Little Tart's Tickle Torture Picnic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, little tart," Danny said with an ever widening grin, "time for Danny to play."

Ronda was immediately tingling all over. Still on his knees, Danny lifted first one foot, then the other, tickling them mercilessly. Again Ronda laughed until her eyes teared. Still Danny tickled, centering on her soles and the bases of her toes. When he tickled one foot, she hopped on the other, giggling. The hopping continued on the other foot when he switched tender victims.

Eventually, he stopped tickling her feet, but wasted no time in moving up her calves to another ticklish spot...behind her knees. With both hands free now, he could tickle behind both knees at once, and he took immense pleasure in watching Ronda dance and hop...and again looking up at those delightfully bouncing breasts. A quick glance between her thighs also gave him an insight into just how much his lady was enjoying this. That glistening patch was a giveaway every time.

Stll kneeling, Danny found another favorite tickle spot. Reaching behind Ronda, he brushed his fingers lightly just below the bottom curve of her buttocks. Again she howled and danced...and again his fingers showed no mercy. How he wanted to cup those cheeks and fondle them, but he'd have plenty of time for that later. Right now, he wanted to tease and tickle his honey, because he knew that when all this was done, he'd have a lovemaking wildcat on his hands...a purring sweetie who'd please him like no other woman ever had or ever could.

Still tickling below those sweet cheeks, Danny leaned forward and started licking Ronda's belly with the tip of his tongue, playing it so lightly along her flesh that it barely touched her. The dual assault on her bottom and her belly had her moaning between giggles. Then, a slight variation. One hand remained teasing her behind, his tongue still tickled around her navel, but one hand moved...slipping between her legs. With the lightest touch she'd ever felt, Danny's fingers began tickling her rapidly moistening slit and the soft areas around it.

Fingers played below her cheeks, a tongue danced lightly on her heaving belly, and barely sensed fingers tickled lightly in her sex. Ronda was in writhing, squirming, giggling Heaven. Still Danny was not content with what he was doing. He wanted to try something new.

Almost with the speed of thought, Danny lifted Ronda's legs and hoisted one over each of his shoulders, his head high up between her thighs, not far from the greatest prize of all. With her legs up on him like that, both hands were free to alternate tickling her bottom and then lightly tickling her belly. Sometimes one hand would tickle her belly while the other did likewise to her bottom...his hands moving about as they pleased, finding soft, tender flesh to tease and tickle and torture.

Meanwhile his tongue took the liberty of lightly playing on her inner thighs and along the creases between thighs and mound. Ronda's legs bounced and squirmed on his shoulders. Her bottom jiggled in his hands. Looking up, he saw her breasts bouncing in her gleeful struggles as well. The scent of her nearby flower made his mind reel and want more, but he kept himself in check. All in good time, he told himself.

Eventually, fingers and tongue stopped torturing Ronda...but only for the moment. Danny took her legs off his shoulders and lowered her feet lightly to the ground. He stood up, watching her again biting her lip. Smiling, he stepped back, allowing her to catch her breath. Just before he turned to walk away, Ronda saw his eyes twinkle and his lips curl into an evil grin.

"Don't go away...I'll be right back," he teased, walking toward the blanket.

Ronda was having too much difficulty catching her breath to push out the "Wise ass" comment she so wanted to utter.

Danny again opened the picnic basket and produced a small paper bag. "Something else you didn't know was in there, Ron." His smile was that of someone who'd gotten away with yet another evil deed.

He walked back to her, opening the bag as he went, taking two small objects out of it. The bag, no longer needed to hide his toys, he crumpled and tossed onto the blanket. He held up the two objects for Ronda to see. A blindfold, and a small gold and green, metallic canister.

Ronda shivered with delight at the sight of the blindfold, but had no clue what the canister was. She was slightly disappointed when Danny pushed the blindfold into his pocket, but she knew full well that he wouldn't have brought it if he didn't intend to use it. And the anticipation of it's use alone was awesome.

"I saw this in a catalog about a month ago, and just had to get it," he said. "It's called honey dust. It's a light powder that you're supposed to spread all over your lover during foreplay. But the best part is this," he said, opening the lid of the canister and pulling out an object that fluffed out as soon as it escaped the confines of the canister. "It's called a honey duster," he smiled, "it's what you use to spread the powder on with."

He held the object a few inches from Ronda's excited eyes. The "honey duster" was a small feather duster, about six inches long. From a short, wooden handle sprouted about three dozen four inch long feathers, light and gossamer, that spread out and swayed gently in the breeze. Danny placed the canister of powder on the ground and put the lid back on it. He again held the feathered duster in front of Ronda.

"I got to thinking," he continued, "since you're so ticklish...how might this little feather duster feel on certain parts of you? Intriguing, isn't it? I mean, it's so light and feathery. I'll bet it can tickle you 'til you wet yourself. What do you think?" Before she could reply, Danny strode up to her so that his body was against hers, and said, "Don't you think something like this could be used to tickle someone intensely?"

Again before she could reply, Ronda saw the feathers disappear from view...and immediately felt them on her inner thighs...along her belly...around to her bottom....gliding ever so lightly on her flesh. She trembled and sighed. Her eyes closed and her lips parted. Danny kissed those parted lips, but only briefly. He had so much more to do, after all.

The duster moved along gracefully below her cheeks, under her arms, along her belly...and then zeroed in between her legs. Every stroke of the feathers was done with ultimate care and finesse. The ultra fine feathers barely touched her soft skin as Danny brushed lightly and slowly, each stroke designed to drive sensitive flesh insane. When he caressed her belly with it, her abdominal muscles spasmed and jerked as she giggled uncontrollably. Likewise her inner thigh muscles spasmed repeatedly on light contact with the flimsy feathers. But it was seeing her crotch area twitch when stroked with the duster that most amused, and aroused, Danny....and quite probably Ronda as well.

Using one hand to play the duster along her pussy lips, tickling and teasing, Danny leaned against Ronda, his lips lightly caressing her neck, his warm breath tickling it and her sensitive earlobes. The light tickling was but a ploy...a lull. Instantly, he reached to her side and began tickling her rib cage again, all the while keeping the feathers busy on pussy and belly and thighs. His hot mouth licked and kissed her neck and ears...his lips happily capturing her earlobes and sucking on them...his tongue tickling behind her ears.

Ronda was awash in sensation....licking, sucking, tickling...fingers, feathers and mouth. From her head to her very wet slit, she tingled. An erotic mouth, tickling fingers, torturously soft and smooth feathers...all combined to make her crazy. Again she squirmed and giggled and sighed.

But as much as she laughed, as much as tears streamed down her face, she was also sighing and yearning for more. Danny sensed this, and decided to raise things up a notch or two. He stopped his multiple assault on Ronda's senses and again backed off, letting her recover, if only briefly.

It was time for the blindfold...and other things...to come into play. Danny pulled the blindfold from his pocket, and dangled it in front of Ronda's wide eyes. She not only bit her lip, but licked both lips as well. Danny saw the glint in her eyes and said to her, "Well, now, my little tart, Danny is going to blindfold you and play some more. You'd like that, wouldn't you, tart?"

Ronda could only sigh, lick her lips, and nod. She didn't have the breath for words.

Danny slowly blindfolded her, whispering in her ear, "Danny's little tart is such a good girl...so accommodating." Ronda shivered and tingled. She could just imagine what wonderful things he had in mind for her.

When she was securely blindfolded, Danny said, "And now that your hands are tied and you can't see, I just need to do one last thing. I'm going to tie your legs so that they're spread nice and wide for me. Just stand there and I'll do everything, Ron. You just think about what's coming." Ronda's brain and body crackled with kinetic energy.

Another length of rope was brought forth. Danny tied one end around her right ankle, then walked the rope around the trunk of the tree. He spread her legs as far apart as he wanted them, and then tied the other ankle securely. Again, he left very little slack in the rope. Ronda was now tied spread-eagle.

Danny admired his lovely lady. Hands tied above her head, blindfolded, legs bound and spread wide. What an incredible sight...naked and his to play with. He could almost see the shivering excitement that Ronda was feeling. He knew her so well, knew she must be ready to explode..first from anticipation, and then from pleasure. So vulnerable..so completely at his mercy. It was time to play.

"Mmmm.....now, my lovely little tart...time for Danny to REALLY get you going. Does Ronda wanna play?"

"Oh, yes...you know I do, Danny." she sighed through panting lips, "God, this is so ncredible."

"All right then, let's play." This time, she couldn't see his grin. She was briefly confused as she heard him walking away from her. She heard a sound she couldn't quite recognize, but the following sound was distinctly recognizable. She heard Danny's hand rummaging around in the cooler. She could hear the floating ice cubes crunching and banging together as his hand swirled around in them.

"My," Danny teased from a distance, "these ice cubes are cold."

Bound securely, barely able to move, Ronda squirmed. Danny returned to her.

She could feel the cold before the ice actually touched her skin. Just holding it close to her flesh produced goosebumps on it. And Ronda again squirmed. Danny chuckled in her ear, "Warm day, little tart...I think I should cool you off a bit, don't you?"

Ronda started writhing immediately, squirming but barely able to move. With a grin on his face, Danny watched her again chew her lower lip as he touched one ice cube to each of her shoulders, letting them melt as he ran them downward along her skin toward her breasts. As he watched cool droplets trickle toward her nipples, he noticed with glee that both of those nipples were taut and waiting.

From his palm he popped a third cube into his mouth. As his hands slowly brought their own ice cubes down to Ronda's heaving breasts, he moved the cube in his mouth to one side so he could lock his lips around one hardened nipple. Once he had the nipple in his mouth, he brought the ice to bear on it, and Ronda shuddered and sighed. While his two hands caressed her breasts with melting ice, sometimes dripping the frigid water on them from above, his mouth moved from nipple to nipple, surrounding them with the freezing sensation as he sucked them. Ronda wasn't giggling anymore, but she certainly was squirming...and moaning. And a new phase of her bound torture had begun...

Ronda was once again awash in sensations. The blindfold obstructing her sight made every one of those sensations more stark, exaggerated, enhanced a hundredfold. The loss of her sight made her other senses more acute, and that made everything Danny was doing to her body seem that much more intense, and the increasing shudders she was beginning to experience were not from the cold of the ice, unless the burning fire inside her contrasted against the tingling icy sensations outside were in some small way causing them.

Danny's icily frigid mouth moved about her breasts and nipples, his cold tongue lapping and savoring them, his chilled teeth nipping taut nipples, his icy lips sucking. The bound Ronda could only squirm and sigh, to Danny's unending pleasure.

Unable to see, Ronda never knew where the next icy drop would caress her body. Danny deliberately moved his hands to different areas of her body, running and dripping ice all over her. After a few minutes, however, the ice in his hands and mouth melted, and he had to go back to the cooler for more. Realizing this delay in their fun was not acceptable, he dragged the cooler over to the tree, where he would be able to simply bend down for a new supply of ice with which to torture his tasty little tart.

Danny not only filled his hands with ice, but cupped them so he could fill the palms with some of the cooler's icy water. Turning his palms downward, he allowed the cold water to dribble onto Ronda's already goosefleshed breasts, watching with a wicked grin as the nipples became more firm and pleading.

Again he put ice in his mouth and savored nipples and breasts, nipping both breasts with frozen teeth. His hands ran ice all along both her sides, but then they moved in opposite directions. One hand moved behind her, running the freezing cube along her buttocks, and then along the cleavage between them. Slowly he ran the ice up and down that crevice, letting freezing water drip and dribble into it, even pushing the ice slightly between those cheeks for added torture. His other hand wandered forward to her heaving and spasming belly. Here, too, he alternated lightly caressing her stomach flesh with the cubes and then dripping melted ice on it. Ronda was chewing her lip with conviction at this triple attack on her body...breasts, bottom and belly simultaneously feeling the frigid sting of icy hands and mouth.

Her eyes still covered in blackness, Ronda was mildly startled when Danny's mouth ceased its frozen assault on her tortured nipples. She heard him move, but couldn't tell at first that he'd gotten down on his knees again. She heard his hands swimming about in the ice-filled cooler again and she involuntarily tensed up...a combination of expectation and erotic dread. Her lower lip was getting a bit raw from her constantly licking and chewing it.

With a sudden, freezing jolt, she felt Danny's cold hands once again on her body. This time, the sensation made her jump and gasp loudly...for this time Danny had chosen a most sensitive place. With the lightest of touches, he placed the tip of one corner of an ice cube so that it just barely touched the soft petals of her succulent flower. Still just barely caressing the tips of her lips with the ice, Danny ran the cube slowly back and forth along them. Ronda's legs tensed, flexed muscles tightening. With a chuckle, Danny noticed she stood on tiptoe, her curled toes digging into the soft earth around the tree. He wondered how difficult it must be for her to stand on tiptoe like that with her legs tied so wide apart. She must be in such exquisite agony...and ecstasy.

He continued to play in her pussy with the ice, always lightly touching it with the cube, playing in the folds. Sometimes he used his other hand to run another ice cube up between her legs to her bottom again, and other times he contented himself with sliding the ice along her inner thighs. But the hand teasing her sex stayed put.

"Oh my God, Danny...Oh...my.....!" she exclaimed, her legs still tense and toes still digging deeply into the earth. "Danny....Danny...you have to stop...really.....it's driving me crazy. It's wonderful..but, oh my God!..."

Danny dropped all the ice he had in his hands to the ground, and then continued to rub her bottom and pussy with his cold hands, playing, his hands slowly warming again. He allowed himself the selfish pleasure of fingering Ronda between her legs for a bit, exploring both outside and inside her sex. He even allowed his tongue, now much warmer, to play in those same areas, just to tease and taunt her before moving on to his next plan. He had to stifle an outright laugh as he thought about what he was going to do next. He knew she might be shocked at first, but she'd end up eagerly embracing the idea. Of that he had no doubt.

"So," he said, standing up again, "Is my little tart having fun?"

"Oh, yes....this is driving me crazy. You are going to have to undress very soon Danny and fill me with that incredible cock of yours. And I mean SOON, Danny!"

He moved up close to her and said in a very soft, even voice, "Oh, I'm going to fill you, Ron...in just a few seconds, too. But," he chuckled lightly, "maybe not in the way you expect." He couldn't see her eyes under the blindfold, but her face took on a confused look, so he quickly added, "Oh, don't worry...my little tart is gonna love this." Ronda had no idea what he was planning, but if he said she'd love it, she was sure she would.

"Don't go away," he snickered, "I'll be right back." Under normal circumstances she would have fired back a sarcastic "Ha ha," but she was too busy thinking about what was to come.

She heard him drag the cooler back to the blanket, and then heard his steady gait back to her. He stopped directly in front of her, very close. "I want you to feel something," he said.

"Oh, right, Danny," she sneered, "If you want me to touch your pee pee, you're going to have to untie at least one of my hands. I mean, no offense, hon...but you're not THAT big."

He laughed out loud. "My 'pee pee'?" His laughing continued, "No, hon...it's not my cock I want you to feel...well, at least not yet. Here, this is what I want you to feel...and I don't even have to untie you."

She felt something pressed against her bound left hand. It was hard, round and smooth...as smooth as....glass? "Oh, my God, Danny. Tell me you're not going to do what I think you're going to do."

"Oh, yeah, " he grinned, though she couldn't see it, "I know how much you like this. You told me yourself."

Ronda couldn't breathe. After everything he'd done to her, this was the topper. This would send her over the edge and beyond. Her entire body crackled with energy. Her toes dug deeper into the ground. She squirmed. Her breathing became erratic and extremely rapid. Her heart pounded. And her poor lower lip once again suffered chewing abuse.

Danny pressed his body against hers, kissed her mouth lightly and then leaned to whisper in her right ear. "It may not be a root beer bottle, hon, but I'm sure it'll do. In fact, I think the neck on this bottle is quite a bit longer, and might be much more fun for you. You'll have to let me know if you agree." A wide grin threatened to split his face in two.

He pulled the bottle away from her hand and lowered it. The grin she still couldn't see was wider than ever. A split second later she felt the lip of the wine bottle pressed against her moist pussy lips, moving in a circular motion as it slowly worked its way between them. The wetness between her legs increased easily by the power of ten.

Danny again leaned against her, this time whispering in her left ear, "I'm going to teach you to play Truth or Dare without me, hon. You're into bottles, huh? Well, let me see if I can make you feel real good with this one. I'm willing to bet I can." Before pulling back, he sucked briefly on her earlobe and licked from her jawline down her neck, then lower, to again suck on one firm nipple. He could feel Ronda shivering with anticipation.

Danny teased her between her legs with the lip of the bottle, taking a long time to slowly insert it even a half inch into her. She squirmed more than at any other time during this entire session, straining at her ropes, sighing and moaning more loudly with each fraction of an inch that he slipped the bottle neck inside her.