Little Spouse on the Prairie Ch. 04

Story Info
A visit to Miss Beadle.
777 words
3.83
70.7k
4
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 02/24/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
velvetpie
velvetpie
1,280 Followers

*Note: I am a great fan of these books but those who have read the series know that Laura is a child at the beginning of the series. I have taken the liberty of making Laura eighteen years old so that she can tell her story of learning how to become a loving wife on the prairie. I am also using the visuals of the actors that portrayed the members of the Little House community in the television series.*

* * * * *

So many thoughts flew through Laura's mind that night that it was hard to get to sleep. The vision of Mr. Oleson cumming replayed over and over and each time, adrenalin tightened her chest and warmth flooded her pussy. It was exciting to think that her touch had made Mr. Oleson feel so good that he had cum. She wondered if Almanzo would react the same way. She closed her eyes, allowing her hands to steal across her breasts and shivered as her fingers encircled her sensitive nubs.

"What are you doing?"

Mary's harsh whisper broke her from her reverie and she stilled her hands. "Sorry."

"Did you have your first lesson today?"

"Yes."

"Tell me about it."

"No, Mary. It's not fair."

"Not fair? Not fair to whom?"

"To you, Mary. It's not like describing a doll or a sunset. It's different. It can't be described."

Mary huffed angrily and turned away from her. "You just don't want to tell me."

"I do, Mary." Laura put her arms around her sister and hugged her warmly. "When you and Adam get engaged, you will experience the same thing."

"Will I?" Her voice betrayed the uncertainty in her heart. "Will I get lessons, too, even though I'm blind?"

"Your blindness doesn't mean a thing, Mary. And besides, Ma said that we all have to learn how to be loving wives and that will include you."

Her words seemed to calm her sister and Laura settled in behind her, falling into a dreamless sleep that lasted until the roosters crowed the break of day. She breathlessly waited for her mother to tell her that they were going to the next lesson but breakfast and lunch passed without fanfare. When Pa went out to tend the field and Laura's afternoon chores were done, she washed up at the creek and went into the house to see if there was something she could help her mother with. The most wonderful smell met her when she opened the door.

"What are you making, Ma?"

She didn't need to ask because four pies sat on the table, steam issuing from their crusty slits and Ma wiped her hands on her apron. "Apple pies. When these cool, we have to take one of them over to Miss Beadle."

"All right."

"Would you fill the woodbin?"

"Yes, Ma."

An hour later, they were on their way to Miss Beadle's house and the beautiful, blonde-haired teacher met them at the door. "Oh, Caroline! Thank you! This smells so good!"

"You're welcome. Did your horse have its foal?"

"Yes. A few days ago. I named him Rocket."

Laura giggled. "That sounds like a fun name."

"Well, I'm going to go down to the barn and take a look at him." Caroline looked to Eva and a look passed between the two of them. "Come join me when you're finished, Laura."

The door closed behind her mother and Laura nervously turned toward Miss Beadle. "Now don't be nervous, Laura. I'm still your teacher, Eva Beadle." The woman grabbed Laura's hand and led her back toward the bedroom. "I'm just going to teach you something different today."

"Yes, ma'am."

"Now, take your clothes off and join me on the bed." Laura obediently began to unbutton her dress, watching as Miss Beadle did the same, her eyes devouring every lovely inch of flesh that emerged from her calico dress. Trembling, she climbed on the bed, waiting for the teacher to join her. "What's wrong, Laura?"

"Nothing, Miss Beadle. You're just so beautiful."

"Why, thank you, Laura, and I think you're just as beautiful." She moved next to Laura, taking the opposite end of the bed and pressing their feet together as they looked at each other. "Now, the reason I'm sitting this way is because I want you to do what I do and to be able to see me."

"Yes, ma'am."

"My lesson is to teach you how to excite yourself."

"Excite myself?"

"Yes, Laura. I'm about to open up a whole new world to you. Are you ready?"

Gazing at her teacher's naked body, Laura swallowed and smiled. "Yes, Miss Beadle. I'm ready."

velvetpie
velvetpie
1,280 Followers