Little Sis Gets Dominated Ch. 01

Story Info
Brock finally gets his chance to take her.
1.9k words
4.07
220.2k
141

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/14/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
comegetit
comegetit
80 Followers

Jessica was elated. Her parents were travelling to Europe for a couple months as an anniversary vacation. She was looking forward to some relaxation time and a reprieve from all the sneaking around that she had been doing to get high behind her parents' backs. She knew that Brock and Byron wouldn't narc on her; the twins were 21 now and had been smoking pot much longer than her. Emily was the only one that she needed to worry about.

Emily was just 18, about a year younger than Jessica, and she was still in high school. Emily was a bit of a suck up and a good girl, but Jessica figured if she smoked while Emily was at school then she would be fine. Emily would probably mind her own business anyway. Having therefore satisfied herself that she would be safe for once, she acquired some nice bud for her relaxation time.

********

Jessica was woken up by the sounds of Emily leaving for school, and she wasted no time in beginning her day with a wake and bake. She got pretty damn stoned, and then she decided to play with her self. She got out her toys and loaded up some extreme porn. For some reason, whenever she got high she got into some really kinky shit.

On her computer, she had some domination and bondage videos loaded, and she even had some pictures of Byron that she had taken off his phone after he had sent them to one of his weirder girlfriends. It was fucked up, but she loved the idea of him pushing his cock into her. She imagined everything she could think of; if he ever asked her, she thought, she would let him do anything he wanted.

Byron was tall, lean, and muscular, with dark brown hair and eyes. He had a kind but masculine smile that made her want to see it between her legs. She knew that he was attracted to her. They often played quite physically, and she could feel his large erection pushing into the crack of her ass when they wrestled or when she sat on his lap. She imagined that he probably masturbated thinking of her, and that turned her on even more.

She thought of Brock some too. He was Byron's twin after all, but Brock was harder and less kind. He would often antagonize her for fun, and he was less gentle when they ended up rough-housing. He was also far less subtle about his arousal when they did so. Sometimes he would be practically humping her as he bent her over a counter, grabbing her throat as he did so. He would often do things like that as punishment for some imagined slight that she had to apologize for in order to escape. That normally did not turn her on, but in her current frenzied state she found her mind lingering on it as she masturbated.

She found that when she was baked like this it often took more than normal play to make her come. As she went, it became clear that she would have to take it up a notch. She pushed her dildo into her mouth as she used the vibrator on her cunt, but that didn't quite get her there. Then she had an idea and held the dildo in her throat with a belt, reaching for something to put in her ass. She soon found a big hairbrush, which she stuck in handle first. It was a tapered handle, so it stayed in quite well. As she adjusted her position to get the vibrator back to work, the dildo triggered her gag reflex. She began lightly choking, and tears streamed down her face. With her left hand, she pinched her nipple hard and she flew over the edge. She came harder than she ever had as she gagged repeatedly on the facsimile cock. When the aftershocks had subsided, she dropped the buzzer and pulled the toys from her mouth and ass. She lay there for a few minutes before she smoked another bowl and headed for a nice long shower.

***********

Brock came home in a pretty shitty mood. his longtime girlfriend had moved away, and he hadn't had a good fuck in weeks. He actually really missed her already. Sarah was a total freak, who had wanted him to do all sorts of things to her that he hadn't even know girls were into. They had recently gotten into some pretty hardcore domination and bondage role-playing, and it drove him fucking insane. It drove him even more insane now that he couldn't have it anymore.

He was mentally preparing himself for another solo expedition, when he passed Jessica's room and smelled something very familiar. He went in without knocking, but Jessica wasn't there anyway. Jessica had always been terrible at hiding things, and he quickly found her supply and loaded some up for himself. It had been a while since he had smoked weed, because his guy had stopped dealing when his parents had found out about it. Brock hit it up and enjoyed a few smooth hits. He saw that Jessica's bathrobe was gone, and knew that she would take forever in the bathroom.

He started to get aroused at that thought, and he decided that he probably had time to rub one out before she returned. He saw her computer on her bed and immediately went for it, knowing that he could find some pictures of her on it. He opened it up and what she had been looking at came instantly onscreen. He was shocked beyond words when he saw it. How the hell had she gotten pictures of him? Maybe they were Byron; that would make more sense. Brock had never taken any pictures of himself. What was next to those pictures shocked him just as much. Jessica had been watching a simulated rape video where the girl was tied up and being pounded front and back by cock.

He was insanely turned on by this, and he started fapping away. He found it difficult to orgasm, though, being so high and with all this new information swirling in his head. He had no idea that his sister was such a dirty slut! He wished that she was here right now so he could take her and make her his little cock slut. As if on cue, the door to her room opened and Jessica was standing there in her bathrobe, mouth hanging open.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" she asked, incredulously.

"The same thing that you were doing earlier, I would imagine," he fired back, "except I wasn't imagining getting a pounding from my brother."

She turned dark red and started to protest, but Brock continued. "I wonder what Mom and Dad would think about you smoking pot."

"You wouldn't rat on me. You do it too."

"Yes," he responded, "but they know that I do it and they have accepted it. Their baby girl on the other hand..."

Jessica was truly at a loss for words; she had expected him to be cooler about it. "You can have some if you want." she offered weakly.

"Oh don't worry, I will, but that's not all that I want." He stood as he said this, and she could see his fully erect penis staring at her. She was suddenly very frightened. He came towards her quickly and grabbed her hair, pushing her onto her knees. She reached out to stabilize herself, and her robe fell open, exposing her naked body underneath. She tried to speak in protest, but the moment her mouth opened it was filled with her brother's dick. She tried to push him off, but he was too strong and just pushed his cock in further. She didn't dare to bite down, because Brock could be very unpleasant when he was angry.

Brock could not believe what was happening. He had messed around with his sister before, but not like this. He had just shoved his dick in her mouth! He was honestly a little surprised that she hadn't bitten him, and he thought he felt her moving her tongue back and forth a little. He couldn't really tell, but he decided that he had gone too far to stop now. He put his hands on either side of her head and started fucking her face like he had done to Sarah many times before. This was so much better than anything he had ever felt with Sarah, though, and soon he decided to try to take it even further.

"Open your eyes and look up here," he commanded. She obliged momentarily, but could not stand the shame she felt from letting her brother violate her like this. When she looked away Brock got angry, but she still couldn't look at him.

"I said to look up here, damn it!" Brock yelled at her, and then he got an idea. He pushed his cock to the back of her mouth, where he met considerable resistance. He pushed forcefully past the barrier and the tip of his prick slipped into Jessica's throat. He continued pushing in until her nose bent up against his stomach, and his balls came to rest upon her chin.

"Lick the balls." he commanded, and she began furiously licking at his nearby testicles.

"Good girl! That's a good girl, now look up here." Again she looked up but could not bear it and shut her eyes tight. She even stopped licking his balls, as she was now gagging on the cock lodged in her throat.

Suddenly he pinched her nose, shutting off her access to air. She started screaming frantically, but it just came out as vibrations along his member. "You can breath when you are looking up here, not before and not after." he told her. Her eyes snapped up to his and then down, but they quickly found their way to his and stayed there.

"Now that's a good girl. That's much better." he said as he pulled his cock most of the way out of her mouth and she took a huge breath. "Don't get excited," he warned her, "we're not done yet. Just keep looking up here and it'll all be over soon." With that he began thrusting roughly in and out, going down into her throat and slapping his balls into her chin with every stroke. It took all of Jessica's focus to maintain eye contact and keep her teeth off of his cock.

After what seemed like an eternity, he tensed up and slowed down a bit, and she could tell he was about to cum. She knew he would make her swallow it, but she was just glad that he was done. His strokes became more shallow as he approached his climax, but at the last second he pulled out and shot his load onto his sister's face as he held her hair in his other hand. She was humiliated and she started to get up, but she felt him hold her in place with his fistful of her hair. "Clean it" he said as he popped it back into her mouth, and she licked and sucked off the cum until he was soft again.

When he was satisfied, he pulled out of her mouth and let go of her hair. As he left her room he said "That was just a teaser. Tomorrow, the real work begins."

comegetit
comegetit
80 Followers