Little Sis Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mara was being an absolute tease this evening and, just to emphasise the fact, she lowered herself down until just the head had entered her opening then pulled off once more. This she repeated several times until finally I reached out to grab her hips and pull her down. She was too quick for me and blocked my move, instead continuing with just her little tease. The glimmer in her eyes told me she was loving being in control. Finally she sank down, slowly, all the way down my shaft. The room filled with a cautious gasp as she felt her insides stretch wide.

Mara sat there getting used to the feeling before starting to dance on my hard cock. It was not riding, there was little or no upwards movement. Instead it was more of a grind, her pussy moving slowly back and forth over me and my cock being gently stroked inside. Grinding was joined by wiggling as she worked her sensitive pussy and clit hard up against my body. It was a combination of my cock inside and her dry humping her clit against me which caused her breathing to quickly change. The room was full of rapid panting as her fires grew and subsided.

Before long I could feel it myself, the head of my cock scraping gently against her tight pussy walls and that burning need starting to grow. I could feel it in my balls as they tightened up.

"Mara," I called out to her "if you're not careful I'm gonna cum inside you."

It was words falling on deaf ears as she continued with her slow grind. By now we were both breathing heavily. I was doing whatever I could to keep from cumming, hoping she would climax first and pull off just in time. Mara though just keep going. She would stiffen up, her muscles tensing as I assumed she neared the edge, then she would relax again. I felt her reach behind and grab for my balls. Just as she tensed up for another time she squeezed hard on my balls. I moaned, distracted from my concentration, and felt my cock twitch. There was nothing more I could do as thick jets of sticky cum spewed out into her pussy.

I glanced up at my lover. She was simply sitting there smiling, like the cat that had got the cream. Then she was back at it, grinding her clit hard up against my body as she reached her own moaning climax. She pulled herself off, watching as a trail of cum followed my cock out of her pussy. Dipping her fingers into the sticky mess she took a little into her mouth.

"Mmmm, cream pie for desert."

Mara snuggled up against me and whispered in my ear.

"Did I dance well for my lover boy?"

"Too well Mara," I replied, kissing her on the forehead. "But what if you get pregnant. That wouldn't be any good for either of us would it?"

"Don't worry. I've already taken care of that."

With that we both lay there, Mara deep into my arms until we fell asleep.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Mara had been true to her word and I woke with her lying, still naked, in the bed next to me. I was so happy, not that she was naked in bed with me but just that she was there. Over the weeks I had found love in Mara and it was so much more than I could ever imagine. I hoped that this moment, the two of us waking up together could last forever more.

"Morning Mara," came a sleepy hello. "Did you sleep well?"

"I guess so," came a less than convincing reply.

"What's up?"

By now I had pulled myself up in bed and wrapped an arm around her shoulder. I pulled her in tight, as secure as possible.

"Is it about last night?" I asked.

"Not really, well maybe a little." There was a nervous pause before she continued. "Who's Gabi?"

My heart sank. How could she know about Gabi? What's more, how much did she know about me and my step-sister?

"What do you mean . . . who's Gabi?" I replied.

"Oh, you talked a lot in your sleep and the name which kept coming up was Gabi. Do you have somebody else?"

I laughed, attempting to deflect the question.

"Gabi is my step-sister, nothing more. You know there is no one else."

"I trust you Jamie. You wouldn't keep anything from me, would you. It's just that the way you spoke of her seemed like you were much closer than that."

"I'm so sorry Mara. I didn't know I was a talker in my sleep. What can I do to prove to you that Gabi is just my step-sister and you are the one I love?"

There was a pause. I held my breath waiting for an answer, hoping it would at least provide an option. For sure, having found love I didn't want to lose it again.

Finally, Mara replied.

"I know. Invite her over one weekend. Let her spend some time with the two of us."

To be continued.