Little Sister Initiation Ch. 01

Story Info
Husband finds wife's sorority videotapes.
4.5k words
4.33
139k
69
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bear70123
bear70123
80 Followers

My wife Lynn and I have been married for 5 years. Lynn had attended a big university in the South, and then moved to Dallas were we met. We married after a year of dating. Lynn is 5' 6", 110 lbs., has shoulder length blond hair, a body she keeps in good shape by working out at the gym after work a couple of days a week, and is very attractive. She is slightly shy and very conservative. While we were dating, she would loosen up a bit after a few drinks, but never really got wild. While I knew she had dated in college, I was under the impression she did not have a lot of experience with other guys sexually, until this past weekend.

Lynn was out shopping with some friends, so I used the time to straighten out the stuff we had in our basement storage room. As I was going through some old boxes, throwing out some old junk that had accumulated, I came across a box with some of Lynn's old college things in it. At the bottom of the box, I came across a white medium sized clothing box like the type you would get at a dept. store, with the words Little Sister written on it.

I was curious as to what it was; Lynn had never mention to me she had been a lil sis at a fraternity, so I opened it. Inside, folded neatly, was a small white cotton T-shirt, a short plaid skirt with shoulder straps, a small, satiny white thong, white ankle socks, and black and white saddle shoes. I was becoming aroused as I pulled out each item and laid them down on the ground. I could only imaging how hot Lynn must have looked in her sexy little pledge uniform. I was about to find out.

In the bottom of the box, I found videotape. "This should be good", I thought to myself hoping I could see Lynn in her uniform, and went up to our den to watch what was on the tape. I got more than I ever bargained for.

I placed the tape in the machine and hit play. The tape showed a darkened room with a lit circle in the middle. An unseen voice said, "bring in the next pledge."

A door opened off to one side and in stepped somebody. The door was than closed again. The voice instructed the person who had entered to step into the lighted circle. Into the circle stepped Lynn. Sure enough, she was dressed in the same clothes I had found in the box. God did she look good. The material of the cotton T was stretched nicely across her firm breasts outlined by the straps of the skirt. I could see her nipples were erect, sticking through the shirt. Her small skirt fell only to the top of her tanned thighs. The short skirt and small anklet socks left Lynn's smooth, shapely legs, bare for all to see. She was wearing the saddle shoes, and her hair was held in pigtails by two white ribbons. Lynn was the perfect schoolgirl. Lynn stood in the light rather coyly. She was looking down, with her hands folder in front of her. The voice asked her if she was ready to join the little sisters club of the Phi Psi fraternity.

"Yes" answer Lynn softly.

"I see you are wearing your pledge uniform we selected for you. Have you complied with the rest of the instructions you were giving?" the voice asked.

"Yes" Lynn replied somewhat embarrassed.

"Than let's begin, repeat after me. It is an honor for me to be chosen to be a little sister of the Phi Psi fraternity. I will obey all commands, and submit to all instruction given by the brothers".

Lynn repeated the oath.

"I will not join another house, I am faithful only to Phi Psi".

Again, Lynn repeated the words.

"Let's see how well you followed your instructions. Place your hands at your side, and spread your legs."

Lynn let her hands fall to the hemline of her skirt, and spread her legs apart.

"Wider" came a stern command.

Lynn moved her feet further apart.

"Lift your shirt".

Lynn lifted the T-shirt over her firm breasts. Her nipples stuck out hard as rocks.

"Now lift the front of your skirt."

Lynn hesitated at first, than slowly lifted the front of her skirt. She lifted it up as high as she could. Sure enough Lynn was wearing the same panties I had found in the box. At this point, seeing Lynn dressed so sexy, standing with her breasts bare, her skirt hiked up, had me totally erect.

A flash of a camera brought me back to the reality of the situation. I was watching a tape of my wife dressed as a schoolgirl, her skirt up, giving the unseen people in the room a view at her thong panties, and somebody I did not know was taking pictures of her. I started to wonder what I was about to see. At that moment, listening to the voice, and recalling my days in the fraternity system, Phi Psi was the all black frat. I had a sinking feeling, but could not stop watching.

"Do you like your uniform?"

"Yes", Lynn answered.

"How does it make you feel?"

"Sexy and naughty", came Lynn's answered in a seductive voice.

More cameras flashed.

"You will need to pick five brothers to help you with your initiation, whom do you pick?"

With out hesitation, still standing in her humiliating position, Lynn replied, "my big brother Mike, and Tosh, Tony, Mark, and Ronny".

My suspicions were confirmed when the five people named, stepped forward, and all were black. I looked closely at the TV screen as they surrounded Lynn. All looked large and well build. It did come as some relief to see they were all rather good looking. As they gathered around Lynn, another picture was taken. I knew than that what ever was about to happen, it would be well documented.

"Mike; please take over", the voice said one last time.

The others moved to the edge of the lit circle. Mike instructed Lynn to turn around and bend over. Lynn let the front of her skirt drop and did exactly what he ordered. With his foot, he moved Lynn's feet still further apart. With her bending over and her feet spread, Lynn's skirt had raised enough so the crotch of her thong peeked out below. More pictures were taken.

Mike lifted the back of her skirt up. With her legs open, her ass cheeks had spread. The material of her thong was pulled tightly between her ass cheeks and over her pussy. The thong was small enough that it barely covered her most private parts.

Mike let the skirt rest on the small of Lynn's back. With his thick black middle finger he traced down the line of the thong. He pressed a little when he reached the area of Lynn's asshole, causing her to straighten. Mike quickly reminded her that she needed to comply with all of his instructions no matter what or she would not be initiated.

Lynn resumed her previous position, and Mike continued his journey with his finger. As he got to her pussy he started to rub the material with his finger. The camera moved around to show Lynn's face. Her eyes were closed and she was biting on her lower lip. Lynn let out a soft moan of pleasure. The camera moved back behind Lynn. Mike stopped stroking her pussy through her panties and reached up, pulling her thong part way down her legs.

"It looks like she has followed the instructions"; Mike stated and moved back a little.

More camera flashes went off. I looked closely at the screen. It was every guy's dream; a schoolgirl standing in her saddle shoes, bend over, her skirt up, panties half down and her smooth hairless pussy staring you in the face. I was so horny I forgot that it was my bride-to-be performing for these black men. The camera zoomed in. The screen filled with Lynn's pucker asshole and shaved pink pussy. I would have never guessed that Lynn had exhibitionist tendencies, but judging by her puffy swollen pussy lips, her current position must have been exciting to her.

With the camera still zoomed in, Mike reached in and with his thumb and index finger of his left hand, spread Lynn's ass cheeks open. With two fingers of his other hand, he spread he pussy open. Lynn's asshole was puckered shut, and her pussy was pink and damp with anticipation. I could see her clit sticking out from its protective hood, waiting to be touched. After a few flashes from a camera, Mike removed his hands.

He instructed Lynn to hold herself open for him. With her left hand, she reached between her legs and using index and middle finger she opened her lips for Mike. The next thing I saw was a small pink vibrator was placed between her pussy lips. Mike ran the tip along her pussy a few times and than placed it on her clit. Lynn jumped and bucked a little moaning "oh god yes...oh god...oh god".

Mike removed the vibrator from her clit and ran it up and down her slit again. He than place the vibrator at her opening, and slowly slid it into her.

Lynn responded with a "MMMMMMMM" and shuttered.

Mike eased the vibrator in and out a few times and than removed it. Lynn begged him not to stop, but Mike did not resume.

He ordered my Lynn to spread her ass cheeks. Lynn reached behind her with both hands and opened her cheeks to him. The screen filled with one of Mike's fingers reaching in and smearing lube on to Lynn's rose bud. As he dipped his finger into her tight anal passage, Lynn pushed back. Mike was able to slip his finger in up to his knuckle, than slowly withdrew. He repeated the process this time with his thicker middle finger. Again, Lynn's asshole open to accept it.

After penetrating her ass a few times, he replaced his finger with a black buttplug. Using one finger, he kept constant pressure on the base of the plug as it slid into Lynn's ass. As the thickest part of the plug passed her tight opening, Lynn let out a series of "ahs" and "mmmm", as she got used to the size.

I continued to watch in amazement as Mike continued to push the plug, with agonizing slowness, in to Lynn's ass. After the thickest part of the plug pasted her sphincter, it eased into place, and Lynn's sphincter closed tightly around the thinner base.

The unseen audience cheered Mike's work, and jeered at Lynn with words like slut, ass whore and the like. More flashes went off.

With no need for additional prompting, Mike pulled the plug from Lynn's ass and started over again. This time Lynn's moans were of encouragement, not discomfort. I was totally humiliated watching a film of my wife-to-be in this position and offering no resistance.

Once again the butt plug was removed, as the camera zoomed out. Mike was kneeling next to Lynn who was still holding her ass cheeks apart. This time, her asshole did not close up as tight as it had been a few minutes before. Mike looked at Lynn. "You are a little tease aren't you? You like to come around here with your short skirts and skimpy panties to tease us don't you" Lynn, holding her ass cheeks apart, looked back over her shoulder at Mike and replied, "Yes I'm a little tease... It makes me hot thinking how I turn you all on and what you would do to me if you could." "What do you think we would we do?" "I would be helpless and you would fuck me...Yes, yes....the little tease needs to be fucked. Fuck me with your black cock. Fuck my cunt, I want a thick cock to fuck me for teasing you." "What about on your mouth?" Mike asked. "Oh! Yes..Yes... I would be fucked in my mouth too." "You're a slut...Aren't you?" Mike stated. "Yess"...."Yesss"..."I'm a Phi Psi slut." "Should I treat you like a teasing slut who wants black cock?". "Yesss...fuck me like a naughty white slut. Cum in me,....Make me eat it." "And what about that tight white asshole? Would we fuck you there too?"

"Yessss... Yesssss... Oh, God yes. I couldn't do anything to stop you. You'd fuck my asshole too. Your big black cock would stretch my asshole. I'm a naughty tease who needs to be taught a lesson... so fuck me up the ass.., please...please, I'm a slut...fuck me...fuck my ass,... please...."

I have never heard Lynn use such language, let alone the fact that she would not allow me to fuck her in the ass but would beg a black guy to? I could not believe it was the same person I married.

Once Mike was satisfied with her begging, he instructed Lynn to remove her panties the rest of the way. Turning to the others, Mike told them bring in the pledge chair and get the pledge ready. As Lynn stepped out of her panties, two of the guys carried an odd looking chair into the circle of light, while the other two took up positions on either side of Lynn, now standing straight, her T-shirt still pulled up over her boobs. I was partially relieved to see her skirt fell back into place, covering her up some. My relief did not last long.

The two on either side other her each grabbed an arm and helped her turn around to face the chair. She was placed on her stomach on the short padded bench of the chair at a forty five-degree angle. Sticking out from the bench was a bar, to which both of her hands were secured at each end. They placed her legs over two padded bars running out the sides and secured them. They raised the padded bars up, pushing her leg up to her sides so she could no longer support her weight on her feet, and pulled them out, spreading her knees apart. Lynn was total immobile in the doggie position, the spread between her thighs was huge. The guys stepped out of the way as the camera circle Lynn. I almost creamed my jeans; Her saddle shoes dangled in the air, her head was at hip height, her breasts hung exposed, and Mike had lifted the back of her short skirt so I could see her asshole and pussy was open and vulnerable. These five guys had easy access to do anything they wanted to her, and there was nothing she could do to stop it. Judging by her earlier statements to Mike, I didn't think Lynn objected to the predicament she was in anyway. From the way group commented on her breasts, pussy and buns, I knew it was going to be a long, long night for Lynn. Mike issued instructions to the other guys. Tosh moved in front of the chair, and dropped his jeans. He had the thickest black cock I had ever seen. It was about 9" long and way too thick looking to fit comfortably in her mouth. He grabbed her pigtails and pressed the head of his cock against Lynn's lips. Behind her, Mark placed his cock at her cunt opening. He pushed himself into her slick tunnel with one smooth stroke. Lynn let out a muffed groan from around Tosh's cock in her mouth as Mark, pushed into her pussy. After about 3 minutes of face fucking Lynn, Tosh shoved the whole length of his thick cock into Lynn's mouth, and had a powerful climax. Lynn almost choked being forced to swallow all of his cum. Mark followed suit shortly there after, cumming deep in her pussy. When Tosh was finished, Ronny leaned in to Lynn, "you sure look hot, bitch. Just wait till I get my cock up your ass", and start pinching her nipples. "I'll have you screaming and begging for me to cum in your ass." Tony moved in front of Lynn, slapping her face with his black snake. Lynn, with her mouth wide open, stretched her neck like a hungry baby bird begging to be fed, tried get it into her mouth as he teased her. Ronny, in the meantime, was getting ready to plug Lynn's asshole with his black meat. First he rammed his hard cock all the way in Lynn's cunt. He fucked her awhile, getting his cock lubricated up with Lynn's cunt juices. Then he pulled out. "Alright, slut. Here we go. A nice slow assfuck." He placed his big dick on her anus and quickly popped the head inside her hole. She gave out a little whimper, feeling the big tool penetrate her. "Like it honey?" he asked as he slowly pushed forward. "Ohhhh...ohhhhh...ohhhhhhh...ohhhhhhhhh," she grunted. His cock traveled all the way up her asshole in one motion. Ronny let out a deep moan once he was all the way in. "AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I love a nice tight white asshole." Ronny began making long strokes in and out of her ass, fucking her tight anal hole while her mouth sucked on Tony's black cock. It seemed like I watched for hours while her mouth and ass serviced the black cocks. Suddenly Tony stiffened, releasing his load. Lynn's mouth began filling with his cum. "Eat my cum, slut. Swallow it." He ordered. She was so out of breath, but she instinctively swallowed, only realizing afterwards what she did. Then he quickly pulled out and shot twice more all over her face. The sticky cum dripped from her pretty lips and down her chin as Lynn got a face full of sperm and her second taste of a black man's jizz. The pace of her assfucker picked up. He was sliding in and out of her ass, ramrodding her bunghole. She moaned as he fucked faster, "You're a great assfuck,... c'mon cum." He pounded his cock completely up Lynn's asshole at least thirty or forty times as she too began to orgasm. When he couldn't hold out any longer he yelled, "I'm cummmming..."and his cock began pumping her ass with his cum. After what seemed like minutes, he withdrew from Lynn's rectum. "Damn,...what a great assfuck. You're one fuckin' tight bitch. Wasn't it good?" Lynn could only moan "more... I need more..." as cum dripped from her chin and leaked out of her now stretched asshole. The others moved away, as Lynn's big brother at the frat, Mike moved up behind her. He once again slipped the butt plug into her ass, this time without any trouble due to the fucking she had just received. He leaned down to her face and said "don't worry dear, you'll get more, I promise". He released her restraints and ordered her to strip off her skirt. Lynn slowly got up from the pledge chair and stood awkwardly getting used to having the plug in her ass. She remover the straps of her skirt from her shoulders and wiggled out of the tiny skirt, while the pledge chair was moved of to one side. Not letting a great moment of continued degradation go by, Mike ordered Lynn to place her arms out and claps her hands behind her head. Lynn assumed the position. Mike reached over to her and pulled the T-shirt, which had slipped down over her breast, up to her armpits. The unseen people in the room again jeered and made rude comments about Lynn standing naked except for her saddle shoes, anklet socks and pushed up T-shirt. With her hands behind her head, unable to cover anything, they took more pictures of her smooth pussy and her breast pulled up and out. Next, a mattress was placed next to her, and Tosh laid down on his back. He was erect again and his cock stood straight up like a flagpole. Mike told Lynn to sit on him. Lynn straddled Tosh and used her hand to guide him into her as she squatted down. Once she was full seated on Tosh, Mike pushed Lynn down onto his chest. Tosh reached around her in a bear hug so she was unable to sit up. As she was pushed forward, the camera moved in behind her and zoomed in. The TV screen was once again filled with Lynn's crotch. I could see her pussy hole stretched tightly around Tosh's thick cock, and as her ass cheeks spread, I saw the butt plug was still snuggle in place. Mike reached in and slowly pulled the plug out. Lynn's brown eye slowly closed up as the plug was removed, squeezing out a dollop of cum. After capturing the image on tape for eternity, the camera zoomed out. Mark took up a position in front of Lynn, and Mike squatter down behind her. This was the first time I had seen Mikes cock. It was by far the largest of the group. I wondered if Lynn knew what was coming. While Lynn has never allowed me to take her anally, I figured when Mike finished with her ass, I would never have been able to fill her so completely as what she was about to receive anyway. The camera zoomed in again. I watched in amazement as Mikes cock head pressed its way into Lynn's asshole. As he entered her, Lynn gasped an "oh god, oh god....its to big, ohhh oohhh." With steady pressure, Mike eased into Lynn's ass. Once he was half way in, he stopped and pulled out slightly, only to started his forward assault again. After a few stokes, Lynn must have gotten used to his girth, because the "it's to big, its to big" changed to "I'm sooo full, fuck me with your cock, fuuuucccckkk meee". With that encouragement, both Tosh and Mike started to saw in and out of Lynn in unison. Tosh released his hug on Lynn, who slowly raised her chest up supporting herself with her hands. As if on queue, Mark fed his waiting erection into Lynn's mouth and joined the rhythm the other two had established. "Suck me. And all the way down too," he softly instructed Lynn. "I want to stuff that sweet throat of yours." Too weak to resist very much, or in to much ecstasy, Lynn softly moaned, "ummm humm....ummhumm". I could not believe what I was watching. Lynn was in cock heaven. The three guys would push into Lynn and than withdraw at the same time. My prim and proper soon to be wife, her mouth, pussy ,and ass being filled with three feet of black cock at the same time. I resigned myself to forever being unable to give Lynn what she wanted. After all, she had asked these guys to do this. She had begged them to fuck her in every way possible. Lynn had wanted to take a cock in her mouth, ass, or pussy. Now she was getting it all at once. If this was not enough there was an entire fraternity no doubt willing to help. Mark continued to fuck her throat. Lynn timed her breathing to his outward strokes as Tosh push his 10" tool into her stretched out cunt, and Mike split her asshole. All of the fucking was too much for Lynn and in a short time I saw her shutter in orgasm.

bear70123
bear70123
80 Followers
12