Little Things

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David smoothed his hands down Nikki's back treasuring the feeling of her cool soft skin and when his hands cupped the cool skin of her bubble butt he gently squeezed Nikki's butt cheeks twice, kissed her softly on her ear then whispered in a low nearly growling voice, "You make love like an angel, and I don't want Heaven to end."

Nikki grinned as a peaceful glow filled her. She lifted her head and kissed David once very softly on the lips. Then she looked deep into his big blue eyes and simply stared into his soul. David stared back into Nikki's big brown eyes and realized she was studying him in a new way.

"What?" asked David in a whisper, and then he added, "It's true."

Nikki paused for a moment as her eyes danced back and forth to each of David's eyes. "I need to feed my naughty little boy some spaghetti and watch him eat while I play with kitty. Then I'm taking his happy ass to bed and do more naughty things," whispered Nikki as she wiggled her hips slightly and gazed into his eyes.

David grinned, wiggled his hips, gently squeezed Nikki's buttocks then whispered as he gazed deep into her gentle eyes, "I love the way you think."

Nikki slid off David and stood to watch him from above. He slipped his pants and boxers off and removed his shoes and socks then he stood and tied his shirttails in a knot at his navel and looked down at Nikki for direction.

"Be a good boy and sit down right here," she said as she pointed to the chair facing the kitchen area and pulled her hair off her face.

After David sat down, Nikki spun around and began the task of preparing two plates of her fabulous home made spaghetti. As she had promised, Nikki sat on the opposite side of the table, spread her legs and slowly manipulated her clitoris as they consumed Nikki's superb meal. The scene was so stimulating to David his erection never waned as Nikki fondled herself under the table with one hand and spun the spaghetti on her fork with the other while gazing in his eyes.

After swallowing his first fork of pasta, David looked at Nikki and said softly, "I have to admit, Nikki, this is honestly the most erotic spaghetti I have ever tasted."

"I'm happy," said Nikki as her clitoris started to twitch.

David knew he could never finish the plate of spaghetti because he had done so much cocaine his throat was tight. He was delighted when Nikki silently got up from the table and led him to her bedroom by the hand. She untied his shirt and stripped it off him, slid on to the bed and held her hand out. "I wanna suck you some more."

David crawled onto the bed and Nikki situated him in a kneeing position. She lowered her body and began sucking David's erect penis as she masturbated. After she reached orgasm with David's penis in her mouth she turned around and David inserted his stiff throbbing penis into her doggy style. When Nikki reached orgasm again she told David to lie on his back. Nikki straddled David's face and began grinding her soaking wet pussy on his lips and he massaged her soft round buttocks as she used the headboard for leverage. When Nikki reached orgasm again, she repositioned her body backwards and ground her pussy on David's face again while he pinched her nipples and she stroked his stiff penis. When she reached orgasm again, Nikki collapsed on David's body to catch her breath.

After Nikki recuperated she rolled off David's body and slid off the bed. She stepped toward her vanity and told David to help her put the mirror on the floor. The couple situated the mirror just right so when the mirrored closet door was slightly ajar, Nikki could watch herself. She grabbed the bedspread and cast it out on the floor, tossed the pillows at one end then told David to lie on his back.

Nikki mounted David and looked into the mirror. When she saw David's erect shimmering penis enter her, Nikki began consuming the shaft. She started slow at first and increased her motion until she was riding David's manhood like a wild cowgirl. She never took her eyes off the action reflected in the mirror and soon she felt her insides quiver again. As Nikki's body rocked wildly she moaned in a low growl, "Oh Fuck! ... Look at it ... it's inside me ... It's so sinful ... oh David." then she released. Her body stiffened and her vaginal muscles quivered more intensely than she could remember. As the heat flushed her loins Nikki began to tear in response to her feeling of intense joy.

David knew then what he was sharing with Nikki was something very rare. He had never experienced a woman with so much pent up sexual frustration before. Even the woman he thought was the best fuck he had ever had never went as far as Nikki had gone to reach ecstasy. He started to feel very close to Nikki almost to the point of becoming one with her, but he knew their relationship had just begun and he wondered if the passion would soon vanish. In a few moments Nikki fell asleep on David's body with her arms beside his torso. David held Nikki tenderly and felt her breathing serenely. Soon afterward David closed his eyes and joined his little lover's slumber.

When the sun entered the room, Nikki was the first to wake. She was still on top of David and he was fast asleep. She gently slipped off his body and stood above him inhaling the scent of Opium mixed with sex. She studied his naked body and realized she had better cover him. She tented the blanket over his body and stepped toward the closet to retrieve her bathrobe. She wiggled into the long terrycloth robe, took one last look at her fucker then quietly exited the room, carefully clicking the door shut behind her. She went to the bathroom and urinated, checked her makeup and tried to fix her hair then went to the kitchen to make coffee and begin her hang over recovery but when she turned the corner, Sonya was sitting at the breakfast table with a dark tanned muscular rugged looking guy with long sun bleached streaked hair.

Nikki stopped dead in her tracks, clutched her robe at the front and exclaimed "Oh ... I didn't know you were home!" then she looked at the clean kitchen then the near nothing swimsuit Sonya was wearing, then her rose.

"Hey big sister ... we got in hours ago, kitchen's clean and all is right with the world ... sleep peaceful last night?" offered Sonya as she pawed the kid's shoulder.

Suddenly Nikki felt embarrassed and felt flush all over as she said in a hushed quivering voice while her eyelashes fluttered, "Thank you for asking, I slept like a baby doll."

"Oh good ... Honey ... this is Michael, isn't he beautiful, he loves your spaghetti," said Sonya in an energetic manner.

Nikki blushed then she looked at the kid and said softly, "Hi Michael, glad you enjoyed it," added Nikki.

"Hey big sister, good eats," said the kid with a deep crusty voice as he barely lifted his hand off the table to wave.

There was silence in the room for a moment then Nikki looked at Sonya, "can we talk Sonya?"

"I'm all ears," responded Sonya as she placed her hand in Michael's back.

Nikki bit her lower lip then spoke sternly as she gazed into Sonya's eyes with widened eyes, "In private?"

"Oh! ... Excuse me Michael, my big sister wants to scold me, I'll be right back ... these don't take long." said Sonya, then she kissed the kid's cheek while rubbing his naked tanned shoulder with the palm of her hand.

Nikki ushered Sonya into the laundry room and closed the door behind them. Sonya hopped up on the clothes washer and sat with her hands close to her thighs while grasping the machine's edge.

"What's up?" asked Sonya cheerfully as she bounced a little.

"Where did you get that suit? It hardly covers anything," asked Nikki as she studied the scant sparkly blue material.

"This old thing? ... I don't remember, but it was all I could find in my bag," offered Sonya.

"Your nipples are showing, and your butt cheeks are totally exposed, why wear it at all, it just a sting made from fancy cloth ... You should wear a wrap," said Nikki softly as she looked at the suit bottom.

Sonya looked at Nikki's bathrobe then said. "Yes mother, I promise I will wear a wrap one hundred times ... there, done, may I go now?"

Nikki inhaled then exhaled, then looked into Sonya's eyes, "What's up Sonya is David's, you know what," whispered Nikki as she fidgeted with her robe.

"No shit ... is he here?" asked Sonya in a facetiously excited voice.

"Keep your voice down, Sonya, damn, you are so crass sometimes," scolded Nikki, "besides, I have a headache."

Then Sonya whispered in a factious hushed voice, "No shit ... is he here?"

"Yes," said Nikki as she felt she was about to be interrogated in Sonya's secret torture chamber.

"Praise the lord, my big sister is having a marathon ... I should have known ... Wait! I did know, men's clothes on the rocker ... a full pot of unattended spaghetti sauce on the burner ... empty booze bottles on the counter and ... dare I say ... the smell of sex in the air so thick it burns eyes ... God Nikki, I am impressed," said Sonya as her eyes grew twice their size and she wiggled her butt.

Nikki thought about how David's clothes got on the rocker, she shook her head then said, "A skunk smells its own hole first, and yes we are, and, we haven't finished yet," whispered Nikki as she opened her robe slightly and sniffed her body.

"And ... I'm just guessing here, you understand ... you want us to leave, right?" Asked Sonya as she sniffed her right hand while looking at Nikki's tangled hair then her lost eyes.

"Please?" pleaded Nikki with praying hands, "You guys can have the place all to yourselves, next weekend, I promise," offered Nikki.

"Moet Brut huh, I'll leave after you tell me every detail," quizzed Sonya.

"No," quipped Nikki, "No particulars, besides it's none of your business," added Nikki as she reached for the doorknob and missed nearly falling.

"Oh, Ok ... I see, look, you're so fucked up you can't even find the doorknob, I know how champagne works when a dick is used as a swizzle stick, especially when it's wrapped with a single red rose, something else is up ... come on, I see it on your face, I'm your crazy sister, you can fess up," said Sonya confidently.

Nikki looked at her gorgeous sister as if she needed an answer to something, then she asked with a curious crack in her voice, "what does a single red rose mean?"

Sonya glanced at her bras hanging in the corner of the laundry room then said nonchalantly, "Love at first sight ... or in my case, lust at first gaze."

Nikki felt defeated and leaned against the wall grasping her robe. She looked at Sonya and started to talk, but hesitated. When she realized her inner desire for the answer was stronger than her will to conceal her confusion she said, "He hasn't cum yet."

Sonya paused for a moment and gazed at the little woman before her in the white terrycloth robe. Then she slid off the washing machine and stepped in front of Nikki. She looked at the top of Nikki's head and waited for her to look into her eyes. When Nikki finally looked up Sonya asked in a whisper, "Can I have his number?"

Nikki batted her sister on one of her breasts and yelled, "STOP IT!"

"Ouch, I was only kidding," said Sonya as she massaged her breast and backed up until her butt touched the cold clothes dryer.

Sonya began to see her sister differently. It was obvious, the fact David hadn't ejaculated yet deeply troubled Nikki and she was backed into a corner and needed help from her nutty sibling. Sonya felt a strong pull inside and she only had one way out. "Alright, how can I help," offered Sonya as she looked lovingly at her older sibling.

Nikki looked up at Sonya's waiting eyes and inhaled. Then she exhaled and started talking in an endless chain of unconnected sexual innuendos mixed in with having way too much champagne.

Suddenly Sonya said calmly, "Nikki ... Stop."

Nikki stopped jabbering then looked into Sonya's eyes and asked, "What am I doing wrong?"

"Did you suck it?" asked Sonya in a straightforward question.

"Yes," Nikki quipped.

"Finally sucked a dick, huh... Did he like it?" asked Sonya softly.

"He said it was an incredible ice breaker," said Nikki cautiously.

Sonya leaned forward slightly and asked calmly. "Did YOU like it?"

"Ummm, I didn't think it would be that intimate, but yeah, I enjoyed doing it," answered Nikki and she straightened her body.

"You'd suck it every day," said Sonya as she felt her clitoris tingle.

Nikki looked at her sister with a strange stare then lowered her head and whispered, "That's a dumb question."

"That's a statement, Nikki, not a question ... doggy?" asked Sonya as she looked at her bras hanging in the corner.

"Huh?" asked Nikki with a confused look on her face.

"From behind? ... You know, doggy hump?" asked Sonya as she made a motion with her hips like someone was in front of her getting humped.

Nikki looked at Sonya, then turned her head away, "yes, that too."

"He didn't cum that way either?" asked Sonya as she looked back at Nikki.

"No," said Nikki as she looked down.

"How about this?" asked Sonya as she made a fist with her right hand and began a jerking motion. "Did you jerk him off?"

Nikki looked at her sister's moving hand and said reluctantly, "Yes."

"Shit, that guy's got some big ass balls," said Sonya as she looked at her hanging bras and shook her head.

"He certainly does," offered Nikki as she scanned the small room looking for answers to her dilemma.

"Seriously?" asked Sonya as she snapped her head back to look at Nikki.

Nikki stopped gazing around the room and stared at Sonya's face then nodded her head with widened eyes confirming Sonya's description of David's scrotum accurate.

"A nice stiff dick, big balls, non-stop fuck, so what's missing here?" said Sonya as she looked down and she shook her head.

"How the hell do I know, that's why I'm asking you ... I sucked it, then he licked me down there on our baby table, then we did it on the kitchen floor, then I sat on his face, both ways, and I even touched it when I was backwards, shit, we even did it in front of mom's antique mirror and I watched myself do it, I drank a whole bottle of champagne and I've been a continuous orgasm since he's been here. Sonya, I've been naughty, I mean really slut whore naughty, he even spanked me and told me I was a good little girl," said Nikki in frustration as she shrugged her shoulders then added, "but David hasn't cum once ... God, I have to go to confession ... I've sinned more in the last hours than I have in my whole life."

"Astounding performance ... but, before you go and tell some horny old priest you got some ... you forgot one naughty ... ever thought about anal?" asked Sonya calmly.

"God no," quipped Nikki as she tightened her grip on her robe and looked away trying to hide her inner secret from her sister.

Nikki never told anybody she'd had thoughts about anal sex since she was a very young girl. The idea intrigued her but scared her. She often thought about what it would be like when she was alone. It was a deep secret she had held inside for years, and something she often fantasized about when she masturbated in order to reach orgasm. She could never tell her little sister she used hot dogs when she was younger and now she sometimes straps her dildo to her pillow and pretends to have anal sex while she masturbates. Nikki thought it too bizarre a subject to talk to anyone about, even to her slut little sister.

"Seriously ... some guys love it, Nikki," said Sonya softly, interrupting Nikki's haze.

"I suppose you've done it numerous times," said Nikki in a factious voice as she looked again at the D-cup bras hanging in the corner.

"I haven't done it ... numas, numaru, I cant say that word ... I have done it a few times, it's very sensual and something you do with lube, seriously girl, lots and lots of lube ... I must admit, the guy has to be the right size to be comfortable ... I've never tried bigger than seven, I like somewhere between six and seven ... but I digress ... taking it up your ass is not like taking it normal," concluded Sonya.

Nikki looked at her sister with wide eyes and a look of disgust, "My God, Sonya, you're not just a whore, you're a flaming potty mouth whore slut tramp ... Did jyah ever think maybe he might have a physical issue or worse, he just doesn't have it for me?" suggested Nikki talking slowly.

Suddenly Sonya felt she had to clear the air of something. She looked at Nikki and said with a gentle voice, "Nikki, I have to tell you something and don't stop me, this has to be said."

Nikki looked up at Sonya and said softly, "ok."

"I'm twenty one now," ... "You're twenty three," interrupted Nikki.

"Shut up Nikki," demanded Sonya gently. "Do you have any idea what it's like to have nearly every guy who walks by you look at you like your mattress ready, even when you're dressed in men's business clothes?" asked Sonya. Nikki shook her head slowly then Sonya continued. "I know what it's like ... I've said, no, so many times I can spell the word inside out, I've flipped so many birds, walked away angry, slapped faces and screamed at the top of my lungs ... at the end of it all I've only slept with three guys in my life."

Sonya took a deep breath, then exhaled and continued, "Look, I lost my virginity to a guy twice my age you don't know ... I was so scared afterward we did it the first time I couldn't think for weeks, not because I might be pregnant, but because I loved fucking him so much I honestly thought I was a whore ... after the third time, I called it off ... I didn't think about sex for months.

Then Sonya continued. "Then I met Dwayne, remember him?" After Nikki nodded her head, Sonya continued. "I really thought I was in love, I even took it up my ass for the first time because it was something I wanted to share with him ... Now I'm with Michael and we have more fun with each other before doing it I don't want it to stop when we do it, I love fucking Michael, but we go slow with everything, especially anal." Suddenly Sonya's facial expression changed to one of concern, "Nikki, I had to put on the façade of being sweet and innocent in front of you because I don't want you to make the mistakes I made, but you saw right through it and thought the worst ... Do what you want with the guy, but always be yourself Nikki ... don't change ... ok?"

Nikki felt her throat swell and tears began to fill her eyes but she had only one thing to say, "Bull shit ... I know better."

Almost instantly the sisters broke into giggling at each other until they gained their composure. "Good scolding ... ok, I lost count ... happy now?" responded Sonya.

"Now then, I seriously doubt David has a physical issue if he can sustain all night, maybe he just loves to fuck ... like porn guys, you know, they fuck all night and all the next day before they squirt, ever think of that?" asked Sonya as she placed her hands on the edge of the cold clothes dryer and tilted her head.

"Sonya, you can't possibly be that naive, but obviously you don't know, porn is fiction, Sonya, those guys cum, they just edit ... oh never mind, this isn't helping," said Nikki as she looked at Sonya.

Sonya looked at Nikki with a surprised look. "Oh yeah? Well if you think that old black and white movie we watched when we found daddy's secret stash was fiction, I assure you those were not actors Nikki, the guy never squirted."

"You were around seven, maybe eight then, how can you remember?" asked Nikki as she closed her robe tighter against her chest.

"I just remember that's all, besides it got too old to play on the tape machine anyway," said Sonya frankly.

"Good God girl, how many times did you watch that thing?" asked Nikki as she gazed at Sonya's face.

"I only watched it in private, said Sonya as she made a motion with her hand near her crotch, "but, after a couple of years, it just stop working and I trashed it," added Sonya shrugging her shoulders, then Sonya continued as she looked toward the ceiling, "What was the name of that movie ... shit, I can't remember."