Little Sis Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All the way home I played with the card in my hand, eager to open it but wondering why Gabi had suggested waiting until I got home. Should I? Shouldn't I? I eased back a corner but there was nothing to see other than a birthday card. I was about to go for it when the card was snatched out of my hand.

"Now, now, Big Boy. Impatient aren't we. I guess I'd better look after this until we get back."

It was only a few minutes drive back to the house and, once we got there, Gabi immediately ran inside. The card in her hand was being waved teasingly at me as she bounded up the stairs. I ran after her, following the sound of her giggling all the way into my room. There she stood, arm aloft, as if trying to keep the card out of my reach. Little Sis though had forgotten that she was little and I wasn't. It was simple enough to snatch the card back. I ripped the envelope open in an unceremonious fashion then pulled out the card. Sitting down on the end of the bed I read the card.

"Happy Birthday Big Boy" read the outside of a rather plain card.

If anything it was a little disappointing after all the fuss Gabi had gone to, so that I didn't open it in the car. I opened the card and out fell a pair of tickets. Picking them up off the floor I took a look. They were tickets to the local cinema for the following weekend, the weekend before they all went their separate ways again back to university. The local cinema was a sort of retro affair and prided itself in showing old films that nobody really wanted to watch any more. The film in question was Romeo and Juliet starring Leonardo di Caprio.

"Fantastic," I thought to myself without saying anything "a night out to watch bloody Shakespeare, and what's more a bloody love story at that."

I was about to turn round and thank Gabi for her thoughtfulness when I spotted the writing inside the card. I paused for a moment as I read it through.

Oh my dearest Big Boy, I wanted you to know

how important you are, if only I could show

just what you mean to me.

I toyed with what to get you, for your great day

the message that could be given, a present to convey

so my love you can still see.

What is there I could give my Big Boy for his birthday?

A surprise, that's all I'll say.

Little Sis (kiss kiss kiss)

It wasn't at all what I imagined getting for my eighteenth birthday but to be honest a night out with my dear Little Sis was a nice touch before we went away to university once more. If nothing else we could always take in a bite to eat after the film.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Saturday arrived at last, a warm summer evening and we left for the cinema. I'd worn a pair of jeans and striped polo shirt. Gabi on the other hand looked stunning in a little black mid thigh-length dress.

With the weather so good we decided to walk the short distance into the town and before long arrived at the cinema. It was a 1930s building which had been restored to all its previous glory. I handed over the tickets and the cashier smiled back.

"That'll be the back row, seats 14 and 15. We're not too busy this evening so I'm sure you'll have fun. Oh, I nearly forgot, do enjoy the film."

There was almost a note of sarcasm in her voice especially when it came to mentioning the film.

We wandered inside, taking in the decor as we walked up to the back of the auditorium. The cashier was right, it was hardly busy inside with just the odd couple here and there. Reaching the back row I noticed how it differed from most cinemas. In keeping with the retro feel the back row was made up of "love seats", each one a double seat in its own enclosed walls. "How sweet," I thought to myself as we settled down into our own private booth.

I must admit the seats were much more comfortable than the usual cinema affair. Plush red velour, soft springy cushions and the almost perfectly curved back. There was plenty of room for the two of us and, with the cinema almost empty, there was a real sense of intimacy. Gabi slipped her shoes off and pulled her feet up on the seat. I put an arm around her shoulder as she snuggled up close. The lights dimmed and the movie started. It wasn't really my cup of tea but there was no way I was going to let on. After all it was the thought which counted and a little time with Gabi before we went off to university was a fantastic thought.

The movie had been running some fifteen minutes or so when there was a whisper in my ear.

"So, Big Boy, do you like your birthday present?"

"Sure," I responded quickly "it was a great idea to spend a little time together. I couldn't have thought of anything better."

There was a peck on my cheek before Gabi continued.

"Oh, OK. Then you won't be wanting the rest of your present . . . will you?"

"Gabi," I exclaimed "you really didn't need to get me anything else. Just being with you is enough."

There was a pause before Gabi continued.

"Well, you know, you're only eighteen once so I wanted to share the day with you. But I also wanted to give you a little surprise as well. Now, let's see how good you are at twenty questions."

"OK, go on then . . . is it big?"

"Nope . . . I guess you could say it is definitely Little."

"OK . . . did you bring it with you tonight?"

"Yes, it goes everywhere with me."

I pondered. Little Sis had come out with nothing more than a small shoulder bag so it had to be something inside.

"Is it hard?"

"Mostly no, but one or two bits might be."

"Can I wear it?"

"Not really . . . but you may find a way inside if you are lucky."

"So if I can't really wear it, can I eat it?"

"Oh yes Big Boy, I'm so looking forward to you eating it."

There was another peck on the cheek.

"Do you give up?"

"No . . . " I paused thinking then asked " Does it make a noise?"

"Mmmm . . . well that all depends."

"So . . . it's small, I can sort of wear it, definitely eat it, and it may make a noise."

"Sorry Little Sis, you got me . . . you'll have to let me know what it is."

Gabi shuffled in her seat, removing herself from my outstretched arm.

"So, close your eyes. Let's have the touch test and see if you can guess what it is."

I closed my eyes and waited. I could hear Gabi moving around in her seat and, I guessed, reaching into her bag for something. Then all was quiet. The next thing I knew was Gabi's positioning herself back inside my arm and snuggling up once more before stretching one leg out and over my own.

"So, one last clue and then we'll see if you can guess what it is. It's not something you can buy. Treat it well and it'll reward you. A little stroke might make it purr and it loves nothing more that to be given a little cream every now and again. Can you guess yet?"

I wanted to open my eyes and shout at her.

"Gabi, no! Tell me you haven't. How can I look after a cat when I'm off to university, and you know how Mother isn't keen on animals."

To be honest I don't know why I reacted like that. If I had thought rationally there was no way she could have carried an animal in that little shoulder bag. I would have known by now.

"Oh Big Boy, it's such a cute little thing."

"No, Gabi . . . we can't."

She took my hand in hers.

"Come on, you'll really like it. Come and give your little pussy a quick stroke."

Little Sis had never perfected English and I immediately corrected her.

"I guess you mean kitten, my dear."

"Oh no . . . " came the reply as she lowered my hand down into what I assumed was the gap between her legs. "I meant pussy."

My eyes shot open as my hand touched a strip of cool silky material. I looked down and for sure my hand was resting on Little Sis' red silk knickers, poised over her mound and just above the apex of her pussy lips.

There was a quiet giggle from Gabi as I took in my position. I turned to look at her and she planted a wet kiss on my lips.

"So, aren't you going to unwrap your present then?"

"What . . . no . . . it really isn't . . . "

I was cut off by another big wet kiss, this time lingering in position. I felt Gabi move my hand a little to the side as she lifted the gusset of her knickers. I could almost imagine the warmth inside.

"But Gabi, we're brother and sister."

"Technically no, we're not related as such so there is nothing wrong in what we're doing. Yes our parents would have a field day but who the hell's gonna tell them. Not me for sure."

That was true, but did it make the situation any better? Then I remembered back to her birthday.

". . . anyway I thought you liked . . . well . . . girls. I assumed you were a . . ."

"a lesbian?" came the questioned reply filling in the end of my sentence.

"Yes. I saw you with that girl at your party and put two and two together. After all there's never been any boys on the scene."

"Well, you're not wrong. I do have a girlfriend. Her name's Jules and she's wonderful, but I've always wanted you Big Boy. Not instead but definitely as well. Now, go on, dip a finger inside and see if you can make me purr."

I felt her pull my hand under her outstretched knickers and then release them, the fabric clamping back down on me. Just as a reassurance Gabi rested her hand back on top of mine, gently easing my fingers around, through the fabric and against her pussy lips. I was right, it was warm and in a matter of moments moist to boot.

I heard Gabi moan slightly under her breath and almost immediately my reserve was breaking. She was obviously enjoying the attention and who was I to spoil the moment. Taking one finger I curled it up and went in search of her love canal. I must have caught Gabi's clit by the way she jumped as my finger passed through her outer lips. Lower and lower I searched, feeling the slickness of her juices against the heat of her soft pussy lips.

Deeper and deeper until, finally, I found the opening. A tight hole just longing to be prised open. She gasped as I pressed my digit inside. In this position I could only reach as far as the second knuckle but it was far enough. Finger lodged inside, I waited.

"Don't stop, Big Boy. Make me cum for you."

I didn't need to be asked twice and started. First moving the end of my finger round in circles, feeling inside, exploring how much her pussy would stretch. By now Gabi had her head almost forced into my shoulder, snuggled up as tightly as she could. Her breathing was a little deeper and I could already feel her pussy walls contracting tighter around the invader. I switched to pumping my finger in and out, short quick thrusts followed by slow longer ones. Her breathing was becoming laboured which was just the encouragement I needed.

I continued with my onslaught, alternating thrusts with circles, and at the same time pressing down with my thumb where I thought her clit should be. The way in which Gabi clenched at my torso was incredible, almost painful. I felt her stiffen then gasp as her orgasm hit. For a minute, or maybe two, time stood still as she rode the top of the wave.

Still gasping for breath she kissed me once more.

"That was . . . great . . . never . . . cum so hard . . . no more . . . "

She pulled my hand away from her dripping pussy, lifting my fingers up and placing them to my mouth.

"Go on, Big Boy, taste how sweet you've made me."

Slowly I opened my mouth and let her put my fingers inside. She was right, the juices were sweet. In an instant I knew I couldn't wait to eat that tender pussy. What had been so wrong had suddenly become so right.

Gabi shuffled back up and sat at the side of me. She smiled.

"So, Big Boy, why don't we see what you've got hidden away."

I sat and watched, almost mesmerised, as my Little Sis undid my belt, the button on my trousers and finally the zip. Opening them at the front revealed my boxers and the obvious bulge of a cock inside. Without hesitation Gabi pulled the front of my boxers down exposing my almost rigid manhood.

"Well, well, well," she smirked "looks like somebody is pleased to see me."

I gasped at the tenderness of her touch as she picked up my cock in her soft hand. I would be the first to admit that I didn't have the longest cock in the world. It was seven inches at a stretch but fairly thick. I'd have loved to say that it was not the size but what I did with it that made the difference. This would have been a downright lie though as I'd never actually used it in anger other than to pull myself off in the privacy of my own room. Yet here I was with my step sister holding my hard cock in her small soft hand.

"So, shall we see what happens if I do this?" came her whispered question as she slowly pulled her hand down the shaft.

Down she pulled, my foreskin following revealing the dark pinkish purple head underneath. Then back up again, the foreskin covering the head once more. She repeated this several more times with greater force before I eventually stopped her.

"Go easy," I whispered.

Disappointingly, Gabi let go of my cock and moved away. I really thought I had upset her. I was wrong though and after a quick rummage in her bag she returned with a little bottle of liquid.

"This should help," she smiled.

Squirting some in her hand she returned to my cock. I jumped again, this time at the coldness of the liquid on my warm member. Her hand slid effortless down the shaft again revealing the head. This time though her slid over my foreskin and caressed directly over the exposed head. I gasped as the softness of her hand hit the nerve endings. With the lube doing its trick she continued to pump my cock.

I closed my eyes and dreamt of fucking the young woman. Each stroke of her hand was accompanied by a mental image of Gabi riding up and down on my erection. I could feel the fire build in my cock and knew I was close to unloading.

"You'd better stop now," I whispered "or it's gonna cum all over you."

Gabi continued for a minute and I moaned under my breath. I thought I was going to unload there and then but in the end she did stop and tucked my cock back inside my boxers.

"There," she said winking "wouldn't want to make a mess, would we?"

I didn't even have time to respond before she grabbed my still hard shaft through the fabric of my boxers and started to pump again. Fast and strong she worked the shaft, listening as my breathing turned to low moans. It didn't take long before my cock twitched in her hand. Cum flooded out of my hard cock and in a matter of seconds my boxers revealed a huge warm wet patch.

"Oh, Big Boy," she sniggered "looks like you've had a little accident after all."

I pulled her in close.

"Thank you," I whispered "that was the best birthday present ever. One I'll never forget."

"Don't worry," Gabi responded "I'm not going to give you the time to forget. Think of that as your starter for ten. Only next time we'd better find somewhere more suitable for you to deposit your load. The wet pants look is so not attractive."

I smiled and hugged my dear Little Sis.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The rest of the summer passed without further opportunities to be close and I wondered if this was to be a one off.

Finally we both left for university, Gabi for her second year and myself as a fresher. She had given me a good luck card which I took with me. That evening, sat alone in my tiny student bedroom, I opened the card and read inside.

Good luck big boy

Hope you don't forget about me

I've got big plans for your Christmas present

Little Sis (kiss kiss kiss)

So there I sat, thinking of what had happened. My secret escapades with my step-sister. Escapades which should never have happened. Escapades that nobody could ever know about.

It was wrong, so wrong, but boy could I not wait until the Christmas holidays to find out what Little Sis had on her mind.

12