Little Soldier: The Training of a Submissive Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now this is getting exciting. You're really getting into the mood, Lucinda Moore," Dave said. "What did I tell you? She just loves it every which way and it's my thinking that hubby doesn't bring home the bacon as often as he should. Isn't that right, Lucinda? Isn't that right?"

"Yes. Sergeant." I slurped, desperately pouring my saliva into this guy's hole. "Cum, you bastard, cum!" I thought to myself.

"Hang about, soldier," said Dave authoritatively. "You don't want to blow your stack just yet. We've got lots to get out of this girl yet. Get off."

Reluctantly, Phil stopped what he was doing but sighed and removed his dick from my breasts so slowly. Finally, he got off. As he did so, he slapped my breasts so they wobbled. He seemed to enjoy it so he slapped them again and laughed. I felt wretched! They were going to make my torture last and last. When would they be done?

"Hey – come and look at these!" said Sergeant Dave. He and Phil stood laughing at the pictures on the phone. "This is great. You can see her smile here – as well as her titties. Great! Gee, Lucinda, you sure have great knockers. Can I pinch them?"

Before I could answer, there was a knock on the door.

I would welcome any feedback on this, the beginning of a story called Little Soldier: The Training of a Submissive. You can contact me with your feedback through the link below. Please put The Interrogation in the Subject line.

12