Little T and her Daddy J Ch. 04

Story Info
Chapter 4.
2.4k words
4.58
19k
8

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara was absolutely mortified. She heard her new friend T, gasp when she came in the living room with Mr. J.

Sara wished beyond all hope that she could turn invisible. T was a little taller than her, but Sara was a little chubbier, self consciously so, and she could only imagine what her bottom looked like to her new friends, poking out from under her lifted dress and her frilly, ruffled baby pink panties around her knees.

When J returned from upstairs with the bath brush, T frowned and whispered in her Daddy's ear, "Daddy, she's standing wrong!"

A smile touched the corner of J's lips when he noticed Sara had her arms behind her back, rather than on her head like he instructed his baby girl. He whispered back, "Not 'wrong' hunny, Sara and her Daddy just have different rules and procedures than us."

J walked to Chris and held out his hand. It's nice to finally meet you Chris, I'm J and this is T."

Chris shook his hand and said "Nice to meet you too, I wish it were under better circumstances, but it is what it is."

J nodded gravely and handed the brush to him, saying, "If you'd like some privacy, me and T could head back upstairs for a little while, or go for a walk. You could call T's cell when you're... finished up."

Sara didn't move, but hope, precious hope swelled in her chest. She knew she was in REALLY big trouble, and was in for a pretty severe paddling. "Not that I don't deserve it," she thought grimly, and although she had fantasized about this very situation and had cum from the thought of it more times than she could count, actually living it had her blushing redder than she ever thought possible.

Chris thought about it for a few seconds, and shook his head. "No, I think this punishment should fit the crime."

Sara groaned from the corner.

"Pardon me, little miss?" Chris said "What was that?"

Sara stayed absolutely silent.

"That's what I thought." Chris said, "I managed to get off work early, and knew that Sara wanted me here and was disappointed I couldn't come, so I headed straight over to surprise her. I knocked on the door, but there was no answer, so I came in. I was met with the view of Sara kneeling on the stairs, listening to your... discussion... upstairs with her hand in her panties."

J's eyes got wide and he glanced towards Sara. T's gaping mouth was covered by her hands and her wide eyes were looking at the floor. She was more than a little embarrassed, not only that Sara had heard everything but at her new friend's predicament. T had never seen a punishment spanking in person, and although she sympathized with poor Sara, she was also a more than a little curious.

Chris continued, "My little Sara can get rather worked up, and she finds spankings to be pretty erotic sometimes. But I never thought she'd betray her friend's privacy like that. I'm really sorry for her behavior."

J smiled, "that's quite alright, we were both aware that she could hear us, but I decided that my chat with T couldn't wait so I let Sara stay down here and color."

Chris shook his head, "Well, Sara knows that what she did wasn't alright and if it's Ok with you two, I'd like you two to stay for this."

Sara could hear her heart racing in her ears. It threatened to thump right out of her chest. She was so humiliated at what she'd been caught doing and now her friends both knew what she'd done. She suddenly realized, "what if T won't be my friend anymore??" and silent tears ran down her face.

J looked down at his little girl and asked, "If you aren't comfortable with this, little one, it's Ok. We can go. Or, if my little princess is maybe a little curious, we could stay, Ok? It's up to you baby girl, but be honest with me."

T blushed rosy red and whispered "We can stay, Daddy."

J smiled, nodded, and turned to Chris. "Where would you like us?"

Chris looked around and said "I think you'd be most comfortable on the couch, you can have a seat and relax. I'll grab one of those kitchen chairs, this won't take too long."

While Chris grabbed the chair, T and her Daddy snuggled on the couch. T was REALLY careful how she sat, but she made sure she was cuddled up close to her Papa. Chris returned and placed the chair so that the couch was to his right and the sheer curtains covering the living room window would be on his left when he sat down. Then he turned and stood with his arms folded over his chest.

"Sara, come over here this instant."

Sara turned slowly and gave her Daddy a pleading look. "Pleeeease Daddy! I'm SO SO SORRY, Please don't spank me here!"

Her Daddy shushed her and he stroked her hair. "Princess, it isn't me you need to apologize to." and he looked over at J and T.

Sara's tears rolled down her cheeks and landed in fat droplets on the floor as she shuffled over to the couch. With her heart racing and eyes downcast she said, "I'm really REALLY sorry Mr. J," and then with tear fulled, pleading eyes she looked at T, "I am SO sorry T, I like you SO MUCH and what I did was wrong and I understand if you don't wanna be my friend any more, but I really hope you still will." And Sara couldn't help it anymore as she started to cry.

T's eyes filled with tears of sympathy and she got up and hugged her friend as hard as she could. "I like you lots and lots too Sara and even though I haven't known you for very long, I will definitely be your friend still, and I hope I'll be your friend for a long long time." Sara shook in her friend's embrace and whispered "Thank you T, thank you so much."

Both J and Chris smiled at the scene and Chris nodded. "Ok Sara, come here and let's get this done."

T cuddled with her Daddy, back on the couch and Sara stepped over to Chris again. "Ok little miss. Arms up." Sara balked at the instruction but did as she was told. She suddenly got goosebumps all over, her Daddy's fingers brushing her skin as he pulled her dress up over her head. As soon as he had her dress off and set to the side, he reached behind her, unhooked her bra and pulled it off as well. Sara's large, heavy breasts swayed free and she wanted SO badly to cover up, but she obediently kept her hands reached up above her head. Her Daddy sat down on the chair in front of his little girl and tugged her frilly little panties all the way down. "Step out and socks, please." He said, and Sara stepped out of her panties and lifted her feetsies one by one, and Daddy removed her socks. "Ok hun, hands behind, please." Sara stepped into the familiar position, he hands behind her back gripping each forearm and her legs a little more than shoulder width apart.

T's eyes were wide with wonder as she watched with fascination. She saw the little differences, like the position Sara took with her hands behind her back that served to push her breasts up and out. She was surprised to see that her new friend also had her kitty shaved bare, just like hers! T blushed at her thoughts and squirmed in her seat. She leaned in to her Daddy and asked "Daddy, how come Sara's Daddy lets her wear a big girl bra?"

J let out chuckle. He whispered back, "Well, princess, everyone has different rules. Sara's Daddy has her stand in a different position too." T nodded, "But I see that Sara's Daddy has her kitty smooth and bare just like yours, hmm?"

Tara gasped shyly, "DADDY!" And she squirmed and wiggled a little in her seat. At first J thought T's wiggles were because of her sore bottom, but he realized that his little girl was squirmy for a different reason.

"T, I want you to shift position for me, come lean your back against my chest and snuggle up here between my legs." His little girl moved so that she sat between his legs and he wrapped his arms around her waist when she snuggled back into his chest to watch.

"Sara," Chris scolded, "Why are you being punished today?"

Sara barely whispered "cause, I, cause I um play..."

Chris interrupted "Speak up young lady."

Sara took a deep breath, acutely aware of her bare breasts and that the way she stood with her legs apart served to make her kitty very visible and slightly spread open.

Sara continued again, loud enough for everyone to hear but still shyly "Cause I gave myself 2 cummies without asking Daddy, and cause I eavesdroped on T's spanking." Sara hung her head.

Chris said, "That's right little one. You broke your friend's trust by eavesdropping and you know VERY well that you are only allowed to have cummies when your Daddy says so. Now get over my knee young lady, Daddy is going to paddle your naughty little bottom now."

Sara nodded, "Yes Daddy."

She submissively laid over his knees and spread her legs open, keeping her knees straight and her toes touching the floor, and reached back to have Chris grab her wrist.

T quietly gasped when she saw the unfamiliar position. She realized that she could see EVERYTHING. Her friend's position meant that her bottom hole and her noticeably moist kitty were VERY visible. T rolled her hips and bit the corner of her lip.

J knew that a reaction like this was coming and whispered in her ear and gave it a little nibble. "Baby, Daddy wants you to keep your hands by your sides, understand?" T nodded and gasped when her Daddy slid her dress up. She almost snapped her hands up to stop him, but quickly remembered to keep her hands down. With his left hand J rubbed her breasts through the thin fabric of her dress and pinched and tugged her hardening nipples. His right hand rested over her kitty on top of her panties and he very lightly and gently rubbed up and down. T let out a soft moan and rolled her hips. Her Daddy smiled and couldn't help but notice that his little girl's panties were absolutely soaking wet. T closed her eyes and pushed up into her Daddy's stroking hand.

"Uh uh, little one. Keep your eyes open and watch your friend. Daddy will give your kitty special pets for you, and you don't have to ask permission to cum or announce this time, but I want you to keep your eyes open and watch your friend get her spanking."

T groaned "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, yes Daddy." and she got shivers when she felt his hand slip into her panties.

Then she saw Chris pick up the brush.

She suddenly realized that Sara's Daddy wasn't going to use his hand first! That was a little scary, but then she got warm tingles when her Daddy's fingers found her kitty. When the paddling began, T felt her Daddy dip his fingers inside her and they were instantly soaked with her wetness. He used his thumb to stroke up and down on her hard little clit and she pressed up against him when one finger slipped inside her kitty and another pressed into her bummy hole.

WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP

The swats came about a second apart and were very hard. Angry white ringed, red and purple welts instantly appeared on Sara's bottom and she couldn't help wailing. Her Daddy kept spanking, over and over as the minutes that felt like hours passed by.

"OW! DADDY! OW OW! OW! PLEASE PLEASE! STOP! IT HURTS IT HURTS! OWEEEEEE!"

T felt REALLY bad for her friend, but Daddy's fingers felt SO GOOD. She bucked her hips and humped against his hand as he pumped his fingers in and out of her kitty and her bottom crinkle. His thumb rubbed up and down on her swollen clit and suddenly her legs shook and locked up and all her muscles clenched and she groaned "Unggghhhhh!" as the orgasm washed over her. Her Daddy kept stroking her slowly and she focused again on Sara and Chris.

The snapping of the wooden paddle on Sara's backside had been going for a few minutes now and seemed absolutely unrelenting, Sara had stopped using words and was just waiting in heaving sobs as Chris focused the paddle to strike the insides of Sara's open legs and up and down the backs of her thighs.

T winced and was REALLY glad her Daddy didn't spank her like that.

T's Daddy stroked her to one more shivering orgasm and she lay panting and glistening against him when the spanking stopped. Her hair was messed and sticking to her forehead and her Daddy slipped his hand from her panties and they straightened up to sit on the couch.

Sara lay limp and sobbing over Chris's knee, and with each breath she said over and over "I'm sorry Daddy! I'm sorry!" Chris gently rubbed her back and in a soothing voice kept saying "shh shh shh, I know baby, I know, all done, shh shh all done."

Chris gently lifted her up and hugged Sara as she sniffled and hiccuped into his shoulder.

He whispered at J that he was going to go lay her down for a nap. And came back downstairs after a few minutes. J grabbed himself and Chris a beer and a sippy cup of apple juice for T and they sat around the kitchen table and chatted for a bit when T asked in a very little and shy voice "Mr. Chris, could I... I mean... Can I Umm go give Sara a hug and some juice? I could bring some lotion for her bum too? Would that be Ok...?"

Chris's heart melted and he replied "Of course! I'm sure Sara would appreciate some snuggles if it's Ok with your Daddy, it's Ok with me!"

T looked at her Daddy and said "Pweese Daddy?"

J nodded "of course baby girl! And thank you for asking so politely!"

T toddled up the stairs with her sippy cup, one for Sara, and the bottle of lotion to go help her friend feel better.