Little Spouse on the Prairie Ch. 07

Story Info
Pa readies Laura for the big event.
813 words
4.35
67.5k
5
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 02/24/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
velvetpie
velvetpie
1,281 Followers

*Note: I am a great fan of these books but those who have read the series know that Laura is a child at the beginning of the series. I have taken the liberty of making Laura eighteen years old so that she can tell her story of learning how to become a loving wife on the prairie. I am also using the visuals of the actors that portrayed the members of the Little House community in the television series.*

*

The day of the wedding came and Laura sat in the main room of her parents' house, looking at her reflection in the mirror. The dress was gorgeous. Caroline had worked weeks, crocheting lace and sewing fabric until her daughter looked like a snowy confection. Laura's heart pounded in her breast as she watched her mother stand behind her and place the crown of daisies and the accompanying veil over her face. She could only stare at herself as Caroline and Mary gasped, hugging behind her.

"Oh, Laura. You look wonderful." Mary whispered, giving a voice to her feelings.

Caroline sobbed into her lace handkerchief. "My baby."

"Oh, Ma! Don't start crying now!" Her sister giggled, giving her mother a squeeze. "Wait until the wedding!" She let her mother sit down and embraced Laura from the rear. "You are the most beautiful bride that I've ever seen."

"I'm the only bride you've ever seen."

"No, you're not!" Mary thought for a moment, remembering her blindness. "Uh, yes, you are."

"Don't worry, Mary. When Adam asks you and you get married, you'll be the loveliest bride that I'll have ever seen."

Laura stood and turned around, facing her mother and feeling the breath catch in her throat as she noticed her father standing beside Caroline. "Pa?"

"You're beautiful, Half-Pint." She launched herself into his arms and just enjoyed his fatherly embrace as Mary and her mother quietly left the room. "You're so very beautiful."

"Thank you, Pa." Her heart lifted, knowing that her father was pleased with the way she looked on the day she was to become another man's wife. He set her down on her feet and she smiled up at him, noticing how handsome he was. When his lips came down and touched hers, she was both surprised and excited. "Pa?"

"Your last lesson, Laura." He said softly as his fingers began to unbutton the gown. His strong, work-callused hands glided across her back, pushing the fabric aside to feel her soft, warm skin. The bodice of the gown fell away and Pa Ingalls bent down to his daughter's breasts, sucking the small, but perky mounds until the nipples hardened into perfect pink buds. Laura sighed in pleasure, arching her back and pressing her flesh into his searching tongue and shivering at the sensations that ran straight to her pussy.

"Oh, Pa." She gasped. "This feels so good."

He hummed, making her flesh pebble with goose bumps and she trembled as he moved back and forth between the nubs, licking and sucking. He pushed her backwards until she was her parents' bedroom and he eased the dress down over her hips, leaving her naked. She felt strange being nude in front of her father but his feel of his mouth on her body soothed her nerves. She allowed him to draw down her into his arms and a low moan ripped through her body when she realized that he'd taken his shirt off.

Laura ran her hands through his thick, silky fur, kissing down to the waist of his pants. When she looked up into his eyes, she suddenly knew what the lesson was about. Tonight, after walking down the aisle with Almanzo, she would be doing this very same thing to him. Now it was time to learn how to do it on her father. She knelt at his feet and started to undo the buttons, pausing to rub the hard tube of meat. Finally, the last button popped free and she reached inside, wrapping her tiny hand around her father's cock.

"Wow!" She gave it a few minutes of close examination and gave it a gentle squeeze that drew a groan from her father. A bead of thick, clear fluid gathered at the head and she leaned down and licked it off. He jerked as if shocked and threw his head back, closing his eyes in rapture. She gave it another lick, then another before finally wrapping her lips around it and sucking it into her mouth. His reaction made the heat raise to her cheeks and she continued her licking and sucking until she felt a pair of hands on her shoulders.

Caroline Ingalls stood over her husband and daughter, her fingers working her clit as she leaned over to give Laura a French kiss, sucking on her tongue before she let her go. "May I join in?"

velvetpie
velvetpie
1,281 Followers