rather incestuous relationship. Then there was always the option that this was a set-up; one of the lads deciding to play a joke by making the card out to be from Mara when she had no idea about it.

Whatever the answer, I decided that a little sensitivity was required. I needed to find out if the card was for real, yet at the same time there was no way on earth I was going to upset Mara's feelings. It wasn't that I had a thing for her, she was just a friend. Yes, I had to admit that she was a rather attractive young woman and, yes, I had to accept that I loved her Latin charm and charisma, but she was just a friend. A friend who seemed to like my company, a friend who had the same interests, a friend who had kissed me on the lips the last time we parted. I wasn't sure why that kiss had come back into my mind. After all it was just a simple peck, but a peck on the lips. Was it the kiss or was it the way she bounded away mischievously afterwards. Were there shades of Little Sis about the way she had teased with that one kiss?

There was no avoiding contact, we were on the same course for fuck sake, and if I did behave differently then she was sure to notice. So, for the next few days, maybe weeks, I was going to play it cool and just see what transpired. I would treat Mara just the same as before and, whether or not I suspected the card was from her, she would have to be the one making the first move. It was a plan.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

So the next few days were rather strange if you don't mind me saying. It seemed that Mara was everywhere yet at the same time she was nowhere, that is to say nowhere close enough for a discrete conversation. I guess it wasn't surprising that I noticed her given that we were on the same course, but it was almost as if she was making sure to be noticed. I don't mean in appearance, she was still the same young Mara, her Latin persona bubbling over just as much as ever. It was just that she was always there . . . wherever I looked I saw Mara.

In lectures she would walk in just as I was sitting down, smiling as she climbed the stairs before taking a seat a couple of rows in front. At lunch I would grab my tray, load it with food and as I turned away from the tills I would catch sight of her on the other side of the dining hall. Again she was there, seemingly staring straight at me, yet out of reach. The end of the day and I would notice her leaving, heading back to campus but once more either out of reach or engrossed in conversation.

But, I had a plan and I was going to stick to the plan. Much as my macho side wanted to just blurt it out and ask if she had sent the card, I was going to play it cool and let her make the initial move. It wasn't as easy as it seemed though. That smile, that sweet innocent smile, was gnawing away at me. Every time I saw her I imagined that innocent kiss. Before long the smiles were accompanied by the smallest of friendly waves, fingers rippling in the air.

I started to doubt myself. Was there a line between playing it cool and playing hard to get? If so, where was that line and when would Mara simply say "stuff you" and move on to somebody else.

"Oh shit," I suddenly thought to myself having watched Mara seemingly pucker up and blow me a little kiss one lunchtime. "I need to do something and do it quick."

It was becoming obvious. For the best part of two weeks I had been watching her, or more to the point it seemed she had been watching me watching her, and what's more it seemed that she had been intent on watching me. I on the other hand had just been ignoring her, well not quite, but for all I had noticed the attention I certainly hadn't taken any action. I so wanted Mara to make the first move. It made life less complicated.

"Shit again," I continued. "That was it. Life was just complicated, in a nice way, but still fucking complicated. I need to know and if she's gonna play these games then I'm gonna have to man up and ask her outright."

I hadn't realised quite how much of a hold this card was having over me. It was never my intention to look for love, after all I had just come back from a weekend away fucking my step-sister and her girlfriend. Did I really need another? Yet, there was something different about Mara if I compared her to Gabi. Gabi was full on, confident, direct, to the point and got what she wanted. Mara though, for all her bubbly Latin disposition, had an air of mystique about her, an air of intrigue and what's more an almost magnetic personality.

I was sure this would all come crashing down on me, but now my mind was set. Coolness was so last week. It was time to be upfront and direct. It was time to ask the question. All I needed to do was get her alone, easier said than done, but that was my next objective.

It took another couple of days, but finally we met by accident in the library and surprise surprise it was practically empty. I really didn't know if I had followed her or if she had followed me, but she was there. I walked out from between the shelves with a book in hand intent on finding somewhere a little more comfortable to read. The library was well equipped with plenty of hot desks along with more casual seats and sofas. It was the latter I headed towards. On one of the sofas. head in a book, sat Mara. She glanced up as I approached and there was that smile once more.

"Hi Jamie," she called out.

"Hi Mara," came my reply. Suddenly I was bottling it. Here she was, all alone, so all I had to do was ask the question and get my answer. Instead though I had gone back to being cool and nonchalant. I simply stood there, my own book in hand.

"Aren't you going to take a seat? Or are you avoiding me?"

"Uh," I uttered, startled by her directness, at the same time taking a seat next to Mara on the sofa.

"You know, Jamie. Every time I've seen you, you just seem to be . . . como dice? . . . distant. Is everything alright?"

"Er," I paused, not really knowing what to say and wondering just how she had backed me up into this corner so easily, so quickly. "Just something on my mind, nothing else, and definitely nothing you've done."

Mara smiled, that same sweet innocent smile, and I smiled back.

"Intriguing, Jamie. You're gonna have to spill the peas."

"Beans," I laughed. "I think you mean spill the beans."

"Peas, beans, carrots, cabbage. Whatever. Come on then tell me what's on your mind. Was it your visit to see your step-sister? Did things not come together as you planned?"

This was the Mara I loved. The way she spoke. There were no heirs and graces. She would slip in odd words of Spanish mid sentence, other times she would just pick totally the wrong word and then there was the innuendo. I laughed to myself at the words she had picked. Me, my sexy step-sister and the words "cum together" all in the same sentence. Yes, I knew she meant "come" and my dirty mind had interpreted it as "cum" but there was still an innocence in what she had said and how she really didn't recognise the realism of her comments.

"Oh no, that was all great. Myself, my step-sister and also her girlfriend, we all really enjoyed cumming together for the weekend."

"So then, what is on your mind? Did something unexpected happen? Is there something you want to tell me about?"

"Oh, it's nothing. I was just wondering . . ."

"Was it something I did?" she interrupted me "or even something I didn't do?"

"No, of course not, why do you say that?"

"Oh, nothing, I just wondered if the thing on your mind was something like this."

Before I could even react, Mara had reached forward and placed her lips against mine again. She lingered there for a minute before pulling away. There was a nervous pause as we both sat there looking at each other but not daring to say anything. My heart was beating fast and I was convinced that hers was also. Finally, it was Mara who spoke up.

"I'm sorry Jamie," came her apologetic response, Mara starting to get up as she spoke.

I grabbed her hand and encouraged her to sit down again.

"Don't be sorry Mara," I replied. "I just wasn't expecting it. It wasn't what was on my mind, but it certainly is now. What I wanted to know was whether it was you or not?"

"Whether what was me?" came a confused reply.

"Oh sorry. There was a Valentine's card under my door and I was wondering if you had sent it."

"Didn't it say who sent it?"

I laughed. "I guess you know the answer to that. No names but it did say . . . "

"Te Amo," came the end of my sentence in perfect Spanish. "I love you," continued Mara.

She squeezed my hand and placed another small kiss on my lips.

"I love you too Mara," I responded almost taken aback by her directness. There was a longer pause as I racked my brains thinking of the right thing to say. Eventually I uttered the only words which came to mind.. "What are you doing Saturday? Maybe we need a little time alone."

"Sounds fantastic. Saturday it is."

"Cool, I'll grab a bottle and you come round to mine."

"Got a better idea, you grab a bottle and bring it over to mine. I'll knock up a little tapas. Claro?"

She didn't wait for an answer. I watched as Mara stood up and practically bounded her way back through the library, turning once to give a little wave goodbye. She seemed so happy.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Saturday came and with it my hot date with Mara. OK, so not exactly a hot date but at least it was a time to talk and to understand. To be honest I really enjoyed our little get-togethers. She was fantastic company and had the innate ability to make even the most mundane conversation into something fantastic.

It wasn't the norm to go round to her place. Mine was more convenient as I had a room to myself whereas Mara shared a larger apartment with another girl. I could only assume that her roommate was away for the weekend. Whatever, it was a good idea as her place was much bigger than mine. Bottle in hand, I knocked on the door and waited. With the speed that the door opened I could almost imagine Mara sitting just inside waiting for that tell-tale knock. I didn't even have the time to say hello before I felt her lips on me; right cheek, left cheek and then what was becoming a rather common peck on the lips.

"Vamos Jamie, let's get you inside."

Inside was a feast for the senses. Hitting you first was the warmth; compared with the chill of a late winter day, Mara's flat was verging on the tropical. I slipped my coat off, followed by my shoes. The jumper disappeared soon after. My ears picked up the subdued sounds of Latin music, I couldn't quite pinpoint whether it was rumba, salsa or something else. Then I was following my nose, out into the living area, the aroma of warm tapas filling the air.

Mara soon joined me, a couple of glasses and a corkscrew in her hand. I stood, staring at her. It was late winter, but here she was in a short dress which wouldn't have gone amiss on a tropical beach. "No wonder the temperature was so warm," I thought to myself. I had to admit though, she did look stunning.

We ate, we drank and finally we relaxed. There was a jumble of beanbags and cushions in one corner of the room, much more comfortable than the hard chairs at the table. I pulled out a large beanbag and fell back into it. Now this is what you called relaxing. Mara poured what was left of the wine and brought over the two glasses. She passed one across and placed the other on the floor at the side of where I was sitting. I was waiting for her to pull up another beanbag.

"Owww," I shouted, more out of surprise than pain, as a petite foot kicked into the bottom of mine.

There was a second kick, this time to the other foot, before I finally cottoned on to what she was wanting. I opened my legs and Mara sat herself down in between, her head resting back on my stomach. She smiled up at me before retrieving her glass of wine.

"Did you know it was me?" Mara asked, smiling back at me.

"I guess so," came my reply "but I guess I doubted it myself also. It was so unexpected that you wonder if it is a wind up. I thought we were just good friends."

"We were," came a quick reply. "Sorry, I meant to say we are, but I've hoped for a long time that we could be so much more."

I finished my wine, placing the empty glass well out of harm's way, and wrapped my arms around Mara's shoulders. I could feel her chest move as she breathed deeply, sitting there between my outstretched legs. Gently I ran my fingers through her long dark locks, enjoying the feel of her silky hair as it passed between my digits.

"Ever since we met, you've been there for me with your welcoming smile and listening ear. To start with you were just a soul mate, somebody to share a problem with and that's all I wanted after Pablo. But then I realised, there was something different; in the way we talked, in the way we behaved together, in the way we laughed, in what I wanted."

I sat there quietly, simply stroking her long locks, occasionally running my fingers over the smoothness of her forehead and down the side of her face.

"So, I needed a way to show you what I was feeling. Something subtle, indirect, just in case you didn't have the same feelings."

There was a pause before Mara continued.

"Do you Jamie? Do you feel the same?"

"I've always had a soft spot for you Mara," came a considered reply. "For sure I love you, as a friend, no sorry . . . as more than a friend. But do we know enough about each other to call it love? What if I'm not the person you think I am."

"So Jamie, why don't we find out? You and me."

Mara put her own wineglass down and wriggled out from between my legs. She snuggled up at my side, perched precariously on the edge of my beanbag, and gently placed her lips on mine. They were so soft, so smooth against my own and without thinking I found myself drawn deeper into that kiss. She pulled herself in close, an ankle wrapped behind my knee and her arms either side of my neck. Still though our lips were locked together, never parting as she snuggled up close.

There was a new sensation, a firmness up against my lips as the tip of Mara's tongue reached out slightly, seeking a way inside. I glanced down at her face, lying there, so close, so beautiful. She had her eyes closed, and I could only imagine how much she was enjoying this simple kiss. I closed my own, relying on my sense of touch as she continue to probe at my lips. Opening them ever so slightly I felt the tip of her tongue snake inside, brushing up against my teeth as it sought a deeper prize. I relaxed, opening up to the invader and almost gasping as her tongue brushed mine.

There we lay, for what seemed an eternity, locked in that embrace. Eyes closed, I dreamt, pictures filling my mind alternating between Mara and Gabi. It was a confusing melee of sexual imagery, of two beautiful young women after the same single goal, of being pulled between the two wanton lusts. I didn't have to reach down to know that I was already hard, but there was something different. If this was Gabi I would want nothing more than to impale her on my manhood but, here with Mara, my feelings were different. Why, I don't know, but I just didn't want it. She was beautiful, sweet and trusting. She deserved more than a wild night of sex on a first date. I just hoped she felt the same and didn't have her heart set on going all the way. It wasn't that I didn't want it, quite the opposite, but I wanted Mara to know me first, to understand me and then to decide what she wanted.

I needn't have worried though as our deep embrace was broken by the sound of a key in the lock. Mara jumped up just in time as her room mate walked back in.

"Alejandra," she called out "you surprised me. I thought you were staying out tonight."

"Oh Mara, I'm . . . " she was practically in tears as she replied " . . . so sorry. You'd made plans and now I've spoilt them."

"What happened?"

"It was so good until we went back to his place. He was like a different person and in an instant he was all over me, kissing me, hands all over me and trying to take my clothes off."