Little Sister Ch. 03

Story Info
Gene is reunited with Denise.
1.5k words
4.23
61k
14
0

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 03/10/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Da_Vida
Da_Vida
172 Followers

Over the next year, Jean and Denise spent much of their "alone time" dressing up and engaging in what Denise referred to as sister-to-sister talks. Denise was actively pursued by many of the young men in their town and led an active social life. She had an active but restricted sexual life with these young men. She diligently refrained from intercourse with any of them but permitted them considerable access to her alluring body up to that point. When they became so aroused that she feared they might become forceful, she had no compunctions about reducing their arousal by giving them a hand-job or in some cases a blow-job, if she was particularly turned on by a boy. She continued to use Jean for relief when she came home from a hot date and was highly aroused and enjoyed describing her sexual escapades, in great detail, to Jean. Jean never dated and preferred the vicarious dates with the young men in town provided by his stepsister. He dutifully relieved Denise's sexual tensions with his mouth whenever she commanded his attention to her needs.

At the end of that school year Gene graduated from high school and Denise graduated from TWU. Gene had applied to and been accepted at North Texas State University in Denton and Denise has applied to graduate school at Emory University in Atlanta. They spent the summer following graduation together. They were constant companions and many of the young men in Denise's circle in Denton were jealous of the way he seemed to monopolize Denise's time. They never suspected that their companionship was more akin to sister with sister than boy with girl. They would really have been surprised to learn that when they were out together Gene almost always wore Denise's panties beneath his pants and on occasion other articles of Denise's clothing.

The screech of the airplanes tires touching down on the runway pulled Gene away from his recollections of the time spent with Denise. As he the escalator whisked him up from the rail line to the busy terminal, he immediately spotted Denise waiting for him. She was even more beautiful than he remembered and he couldn't help noticing the blatant attention that she was attracting from many of the men nearby. He rushed forward and dropped his bag as Denise embraced him and gave him a welcoming hug as a pleasant smile spread across her face. Several of the nearby men looked on enviously as they hugged and kissed and began animatedly talking at the same time. In a few moments Gene retrieved his bag and they walked out of the terminal arm-in-arm.

When they arrived at Denise's condo, she parked her Mercedes roadster in her reserved spot in the parking garage and they went in. Gene was awed by the large and beautifully decorated condo, which gave ample evidence of Denise's considerable success in her modeling career. Denise showed him to an unused, femininely decorated bedroom. The dominant colors were white and pastel blue. A large four-poster bed was draped with ruffled blue trim and stood out against the pure white, deep pile carpet. As he entered, Denise said, I have a few of your favorite clothes and some new things put away in your room, Jean. Why don't you freshen up a bit, put something more comfortable on and come on out to the living room. We can have a glass of wine and catch up."

"Sure, uh OK," said Gene as he entered the bedroom.

After a quick shower, Gene dried off and walked into the spacious bedroom and went to the chest-of-drawers. There he found his "satin pocket" along with an exquisite collection of panties. Gene took the "pocket" out and chose a pair of pink, satin panties. The panties felt so soft and erotic in his hand that he could hardly wait to put them on. Next, he found a beautiful pair of pink satin pajamas that were just meant to go with the panties. Gene laid his finds out on the bed and quickly slipped into his ""pocket"" and panties. Next he slipped into the pajama top and buttoned it up. Gene walked over to the dresser and looked at himself in its mirror. He loved the feel of the pajama top on his body and raised his hand to his chest and rubbed the soft fabric against his flat breasts until he could feel his little nipples begin to harden. He turned and looked back over his shoulder to see how his ass looked in the new panties and then with both hands rubbed his buttocks through the silky fabric of the panties. He could feel his rigid cock straining against the "pocket". Gene walked back over the to bed and slipped into the luxurious pajama bottoms. He walked over to the closet and looking in found a rack of footwear that included several pairs of fluffy slippers in various colors. To remain consistent with his earlier choices, he selected a pair of pink slippers and put them on.

Before leaving the bedroom, Gene walked across the room several times to feel the soft, slick fabric caress his body. With each crossing of the room, he slipped more into role and was soon walking with a loose relaxed sway that began with a mincing stride that rotated his hips. He let his left arm hand by his side and brought his right hand up to his body with the fingertips resting lightly on his chest between his breasts. This was the first time that Gene had had the opportunity to adopt his little sister persona since Denise left Denton. He felt like he was home again and loved the feeling. Gene was once again Jean. With that thought Jean headed for the bedroom door.

The mood that had enveloped him in the bedroom carried over and animated his movements as he came into the living room. Denise had also changed and was on the couch. She was wearing a silky baby-doll pajama in periwinkle that nicely contrasted with her black hair. She had her legs curled up under her and had one arm lying along the back of the couch, which caused her right breast to strain against the fabric of her pajamas. On the coffee table in front of Denise were an open bottle of chardonnay and two long stemmed wine glasses. Denise smiled and said, "My, my Jean don't we look sexy tonight. You have no idea how good it makes me feel to see that you haven't forgotten how to be my little sister."

Jean smoothly glided over to the couch and sat with his back to the armrest on the end opposite from Denise and brought his legs up onto the couch with knees raised. "I feel like I've come home," said Jean. I'm so glad you had all of my things here for me and I just love some of the new things that you have for me."

Denise replied, "Little Sister, I have missed you so these past couple of years. I kept all of your special clothes to help me remember all the great times we had. I have been planning this little get together every since I got to Atlanta and now here you are. We are going to have such a wonderful time, you may never want to leave."

Denise's words brought a smile to Jean's face and a warm glow spread through his body. "I am so happy to be here Denise," said Jean. "I've thought about you often since you left and have really missed having my sister around."

Denise reached over and poured wine into the two glasses and handed one to Jean. "Tomorrow," said Denise, "I'm taking you to see my hairdresser. You've got a nice head of hair but it needs some work to put you at your best, especially, if you're going to be my visiting little sister. While we're there we'll get your nails done and have you looking like a million dollars in no time."

Jean and Denise talked and drank wine for a couple of hours and then decided that it was time to go to bed. As they stood up from the couch, Denise walked over and gave Jean a big hug and held him close for a moment. "Come to bed with me tonight Jean and we can cuddle up and feel close again. You can try out your room tomorrow night, if you like."

"I'd love that," said Jean.

Denise took Jean's hand and led him to her bedroom. They entered the bedroom whose walls were done in a soft pastel blue. The curtains and bed covering were a darker blue with decorative, floral detailing in white. The furniture was all done in dark Brazilian cherry wood. Everything in the room stood out against the pure white carpet covering the floor. Jean virtually swooned over the room much to Denise's delight. They were soon in the large queen size bed and curled together spoon fashion with Denise pressing tightly against Jean's back.

To be continued...

Da_Vida
Da_Vida
172 Followers