Little Sister Initiation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bear70123
bear70123
81 Followers

Within a few strokes the guys picked up the rhythm and were fucking her for all they were worth. It did not take long for all three guys to cum. Tosh and Mike shoved the cocks in to Lynn as deep as they could and stiffened, filling her bowels with their cum.

As Mark exploded in Lynn's mouth, she tried as she could to swallow his load, but some still leaked out around the tight O ring of her lips around his thick shaft, and drooled off her chin. When they had finished, the four of them collapsed in a heap on mattress. Mike and Mark moved away, and Tosh rolled Lynn off of him, but her initiation was not over.

The three guys moved out of the way and left Lynn laying breathless but content on the mattress. Ronny and Tony moved into the picture. Tony reached down and picked up Lynn by her hips and pulled her up on to her shoulders. He than handed her legs to Ronny, who pulled them over her head, almost folding Lynn in half. All her weight rested on her shoulders and the tips of her saddle shoes behind her head, her ass sticking straight up in the air.

The camera moved position again to a vantagepoint almost above her. It zoomed in. Lynn's pussy was a gaping hole and I could see her asshole had been so stretch by Mike, that it now stayed open. Tony straddled the outside of Lynn's hip, and as Ronny pinned her legs down by the ankles, slowly lowered his cock into Lynn's waiting upturned asshole.

Each time he would squat down, I could hear the squishing sound of his cock entering her abused ass. Tony would than withdraw completely from her, leaving her rectum open in a red O.

As the camera zoomed out again, I saw that Lynn, not wanting to waste any cock being offered, had reached up and was nibbling on Ronny's flaccid dick tangling down in her face. Tony continued to work the entire length of his cock in and out of Lynn for a few minutes. He pulled out one last time and blew his load. It landed right on target between her cheeks and slowly dripped down into her open anus. Ronny, still pinning Lynn's legs down, started to cum again also. Try as she might, Lynn was unable to aim Ronny's cock at her mouth, so most of it ended up on her face.

While this was going on, Mike stepped in and once again replaced the butt plug in Lynn's upturned ass, commenting " we would not want anything to leak out". This time the plug did not fit so tightly.

Once the plug was in place, Ronny released Lynn's legs and she lay alone on the mattress as the five men moved out of view. The unseen voice spoke again. It instructed Lynn to get dressed.

Lynn, wobbly from the fucking she had received, slowly gathered up her clothes and dressed silently. Once she was fully dressed again in her pledge uniform, the voice told her to leave, and that they would let her know if she had passed initiation. Lynn turn and waddled, somewhat bow legged, the butt plug held firmly in place by her thong, towards the door she came in from as the tape went to black.

I sat and looked at the blank screen completely drain from watching my wife get fuck in every hole, in every possible way for the past hour. I'll have to ask her when she gets home if she actually was ever invite to be a little sister at Phi Psi.

bear70123
bear70123
81 Followers
12