Little Things Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Crystal perfection, sharp and shining. I can feel in my own skin the shiver of ecstasy that arcs through him, that jumps through to me like an electric shock, and the world around me falls into the beautiful chaos of rapture. Babbling senselessly, pointlessly, urgently into his neck, "cum for me, god cum inside me," as he thrusts in one last time, as I imagine I can feel his cock expand that tiny extra fraction before it finally explodes, pulsing white-hot as his essence shoots deep inside me, painting my insides. Filling me. God, the thought of it, the feeling, hot and thick and gooey along my channel, in the depths of my womb...my arms clutch tight and shaking around his neck, my lips press madly, ferociously to his, and I don't think anymore, don't speak, just writhe in rapture, pressing myself against him, devouring every last sensation I can find of being with this beautiful, wonderful, perfect boy.

Reason drifts back to me, eventually; a feeling like awakening, finding myself softly giggling, cooing as I plant slow kisses on David's lips, on his chin, on the tip of his nose. His weight heavy and satisfying on top of me, his manhood still half turgid inside, slick with our mingled juices. My limbs tingle faintly with pleased exhaustion, no longer possessed by the frenzy of lust. A trace of embarrassment in my head at my aggression, my possessiveness of moments prior...but mostly I just feel good. Warm, safe, wonderful here beneath him, protected from...from everything. Nothing to fear. No pain, no sorrow. Just love, carried in his soft blue eyes, in his gentle caress, in his arms at my back. In the smile that curves small and earnest on his lips, before he speaks. "Did you mean it?" A murmur, inches from my face, as he props himself half up on his elbows.

"Mean what?" I whisper back, my mind lazy and idle, careless in the summer warmth of his embrace. My gaze drifting adoring in his features.

There's a note of humor from the top of his throat, giddy and hopeful. "About not giving me up." Just a trace of his familiar shyness, flickering in his eyes.

Ah. An affectionate smile grabs my lips as my hand slides up to his face, strokes softly at his cheek. "I absolutely did." My voice a soft murmur, like I'm sharing a secret. And oh, the grin the blooms in his expression with this answer, the sweet laughter of delight that sounds so beautifully from deep in his being. Like I've just given him a gift he's been dreaming of for years.

"I love you, Sam." Sudden, earnest, true. His hand drifts over, thumb stroking gently at my cheek, and I smile at the familiarity, the warmth of it.

"I love you, too, Davey." A tingle of simple bliss at the center of my heart, as I lift my head briefly upwards to plant a tiny kiss right on his smiling lips. Staring into eyes sparkling with adoration, just faintly shadowed with fatigue.

It's another few moments like that before he speaks again. "Guess I should probably move over, before I crush you to death." A little snicker of humor in his words. He shifts, starts to pull away - but despite that his weight had indeed been growing heavy on me, there's a pang of unendurable loss as I feel him start to withdraw from within, and my hand quickly clasps arresting at the back of his neck.

"Wait." Breathing slow and deep in the glow of our togetherness. "Wait, don't. I want, um..." Pink on my cheeks. I feel silly saying it, absurd, but... "I want to sleep like this, tonight. With you still inside me."

A brief hesitation, before he softly chuckles. "Well. Don't see how I can say no to that." And a shivering squirm of pleasure inside as he pushes back awkwardly deeper, his manhood no longer rigid but still swollen, pushing gingerly within me. He swallows quietly, faintly uncertain. "How do we, um..."

"Let's try this." It's a delicate maneuver, but with careful movements we manage to turn over together, so that I'm laying on top of him, my legs astride his. His hands clasped loosely at the small of my back, holding me against him. Still united, my head resting half on his shoulders, close enough that I needn't even move to kiss gently at the base of his neck. "Think you can get to sleep like this?" A little teasing in my voice, mixed with my own growing fatigue. My body exhausted by our escapades, demanding now its rest.

"Maybe." His tones smiling, hands stroking ever so faintly at my back. "Even if I can't...it's worth it."

"Mmm." Almost a giggle, pressing in for another little kiss. Pleasant lethargy rising up through me. The smell of his body, of his exertions, filling my nostrils. His warmth beneath me, inside me. I can feel his heartbeat against mine, a calming euphony to their divergent rhythm. There aren't words enough to describe the feeling here. Safety. Love. Belonging. They're all just shadows, pale suggestions of the perfect rightness of the moment. The reality is...David. His name the last thought I possess, a shining icon in my mind as sleep crowds in to claim me.

---

Morning. A song in my heart and a smile on my lips as I stand over our electric range, scrambling a few eggs. The crackle of sausages frying in the pan beside, counterpoint to the quiet melody I scarcely realize I'm humming. I was first awake, the dawn finding us still gently entangled with one another. Thought about waking him up, or about just lying there beside him, basking in the cozy ambience of our lover's nest...but when the idea of making him breakfast in bed occurred to me, it was too perfect for me to pass up.

A sound from the hall distracts me from my labor. The quiet creak of a door opening. David? I dash over, stick my head around the corner...but there's only Marie, dressed already for the day, clothes neat and hair carefully combed.

"Sorry. Just me." Softly spoken, a wan, flickering smile on her lips. The disappointment must be plainly visible in my expression.

A little laugh, as I quirk a smile brightly back at her. "Aw, come on now. You're not 'just' anything." Maybe I should be mad...hurt, bothered, whatever, about how she reacted last night. But honestly, I don't mind. Right now, I don't think anything could get me down. "Want some eggs and sausage?" Her eyebrow lifts a trifle, and I laugh again, correct myself. "Or just eggs, I guess?"

Her head shakes minutely. Glances around the kitchen and living room, as though checking for who might be there. "I was planning on eating at the mess hall. I thought it might be best to try to stay out of the way." Her gaze not quite meeting mine.

"Oh, don't be like that." My voice dropping in good-natured rebuke. "Look, I've got it all made already. I can stick some toast in for you, too, if you want."

A pause. Then, "Aren't you going to eat it yourself?"

I shrug casually. "Only if you don't." Briefly distracted by a drip from the coffee maker, finally hot enough to start percolating. "Ah, was gonna be for David and me, but he's not up yet, so I've got time to make more."

Another beat of quiet, regarding me carefully. Finally she nods, meek and mild. "All right. If you're certain."

"Attagirl." A quick grin, scraping off a good helping of eggs to a waiting plate. Two slices of sourdough, tossed with a flourish into the toaster. Marie likes it light; it won't take long.

We don't talk as she eats, as I crack a few more eggs to scramble. Just a little "Thank you" when I pass along her toast, as carefully pronounced as always. But she watches me. Looks me over, quiet and appraising between bites of egg and buttered bread. And once she's done, when there's a lull in my cooking and our eyes cross over her empty plate, she speaks. "You seem happy."

"I am happy." I can't help laughing gently, a bright snicker of amusement. Leaning back against the counter, feeling utterly at ease.

"What, just because of..." Trailing off. Rare for her, to be at a loss for words. "Because of your brother?"

"He's amazing." The answer rushes out quick, irrepressible, with another little burst of joyous laughter. "He's just...maybe it's crazy, maybe it's wrong, whatever, and I know you probably don't want to hear it, but...he just makes me feel so good." A soft misting of sentiment in my eyes, just saying the words. "Emotionally, and - you know, the other way. I love him. I really, really do."

Marie's gaze sits heavy a few seconds on the counter, her thumb trailing uncertainly over the rim of her plate. "Well...look, Samantha. I don't know how you got into this with him, if it was some kind of emotional trauma that you're dealing with this way, or perhaps a shared psychological disturbance that's manifested itself similarly in the two of you, but..."

"Getting a little insulted here." I smirk slightly, only half meaning it.

"Right." She swallows. "Right, I'm getting sidetracked. What I wanted to say was just - I can't exactly approve of what you're doing with him. But if it's helping you, if it makes you happy...then I am at least glad for that. And I - I support you. As far as that part of it goes." Apologetic earnesty, half-hearted on her lips.

"Aww." A huff of laughter, appreciation blooming warm in my soul. I press around the counter, slide in to give her a quick and friendly hug. "Thanks, Mare. Maybe it's silly, but...that really means a lot to me."

"Well, you know." There's a quirk of humor in her expression as I pull away. "I suppose if April's taught me anything, it's that friendship means overlooking a few sexual peccadilloes."

Even if I weren't in such a good mood, that'd earn my affably self-effacing giggle. "Guess so. You've certainly earned yours, if you ever decide to burst out with whips and chains."

A sliver of a smile. "Not exactly my style, I don't think." Silence for a moment. "I do feel like I should say, though - if you're planning to continue this for any length of time, you should really use two forms of contraception. At least until such time as the two of you have had a genetic screening, to ensure that you're not carriers of any serious heritable diseases."

That's Marie, all right. "Seems like that'd take some of the fun out of it." I laugh affectionately...but clamp it down after a moment, seeing her expression of concern. "But I'm sure you're right. I'll try to find the best options for us. Promise."

"Good." The flicker of worry isn't entirely extinguished from her gaze, but she still puts on a friendly smile as she rises to her feet, glances down the empty hallway. "I've got a project with some of the other pre-med students today, so I'm afraid I'll be gone for most of it. Would you say goodbye to your brother for me? And convey him my..." A moment's hesitation. "...my well-wishes?"

"Of course." I give her a grin as she departs, sticking her plate in the sink to clean later. Chipper gladness buoyant in my soul as I attend again to the cooking, sticking in a bit more toast for David and me. Minutes passing as the meal shapes up again...maybe making a little more than we need, but what the hell. It's a special occasion. I can afford to pig out.

Everything's just about ready when April surprises me, popping casually around the corner without a sound of warning. Stretching wide, in her inimitable way; even when she doesn't have any targets around, she still tends to show of her assets just from force of habit. "Well, look who's a busy beaver this morning." No delay, no greeting before she begins, her yawn segueing smoothly to amused observation. "I'd have thought you'd be too exhausted to be up and about. Weren't you at it all night with 'brother dear?'"

My head shakes with tolerant disapproval, but I keep my cheerful smile as she wanders up close. "We were 'at it' long enough."

"Impossible," she scoffs. "No such thing." Careless ease, snatching up Marie's dirty fork to spear one of the sizzling sausages straight from the pan. Ignoring my incredulous eyebrow as she takes a bite. "Ow, hot. He get you off?"

I don't intend to dignify that with a response - but I guess the little jet of joy that rushes up to tug brightly on my lips gives her all the answer she needs. "Hah, what am I saying? Of course he did. How many times?"

I roll my eyes, but I'm more amused than irritated. "I'll never tell." A faintly lilting melody to my answer, grinning wide.

"You are such teases," she complains with an exaggerated sigh. "You and him both. Absolutely unbearable."

"I had a nice night," I confess brightly. "Let's leave it at that." A moment's snickering laughter. "How about you? Find that stand-in you were looking for?"

"God, don't remind me," she groans, stealing a bit of egg. "I kicked him out, sent him home. He was totally unconvincing...tell me, how many damn brain cells does it take to figure out that if somebody pretending to be your sister tells you to 'keep quiet or mom will hear,' it's probably part of the act? That you should ad-lib something back, not get this stupid look on your face and ask why she's sharing an apartment with her mom?" The disgust in April's expression is almost palpable. "Seriously."

I shake my head, sardonically amused. "That's just tragic."

"I know, right?" She returns earnestly, as though I were being deadly serious. Just a faint sparkle in her eye giving voice to her humor. "Hope he feels awful for it, because he damn well ought to. Pathetic. Crossed him right out of my book." Suddenly matter-of-fact, as she steals another bite. "Need some more salt on your eggs, here." Straight-faced, like she's genuinely helping out.

God. It's a slow laughter that bubbles out of me, reminded again of how we became friends in the first place. Her bizarre, quirky charm, ignoring all the normal rules of society and tact. The comfort of knowing, too, that there's somebody crazier than me out there. It's a warm, platonic affection in my chest as I flip her a smile, a genuine feeling of indebtedness. "You know, Ape," words ringing with cheerful sincerity. "I probably should have said this a while ago, but...thanks."

"Hm?" Her brow lifts up, a sudden, uncertain honesty in her expression. Kicked briefly from her usual layered irony. "What for?"

"For a lot of things." I gesture vaguely. "I mean, I don't really give you enough credit, usually. But especially for this. With David. If you hadn't done what you did, if you haven't told me...I might never have found out how he really felt. If you hadn't pushed me, I might not have gone for it. And I'm really, really glad I did." Laughter, brief and soft. "So...thanks."

It's oddly humanizing, the awkward half-smile on her face. I suppose she doesn't really experience gratitude very often. Doesn't know quite how to deal with it. But after a moment, she nods sheepishly. "Well, I can't really say I was looking out for you with most of that, but...you're welcome. I'm glad I could help put the two of you together." A smirk curls, wry and self-effacing. "Honestly, I'm kinda jealous of you."

"I know, I know." Grinning, brightly dismissive. "It's the hottest thing in the universe."

"No, no," she shakes her head, before abruptly reconsidering. "Or, well, yes, but..what I meant was, he seems like he really cares about you. Loves you, whatever. It's..." Hesitation, picking her words carefully. "...it's sweet."

"It is." I can only agree. A touch of surprise ringing in my voice. "Didn't think you really went in for that, though."

"No, I know." She shrugs minutely. "I mean, I don't usually. Can't be bothered, right?" A smirk, twinged with faint vulnerability. "Just...I don't know. Seems like there's something kinda nice in it, when I look at the two of you. Makes me wonder if I'm missing out." Snickering slightly, self-effacing, almost embarrassed at the confession. "Don't know where I'd go to find a guy like him, though."

"David's special," I agree quietly. A beat. "But still. No reason you can't find someone who'd be just as special to you."

"No reason?" Her eyebrow raises, lightly sarcastic. "Not sure if you heard, but I've earned myself a bit of a reputation around campus. And don't get me wrong, I'm proud of it...but it's not for lovey loving love." She shakes her head, mild and dismissive. "Silly idea, anyway. I wouldn't even know what to do with a guy if I had to deal with him longer than a week."

"Come on," I shake my head, affably disparaging. "You've gone straight with guys longer than that. Tom, Derek, that one swimmer dude..."

"Okay, okay," she grants grudgingly. "Still, like a month, at most. You just get tired of them, bored, y'know?" Glancing away. "Haven't done the long-term thing since I was fourteen years old."

Curiosity lifts my brow. "Why, what happened when you were fourteen?" I don't think I've heard this story.

"Nothing happened," she laughs, easily enough. "Just the last time. Had a boyfriend, same age as me. We were dumb kids, thought we were in love. Said we were going to marry each other." Her lips curving in a self-conscious smirk, rolled eyes broadcasting emphatic disdain of the idea.

"And?" I press on, intrigued at the idea of April in love. "I mean, you didn't, I take it."

"Obviously." She snickers...but there's a shadow of disquiet in the sound, a tracery of regret not quite hidden. "No, we were like seven months in when his family moved out to Vermont. And that was that." Shrugging again, the smile weak on her lips. "Not usually worth it, I figure. Getting too close."

God. A quiet moment, looking at her perhaps the first time with pity in my heart. Never seen, never heard this side of her...April's always casual and careless, nothing more than amused by anything. Basically unflappable. I guess everyone carries a few sorrows, somewhere inside. "Maybe you could look him up." I offer it suddenly, half-considered. "See if he's on facebook, or whatever."

"Hah," she mutters, low and derisive. "Yeah, that wouldn't be weird as all hell. 'Hey, remember me? We used to say we were gonna get married, seven years ago. Wanna drive out two thousand miles to hook up?'"

"Not 'hook up.'" I roll my eyes at her a little, smirking with tolerant amusement. "Not even 'drive out,' probably. Just talk to him. See if he remembers you, how he makes you feel. Hell," a shrug, "Odds are it won't come to anything even if you can track him down. But who knows? Stranger things, right?" A bit of self-indulgence in my smile. Guess I'm living proof of that, now.

April shakes her head, with a little huff of bemused laughter. But when she speaks, I can hear a sliver of interest shining in her voice. "Sounds like you're turning into a romantic." Smugness flashing in her eyes, before she continues on, softer. "I don't know. Maybe. I'll think about it. If you're-"

Both of us hear the sound, a door from the hall clicking open - April's aspect sparks again with energetic delight. "Sounds like loverboy's up. I'd better skedaddle, give you guys some privacy."

"You don't really have to." Faint surprise. "Not like we're going to be messing around out here."

"Shh!" Her index finger touches to her lips, brown eyes wide with intensity. "Don't tell me that! I want to be able to imagine you two screwing like crazy all over the place." Her face brightening with a manic grin, just as David comes around the corner.

God, he looks handsome this morning. The thought overpowering in my mind as I look at him standing there tall and straight in jeans and socks and undershirt, his golden locks messy with sleep. An honest smile on his lips, an upwelling of happiness from deep inside. His adorable blue eyes finding mine, resting on me so loving and warm I could just melt into a little puddle, forget the world and collapse from the sheer joy of it.

"Morning," He speaks first, his voice confident and shining, waking me from my staring admiration. His gaze flickering over to April for a brief nod of acknowledgement as he inhales deeply through his nose. "Something sure smells nice."