Little Slutty Sarah

Story Info
Daddy finally snaps.
1.9k words
3.93
217k
67
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That is the last straw Sarah, I will not put up with you and your behaviour anymore! For god's sake you are eighteen years old now! You can't be going out to parties every night and then turning up some time during the night. You are living in my house, and I excused this behaviour when your mother died, but enough is enough young lady!" I fumed as I paced back and forth in front of my young teenage daughter who was sitting down on the living room couch with tears silently falling from her pale cheeks.

My daughter was very attractive in my eyes. Her hair was long and chocolate brown that she kept in waves down to the small of her back. She had the same milky completion and had the same deep chocolate big brown eyes like her mother. Unlike her mother she had a bit more curve to her shape, which she usually kept covered unless on a trip to the beach or a day cleaning around the house. Her legs were long and her stomach was flat and soft, taking the shape of a healthy young girl. She barley wore makeup because she didn't need to. She was the picture perfect girl next door.

I hated seeing my only daughter cry, and it killed me to know that I was the one causing her the pain. I thought about easing up on her, but then remembered the attitude, the disobedience! I let it go on for too long, and now it's all catching up on me years later.

"Now you listen, and listen good. You are grounded until I see some changes in you. I don't want any complaints, moans or whining about this, do you hear me?" I waited a few moments to hear her response, instead she just looked down at her feet without saying a word. "Sarah Mondale, you answer me right this instant!"

"I understand Daddy. I'm s-" She stopped with a choking breath and more tears flowing down her stained cheeks. "S-so sorry."

She looked so innocent, so venerable. But something snapped inside me that I didn't know was there, two things actually. The first was rage towards her. Angry about the tears that were dripping from her face, angry that I shouldn't be feeling guilty about punishing my own daughter. The second was tension. Sexual tension for my innocent, venerable daughter.

"Stop that crying Sarah! Are you still a child, because if so then I will treat you like one!" I then picked her up in a swift movement and laid her across my lap with her ass only inches away from my face.

I knew that if I thought about this for to long then I would chicken out. So I pulled down her pyjama shorts down her soft long legs quickly before she could protest. When she was a child and she misbehaved I would give her three quick spankings on her bare cheeks. It kept her good as gold for many months before I had to do it again. But then she started growing a pair of hips, and instead of a spanking I would ground her.

"Now Sarah, baby, you've been a very bad girl. You made daddy very upset, and you know your punishment for making daddy upset, don't you baby girl?" I recited the old speech.

I heard her soft sobs though I knew she was trying to be quiet. I smiled quickly and ran a finger along the shape of her left butt cheek, then doing the same thing to the left. I felt her shiver under my fingers.

"Answer me Sarah."

"Yes Daddy." She whispered.

"What did you do wrong?"

"I stayed out late out night and was rude to you. I'm so sorry daddy."

I smacked her quickly, leaving a faint red mark on her creamy butt. She screamed out in protest, trying to move from under my hands.

"Sarah, what do you do at those parties? With all of those boys?" I ask as I rub her cheeks slowly.

"N-nothing Daddy, I swear."

I spanked her again, a bit harder then before, leaving a brighter shade of red on her cheeks. She whimpered again and said something under her breath that I couldn't quite hear.

"You're lying to me Sarah. Daddy always knows when you're lying. Tell me exactly what you do, or three more spankings."

"I ..." She stopped. Perhaps she noticed that her voice was shaky. "I don't usually do anything wrong daddy. Only once."

"Tell me what happened baby." I said in a lower voice.

I felt myself to get stiff under her stomach, wondering if she could feel it to. I was only wearing a pair of pyjama pants, so she must have. My baby isn't so innocent after all.

"I was with Candice, and she wanted me to meet some of her friends, and then we started to drink, and then..." She stopped and tried to hide her face with her hair, creating a dark silky curtain covering her embarrassed face.

She didn't have to go on. I know what happened next. The hot steamy drunk sex and then the morning after awkward exchange of words, and then go on with your life.

"It seems as if you've been naughtier then I thought." I smiled and spanked her again harder, feeling my hand sting from the impact.

She cried out and then cried lightly. I was shocked when I felt moisture on my knee through the fabric of my pyjamas.

"Little slutty Sophie. It has a nice ring to it, doesn't it baby?" I asked as I rubbed her ass again, dipping a finger in her ass crack once or twice. "You like being called a slut don't you?"

I moved my hand lower and felt for the first time the moist slit of my daughter. She was waxed and dripping her sweet nectar on my knee. I slipped my finger in her hot gaping hole that was begging to be penetrated. She was so tight it almost made me cum right then.

"Answer me slut." I demanded.

"Yes Daddy." She purred.

"Such a dirty slut. Letting Daddy touch you, telling him all these dirty things. So naughty. Do you want to be treated like a whore baby?" I asked as I took my hand away from her hot sex.

I could smell her scent in the air already. The aroma was so sweet that I almost gave up on the game I was playing. Almost.

"Yes Daddy." She replied quickly.

"Beg slut." I replied and swatted her on the ass once again.

"Please treat me like your slut Daddy. I need you so bad." She whispered.

"I don't think you really mean that."

"I really need you Daddy. You make me so wet. Whenever I hug you I get shots of electricity from my pussy. You make me feel so good. Make me feel better Daddy. Use me. Please." She begged and looked up at me.

I groaned as she spoke. I lifted her up and placed her on the floor. I took my shirt off and pulled down my pants quickly, letting my 8 inch cock free. Her faced switched from shocked to amazed. She knelt down on her knees so she was eye level with it.

"It's so big." She whispered.

She ran her finger tips along the bottom of my cock, going slowly. She then wrapped her hand around the head and moved down. I saw her eyes twinkle and her tongue running along her bottom lip.

"Come on slut, swallow me. I'm sure you've done this before , haven't you baby?" I asked and smirked down at her.

She nodded and licked the head and then went down to the base of my dick. She continued to do that for a few moments before taking me in her mouth.

It felt so good feeling her hot warm breath on my cock that it made it jump and twitch. She sucked me farther into her mouth, having only half of it in her mouth so far. There was no question in my mind that I would get her to swallow my cock tonight.

I stood up and grabbed a handful of that dark luscious hair that I loved, holding her head in place. I moved slowly at first, drawing my dick in and then out of her watering mouth. There were trails of spit dripping from her mouth. I stayed like this for a few minutes before plunging farther into her throat. I felt her muscles tense.

"Relax slut. You want Daddy to be happy don't you baby?" I asked and smiled.

I continued pushing into her throat with little resistance except the soft sound of her nose inhaling and exhaling. Her nose finally touched my pelvis.

"What a good slut you are for daddy, swallowing his cock in your mouth."

I pulled away before I would cum in her mouth. I still wanted to fuck her like the whore she was. I pulled her up by her hair and took her shirt off. Her breasts where creamy and soft, firm and perky and the nipples were a light pink brown that made my cock jump again.

I bend her over the table with her legs spread open. Her pink pussy is glistening with her juices, its waiting to be fucked. I run my dick along her slit slowly, dipping in only an inch before running it back along her slit.

"Beg me for it slut. How much do you want Daddy?"

"Please fuck my cunt Daddy. I need to be fucked so bad, and I need it to be your cock. Please Daddy, just fuck me." She whined.

I pushed in as soon as she stopped speaking. I felt her pussy clench around my dick before I could push any farther. Only about half of me was in her and already I was feeling resistance.

"That boy that you fucked must have been tiny. How big was he baby?" I asked as I pulled out and then back in a little farther, grabbing her hips to meet much small thrusts.

"Five inches I think. He was so bad Daddy, he had no idea what he was doing. You're so much better then that boy daddy. You're already filling me more then he did."

I slammed hard into her, my balls hitting her ass as I did. She gripped the edges of the table to help her keep place as I pounded into her. She was mumbling things under her breath that I didn't pay much attention to.

"Fuck you're so tight baby. You feel so good on my cock. Tell Daddy how much you like it."

"It feels so good Daddy. You're so big in me, it feels so good. Fuck me harder, please. Please go harder."

I went faster, her hips moving back to meet my thrusts on her own now, not needing my help. She was about to cum, so was I. I put a hand on her right breast and rubbed her nipple, feeling her shiver once more. I leaned in close to her ear.

"Come on slut. Cum with me baby. Cum for your Daddy."

Her pussy clenched tighter on me and her body shook. I pulled out and turned her around quickly. A few strokes and thick white ropes of my cum was landing on her chest and hair.

"Thank you daddy. Thank you for making me the true slut I am." Sarah said and laid her head on my shoulder with beads of sweat dripping from her forehead.