Little Things Kill Ch. 03

Story Info
Terry & Bill's own wife continue his subbing.
3.6k words
3.89
85.4k
18

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 12/14/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Terry's house was an immaculate three story affair with vaulted ceilings, adorned with expensive art, and otherwise an abode seemingly beyond her pay scale. My wife had told me, well before any of our current adventures began, that years ago Terry had dated the owner of their company. While the romance didn't work out, she left him for Bill, her current husband, the owner of my wife's company always held her in high, and times vaunted, regard. Jerry, the owner, was an older, incredibly successful realtor. Often, my wife's company parties were held on his boat, or at one of the three different apartments he rented throughout the city. I guess I could see why Terry would leave him. Jerry was in his mid fifties, attractive and still well built, but desperately losing his fight against old age and Bill was, for lack of a better term, a stud. But by leaving Jerry, she also walked away from a lot of money, a lot more than Bill had that's for sure. However, judging by her house, I guess they still did well enough.

My wife and Terry giggled as they went behind the bar and opened a new bottle of scotch and poured a pair of glasses for themselves. My wife was a little less than drunk, and I could tell her buzz was enhanced by her arousal. For my part, my previous encounter with Terry, her furious and humiliating stroking, had left me winded and tired, unable to really enjoy what I was hoping would be a night of drunken debauchery.

Bill excused himself upstairs and I found a chair and watched as my wife and Terry, flirted and laughed with each other, oblivious of my presence in the room.

"This is such a cute dress." Terry said running her finger beneath one of my wife's straps.

"Thank you," She blushed and looked away, a drunken, lustful smile blossoming across her face.

"Although," Terry moved her hand down further until it was just above my wife's top breast. "Have you ever considered getting a boob job?"

"Excuse me?" My wife went from willing mistress to insulted woman with one phrase.

"Sweetheart relax. I'm just saying that these," she cupped a hand under my wife's small breast and pushed up what little she could, "these little things? These are half the reason you have a man like that over there."

"Not all men like large breasts, Terry." Her indignation gave way to reasoning.

"Of course not dear. Look," Terry grabbed my wife's hand and placed it atop Terry's left boob. My wife tried to recoil but Terry's stong hands, the same that had nearly brought me to my knees only hours before, held her fast.

Terry's tits were beautiful round examples of a well put together lady. They weren't any larger than a B cup, but they were firm and proud, accentuating an athletic body. They were the kind of breasts well endowed woman envied, compact, comfortable and imminently more fuckable.

"See?" Terry brushed a stray hair from my wife's face, caressing the impressed and embarrassed look that resided there. "That's a woman's breast. That's one of the many factors that help you control men. Do you understand hon?"

"I--," my wife's hand squeezed and fondled and rubbed those perfectly formed tits, "I think I do Terry."

"Exactly, so as I was saying have you ever considered getting them done?"

"No, I don't think I could afford it even if I did."

Terry laughed at that. "Money, love, will be the least of your worries when I'm done training you."

"Bill makes good money doesn't he."

"Bill makes no money my dear. He lives off of what I give him, and I give him everything because he is so very good to me."

My wife looked confused. "But you can't possibly make that much more money than I do at the office and—"

Terry put a finger to her lips and sealed it with a kiss. My tired and aching penis jumped at this, the first time my wife had ever kissed another woman. And more so, she liked it. Terry smiled through their kiss and pulled her away just as she eagerly moved in for more.

"No more money talk honey, it's no fun. Tonight is about fun." Terry looked over at me and smiled, "isn't it now Tom?"

"I—uh—yea—uh—sure!" I stammered, suddenly excited that she remembered me, like when you're the last to finally get picked for sports in school.

Her glance at me was short lived as the stairs creaked and we all looked as Bill came down the steps, a robe loosely closed around his body. His well defined chest pulled it apart at the top and the close shaven bits of his body hair helped accentuate his stature.

"Ah there he is."

Terry walked over and greeted him with a kiss. She brought a leg up and went on tip toes with the other to meet his lips. He put a strong hand over her butt to help her up and the two kissed for a long minute before separating.

Terry wrapped her arms around his waste and pulled the robe more open to expose most of his chest.

"So how does he look?" She said to my wife, smiling.

"Very nice. Incredibly nice actually."

Terry walked over and took my wife by the hand, leading her to Bill and placing her hands on Bill's chest. Her little fingers played with the stuble there and smiled down at her. Terry's hand took her wrist and gently guided it around his body, tickling his nipples and rubbing his taught stomach. Terry's other hand went to his waist and started unfurling the knot in his robe. His shoulders were already free, and once she undid the knot, the whole thing fell to the floor.

Bill stood there in boxer briefs that seemed too tight for his massive thighs. My wife gasped and Terry giggled and they both looked down. Looked down his slight six pack, looked down the strong muscles that dipped past the waistband of his underwear, looked down at the round, strong package of man-meat crowding in his crotch, huddled tightly and straining against the grip of the cotton briefs.

"Wow," my wife whispered.

"Wow indeed," Terry smiled.

"Is he," she pulled back now and just admired him from afar, "is he even hard?"

"No I'm not," Bill responded, a big knowing grin on his face.

"Oh Tom," Terry looked over at me. I quickly glanced at her and away from where my eyes had been transfixed when she called my name.

"Uhh, yea?"

"Ha! That was so cute." She stepped over to me.

I was sitting down and when she stood in front of me, she looked down, and very imposing.

"Did I catch you staring Tom?" She wagged her finger at me, like she was scolding a little boy who had just been caught doing something naughty.

"No, I well, you know."

"No I don't actually. But please," she folded her arms and cocked a leg forward. Her breasts bunched up at her elbows and I looked at her tight body that couldn't be ignored even through the snug dress she was wearing, "do tell."

"I mean, there is a difference in guys you know. You ever hear of a 'shower' and a 'grower'?"

She nodded her head, acknowledging that I actually, in her opinion, may have had a point. "I HAVE heard of that actually, Tom, and I'm glad you brought it up."

"I don't understand." My wife said, I couldn't tell if she was staring at his impressive thighs or his impressive package, both I knew were turning her on.

"What your husband here is talking about is men's penises. Apparently," she glanced down at me with a wicked smile, "a subject that he knows quite a bit about."

I blushed at this and looked away. This woman had an uncanny ability to embarrass the shit out of me.

"What he means is that some men are actually a lot bigger flaccid than others. Men who aren't very big flaccid can actually 'fill up' to a nice strong size. So even though they look a little puny in the pants normally, they're pretty big once they get going."

"Is that true?" My wife asked. She did seem genuinely interested, even though Bill was now pulling her closer and rubbing her neck in small circles.

"Actually yes it is true. But." Now Terry sat down on the arm of the chair next to me and leaned over. Her tits pressed close to my face and her hand played with my chin and the rested on my stomach. "But that's a bit of a misnomer."

"Really?"

"I have found," Terry said, her hands now unbuttoning my pants, "that most men, like my loving husband Bill, that are 'showers' are actually bigger overall." She reached in and cupped the whole of my cock and balls with her hand through my pants. "And men that are growers, like your hubby over here," she squeezed and blood rushed into my penis. I breathed in and grabbed the armrests to the chair. "Growers are almost always smaller, even after they've filled up."

Bill started kissing my wife's neck and I head her moan. "God the feels great." But she was still resisting a little. "I don't know if I can do this though. Not with Tom here."

"That's fine dear." Terry said standing up and pulling me to my feet by my hand. "We're going to put Tom away for a little so you can get going. Don't you worry."

Terry led me by the hand to the sliding doors that led into the study, the room adjacent the one we were in. She pushed me in and slid the doors closed.

"I'll come and get you when we're done okay Tom?"

"I," I looked past her and saw Bill devouring my wife, and she went limp in his arms, letting his manly frame take her down to the floor.

"Don't worry Tom, I promise we'll come and get you. You just hang out in there for now, talk to my other friend and just relax okay?"

"Other friend?" I questioned as she closed the door on me.

I turned around and sitting watching TV was Jerry, the owner of my wife and Terry's company. He nodded his head at me when I came in. We had only spoken a few times before.

"Good to see you again Tom."

"This is a little—What are you doing here?"

"Probably the same thing you're doing here."

My wife let out a loud, sensual moan from the other room. Then her heavy breathing began, in rhythm, as she was apparently being pumped by the man in the adjacent room.

"This isn't, I mean," I looked at the door then back at him, "it's not how it looks."

"Relax, Tom. You think I don't understand why you're here? Terry has a way about her doesn't she?"

I breathed out, a little happy that he knew where I was coming from. "She certainly does."

"She's been having me over here for a few years now. Although my wife isn't as forgiving as yours, so I come by myself. The woman makes me feel more alive than anyother I've ever met. I'd give that woman anything."

I didn't respond. My wife yelled, a bit in pain from the other room. Then her panting rose up again, she yelled his name now. "Yes Bill, Oh shit, yes Bill. My God Bill please don't stop, please."

"You're wife has some set of lungs there Tom."

We sat in silence for at least another twenty minutes. Her boss and I shared a few uncomfortable stares but even with him there I couldn't help getting hard. My wife finally started panting and just lowly moaning, right after Bill let out a growl. Then the doors opened and Terry walked in, her face flush and trickles of sweat beading between her cleavage. But other than that she looked just as kempt and sharp as always.

"My goodness Tom, your wife is a handful."

Terry turned around and my wife walked towards me. Her hair was knotted and her cheeks were warm and red. She had Bill's robe on and as she walked towards me she smiled.

"Hi honey," she said with a lazy smile on her face.

"Are you okay?"

"Okay?" she collapsed into my arms on the chair. Her skin was soaked and steaming, and her breaths were heaving. "Honey, I've never in my life felt this good."

I had to ask just one question. I didn't want to but I just had to know. "Did he," she looked up at me happier than she's ever looked, "did he cum?"

My wife just started laughing and giggling and snuggling her face into my lap.

"No Tom, he didn't cum, you silly little man." Terry said from the doorway. "Weren't you listening? They were only having sex for a half hour. It takes a lot longer than that for him to get off."

"My God honey, I couldn't take anymore!" my wife now perked up and was jumping up and down in my hands, "He was doing it so deep I got off after a few minutes. I tried to last longer and he kept doing it and doing it and doing it until I just couldn't anymore."

Bill now appeared behind Terry and put a hand on her waist. His cock stood half limp, soaking and glistening with my wife's juices. It looked strong and powerful, and he stood behind her, the man who had just banged my wife, with all the confidence of a general who just took the shores of a beachhead.

"I really need to finish up sweetie." He said softly into Terry's ear.

She smiled at him and ran a delicate little finger down his long member. She took my wife's hand placed it around his dick. The two women's hands teased each other and the great swelled head of his penis.

"Just like I showed you dear. It's so much more difficult when you can't fit your whole hand around it so you have to make sure he's satisfied."

My wife stroked him, so much differently than she ever had, or could me. He was too large for her to jerk with one hand. So she used two, intertwining her fingers and making almost a little pussy with her hands that he proceeded to push his hips into.

"Now Tom, it's your turn. Come over here," Terry said.

"If you think I'm even touching his dick, you've got another thing coming."

"What? What are you some kind of homosexual? Why would my man, this real man you see before you want a little man like you touching him? No dear, you have it all wrong. He has to mark his territory."

"What the hell does that mean?"

My wife sat on her knees and her robe fell from her. Her naked small body knelt before him, and she stroked and stroked, looking up at him in awe. She was praying before her God, trying to worship him the way Terry had taught her.

"It means," Terry smiled and pulled me up off the chair, then she pushed me to my knees next to my wife. "that he's marking his territory and you, my little friend are his newest territory."

"I'm not putting that in my mouth."

"Baby," my wife tore her gaze away from him for an instant to look at me. "Terry's just trying to tell you that I have to finish him off. Look at him," she looked up at him and kissed the head of his penis, "look at this man. He gets whatever he wants. And he likes to cum on smaller men."

"That's gay sweetheart."

"No Tom," Bill finally said. "It's not gay. I don't want you to do anything. I just want you to stand there and take it. I want you to sit in front of me and watch as your little wife gets me off. And just as I'm about to shoot, she's going to aim me right at you. And you're going to take. You're going to take it because you have no choice. You're going to take it because like your little wife here who can't stand up anymore, you're going to worship me."

"You tell him Bill," my wife smiled and began jerking in earnest.

I looked over at Jerry, her boss, and he was rubbing his crotch through his pants. Terry was next to him, stroking his hair and kissing his ear.

"It's okay Tom," Terry said, "Jerry has done it quite a few times. It's actually quite liberating." She leaned over and grabbed Jerry's crotch. "Isn't it Jerry?"

Jerry closed his eyes and moaned.

My wife jerked Bill's big dick with two hands, up and down in long strokes. She put her lips up to it and sucked. Her little lips stretched around the head of his dick, and she giggled as his hips pounded it closer into her face.

"That's right," Bill winced, "just about there."

My wife picked up her strokes, hammering down on his cock until his precum became slick in her hands.

I watched mesmerized by her new talents. Terry knelt next to me and started whispering in my ear.

"You do want me, don't you Tom?" He long fingers caressed my neck, "don't you want all of me?"

"Yes." I whispered back.

"I'll let you have me, small cock or no, I'll let you have me."

"Really?"

Bill moaned and grabbed my wife's hands, helping her get him off.

"Yes. Just do this thing for me. Just do this little thing for me and you can have me. Jerry's done it plenty of times, and I let him have me." She turned back to Jerry, to the owner of her company, her boss, a man richer than all of us combined, and he just nodded his head at her in solemn affirmation.

"Here it comes, shit here it comes."

My wife switched to one hand and kept jerking, the giant smile on her face beaming as she bent his dick towards me.

Terry pushed me forward into the Bill's line of fire.

Right at the last second she whispered, "This is how real men get off Tom."

And I stood there, abiding by her wishes and watched as Bill grunted and thrusted his pelvis.

A great and mighty load erupted from his penis, a thick and strong jolt of cum flying through the air. I heard my wife laugh loudly as it spurted and landed across my shirt. Her hand kept pumping, Bill moaned again, and then another mighty shot flew out, this one seemingly bigger than the first. It splattered against my stomach and arm. My wife kept jerking and more flew forth. Shot after shot, each as strong as the first, seven and eight and nine squirts, all of them landing squarely across my chest stomach and neck. I strained my head away, hoping to avoid getting any on my face, which I was only barely successful at. My wife and Terry laughed and my wife pulled his dick and tried aiming it at my face even as his last spurts chugged out of his dick. Luckily his volcano of cum was finally finished.

"Oh -- my -- GOD!" My wife yelled. "That was insane!"

Bill smiled at her and then released her death grip on his cock with his hand.

Still on her knees she looked up at him like a scared little girl but happy to be in his presence. "You are a God Bill, holy shit."

Bill patted her head like the obedient little pet she was. Then he got up and went inside.

"There we go," Terry said as she stood up over me. "That wasn't so bad now was it? It's important that you were that close to Bill when he finally got off. It is very important that you see how a real man cums Tom. Was that different than your cumshots?"

The smell of the pools of cum all over my body were making me gag. I stood there, nearly in tears, but somehow more aroused than I had ever been. I looked at Terry. "I didn't know men could cum like that."

"Of course not, my little Tom. That's because you're not a man are you?"

I looked at Bill's cum splattered all over my body. The answer was obvious. My wife would only stare at me with disgust. She was repulsed by me but I could still see a glimmer of attraction in her eyes. Like the way a dog owner is still happy to see his canine even after he's chewed up the carpet. "No, I'm not much of a man at all."

"Now we are learning! Okay. I want you to get showered and dressed and then we are taking your wife out for some late night drinks."

"I don't want to leave her."

"Of course not Tom, You're coming. And so are you Jerry. My two little pets are coming and will have a great time at that. Now go use the guest bathroom and get washed up. You're wife will wash up with me."

"Really?!" My wife said, her giddiness at showering with Terry completely overriding her disgusted stares that she was showering me with only moments before.

"Certainly sweetie. Now let's get to it. The night is young!"

And with that they walked out. My wife naked and sweaty, and Terry, my Goddess, still pristine and in control of every moment.